Christmas Trip

Story Info
Continuing story of our son's visit with his new wife.
3.3k words
4.02
20.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balmers
balmers
58 Followers

This is actually a continuing story of our son's visit with his new wife.

Sorry it has been so long but with everything going on in the world my focus was elsewhere. I would recommend reading Son Visits with his New Wife Pt. 1 & 2.

For the rest of the trip nothing much really happened, and I figured that it would be the end of the playful times with us.

Fast forward to Christmas time and again we were going to be traveling together.

We had planned to go to a wellness resort together but then Jeanie decided to invite Melanie and Matt to travel with us again.

We checked into a really nice place and were shown to our room. Melanie and Matt were going to be showing up later in the evening. The room was really quite amazing. The living room was large with everything we could ever want to include a full stocked bar. I told Jeanie that we should try that out first. Jeanie said it was a great idea and that I should fix drinks while she freshened up a bit. I poured myself a Macallan single malt and poured Jeanie a Hennessey. She loves cognac but cannot handle much at all.

By the time she was finished in the bathroom I had already finished my drink and said that I was going to go check out the resort a bit. Jeanie said that she would have her drink and then probably lie down for a nap.

As I walked through the resort I found out that they had several different types of saunas, several different choices for massage therapies, a swimming pool and of course manicure, pedicures and all other sorts of personal beauty treatments to include waxing.

I booked us a couples massage for the late afternoon and then went back up to the room.

When I got there, Jeanie was just coming out of the shower and told me that she decided not to take a nap because she figured it would ruin a good night's sleep that night.

I told her what I had discovered in the resort and that I had booked us a massage. I said that we would be finished before Melanie and Matt arrived and that we could then have dinner together.

I wanted to get a swim in before the massage so I told Jeanie that she should check out the resort as well while I got in some laps.

The swimming pool was great and it was a good workout for me. As I headed back up to the room to shower off, I ran into Jeanie in the elevator. She said she had decided to get herself waxed to clean herself up a bit since she had not shaved in a few days. I asked when she was getting it done and she said she walked in and there was nobody there so she got it done already.

She mentioned that it was very professionally done. I was curious to check out the work myself, but back in the room she said no because she did not want to reek of sex when she got the massage.

I showered off and then we had another drink before it was time for the massage. We changed into the hotel robes and slippers and headed down to the spa.

We both had females doing the massage and it was totally relaxing and worked out the knots in our bodies. The oil was warm and it was a full body massage. When we were finished and headed up to the room I mentioned that it was a very professional massage and she had been very careful to keep my cock covered during the massage although she did massage my bare ass quite well.

Jeanie said that the woman that massaged her also massaged her ass quite well and that her fingers had made some significant contact with her pussy, but no penetration. She said that she had touched over her clit a couple times but it all seemed accidental.

Back in the room we hung around in the hotel robes for a while since we had plenty of time before Melanie and Matt arrived. We enjoyed another drink and I could tell that Jeanie was already feeling the effects of the cognac.

Jeannie said that she needed to pee and went into the bathroom.

As she came back from the bathroom, I moved behind her and pulled the rope tie loose from her robe and told her I wanted to see how well the gal had waxed her.

After a very detailed inspection, front and back, I said that it was very well done and proceeded to finger her in the process.

She was already well-lubricated and I said that she must have enjoyed the massage more than she let on. She giggled and said, "maybe".

This led to an intense but quick fuck with Jeanie bent over the side of the loveseat.

It had been a few days since we had fucked and I was ready to unload in her. It did not take long for me to cum. Not long after I shot in her there was a knock at the door.

I slipped my robe back on and Jeanie ran into the bedroom.

Opening the door, I saw Melanie and Matt there. They had arrived early and their room was not ready for them so they needed a place to hang out until their room was ready.

Melanie said, "I hope we are not interrupting anything". I said not anymore.

She asked where Jeanie was and I pointed to the bedroom. Melanie walked back to the door and I told her to just go in. There was a shriek when she walked in and I heard Melanie say sorry for barging in.

She came back out into the living room and told us that she had walked in on Jeanie naked. I laughed and asked why she didn't just stay in.

She laughed. I said go ahead, it's not like you guys have secrets. Melanie went back to the door and knocked softly, so I walked over and opened the door and more or less pushed her into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I went back and started some small talk with Matt and offered him a drink. We then sat down and sipped on our drinks. Matt asked how long we had been there and I told him, long enough to get a swim in, get a massage and that mom had been able to get waxed. Then I added that if they would have come 5 minutes earlier, we would have been too busy to answer the door. He said "Oh, I understand now".

After a bit, Melanie came back out and said that Jeanie was showering. I

replied that I needed to do that as well to wash off the massage oil. She laughed and said that I also needed to wash the sex off. We all laughed at that.

Melanie went on to say that when she walked into the bedroom, Jeanie was wiping a lot of cum from her pussy, so she knew what we had been doing.

Matt called down to the front desk to ask when their room would be ready and then told us they had said 10 minutes.

I told Matt to fix Melanie a drink in the meantime. I then informed them that I had reserved a table downstairs at the restaurant for 6:30.

I told Melanie that she should go into the closet and pick out something for Jeanie to wear, otherwise we would be late. (It takes Jeanie forever to decide)

Matt went down to get their key and I showed Melanie where Jeanie's clothes were.

It took her no time at all to pick out something and when she saw Jeanie's panties and bras she said that she would not be needing them and put them in a drawer in the other dresser. She turned to me and told me not to let Jeanie wear any.

Matt came back with their keys and they went to get ready for dinner.

Jeanie got out of the shower and as she got dried off and did her hair I jumped through the shower too.

When I got out of the bathroom, Jeanie asked why the dress was laid out, I told her that Melanie picked it out for her. She said ok and went to get her panties out. She opened her suitcase and dug around a bit and said that she could not find her panties. I said that we must have forgotten them. She said that there was no way she could wear that dress without anything under and I asked why not. She said that her nipples were too dark and would show through in the light and that it was a bit too short to be safe. I told her that we were on vacation and nobody that knew us was there so not to worry about it.

She said that we would need to go shopping the next day to buy some.

Just before 6:30, Melanie and Matt came by the room and asked if we were ready. She told Jeanie that she looked hot. Jeanie whispered to her that she had forgotten her panties and bras at home. Melanie smiled and said that it was better that way anyway and that she was not wearing any either.

Jeanie said that it was pretty obvious that she was bare underneath and we all laughed at that. Melanie turned around and lifted the back of her dress up over her ass and showed us that she was bare under.

Then she reached over and pulled Jeanie's up too. Jeanie pulled it back down quickly and she was blushing.

Once we were seated at dinner, it soon became obvious that Matt was teasing Melanie under the table since she would constantly jerk and make little noises.

Even the waitress was looking at them and smiling. Jeanie told the waitress that they were pretty much newlyweds.

After the main course was over, Jeanie grabbed Melanie and said she needed to go to the bathroom.

After they left, Matt told me that Melanie really wanted to get Jeanie involved again and planned to push it to the limit while we were all there.

I told him that I was fully behind it.

While they were gone, we ordered more drinks and told the waitress to wait a while before bringing the dessert.

After Melanie and Jeanie returned, we spent some time drinking and making some small talk with a lot of sexual undertones involved. Dessert was served and then Matt suggested that we should head to the bar for another drink.

Jeanie and Melanie headed off to the ladies room and I went to piss as well.

At the bar, Matt had already ordered us drinks. Whiskey for the men and cognac for the women.

This was going to be number 5 for Jeanie, in addition to the wine during dinner, so I knew she was already pretty drunk.

We sat in some lounge chairs off to the side which made it very difficult for the women to keep their dresses from pulling up and giving us all a show.

Jeanie was especially worried about flashing the entire bar.

Melanie was not nearly as bashful and there were several times that I caught a look at her bare pussy along with some deep down-blouse to the nipple views.

Once we had finished the drinks, Melanie suggested that we all head to their room for a night cap so we went over to their room.

As soon as we were inside it became apparent that Melanie was going to turn up the heat on the conversation.

She said right away that it was too warm in the room and she need to get out of her dress. Right in front of us she pulled the dress up and off over her head.

We were all speechless but all looking at her. She said that if we were uncomfortable with her nudity she had a lace robe she could put on.

Surprisingly, Jeanie was the first to respond and say that it was ok. Melanie walked in front of us and announced that it was not fair that she was the only one naked and said that Jeanie should get naked as well.

I then said that it was a perfect opportunity to show how good the waxing was done on her. Jeanie was reluctant to take off the dress so Melanie moved to help her take it off.

Matt said he was going to fix some drinks.

Jeanie resisted faintly at Melanie lifting her dress up but soon she was nude as well.

Now there were two gorgeous women standing there nude in front of us.

Matt was staring so hard at his mother that he spilled his drink on his pants.

Melanie quickly said that he needed to take them off, but Matt also said that he was not wearing any boxers.

He asked Jeanie if she was ok with him sitting there like that.

Jeanie looked over to me and I just shrugged my shoulders. She then said it was ok but she was beet red.

Matt stood up and opened his pants and lowered them.

I saw Jeanie looking intently at him. Matt was not shy about showing his cock off and it seemed that Jeanie was liking it as well.

It looked like Matt was about halfway hard and he made no effort to cover himself.

Jeanie then said it probably was best if we left and let Matt and Melanie get to it.

Melanie immediately said no and went over to Jeanie and pushed her back down in the chair. Jeanie did not really struggle but Melanie did hold her pretty tightly, and eventually she was actually sitting in Jeanie's lap.

This actually led to a lot of body touching taking place.

Melanie had one of Jeanie's hands held tightly and this hand ended up first directly on Melanie's tit, eventually moving it down to her pussy.

It was only the back of Jeanie's hand was touching Melanie's crotch but it was obviously touching because Melanie spread her legs wider apart and deliberately held Jeanie's hand against her crotch.

This was also having an effect on us as Matt's cock got hard and mine was also hardening although still inside my pants.

The two women were not slowing down although Jeanie was starting to complain and say that it was going too far.

Melanie was not letting up and she was rubbing Jeanie's hand on her pussy and it was obvious that she was getting excited.

Before long Melanie told Jeanie that she should stop fighting it because it was going to happen no matter what. She said that she knew Jeanie wanted it as well and she may as well admit it. This seemed to take some of the fight out of Jeanie as she slumped forward and stopped resisting.

Melanie said it was about time she came around and she let go of Jeanie's hand. Jeanie pulled her hand back but Melanie was still sitting on her so she could not really move a lot.

In the process of what had happened, one of Melanie's legs had actually gotten between Jeanie's knees, and she used this as leverage to push Jeanie's legs apart.

As soon as her legs were open a bit, Melanie wasted no time in putting her hand to Jeanie's pussy. She said that Jeanie was dripping wet so she must enjoy it a lot more than she was letting on.

This was when Melanie told Matt that he should help.

He stood up and moved over to them, his hard cock pointing upward. As he got close to them Melanie turned her head and Matt pushed his cock head into her mouth. She started sucking on just the head and moaning.

Her hand on Jeanie's pussy was obviously getting Jeanie excited because I could hear her making soft moaning sounds.

Melanie pushed Matt's cock out of her mouth and guided Matt to move closer to Jeanie's head. Soon his cock was at her mouth even though her eyes were shut, she knew what to do when a cock touched her lips.

Very quickly, her mouth was filled with Matt's hard cock. I will admit that the scene was extremely hot for me.

Melanie then said that I should get undressed and join in the fun. I quickly got out of my clothes but realized that there was not enough room there for me to do anything so I suggested that we take it too the bedroom.

Melanie jumped off of Jeanie and Matt grabbed her and carried her to the bedroom. He laid Jeanie on the bed and Melanie wasted no time in getting her head between Jeanie's legs. She was licking her pussy in no time. Her previous rubbing and now her licking had Jeanie on the edge of orgasm from the way she was moaning.

Melanie grabbed Matt's cock and pulled him closer to the bed. She moved out of the way and more or less pushed Matt between Jeanie's legs.

Matt knew what to do and was very quickly buried in Jeanie. Whether she even realized it was Matt in her or not I could not tell. As soon as Matt started fucking Jeanie,

Melanie came to me and started to suck my hard cock. But as wonderful as her mouth felt, I wanted her pussy. I pushed her over to the side of the bed and pushed her on her back down on the bed. Her head was right next to Jeanie's and I started fucking her.

Her pussy was literally dripping wet as I sunk into her, and by the way she was moaning I could also tell that her orgasm was not far off. I reached down to lightly pinch her nipples and I fucked her.

With each thrust, her head moved closer to Jeanie and with each of his thrusts, Jeanie's head moved toward Melanie's. It did not take long before Melanie was kissing Jeanie's face and eventually her mouth.

Jeanie was the first to reach orgasm and Matt was right behind her. Melanie continued kissing Jeanie and I could see that Jeanie's tongue was working on Melanie's mouth too. It was too much for me and I announced that I was going to cum.

Just as I started to shoot into her pussy Melanie's legs clamped around me and she exploded in orgasm as well.

As we started to come down from the sexual high, the first looks of apprehension appeared on Jeanie's face. She seemed embarrassed, but we were quick to talk about how fantastic it felt. Melanie rolled over and hugged Jeanie and kissed her all over her face thanking her for actually going through with it. She continued kissing down her body until she was licking her bare pussy and licking Matt's cum from her.

As she licked she motioned to us guys that we should go out of the room.

We went back out into the living room and got fresh drinks. We also poured drinks for the women.

Not long after we started to sip the drinks, we could hear Jeanie moaning from the bedroom so we moved back to the room to watch. Melanie's tongue was working to quickly get Jeanie close to her second orgasm. Jeanie's hands were on Melanie's head and holding her tightly against her. I could see Jeanie lifting her hips to Melanie's mouth and it was not long at all before Jeanie came on Melanie's mouth.

We walked back into the room and told them what a hot sight it was. We handed them their drinks and all sat together on the bed.

The Christmas vacation had started out wonderfully, and we still had 5 days to go.

balmers
balmers
58 Followers