Bee

Story Info
Male finds gay partner and sadistic lesbian Mistress.
7.6k words
4.42
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one would ever believe the person I am today all began with a pierced ear.

Body bent over the heavy wooden table with wrists secured, my fingers clutching about the edge of the table. Feet parted with Bee's thighs inside mine. Looking forward into the large mirror mounted on the wall and seeing my reflection stare back at me. Painted lips stretched tightly around the red ball gag forced between upper and lower jaws.

Three years earlier I walked into a tattoo and piercing shop that had been recommended to me by a friend at work. I had decided to have my left earlobe pierced after thinking about it for some time. The shop was clean and not surprisingly, heavily decorated with artistic flourishes. My appointment was with a piercer named Nic. I was just a bit surprised to realize Nic presented as female. Nic was immediately easy to speak with even though I felt a bit of nervousness at my reason for being there.

Eyes open as Bee sodomizes my slick asshole. Bee demands that I always watch myself in the mirror. Drool running down my chin and drips on the plastic placemat under me. Bee grunts each time she slams the thick dildo deep into my bottom. My cock is hard and throbbing as Bee rams the dildo over the p-spot. The digital clock located at the base of the mirror counting down towards zero. 4:55, 4:54, 4:53 ... I rut back to Bee, slamming my cheeks to the leather harness holding the big dildo.

Even though a simple ear piercing only takes a few minutes as most know, Nic took her time with me. On reflection, she sensed that I was quite nervous. Not so much about the actual piercing of my lobe but how society might perceive me with an earring. Silly on my part really, but so very true. The front of the shop was quiet with only the young lady that I had scheduled the appointment working. Nic held up a couple sample earrings to my left ear as I looked on at my reflection. She was suggesting different styles that I might like once my lobe had healed with the small ring she would insert. I couldn't help but notice her hands.

Nic's hands were small with thin fingers though I wouldn't say they were feminine. Perhaps working in the trade, they had taken on a more male - not masculine - but male appearance. Or perhaps I was just projecting what my mind was thinking. Her voice had a depth to it that made me think it might have changed some over time. There were just qualities about her face as we talked that kept me thinking she might not be so female. It intrigued me but regardless, Nic was wonderful as a piercer and I soon had the earring I had long wanted.

Beyond my reflection, I could see Bee's face as she rammed my hole. Her jet black hair pulled back severely so much that it seemed to pull on the edges of her face. My eyes watered from the pain of the cock repeatedly slamming deep inside my rectum. Bee saw it too. She began to verbally taunt me, doing her best to humiliate me as she fucked me. "Sissy, Baby, Faggot ... saying I was begging to be used by her, to be a hole." 2:46, 2:45, 2:44 ... the digital clock counting towards zero and I could feel my hard cock flipping against my groin each time she slammed home. I could feel the drool from my slit splashing against my smooth mound with each thrust. I tried to think of anything else but this moment to stave off my approaching orgasm.

I'm not sure why but before I left Nic's shop, I told her to call me sometime if she wanted to have coffee or lunch. I'm not sure why because I live nearly an hour from the shop. I'm not sure why because I didn't want a date and I was conflicted about my thoughts of Nic, but I did it anyway. And just five days later, Nic called. She was going to be in the town about halfway between where I live and her shop and said she knew a really friendly coffee shop we could meet. And the next day, meet we did.

The dam broke and tears began to run down my painted cheeks. I stomped my left foot hard but it was no use. Drool ran from my mouth gagged by the large red ball and the drool ran over my painted lips. I could feel my orgasm rip through my erection. Each thrust of her cock riding over my prostate just pushed me deeper into the feeling of euphoria as I came again and again. Most of my semen bouncing off the underside of the wooden table and dripping onto the hard wood floor. I screamed into the ball gag as I came and Bee continued the assault on my asshole. She knew she had me but the clock still had time counting down and she still fucked me.

Nic was waiting for me outside at the shop. Flannel shirt, black jeans and black leather boots. Her black with purple streaks - those were new from my appointment - hair settled around her ears but didn't go so low as her neck. In another era, maybe it was called a 'mop' though I'd say a messy mop as it wasn't uniform in length. Nic smiled then reached for my earlobe to see if I'd been cleaning it as instructed. She seemed pleased without saying anything. I had been to this town a hundred times but somehow had never stumbled across this hole-in-the-wall coffee shop. The caffeine was good and like the first time I met Nic, the conversation was easy and free flowing.

The little timer beeped three times then three times more. Bee slid the thick rubber phallus from my asshole as the ten minutes elapsed. It hung from her hips with the slime from my ass the remnants of lube around the base. From the side of the table, she grabbed my hair and jerked my face to look at her. I could see her admiring my reddened eyes and messed makeup from my tears. "My pretty sissy had no self-control today and liked Bee's big cock, didn't you?" I tried to say no through the gag. I tried to shake my head no but her hand and my bondage didn't really allow. She released my hair and bent under the table to look at the mess I had made. A long slow whistle is all I heard from her pursed lips. The feeling had been intense, I knew I had made a mess with my cum.

Nic ordered a salad and I found a sandwich with chips that looked good on the menu board and tasted even better as I ate. I was nearly finished with my sandwich - and we had been talking for over two hours - when Nic nonchalantly told me she was not a female. I stopped chewing as I listened to her succinctly tell me she is all male underneath her clothes but doesn't consider herself a crossdresser. She lives her life as a female with no interest in hormones or other enhancing science. Then she stood up, excused herself and walked into the women's restroom. I just sat there hunched over my plate with a bite of sandwich in my mouth. Even though I wasn't completely surprised based on my initial thoughts, the directness caught me completely off guard.

The metal paddle with "B E E" cut out in the deNice for maximum impact was now in Bee's right hand. When I am able to endure the ten minutes of fucking without an orgasm, Bee is tender with me. Sometimes she will jerk me off and sometimes I do it myself. But when I can not control my orgasm, there is painful punishment as the reminder to our relationship. I can see her in the mirror's reflection so I try to brace myself but Bee is a strong woman and there really is no bracing. My ass burns with pain when the metal meets my bare skin. I scream into the ball gag and Bee swings the paddle again. Each impact aches more than the previous. My legs are shaking after the fifth impact and tears once more run down my cheeks.

Nic seems almost surprised to see I am still sitting there when she returns from the restroom. I have finished my sandwich and just munching on the last of the chips when she sits. "I thought you might take the opportunity to bolt while I was in the toilet." When I don't say anything, "I'm glad you didn't. Thank you." And then of course, I asked a few naive questions to learn more about my new friend. Nic was patient and answered everything - given that she had opened the door, I'm sure she was expecting it if I was still there when she returned. She asked me if I wanted to walk and talk some more. Nic ordered to go latte's from the barista she was obvious friends with - and took them off the bar without paying this time.

My penis seemed to shrink with each blow to my backside from the metal paddle. My testicles became little cherries as my scrotum tucked up tightly against me. Ten in total to mirror the minutes on the digital clock. I would mumble a 'thank you' through the ball gag after every scream. Bee put the paddle on the table and unbuckled the strap holding the gag in place. Bee unbound each of my wrists as I lay on the wooden table panting, crying and my body shaking all over from the intense pain. "Clean up your mess then you may go shower, sissy." I fell to my knees and looked under the table to see cum underneath the table dripping to the floor and a puddle already formed there.

A friendship was formed that day between me and Nic. A life changing friendship, though at the time, I had no idea it would be one for me. We walked for an hour or so that day before finding our way to a clothing store where Nic was a regular. Before we parted ways, I had bought a pair of black, lace-up leather boots that were similar to Nic's. Somewhere over the three hours spent together, Nic had mentioned a friend named Bee but didn't really say much more. That was my first introduction to the name that would become so important to me.

Under the table, I pressed my tongue against the wood and licked the semen to clean her table. It wasn't quite like seeing gum under a desk, but every time I've had to clean the table this way the image does flash through my brain and gives me a tremble in my tummy. When I bend to hands and knees to lick up the puddle on the wood floor, the pull of my skin across my ass makes me whimper audibly for the pain. At last, I have eaten all my semen and Bee's floor is clean. I back out from under the table and gingerly walk to the shower. Washing my hair and scrubbing the make-up from my eyes and face, I begin to feel 'normal' again. I dodge the shower from hitting my butt as I know it will only make the sting intensify once more.

###

Over the ensuing months, I spent more time with Nic and Nic's friends who became my friends. I found Nic's style and way of living was freeing to my mind and began relaxing my appearance. My hair grew longer now laying over my collar when I actually wore a collared shirt. Nic suggested I pierce my right ear and eventually both holes would be made larger to accommodate thicker rings in the months to come. Whereas Nic presented as female 24/7, I found my appearance to be more androgynous. It felt right. Some days I would shave my face very smooth - I always had a light beard anyways - and other days I would let the stubble grow for a few days. I loved the lace-up leather boots I bought with Nic but also found a pair of soft leather loafers that went with many things I wore when my face was smooth.

I met Bee at a party of mutual friends eight months after getting my left ear pierced. Nic introduced us by saying to Bee that she thought we might have some common ground. I found Bee to be a bit cold in both appearance and in mannerisms. We talked some but I eventually found my way to others that night. I kept wondering what Nic saw in me that would make her think I'd find Bee enchanting. Bee's hair was short and her sparse makeup was dark, not visually appealing to me anyways. She wore a tight leather top and matching skirt - the top was tight and the skirt was short. Knee-high leather boots completed her look. It would be six months before I would cross paths with Bee again.

I'm sitting at Nic's shop as she makes my holes an 8 gauge, or 1/8" in diameter. I have bought a pair of black rings and need the holes made larger for me to wear them. I have embraced the look of earrings in both ears and want the thicker hoops to accentuate. Nic's hands work their magic and I am soon looking in the mirror to examine my smooth face with both black hoops dangling. In the reflection, I see a face from months earlier. Bee is walking through the shop to say hello to Nic. "They look good, Billie ... nice choice." My head snaps around surprised she remembered my name.

"you should buy Me a drink Friday night at 8p. Bee." The text with the odd formatting from an unknown number surprises me. Both for the directness of the message and from the sender. It's a couple days after she had appeared in Nic's shop and it's not like either exchange between us had been flirtatious. I text Nic about the message and ask for her thoughts. I sit on her reply a bit and finally three hours later, I text back "where?" The reply is immediate with a place I'm not familiar but that's not unexpected either. For some reason, I arrive just before 8p on Friday night wearing a very dark, androgynous look except the leather lace-up boots. Bee is waiting at the bar dressed very similarly to how she was when I met her at the party months earlier.

The night after I got my ears resized, Nic and I hooked up. It was just two friends getting together for tacos and beers but then I ended up back at her apartment. As we sat at dinner, I could see her nipples and the hoops piercing each through her t-shirt. I know I was staring but didn't say anything about them. Once back at her apartment and both of us pulling on a beer, Nic asked "you want to see them, right?" I tried to act like I had no idea but nodded and smiled. Nic reached to the hem and pulled her t-shirt over her head. I knew she normally wore a sports bra but not tonight. Her smooth flat chest and firm pink nipples with the solid hoops appeared. I'd seen guys chests all my life but Nic identifying as female and really only knowing her as a female, somehow this moment seemed sexual.

Bee motioned and the butch bartender walked over with a smile. Bee ordered cocktails for both of us without asking me what I wanted. "Hand over your card - we're opening a tab." I had not even said hello and already I was buying drinks for someone I'm not sure I even liked. I reached into my rear pocket and produced my Visa. As instructed and Bee just smiled at the bartender. She took my hand and led me to a table nearby. I was wearing a blousy black linen top with tight black denim jeans and the boots. My dark hair hung down covering most of my ears but not so much as to hide the black hoops in my ears. My hair was beginning to look a lot like Nic's. It wasn't intentional but the similarity was obvious to all my new friends. And to Bee.

It was one of those nights when I had not shaved for a few days and my look was more masculine than not. I looked into Nic's eyes then leaned forward and touched the ring hanging from her left nipple. Then I touched her nipple. I lifted my face and kissed her lips. I pulled back quickly when I realized what I had just done only to have Nic's hand reach behind my neck and pull my lips back to hers. My fingertips danced over her nipple and the ring as we kissed with open mouths. We spent the next minutes making out as my hand moved over Nic's chest. Our tongues danced as we kissed as the heat between us rose. And when I felt Nic's hand cup the crotch of my jeans, I knew she could feel my erection.

"you are very pretty - you know?" I didn't know. No one had told me I was pretty since I was a boy and my Mom was telling me much to my embarrassment. Girls are pretty. Except today, hearing it from Bee, I liked that she thought I was pretty. We would be interrupted occasionally - both from women that looked like Bee and at times, by very pretty young ladies obviously wanting her attention. Throughout the first drink then the second, Bee would touch my arm, my knee, my earring. She would ask me questions that seemed out of context for our conversation. She was gauging my reactions, testing my interests though none of this was obvious to me at the time. I was still basking in being pretty and the object of her attention.

Belt and zipper were no match for Nic's hand. Soon I was sitting back on her couch with Nic on her knees between my thighs. I had not had sex in months and it had been a couple weeks since I had even masturbated. I was hard as Nic pulled my cock out of my shorts. I reached down and kept fiddling with her nipples and piercings. They fascinated me and the touch helped me not think that Nic had a cock in her pants just like me. Her mouth was warm and wet as she slipped her lips around my mushroom. Her hand moved up and down my shaft with a twisting motion as her mouth bobbed up and down on my cock. My eyes lidded over as I only felt her mouth sucking on my cock as her left hand played with my balls.

"Tonight was fun - I'll text you again sometime. Maybe you can buy me dinner one night." Again, Bee exuded confidence that I have never had with another person. Her hand touched my left ear and pulled me in close. I thought she was going to kiss me good night. Then her teeth closed on my lower lip and bit me hard enough to break the skin. I could hear Bee laughing as she walked away with my lower lip dripping blood.

Nic worked my cock hard. Her mouth pushing down finally until her nose was in my pubes and all my hard cock in her mouth. Sucking, her cheeks caving and slurping sounds as I began to throb. We both knew the moment had arrived and Nic did not move. My hand moved from her chest to the back of her head and just pushed her a little deeper until my cock began to erupt. My cum hitting the back of her mouth as she kept sucking on me. Twice then a third rope of semen splashed against the back of her mouth. She lifted up and kissed me with some of my jizz still on her tongue.

###

"you will buy Me a dinner Friday night at 8p. Bee." The text with the odd formatting, just like one month earlier, surprises me. As two weeks became nearly four weeks, I did not think Bee would contact me again. By now, I had been spending more time with Nic and didn't know how I should respond. I texted Nic and she called me right back. We spent an hour talking about Bee and more so about us. Nic kept saying what we are sharing is different than Bee. I really did not understand and finally Nic just told me to take Bee to dinner. I admit to being confused but I did as Nic said. My life the past year has taken very different path and all along the way it's been Nic pointing me forward.

Dinner was at a supper club that I always thought was just a lesbian bar. Obviously, I had no idea there was a back room. Tonight Bee was wearing black leather - both pants and shirt. I wore what Nic suggested I wear. I didn't know until dinner that I wore what Bee had told Nic to have me wear. I was definitely on the effeminate side of my androgynous scale with the loafers and linen pants. I wore a linen jacket that buttoned mid-stomach with no shirt underneath. My dark hair was now touching the collar on my jacket. The chesty waitress brought over an alcoholic fruity drink before I had barely sat down. Soon, we both had salads in front of us, "I ordered for us both - I knew you wouldn't mind."

There was jazz being played in the corner of the room by a three-piece band with the drummer singing on some of the songs. Bee had a steak and baked potato. I had chicken and rice. My dinner was delicious even if I might have enjoyed the steak if given the choice. We talked throughout dinner with the occasional interruptions. Some women she introduced me to and others she completely me ignored me. I thought it was odd but didn't ask at the time. We shared dessert but only after Bee had had her fill of the banana cream pie with meringue.

An attractive blonde woman walked up to the table and bubbled effusively at Bee. It seemed Bee was humoring her more than engaging when she looked at me, "Billie ... take Cindy here out on the dance floor. She wants to dance." I could see the deflated look on Cindy's face but she smiled and waited for me to slip from the booth. Fortunately there were other couples dancing to the jazz on the small floor and I occasionally bumped into them. After two songs, Cindy thanked me and made her retreat.

12