Bee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bee waited until I sat down before speaking. "Cindy is a beautiful girl. If you wish to date girls like her or dance with girls like her, that's your choice Billie." She lifted her tumbler and took a drink. "I'm nothing like her and we will never dance like that. I can offer you a lifestyle that is different than you know. A lifestyle that is different than it is with girls like Cindy - well one's that like dick anyways. And a lifestyle that is different than what you are experiencing with Nic - though I don't expect you to stop seeing Nic if you like her. I know she likes you."

I sat there thinking about what Bee just said in seven sentences but the word that stuck was 'lifestyle'. I didn't really know what it meant. I looked up and she knew what I was going to ask. Bee stuck her hand up. "Not tonight. Pay the check. Tip well, these are my friends." And with that, like the Cat in the Hat, she was across the room and out the door. I looked around at the many women in the small supper club - and wondered what she meant.

The chesty waitress held the card machine without even bringing the check. "Bee is something, isn't she? You are lucky to be here with her - many of these women would kill to be sitting where you are ... Billie, is it?" I waved my phone over the reader and the deNice binged. I was sure to add 25%.

Before pulling out of the parking lot, I text Nic to see if she was still up. I arrived at her apartment in about twenty minutes. Nic greeted me at the door with a hug and a soft kiss. "How was it? The music was great, right?" The question made it obvious she had been there even if she hadn't said so prior to my night. Her hands were warm as she slipped them over my bare skin inside the linen jacket. We had a beer then Nic asked if I wanted to sleep over. We spooned until we feel asleep. I never got hard even when we both got naked under the sheets.

#

As we began spending more time together, I moved near Nic - about a 10 minute walk, I also found a job in the town - and it even paid a couple more dollars an hour. We talked about me moving in since we seemed to spend almost every night together, but decided it was too soon. Both for us and really for me as I was still finding my 'self'. We decided to throw an apartment warming party for me. Nic invited about 15 friends to come by and see my new place. And Bee showed too. I had not seen her since the dinner and had only swapped a couple short texts in the intervening four weeks.

Nic wore black jeans and a tight black t-shirt to the party. I too wore jeans but a white blousy top covered my torso. We were basically a couple and everyone there new about us. Nic had taught me how to paint my nails. I kept them short but tonight they were black to match her look. Bee arrived a couple hours after the party started but wasted no time siding up beside me. "You look nice, Billie. Almost pretty." I tipped my cup and swallowed. "Do you eat pussy? Any good at it?" I just looked at her now not sure how to process such a blunt query. Especially since the two nights out had not really even veered towards sex other than me dancing with the blonde at the supper club.

She took my hand and led me down the hallway and inside my bedroom. She closed the door behind us and locked it. Her hand unzips her leather pants without saying a word. Her hands then pressed on my shoulders so that my knees buckled and I was staring straight into her hairy pussy. The smell was strong - a mix of piss and perspiration as my face hovered in front. A hand to the back of my head pushed me forward, "show me, Billie." I could feel my heart beating fast wondering if Nic knew. Wondering if Nic would mind. As my face pushed into her pubes, my tongue began to lick. I pressed to her slit, finding my way through the dark pubes and licked fast and firm. I do like eating pussy - it's just been awhile.

Fortunately, some things are not forgotten ... like riding a bike. I soon feel both hands on my head as she begins to guide my tongue to her clit. It's firm and elongated. I press lips around it and suckle as I push two fingers into her wet cunt and fuck her hard. I suspect she is not the tender type and I soon feel her bucking against my face as I lick clit and finger fuck cunt. Bee cums. She makes no real sound as she humps my face and cums on my tongue and fingers. "Enough. That'll do. Not bad for someone with a dick - I'll teach you how to be better." She zips her pants and leaves me on my knees in the dark bedroom. I wash my face and slip out into the party.

Nic sidles over and I'm sure I'm blushing. She hands me a cup of beer and whispers "you smell like pussy," then turns her face and kisses me on the cheek. Bee stays another twenty minutes or so but doesn't say another word to me before she leaves. An hour later, a text arrives. "Tomorrow night at 8. Same place as the first drink."

After everyone has left and we've cleaned up, Nic and I climb into bed. She is smooth and I am nearly smooth. I like how we feel naked together. We start kissing and I'm soon feeling my dick grow erect. Nothing is said about Bee even though I'm thinking about it and suspect Nic is too. "Get the lube, Billie." Soon I am snug behind Nic with both of us on our right sides. My cock is pressing into Nic's hole. We go slow and sensual with my arm draped over her side. My fingers play with her chest and nipples as I move in and out. The lube makes it slick but her hole feels so tight on my shaft. In and out, In and out. My hand grips her chest and she squeezes on my base as I cum. I let out a soft moan as I feel my orgasm sluicing through my cock in burying in Nic's bum.

#

This time I arrived first. I looked around with surprise on my face. No Bee anywhere in the moderately crowded bar. I had not shaved so a shadow was on my face. After the night before, I subconsciously felt the need to assert some form of masculinity. I wore my lace up boots with jeans and a t-shirt. Of course, in this bar, I looked out of place. "Looking for someone?" the voice was the hard looking bartender I remembered from my first visit.

"I I I thought ... um, Bee ... Bee would be here." The bartender barely formed a smile before telling me I could wait for Bee. I ordered a beer on tap, left my Visa and walked to a tall table off the side of the room but where I could see the door. After a couple long pulls on the glass, Bee walked in from behind me. She said she was in the toilet but really she was watching me from the shadows and the bartender, of course, was in on it. Her tumbler of bourbon was delivered to the table ... taking my hand, she said we should slide into the empty booth.

Bee made small talk, complimenting the apartment, asking about Nic and saying she's always liked Nic's friends. The jukebox was playing and a few girls were dancing but it seemed we were somewhat shielded from the loud music. The bartender walked over and delivered two new tumblers. I told Bee I don't often drink hard alcohol and she just laughed slightly saying I'll learn. The first sip burned going down my throat. And then Bee began to talk for reals.

"I know you and Nic have become a couple. I don't want to interfere or break anything up between you two. I think the world of Nic. I like how your look has changed since I've met you - and I know that is a lot of Nic." Her hand touched my stubble, "but this won't do." She took a drink and slid over so that our thighs were touching. "I like you too, Billie. I think you and I can have fun together in sexual ways that I suspect you've never considered. I love women and I like pretty males that present like women." I felt like interjecting, like correcting, but I thought better of it and kept my mouth shut.

Over the next thirty minutes Bee laid out exactly the lifestyle she was offering. She told me Nic knew all about the offer. In fact, she had been with Nic in the same lifestyle she was offering me for nearly a year when Nic realized it wasn't really her. It is the reason Nic thought Bee and I would be a pair. When she finished, my tumbler was empty and the bartender magically appeared with two more.

#

One week later I was clothes shopping with Bee and Nic. Nic was the voice of reason when Bee would get carried away with her suggestions. We shopped at a couple urban attire stores that Nic shops, one lingerie shop where both Bee and I purchased items and one fetish store just down from the lesbian bar. This was just the beginning on my next stage of transformation. Nic didn't offer it up but if pressed, she would have said she liked my new feminine clothing and lingerie.

The next night, Nic and I met Bee at the bar. I wore the matching bra and panty that we bought at the lingerie store under tight jeans and a white blouse top as Bee instructed. My dark hair hung nearly to my shoulders as I have not cut it in months. Nic looked my dyke girlfriend when we walked into the bar holding hands. I felt so nervous walking from the parking lot to the bar. Bee promptly unbuttoned the top ones on my blouse so the bra was obvious. "I can't be inviting boys into my bar," saying as she joined us at the booth. After an hour, Nic kissed me on the lips and took the car back to her place. I went home with Bee.

Her home was nice in a quiet neighborhood about 30 minutes from the bar. She gave me a quick tour then told me to go pee. I looked at her, "trust me, Billie." The room was in the back, a converted bedroom. "It's all been soundproofed - like the movie says 'In this space, no one can hear you scream.'" I took a deep breath and looked around as she flipped on a light and closed the door behind us. Lots of deNices and a couple cabinets - none of looking very familiar. She turned me and unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and helped me to remove it. "In here, I am Mistress or Mistress Bee. Anything else and you will be punished. Understand?"

"yes, Mistress," saying as I felt the coolness of the room for the first time. Her hands unbuttoned, unzipped my jeans then she told me to take off boots, socks and pants. I was now standing in her dungeon wearing a red bra and panty. And a bulge. She pointed to a couple boxes in the corner telling me to fold them NEATLY and put them in the box.

"We will begin slowly Billie so you can get used to my attentions. This is a process not a race. If you feel you have reached your limit, you will say 'yellow' and I will stop. I will ask you if you need to stop or just take a break. If you say 'yellow' again, I will stop. Do you understand?" I did and I said so ... 'yellow' I told myself to make her stop. "Take your panties off but leave the bra on for me." I stepped out of them, folded and put in the box with my jeans.

Leather cuffs went around my wrists then Bee attached a steel chain to the cuffs and pulled my arms over my head. Bee spent the next five minutes using a wooden paddle on my ass and thighs. I squirmed and moaned but found that I liked it. I looked down and saw my erection. Her hands felt soft as she touched the red marks she had left on my skin. I twitched at each new sensation. "Would you like to see my tits, Billie?" I nodded at her and she barely reacted.

"yes Mistress. I would love to see your tits. Please." A smile crossed her lips and she mouthed 'good girl' to me. I blushed as this was the first time she referred to me as a girl. She pulled the top over her head then unsnapped the bra. Big, beautiful plump breasts fell forward. She has dollar-sized areolas and fat nipples. She pushed my head down and rubbed them on my face. Heaven. "thank You, Mistress." Then she walked behind me and paddled my ass until I was crying as my ass and thighs burned. Bee noted for every reward, there is a punishment so I would appreciate the rewards.

#

Thirty months after walking into the shop to have my left ear pierced ...

I squirm into the diner booth for breakfast with Nic on a Sunday morning. I got home late from Bee's but Nic has to work so we are having breakfast to spend time together. She and I have been living together for a year now and it feels great to both of us. "I remember the first time she used the big strap on me - I could barely get out of bed for two days." The waitress approached and Nic ordered two coffees while we decided on breakfast. Bee had been fucking me for six months but last night was the first time I took her biggest dildo.

Nic ordered the Denver Omelette but I just had toast with some fruit. I felt like my guts were still all twisted. We talked in generalities about the prior night as the diner was relatively crowded. "Are you sure, Billie - are you still enjoying your time with Bee? This is about the time when I decided it just wasn't for me." For me, I had discovered bliss in life - both at home with Nic and in subspace with Bee.

I now spend two to three nights a month with Bee. Sometimes they will start with Nic joining us for a drink or dancing and other times it's just me and Bee. I have become a bottle blonde with collar-length hair. Bee calls me her sissy lipstick lesbian. Blouses with padded bras and typically knee-length skirts with stockings or leggings underneath. For Bee, it's both the illusion and the humiliation that gets her off with me dressed like this. My look is more muted when I'm out with Nic. She and I like to blend in to our surroundings. A dyke and her girlfriend ... though you know ... with dicks.

#

Walking into the dungeon, I stop in my tracks when I see a naked woman strapped to the sawhorse. Bee nudges me forward ... "Billie this is Clarice ... I thought we might mix it up a little tonight." The woman turns her face towards me and I can see her make-up had smeared but is dry now. Apparently Bee had been with her before she met me tonight. I look again and can see her ass and thighs are bruised and welted. "Walk around in front of Clarice - and get naked for her Billie." I turn to see if she is serious - she is. I slip off my boots, skirt and blouse and stand there a moment before Bee nudges me, "naked, I said."

My hand shakes a little when I unclasp the padded bra and bare my smooth chest to her. This is the first person other than Bee or Nic to see me go from girl to boy. And then I shimmy out of my panties and my smooth dick twitches nearly firm. Clarice's eyes widen but she doesn't say a word. "Billie's my sissy playmate ... I thought I might have fun with you two." Bee walks me over to the cross. She slips a steel cock ring over my balls and dick - this is not the first time I've worn one with her. Hands over head, legs spread apart so each feels a cuff and connection to the large wooden cross. I look at Clarice and she seems interested but not overly concerned for me.

Bee is standing in just leather bustier and pantyhose with the crotch ripped out to show her hairy cunt. The flogger teases my nipples then she strikes. The long leather tails fly and strike across my chest in many places. By the fifth strike to my chest, I can feel the heat of my skin fully rising. Over the past year, I have become quite accustomed to the pleasure of her pain. My dick becomes firm and the balls jut forward because of the cock ring pushing them outwards. Thighs. The flogger begins to tenderize my thighs now. I softly cry out as the accumulation of pains begins to mount.

Bee slips a latex glove on her right hand and approaches with an unmarked tub. She has gotten me off before with her hand and I feel myself twitch at the prospect of lubricant. She smears it liberally over my cock and balls, pushing it completely as if moisturizing. I watch as she slips off the glove inside out and tosses it into the small waste can. I swear I see a smile on Clarice's lips but I certainly have no idea. The vibrating wand comes to life as Bee walks behind the tightly bound woman. Her moan is instant as the vibrating head presses to her clit. Her head jerks up and I can see her fingers flexing to fists and open. I look down and though my dick is hard, I can't feel my erection. Bee flicks the short-tailed whip over Clarice's back as the wand hums.

Clarice wants to squirm from the pleasure - and the pain - but the binds on her body make it nearly impossible. Bee snaps off the wand and walks back to me ... My tummy feels the whip now. I buck and flex against the single strip of pain. Trying to control my breathing, slowly exhaling after each strike and soon my belly is streaked red with welts. And still I don't feel my erection. After putting on latex gloves again, Bee brings a warm cloth and thoroughly cleans my cock and balls and the ring. Looking up at me with a smile, "it wasn't lube silly sissy ... it was a desensitizing cream. It causes a numbing sensation without affecting your erection. Now," she says as she unhooks my wrists and ankles from the cross.

I walk behind Clarice with my dick jutting upwards. My ankles are locked to the legs near Clarice's. Bee directs my dick to Clarice's warm, wet cunt. I should feel her hole but I feel nothing. Bee bends me over at the waist and cuffs me so my torso is draped over Clarice's back. "I want you to fuck her. And if you need motivation," the crack of the whip on my ass makes me cry out.

"yes, Mistress," and I pull back and begin to fuck Clarice. I slam my erection to her cunt and feel her back squirming under my chest. I pull back and slam and feel the whip on my ass. Hard and deep ... though I don't feel any of it. None of the pleasure, only the pain of the whip on my ass and thighs. For five minutes I fuck the bound woman. I can feel perspiration on our bodies as we writhe together. She has the feeling of my dick and my urgent thrusts to try and avoid the whip. Just as the numbing cream begins to wear off and I feel my dick in her cunt, Mistress has other ideas. My asshole feels the lube and then the head of the big dildo. "please Mistress, meeerrrcccccyyy" I cry out as she enters me for the first time tonight.

And so it begins ... Mistress sodomizing my tight asshole while my now-feeling dick humps Clarice. Each time her body presses mine, I whimper. I can feel her body hitting my as my chest rubs on Clarice - the welts and bruises each being activated. And the big dildo in my asshole. At nearly the same time, Clarice and I both ask permission to orgasm. Bee slams into me again and again before giving permission. My dick throbbing and shooting semen into her cunt as she squirts her own orgasm. We both cry out in soft, pained voices. "thank You, Mistress."

#

Back to the beginning of our story ... the three years have been life-changing ... after washing my hair and scrubbing the spoiled make-up from my face, I get dressed and begin to feel 'normal' again before taking a car home.

I cuddle in bed with Nic afterwards ... "ten minutes of fucking with that big dildo. then because I came from being fucked, she gave me ten swats with her steel paddle! it was brutal." I tell Nic as I hold her. My ass hurts far too much for her to hold me. I lean over her shoulder and whisper, "thank you for introducing me to Bee ... you were right about her. And about us, I love you Nic."

12