Chronicle 03: Cassidy and the DP

Story Info
Can Cassidy's urges be quelled by two?
3.3k words
4.46
8.6k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part II to the third chronicle in this series. I apologize for taking soooooooo long to upload a new story, but between life and work I haven't been able to write like I want. I plan on changing that however and I appreciate your patience. As always, feel free to rate and comment. I enjoy any and all feedback.

******This is a fictional story and everyone is 18 and over******

When Cassidy got to her apartment she headed straight for the bathroom and stripped out of her clothes. When she stepped into the shower she sighed contently as the warm water cascaded down her hair and body. As she began to wash herself with a bath sponge and shower gel, her mind wandered to everything that had happened that night. She got caught giving head in an empty classroom, was threatened with disciplinary action, but then got the fucking of a lifetime by the physics teaching assistant. It was such a hot memory that as even as she thought about it, Cassidy's nipples began to grow hard.

"Not only does he look good, but he knows how to use that big cock of his," she thought to herself. She moaned as the bath sponge brushed against her pussy, which was still very sensitive from the pounding that it had gotten. She washed her hair with a sweet smelling shampoo and conditioner, and after her shower Cassidy dried her hair and applied lotion to her body; but didn't bother putting on pajamas. She was still extremely horny and wanted more stimulation. She looked in her closet and found a small bottle of lube along with a black butt plug that she had gotten from a sex shop. She applied a generous amount of the clear lube onto her plug before laying in bed with her legs spread wide open. She rubbed the tip against her asshole while rubbing her clit in small circles before slowly inserting the plug inside. A low moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she felt the plug stretch her ass, and once it was fully inside of her she began to rub her clit faster. She began to fuck her ass vigorously with the toy, moaning louder as waves of sensations shot through her body. Her hands were moving on their own, and her hips raised off the bed as she gyrated against her fingers and the plug. With one final thrust inside her ass Cassidy cried out as her body clenched up and her hand was coated in her hot juices. She slowly pulled the butt plug out and tried to catch her breath as her body continued to tremble from its climax. As she slowly came down from the high of her orgasm she could feel her eyelids growing heavier. Before Cassidy knew it, she had drifted off into a deep slumber.

******************************

"Hold up, you mean we're not in trouble anymore?"

"Nope. Everything is all good now."

Cassidy ran into Aaron the next day while he was walking to class, and he was astonished by what she said.

"But, how?" Thompson was dead set on telling. What made him change his mind?"

"Don't worry about that," Cassidy said. "Just know that we are off the hook."

Before walking off Cassidy gave Aaron a sexy wink. "Besides, you still owe me a good time after we got interrupted the other day."

******************************

When Tuesday arrived the physics professor didn't have any plans for the class. He was sitting at his desk grading papers while a movie was being played, and the room was a mix of students either paying attention or doing homework for other classes. The only rule to get full credit for the day was to stay for the entire period. Mr. Thompson idly passed the time by checking his phone when he saw the professor motion for him.

"Hey Kevin, could you go to my office and get those reports that I left on my desk?" He asked. "They're in a red envelope, you can't miss them."


Mr. Thompson nodded and took the key that the professor had given him. He walked out of the room and made his way down the hall to retrieve the folder. Mr. Thompson unlocked the door and saw the bright red folder on the desk just like the professor said. He went to grab them when he thought he heard a loud moan. The professor's office was next door to the chemistry lab, and his eyes grew wide when he looked through the glass panel in the door. Cassidy and two football players were completely naked and their clothes were in a heap on the floor. One of the guys was lying on a strewn shirt and Cassidy was moaning earnestly as his thick member pounded her ass from below. The other football player was standing up and shoved his cock into her mouth, which she sucked hungrily and shook her head against his member.

Mr. Thompson took in the sight for a moment, but he didn't interrupt. A sly smirk appeared on his face as he walked away and went to lock up the professor's office with the red folder in hand. He pulled out his phone to make a quick phone call, and after two rings the person on the receiving end answered.

"Guess who I found fucking in the chemistry lab today...You guessed correctly. Come to my office on Thursday. I'll be sure to bring her there."

******************************

Thursday arrived and Cassidy made her way to the physics classroom. The door was unlocked, but when she opened it the room was completely empty save for Mr. Thompson who was sitting in an empty seat in the auditorium style room. Her face scrunched up in confusion, and when she checked her cell phone it showed that she was a few minutes early to class.

"Where is everyone?" Cassidy asked.

"Class was cancelled," Mr. Thompson answered. "The professor wasn't feeling good and he asked me to send out an email to the students telling them there was no physics tonight."

"Oh," Cassidy replied. "I must've missed that email."

"You didn't miss anything," Mr. Thompson responded as he got up and walked over to Cassidy. He gave her a quick once over, noticing quickly how her tight shirt accentuated her tits and that the short skirt she wore was little more than a belt. "I purposely left you out of the group email because I wanted you to show up to the science building. Come with me Ms. Martinez."

Cassidy followed Mr. Thompson down the familiar hall to his office. Once inside Mr. Thompson shut the door and a man was already in the room. He was sitting on the couch and had a headful of black hair with sharp, handsome features. Upon laying eyes upon Cassidy a smirk appeared on his face.

"You weren't kidding Kevin," the man said. "She's very sexy."

"Cassidy, this is the football coach Anthony Miller. I've brought you here because we need to discuss your wanton behavior young lady."

Cassidy looked at Mr. Thompson and then at Anthony for a moment, and a quick pang of worry went through her. As though reading her mind Mr. Thompson said,"The higher ups have no idea about what happened when you were last here, but I never said that I would not inform the football coach."

The worry went away as soon as it came, and when motioned to sit down in the seat opposite his desk Cassidy did as she was told; but not before noticing a large folded towel with a slender black bottle sitting on top next to Anthony.

"You have not learned your lesson from when I let you off the hook," said Mr. Thompson. "You have continued to not only dress provocatively, but you're still acting like a nymphomaniac."

Cassidy acted nonchalantly about everything, but even she couldn't hide the smug smile that crept onto her face when Mr. Thompson asked," You enjoy being a little cock slut don't you? You take pleasure in fucking every chance you get all over the university?"

Cassidy shrugged her shoulders and relaxed in her seat. "What can I say? I enjoy sex and see nothing wrong with fucking whomever I want, wherever I want."



"You know Kevin, after hearing how slutty she can be...and that she was fucking in an empty classroom yesterday, I think a punishment is needed to quell her salacious behavior as well a talk with the higher ups...unless of course...

Cassidy turned to Anthony and saw a lustful glint in his eye. "She can convince us otherwise..."

She gave Anthony an equally sexy look as she started to stand up. "You prefer actions over words as well?"

"Absolutely sweetheart," Anthony replied smoothly. "Words mean nothing to me. Actions speak louder."

Mr. Thompson walked over to Cassidy and stood behind her. His hands smoothly went underneath her shirt and pulled it up before pulling her bra down to reveal her hardened nipples; making Cassidy moan as his hands began to squeeze her tits.

"So what'll it be Cassidy. Think you can handle double the punishment for your wanton ways? Or should we go to the higher ups about you?"

Cassidy began to rub her ass against Mr. Thompson's groin as his hands moved to undo her bra.

"I can handle any punishment you fuckers dish out," she said seductively.

"Talk is cheap remember?" Anthony said. "We want actions, not words."

Anthony undid his pants and began stroking his hard-on, making Cassidy lick her lips with anticipation. His cock was hard and thick, and she couldn't wait to have him in her mouth. Her eyes caught sight of the black bottle, and she felt her pussy grow wet from both the carnal energy of the room and what the bottle was.

"Will my punishment involve a dick in my ass as well?" She asked sensually as she began to fully remove her shirt and bra.

"Oh yes...that ass of yours will be plugged," Anthony replied slyly. Anthony stood up and began to lower his pants as Cassidy tossed her clothes aside. Once her skirt and thong were off they joined her clothes pile and she got down on her knees in front of Anthony. Cassidy eagerly took his cock into her mouth, licking his shaft before sucking him off while her hands gently massaged his heavy sac. She heard a belt rustling behind her and a cock rub against her face. She began to stroke Anthony's cock while she turned her attention to Mr. Thompson. Her tongue flicked across the sensitive head before taking him fully into her mouth, sucking his cock enthusiastically before going back to Anthony. Both of their cocks were rock hard and had impressive girth, making Cassidy that much eager to please them both. Satisfactory moans escaped both of the men's mouths as they relished in how Cassidy's tongue swirled repeatedly around their cocks, and when Cassidy returned to Mr. Thompson he grabbed a handful of her hair and began to face-fuck her; doing this for a few seconds before making her deep-throat him.

"You weren't kidding, she really is a horny little slut," Anthony said in amazement as Cassidy continued to stroke his cock while deep-throating Mr. Thompson. His cock was coated in her saliva once released from her lips and Cassidy began to move quickly back and forth on their cocks, sucking the sensitive heads and feeling her pussy grow wetter by the second.

"Oh yeah, she'll do anything when she is in this state," Mr. Thompson said slyly. "Fuck your throat on his cock Cassidy."

Both of the men stripped out of their clothes as Cassidy began to face-fuck Anthony's cock, giving him the same treatment she did Mr. Thompson. He loved the gagging sounds she made and he held her still so he could shove his cock down her throat himself.

"Goddamn, this cock slut is impressive," Anthony managed to groan. He made Cassidy take his entire length and hold it momentarily before fucking her mouth again. Cassidy was in total ecstasy as the men used her mouth as they pleased, and as she began to enthusiastically suck him off again she moaned when she felt Mr. Thompson's fingers run between her legs.

"Just like I thought, she's fucking soaked," he said in an amused tone while his fingers began to rub her clit. When Cassidy released Anthony's member a look of pure lust was in her eyes as she looked up at the men.

"Which one of you fuckers wants my pussy first?" she asked in a sultry tone.

Anthony took the towel and began to spread it on the floor just as Mr. Thompson replied, "Have at Anthony. I want to fuck that ass of hers."

Once Anthony was lying on the floor Cassidy wasted no time time climbing on top of him. She guided his member inside, moaning as his cock stretched her pussy inch by amazing inch. She adjusted to his size quickly, and she began to ride his cock; moaning loudly as her ass bounced on top of him. Anthony groaned in pleasure as she rode and gyrated her hips. He squeezed her plump cheeks before slapping them sharply, moaning as Cassidy tightened herself even more around him.

"You fucking cock whore," he managed to growl as she fucked him. He grabbed her hips and began to pound into her , making Cassidy cry out with need as his cock thrust into her mercilessly. "That pussy is so tight and wet."

"I told you that pussy was good," Mr. Thompson replied as he grabbed the bottle of lube. He put a little on her ass and slid a finger inside as he asked,"Have you ever had two cocks inside you before?"

"I've...never been...dp'ed before," she managed to say in between her moans, and devilish grins appeared on Anthony and Mr. Thompson's faces at her reply. Mr. Thompson coated his cock with a generous amount of lube and Anthony slowed down his thrusts as Mr. Thompson squat down behind Cassidy. He slowly began to enter her ass, and a satisfied moan escaped his lips as he slowly slid past her tight sphincter muscle. A gasp meanwhile escaped Cassidy's lips when Mr. Thompson started to enter her ass, and after he filled her ass completely with ease she was adrift in a sea of sensation and lust.

"Oh my god...oh my god!!' She cried out. "Fuck me!! Fuck my fucking holes!!"

The men needed no more convincing after that, and they did as she wished. After developing good rhythm they began to fuck Cassidy as though it would be their final time to do so. As one cock slid out the other would plunge hard and deep inside her, making Cassidy cry out repeatedly as wave after wave of sensation rush through her.

""You like having two dicks fucking you at the same time?" Anthony asked in a lustful tone before licking her pert nipples.

"It feel so...so good," Cassidy managed to say in a voice dripping with lust. She had never felt so full before, but even she could not have imagined just how incredible it would be to have both holes plugged at the same time. "Don't stop, keep pounding my pussy and my ass."

Anthony and Mr. Thompson's thrusts never let up, and Cassidy was beside herself with pleasure as she felt their hands on her skin and their dicks slamming into her. Her body clenched up and began to shudder as an orgasm hit her like a freight train, making Cassidy cry out in desire. As she tried to catch her breath Mr. Thompson slapped her ass one final time before pulling out of her. He stood in front of Cassidy and without hesitation she took him into her mouth; sucking him off while Anthony watched in amazement.

"Ass to mouth huh? You really are a dirty slut aren't you Cassidy?"

Cassidy was too preoccupied with Mr. Thompson's cock to answer, and Mr. Thompson moaned once more as Cassidy licked the length of his shaft before fucking her throat again.

"Let me give that ass a try," Anthony said. Cassidy kept Mr. Thompson's cock in her mouth as she lifted off of Anthony, and as he reached for the lube bottle she went to him momentarily to suck his cock clean of her juices before moving back to Mr. Thompson; where he groaned as she sucked the sensitive head of his cock. Once Anthony's dick was lubed up Cassidy got into a crab position on top of him and slid onto his erect cock. Anthony groaned as her tight ass squeezed his cock, and he began to thrust his member into her while spreading her legs; giving Mr. Thompson a good view of her wet pussy. She laid back on Anthony's chest as Mr. Thompson slid inside her pussy, and as they fucked her holes Cassidy was reduced to moaning and crying out in desire.

"This shit feels so fucking good!!," she managed to say in between moans. Cassidy had her ass and her pussy fucked at the same time, and yet she needed more ecstacy.

"I want your dicks in my ass," she said in a carnal tone while giving Mr. Thompson a lustful glare. "Hammer me. Fuck me like the little slut I am."

Mr. Thompson merely gave Cassidy a devious smirk as he have her a few hard thrusts before pulling out of her wet hole. Anthony meanwhile relished in having her ass all to himself for a moment while Mr. Thompson grabbed the lube bottle. He came back to Cassidy and Anthony slowed down so he could begin to slide his cock inside her ass. It was a tight fit, and Cassidy winced slightly as Mr. Thompson moved in slowly. It took a little maneuvering, but once his cock was inside Cassidy was no more. Her moans filled the room, and once she adjusted to having her ass stuffed with two cocks, her pleasure only increased tremendously.

"Fuck me harder!!" She cried out. "Fuck me, fuck me harder!!"

Her ass was pounded relentlessly, and she was unashamedly crying out repeatedly. Her ass was completely stuffed with thick cocks, and all she could do was take their sweet thrusts and enjoy the pleasure. The men enjoyed it too, moaning loudly as her ass gripped them tightly. As another orgasm shot through her, her body trembled and her muscles clenched once more, making her squeeze Anthony and Mr. Thompson that much more. Their thrusts were urgent, and Cassidy smiled slyly.

"You fuckers about to cum?" she asked. "Do it. Shoot your loads wherever you want. I don't give a fuck."

Mr. Thompson pulled out of Cassidy and she in turn lifted off of Anthony's cock so that she was lying next to him on the towel. She got on her knees and opened her mouth as both men opted to cum on her face. They stood before her and before Cassidy knew it both of their cocks exploded. She moaned seductively as jet after jet of their cum landed in her mouth, on her cheeks and some dripped down onto her breasts. Once finished Cassidy swallowed the cum in her mouth before sucking their cocks clean and licking their shafts.

"So Cassidy...," Mr. Thompson asked in a devious tone. 'Have you finally learned your lesson? Or is another punishment in order?"

Cassidy didn't respond to the question. She was too preoccupied with licking and sucking their still hardened cocks. As she gagged herself on Anthony he merely shook his head.

"I don't know Kevin," he said as he watched Cassidy deep-throat him. "I don't think she's learned anything. Another punishment may need to happen.

She released him from her lips before smirking up at him.

""I guess you both forgot what I said already," she said in a playfully sinful tone. "I can handle any punishment you fuckers throw my way."