Chronicle 03: Promise Not to Tell

Story Info
Cassidy convinces her teacher to keep a salacious secret.
2.2k words
4.15
3.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******this is a fictional story and everyone is 18 and over******

Physics was Cassidy's favorite and least favorite class. It was her least favorite because the subject never held any interest to her, and the professor sounded bored whenever he taught. He was close to retiring and had all but checked out of teaching; but it was fine due to his handing out A's like nothing. Cassidy however enjoyed the class for two people: the football linebacker Aaron and the physics teaching assistant Kevin Thompson.

Aaron was tall, built and had a wild mane of brown hair. He was a junior and had been giving Cassidy suggestive looks all while they were in class. She was no better, for she would purposely sit next to him in class on occasion while wearing short mini skirts. One day after class Aaron caught up with her in the hallway and Cassidy smirked when she saw his semi-hard cock under his jeans. While in class that night she sat next to him in a low-cut tank top with her cleavage on full display while teasingly running her hand over his thigh and crotch.

"You are wrong for teasing me like that and walking away," he said in a lustful tone.

"Trust me, I plan on doing more than just tease next time," Cassidy responded smoothly.

"Just name the place Cass," Aaron said.

Cassidy bit her lower lip and leaned into Aaron's ear. "Don't be in a rush to leave our next physics class. I'll make it worth your while."

With that Cassidy gave Aaron a sexy wink before sauntering down the hall.

Physics was held every Tuesday and Thursday from 5pm to 6:45, and by her next class Cassidy was horny. She wanted sex and to have Aaron's cock buried deep in her pussy. It was a balmy Thursday evening and Cassidy's attire was a deep v-neck top with her cleavage on display and a short mini skirt that just covered her ass. When she walked through the door not only was Aaron looking at her but so were a few others. Even Mr. Thompson, who was looking at his phone, took a glimpse at Cassidy. He too was a very attractive man with a good build and was tall with short blonde hair.

There were only ten students total in the auditorium style classroom and Cassidy purposefully sat in the row in front of Aaron. She gave Aaron a seductive wink and as the class dragged on her lust never wavered. The bulge he sported in their last class told her that he had a nice size cock, and she couldn't wait to have it in her mouth.

"Okay class, that will be all for today," the professor said in a lazy tone. Everyone quickly gathered their books and made their way to the door, but Cassidy turned and mouthed," Don't leave," to Aaron. She pretended to get her bag together, and once the room was empty she stood up and made her way over to Aaron with a sexy look in her eye.

"Now I can finally get what I want," Cassidy said in a seductive tone, Before he could react Cassidy was already undoing undoing his belt and zipper.

"Damn Cassidy," Aaron said in amazement. "You want it here?"

"Why not?" Cassidy asked casually. "I've never had sex in an empty classroom before."

Once his cock was out Cassidy began to tease his member with her tongue. She bent down and put her hands behind her back, using only her mouth to please him while Aaron relaxed in his seat. He had heard that her cock sucking skills were impressive and the rumors proved to be true. Tendrils of pleasure ran through him as her head bobbed up and down on his member, and he gasped when she began to face-fuck herself.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

Both Aaron and Cassidy jumped in surprise and Aaron's eyes grew wide when he saw Mr. Thompson standing in the doorway of the classroom. The two quickly backed away from one another while Aaron secured his jeans. All the while Mr. Thompson had a look of shock and disgust on his face.

"You two, my office...now," he said sternly.

Aaron and Cassidy didn't say a word to one another while they got their book bags and followed Mr. Thompson down the hall to his office. Once there he had the two sit in the seats in front of his desk while he sat in his seat; his stern look still present upon his face.

"Explain yourselves," said Mr. Thompson shortly. "What the hell was that about in the physics room?"

Aaron let out a sigh of defeat while Cassidy merely looked down at her hands in her lap. Mr. Thompson looked at both of them one by one before shaking his head and straightening up in his seat.

"Since neither of you want to talk, you leave me no choice. Because of your actions there will be disciplinary action taken against both of you."

He turned his attention to Aaron. "The football coach will be informed tonight, and this could result in you being kicked off the team and or kicked out of school."

Cassidy jerked her head up and looked over at Aaron. His face fell in devastation and without another word he grabbed his book bag and walked out of the office. She didn't have a chance to feel sorry for him because Mr. Thompson quickly bounded on her.

"Your behavior was unacceptable young lady," said Mr. Thompson. "And like Aaron this could result in your getting kicked out of school."

Cassidy still said nothing and Mr. Thompson looked at her as though she had three heads. "Do you not understand what is going on Ms. Martinez? Your wanton behavior could cost you everything academically."

"I do understand what is going on," Cassidy said in a calm tone. "But I don't think you should let the higher ups know about what Aaron and I did."

Mr. Thompson clasped his hands together and sat back in his desk. "Give me a reason why I should not take disciplinary action."

Cassidy's mind began to race. She and Aaron were caught red-handed, and if word got back to the dean or others there would be consequences. However...despite the seriousness of her situation, Cassidy was still horny from the blowjob that she gave Aaron earlier.

"I can make it worth your while if you don't tell," Cassidy said smoothly as she stood up and walked to Mr. Thompson's side of the desk.

"What are you doing?" asked Mr. Thompson curiously.

"Giving you a reason to not tell on us," Cassidy replied seductively. She pulled her shirt over head and unclasped her bra before lazily tossing them aside.

"C'mon sir," she purred while placing her hand on his thigh. "No one needs to know about this. We can let this be our little secret...what do you say?"

Her hands started to run upward toward his crotch and she added,"I promise I will make it worth your while if you let me."

At this point Mr. Thompson's cock was hard as a rock and straining to be released from his trousers.

"It's going to take more than your say to convince me," he said in a smooth tone. "I prefer actions over words."

Mr. Thompson watched as Cassidy gave him a sly smile before stripping out of her short skirt and skimpy thong until she was stark naked save for her sandals. She got on her knees and undid his trousers before pulling them down along with his underwear. His cock sprung out proudly and Cassidy greedily took him into her mouth. She wasted no time with any buildup or teasing. She sucked him off hungrily while her tongue flicked repeatedly over the sensitive head.

Mr Thompson leaned back his chair as she worked with skillfully with her mouth, and a growl escaped his lips when she took his entire length into her mouth.

"That's right you little slut," he said in between moans. "Suck my cock. Take all of it."

He grabbed a handful of her hair and began to face-fuck her; loving the gagging sound she made enjoying her deep throating skills. He gave her a moment to catch her breath before continuing to fuck her throat, and Cassidy's mouth and pussy grew wetter from his carnal actions. When he finally released her mouth from his cock it was coated with her saliva, and a wanton lust was in his eyes.

"Sit on the desk with your legs spread open," he growled.

Cassidy did as she was told and Mr. Thompson noticed how wet she was and that her pussy was freshly shaven; which only heightened his arousal.

"I wonder how many fingers you that dripping pussy of yours can take," he said. He inserted one finger with ease and a soft moan escaped Cassidy's lips. She was absolutely soaked, and when he inserted a second finger Cassidy's moans grew louder.

"No one's going to interrupt us, make all the noise you want," he said with a sly smile. By the time he inserted a third finger Cassidy was beside herself with pleasure and was grinding her hips against his hand. Mr. Thompson's tongue flicked her clit repeatedly and his fingers thrust inside her wet pussy; making Cassidy writhe and cry out with pleasure.

"Oh my god, that feels so fucking good!!" she moaned loudly while squeezing her breasts with lust. Mr. Thompson abruptly removed his fingers and spit on her pussy before rubbing the head of his cock against her opening. He slid inside of her and began to pound Cassidy's pussy, reducing her to moaning seductively. She was so hot and wet, and when she tightened her muscles she became even smaller.

"That's right, grip my cock with that pussy of yours," he growled while slapping her ass. Waves of pleasure rushed though Mr. Thompson and a sly look appeared on Cassidy's face as she saw how he reacted to her.

"You like fucking me?" she asked seductively. "You like fucking my slutty pussy like that?"

"Hell yeah," he managed to say. It had been a minute since he had gotten laid, and Cassidy was the best piece of ass he had had in some time.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!" Cassidy cried out as her entire body tensed up and pleasure washed over. Her pussy clenched Mr. Thompson's cock and coated him with her juices, but he was still rock solid.

"You may have cum, but I haven't yet." He pulled out of her dripping hole and got fully undressed. "Get on your floor, I'm not done with that pussy of yours."

He laid down on his shirt and Cassidy got up on shaky legs to join him. She turned around so that her back was facing him, and when she inserted his cock into her pussy again she moaned from his stretching her once more. Her hips moved rapidly, making her ass slap against his hips as she rode him with everything that she had.

"That's right, fuck me Cassidy," he said. "Show me how much of a horny slut you are."

He watched as she bounced her ass on top of him, slapping it to make it shake even more and making Cassidy continue to cry out with need. He took over once more and began to pound her again, making another orgasm shoot through Cassidy and Mr. Thompson's own breathing grew ragged with each thrust.

"Paint my face with your fucking cum," Cassidy moaned seductively. She rose off of him and remained on her knees as Mr. Thompson stood up in front of her.

"Paint my face you fucker," she said. A loud moan escaped his lips as his cock spurted out his thick load. It landed all over Cassidy's face and some got into her hair; but once he was done she wiped the cum off her face with her fingers before licking them clean.

"You really are impressive," Mr. Thompson said breathlessly as he watched Cassidy swallow his cum. He started to dress himself and Cassidy started to stand up.

"So...about that disciplinary action..."

Mr. Thompson have her naked body a once over and smirked. "Don't worry about that. I will not send anything to the higher ups. However..."

His gaze quickly grew steely and his tone became stern. "If this happens again there will be consequences."

This time it was Cassidy's turn to smirk as she started to dress herself. "And it will take actions rather than words to convince you otherwise."

She straightened herself up and grabbed her book bag, but before leaving she turned around to look at Mr. Thompson once more.

"See you next class sir," Cassidy said pleasantly before walking out the door.

"She is one hell of a good fuck," Mr Thompson thought to himself as he watched Cassidy leave his office. Her ass was slightly pink from him slapping it, and her skirt did little to cover her plump cheeks. She was no amateur when it came to fucking, and that talented mouth and tongue of hers was on another level. As he straightened himself up to leave the office a smirk crept upon his face. He looked at the floor and noticed that Cassidy had left behind a skimpy black thong. He picked it up and shook his head.

"You sexy little slut," he said to himself.