Chronicle 02: Mall Quickie

Story Info
Cassidy spots her crush and makes the most of it.
1.2k words
4.29
5.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******This is a fictional story and everyone is 18 and over******

When Cassidy arrived at the University of Miami she knew that she was at the right school for herself. She enjoyed the people as well as the independent freedom that came from living on a college campus. Cassidy was a straight A student since elementary school and had no trouble adjusting to her considerable workload due to her studying French and business. She was a star student and due to her good grades was able to take advanced courses with upperclassmen. Cassidy was a diligent student, but she knew that there was more to college life than studying all day so she made sure to prioritize time for herself...including her sexual needs.

Cassidy was unapologetically a sexy woman. She was not ashamed that she had a high sex drive or that she would pursue partners that she wanted to sleep with whenever and wherever she wanted. When she started classes in Miami her clothing was provocative and she loved to show off her figure; but her favorite part of her body was her ass. It was round, plump, and filled out any outfit that she wore. Anytime she walked around campus guys would do a double take just to get another glimpse of her clad in low-cut tops and short shorts. Cassidy enjoyed the lustful attention that she got but only gave her attention to those that were on her erotic radar.

It was a breezy Saturday afternoon in Miami and Cassidy was perusing through various boutiques at the mall. Even when she was off campus she still garnered the attention of men everywhere she went. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she wore a white v-neck crop top and a pair of black cheeky shorts which accentuated her ass. Even when she was off campus she garnered attention from men, for as she passed them up in the stores she was met with quick looks and double takes at her sexy clothing choices.

Cassidy made her way over to a sports good store in search of athletic leggings for when she went to the gym. As she perused through the various selections she happened to look over and noticed a familiar face.

"No way," she thought to herself. "It can't be..."

She walked over to the tall man with shoulder length braids who was looking through a clothes rack himself. "Demetrius?"

The man looked up in surprise at who called his name, but he smiled when he noticed who it was. "Cassidy Martinez? Is that you?"

"Hell yeah it's me!!" She said in a happy tone. "How have you been?"

"Ive been good, how about yourself?"

"Same. I can't complain."

Demetrius went to give Cassidy a hug and as she embraced him she got a whiff of his cologne.

"Damn, he smells amazing," Cassidy thought to himself. She and Demetrius went to the same high school, and he was a grade above her. She always thought he was cute and had a crush on him, but he was always in a relationship. He was attractive back in the high school days and he got even hotter since then.

"So what are you doing in Miami Cassidy? You got tired of Orlando?
 "I could never get tired of Orlando," Cassidy said with a laugh. "I'm a freshman at the University of Miami. What brings you down here?"

"Work and a little school." He replied. "I work at a bank and am taking online classes from a local college."

"Goddamn he is so fucking fine," Cassidy thought to himself. As they continued to speak Cassidy was surprised that she could comprehend anything that he was saying. His dark skin was blemish free, he was tall, and he smelled so good.

"You look good by the way," Demetrius commented as he motioned to her outfit. "You look damn good."

"Thank you," Cassidy said as she turned for him to see her entire outfit. She felt her shorts ride up a bit but she didn't hurry to pull them down. Instead she let him look at her ass cheeks for a second before looking at him again.

"Okay then," he said while nodding his head in approval. Cassidy had to make a move. As far as she was concerned, it was now or never.

"Hey Demetrius, why don't we go somewhere else?" Cassidy asked slyly.

"Where do you want to go sweetheart?" He asked.

She took his hand and led the way to a nearby dressing room. No one was at the front so she and Demetrius made their way inside and into the final room. Once in there Cassidy locked the door and began to make out with Demetrius in a hurried passion. She finally had her crush all to herself and was not about to waste this moment that she had. She didn't care about what he had going on or who was in his life. Now that she had him she wanted to enjoy every second of it.

"Damn Cassidy, you waste no time do you?" asked Demetrius once the kiss broke.

'Not when it's something I want," she responded. "And right now, I want your fucking dick in me."

She pulled the front of her crop top and her bra to reveal her pert tits and hardened nipples while Demetrius went to undo his pants. His thick cock sprang out and and once Cassidy was turned around she placed her hands on the wall. Demetrius pulled her shorts down along with her accompanying thong, whistling low in appreciation at her round ass.

"Look at that," he whispered as he smacked it gently. Cassidy arched her back and felt his cock rub against her pussy. She knew that he could feel how wet she was, and as he slid inside of her Cassidy had to bite her lower lip to keep from crying out. His cock filled her tight pussy, and once he grabbed her hips and started to thrust Cassidy was beside herself. His cock felt so good inside of her and she was reduced to moaning softly inside the dressing room.

"Goddamn you're tight," Demetrius managed to say. Upon hearing him Cassidy began to push back onto him and bounce her ass on his cock, earning an appreciative moan from Demetrius as she fucked him. When she came Cassidy's body shuddered from head to toe, and when she pulled off of Demetrius she immediately got down in front of him and took his cock into her mouth; sucking him enthusiastically.

"Oh shit Cassidy," Demetrius moaned. "I'm gonna -"

Cassidy never got to know what Demetrius was about to say. His cock exploded in her mouth, releasing jets of hot cum in her mouth. She moaned as his hot cum coated her tongue and she swallowed every drop before opening her mouth to show that she took his load. She then teasingly suckled the head of his cock and looking at him sensually.

"We better get out of here before someone finds us." Cassidy and Demetrius both got dressed quickly, and after making sure the coast was clear they both walked out of the dressing room. They both acted casual like nothing had happened, and once out by the clothes racks Demetrius gave Cassidy's ass a sharp slap before walking off in the opposite direction. Cassidy smirked as she watched him walk away before she went to another department within the store.