Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a time when almost every one of her fellow students had also cast off the older generation's shackles. They'd all tasted as many of their fellow students as they could as often as they could.

She'd woken up naked and sweaty and wrapped in a blanket, surrounded by others in the same state. It had been midway through her first spring semester and she'd been in a large, old house she'd been invited to. She'd arrived Friday night. The floor was strewn with empty wine and beer bottles and a heavy pall of stale marijuana smoke floated.

It had been Sunday morning.

She hadn't been to Mass since midnight Christmas.

She'd looked around, coughed when she'd taken a deep breath.

She'd already been late on multiple assignments.

She'd found her jeans, sweatshirt and shoes strewn on the floor, shrugged and didn't waste time looking for more. She'd pulled her jacket from a pile and simply nodded at the few silent eyes that followed her as she pulled the door quietly behind her.

She'd noticed as her fellow worshipers had tried to slide away from her as they'd wrinkled their noses in the pew. Her eyes had been hooded, her dark hair wild, she'd gone straight from the party house. The outside air had cleared her nose and she knew she stank of booze and grass and sweat. And of sex. But she'd wanted the reminder when she'd made her confession of what she'd done.

She'd known something had to give. The grades were her key to a life in this country and freedom. The drugs, alcohol and sex were all part of that freedom. And that was why she was here.

She'd kept the sex. If she stayed sober she could fit that around her studies.

She'd finished freshman year with grades only just above water and twenty pounds that her five-four frame didn't appreciate.

By her graduation she'd pulled straight 'A' grades the last five semesters and had dropped her freshman twenty and five more, the last to her mother's chagrin. She'd found her passion, photography, and had forsaken the hard-earned BA in history to chase an MFA. She'd also attended Mass every Sunday after that weekend. After her revelation she'd fucked men and women but she'd not lost more weekends and she'd slowly found herself concentrating on boys. She hadn't thought that was the result of the clucks from the priests at confession but she also hadn't dismissed that thought. Nonetheless, she'd always known she wasn't like the housemate Teresa in the basement and before these last few months she'd concluded that it had been a phase.

She pulled her chin toward her chest and opened her eyes as slits. They were in the ridiculous 'rec room' in this multi-story house the likes of which she'd never afford. Especially on her own. She looked past red horns and wild, black hair to watch two leathery, black wings that slowly waved, the black blazer that covered the girl to mid-torso and below that the tail that fell to the girl's left, attached to the waist strap of her garter that had red straps that extended over that round ass to disappear out of sight. The demon had shed shoes and the skirt that had done nothing to prevent everyone from knowing she'd had no underwear on. But she'd kept the blazer and the mysteriously connected wings and her stockings that offered solid black cover for her feet.

Behind the girl was the lithe, muscular upper body of the beautiful boy who was backlit by two small, recessed lights on opposite sides at the far end of the room that cast directed beams downward. He was on his knees and his strong arms held hips and he slammed himself against the too-lovely ass of the black-haired demon who had her at the brink of another mind-blowing explosion. Wings and hair bounced with each penetration.

Her husband, no, ex-husband she happily reminded herself, she'd known from the start, hadn't been her best idea. But her victory in winning the position of assistant lab director for the Uni's Fine Arts department lab meant moving to a new city that she'd never even visited other than for her interview trip. It had been late spring, the mountains green-wrapped and white-capped, trees and flowers blossomed everywhere. It had been beautiful. But she'd already left family and everything she'd known behind once. A break that complete a second time scared her. That he'd had so little to leave behind, no career, hardly even a job, no school, no interest in family left behind threw up red flags that she'd ignored. It'd also stopped the constant questions from her mother and aunts and sisters about settling down. But she'd ignored the warnings as she'd settled into the Uni community and ramped up freelance side gigs photographing weddings and missionary parties and the occasional fashion or food spread for local publications. She'd since been promoted to Director and an adjunct position with occasional teaching gigs.

She looked at the fine lines of the diamond design on the boy's chest. She'd heard the story but hadn't seen it at its worst. How it had become a permanent feature was beyond her understanding.

The boy, no, a man now. Could he really have been hers? He'd been not much more than a boy in years but handsome and more, his passion for photography had almost matched hers and was beyond all but a handful of students she'd encountered. He'd had a natural analytical approach that he'd had to sometimes tamp down to find the artistry. Why hadn't she jumped him when they'd been close and alone developing pictures?

Her eyes rose to meet his, his open mouth smiled, his breathing hard with his exertion and the pleasures as he shoved his cock fully into the demon's body on each push and in turn ram the horned head hard against her pubic region. She knew her expression was the same, a smiling open-mouthed pant as she watched his eyes go to her breasts, her brownish-red nipples hard and prominent against her dark flesh. Hers didn't have the size or roundness of the demon's but they perfectly complemented her shorter, more slender frame. Once she'd shed her freshman twenty she'd kept it off even if she'd gained those five extra she'd lost back, and five, but only five, more. The women in her family tended toward thinness and she'd been no exception with a steady but not excessive level of activity as she'd entered the second half of her thirties and she felt those five rounder pounds weren't a burden.

Was it always this boy's fate to have found, or been found by, this creature, this force of nature between her legs? When she'd met the boy he'd been alone, available, open, but not lonely, not needy. He'd been naive, when she'd realized the extent of her flirting and approaches that he'd seemingly missed she'd been surprised. She'd been limited only by her refusal to admit at the time that her marriage to that wrong husband had been over and in her quiet thoughts she'd finally understood he'd seen that, even if not consciously, and that had kept him away. She'd kicked herself but with the course done, they'd gone their separate ways except for his visits to develop film, visits that over a couple of years had tapered to almost nothing until the arrival of la diabla.

She was here now out of the kindness of that demon. No, not kindness. Her power. His power. She'd been the lonely one when they'd come to her the previous summer wanting to take pictures of 'squishy stars.' She'd invited herself along in part to slake that loneliness but also a strange feeling that the lust she'd denied before could be satisfied. And the challenge in photographing something that wasn't there.

She felt a finger press at her. There. Her... her back door. Her butt. That night in the tent and since she'd goggled at what could be done with that passage. She'd always resisted, refused the couple of guys who'd asked during her wild days, her husband had brought it up occasionally but as their sex life had dwindled those requests had gone first. She'd resisted even here, the one power she'd wielded over these two. But this time she nudged her hips and bit her tongue as the finger penetrated her, the ample liquid that flowed from her body eased its passage. She felt the diabolical fingers scissor her flesh as that mouth worked her clit then the tongue pressed against her pussy lips before it pushed between them.

She'd not asked what had happened hours earlier in the basement store room with the strange, tall girl named Anna and that detective. She at least understood Mel. The girl was in touch with spirits, not all of them benign, she'd grown up in an environment where you'd meet such people. Not everyday, but often enough. She'd thought she'd left such behind until the boy, her almost-boy, came back into her life and brought this demon.

But Anna. Anna was... she didn't know. She wasn't just a girl, not just a grad student. But Maria didn't know what else the girl was beyond a near-certainty that she didn't want to know.

The detective. Another mystery. And that weird redhead with the power to challenge la diabla. Who dared do that? Unless they had their own allies on the other side. She'd not witnessed the initial encounter but it had still been top of everyone's mind once she'd arrived.

Some hidden connections not only to her lovers but also, somehow, to that girl who wasn't a girl. Spirits had brought them all together on this boy's birthday. But why? To what purpose? After the revelations from their trip to the Unitas she'd not wanted to know more and she felt, no, knew, that all of it was connected.

But she pushed that from her mind and let her body take back control.

Her breath went into a staccato rhythm and she slightly bucked her hips. The boy's breathing matched hers. She heard the mechanical whine of one of the demon's vibrators, guessed she'd applied it to her own cunt. Maria felt hard breath against the suddenly overly sensitive flesh between her legs. She bucked her hips hard and the black-haired head pushed her back down. Her back arched and she opened her mouth in a hard and long moan. Her pussy and her ass squeezed the fingers that violated her as a rolling wave pushed outward from somewhere deep inside of her. She heard slurping sounds as la diabla sucked in juices as a second wave pushed not only out but up her entire body before her muscles finally relaxed and her sweat-soaked butt cheeks and back fell again onto the bed.

She blinked when fingers were pulled from her body. Had she passed out? She had the sense that time had passed but she couldn't register the span. She saw glittering coal black eyes and an open mouthed smile. She didn't register whether those eyes held huge pupils or tiny, she had little memory of ever being able to differentiate. She looked up, the boy, the girl, both mouths open as they panted. She watched Mel's face emote and her body shiver as the combination of cock and machine brought her to her own climax.

Chris slowed slightly then sped again for a half dozen fast strokes as Mel arched her neck back and locked eyes with Maria. The older woman heard the soft grunt from her almost-boy.

"Not her," it was Maria's voice but she didn't control it, "give me your cum. Now."

Mel's mouth popped open but she quickly caught her tongue between her teeth with the tip exposed as Chris withdrew quickly. Mel quickly slid on her hands and knees to Maria's right and Chris squatted just enough to use his feet to propel him quickly to her left side. She rolled slightly to face his quivering erection as it approached her. She opened her mouth and made clear where she wanted it. As it neared she reached around to press his solid gluteal muscles to pull him forward. She fine tuned the aim and sucked almost the entirety of his extremely gooey cock into her mouth.

For many men she'd been with the stream of cum she felt hit the back of her tongue and throat would've been a decent effort. That this man was Chris meant it was well below average.

That it was, what, his fifth, sixth, seventh load of the evening? That was beyond belief. The king size mattress that folded out of the sofa in this room rocked as Mel pushed against her from behind and she added an arm to hers to keep the cock buried in Maria's mouth as it sputtered and spasmed. How could he even do this? After Thanksgiving dinner until noon of the Saturday what little sleep the three had managed had been in this bed. But with the housemates gone they'd ranged far and wide. She'd left barely able to walk but she'd never noticed that either of these two had been spent. Maybe not even close to being spent.

That had been the weekend she'd understood women hadn't just been a phase. But it was also the final and true confirmation that she wasn't Teresa. She really wanted a man. But she had new requirements for one. They were raised. Raised high.

She and Mel eased their hands as she began to gasp and Chris backed to slowly pull his still hard cock from her mouth. She took a deep breath before Mel twisted her and a mouth met hers. Her mouth was already open so her tongue was already embattled before it could mount a defense. After a moment she'd gained sufficient traction to relax into a tongue wrestling contest.

She detected and shared three distinct tastes. The salty, creamy taste of Chris. The tangy, sweet taste of la diabla. And her own, not as tangy taste that bordered on sour. She felt fingers caress each of her breasts to keep her nipples as erect as possible while her kiss with Mel had moved to a langrous melding. At some subconscious signal they slowly broke the kiss until she was free. Mel nudged the older woman's head around and she met Chris to reestablish a kiss.

Deep down she knew that this Chris, this assured young man, this lover of skill, subtlety and stamina, was not the Chris who'd been in her class. Oh, he'd been the foundation of this Chris. Had she taken him in the before there'd be no guarantee he'd have grown as had this Chris. She didn't know details but there'd been that other redhead, Sam, the cute and friendly one, not that other, strange one, somehow, despite what she was. And Kelly. She'd heard the stories. Those had all shaped him.

She wanted this Chris. Not just the cock she'd had three times already tonight. And would have once more, if her plan was realized. Not just the mouth that this moment meant so many times she'd lost count. Oh. She wanted those. She wanted them badly. And she could have them, within reason.

But she still wanted his heart. She'd told him that scant months ago. He'd been honest, forthright, that she wouldn't get it. She'd get affection. Friendship. The best sex of her life.

She felt the bed move as the body behind her slid away. She turned slightly and put her hand on a firm chest, right where she knew the diamond was, felt the fine chest hair. It wasn't heavy or thick. Another thing she liked. She pushed her hand down taut sweat-soaked abs until she again found hair. It was thicker but trimmed short and matted with more sweat and Mel's cum. She'd seen what that girl could do, this had been good but nowhere near her best. Slim, dark fingers slid each side of the base of a cock that hadn't gone completely to sleep before she used the thick layer of liquid to ease her path.

She opened two mouths wider and two tongues pressed harder as her hand twisted to wrap the cock. She felt it respond as she slowly stroked its length and used her thumb and forefinger to pay attention to the head for an extra moment before her reverse stroke.

At that his hand found her abs, toned but softer than his, before he pushed past pubic hair thicker than the demon's. She'd taken to trimming but hadn't gone as far as the younger woman's short landing strip. She'd kept her legs wide but pushed them further apart, surprised that her clit could take pressure again. But it could. It wanted the pressure.

The mattress shook and a soft sound caused her to break the kiss and turn slightly away from the boy. Her for-now boy. Each hand continued its soft strokes at its assigned target and they both looked at the smiling, horned visage.

"Drink, you two," it rasped, "you need liquids. Then you can fuck again."

She held out a tall, plastic cup full of cold water. Maria took it and drank a quarter before she handed it to Chris who followed suit before they alternated one more time to empty the cup and hand it back to Mel. She slid to the edge and leaned to set it on the floor before she returned and added her hand to Maria's on Chris's cock.

"I think it has one more in it, you agree?" Her voice was quiet and slow syrup.

Maria's eyes bore into the demon's as their hands twisted and twined around the hardened flesh, Chris puffed breath as their grips tightened.

"It needs to be very, very hard," Maria's accented English offered its own syrupy contribution, "it's after midnight but it's still his birthday, I have a gift."

Chris pressed against Maria's clit and she twitched but kept her eyes on Mel's. The two women added pressure to their efforts.

"No presents," he said just above a whisper into Maria's ear, "remember."

"Maybe it's a gift for me, nino," she turned slightly then back to Mel, "is it hard enough? It needs to go... But I want to look him in the eyes."

Mel's eyes glittered like diamonds.

"Slide down to the end, I'll make sure it's ready."

Two hands squeezed Chris's cock one last time before they released it and Maria slid off of the pillow pile and squirmed until her crotch was near the edge of the bed with her legs wide and her feet just on the edge.

"On your feet, drudge," Mel directed, "assume the position."

Maria was flat on the bed as she looked up at him. He slid backwards and extended his legs, his cock jutted from his body and swayed as he walked around the bed and Maria's gaze followed him. Mel shuffled across the bed and stopped to pull Maria's face to her and kissed her, slowly and deeply, and pulled a couple of pillows and left them alongside the older woman. She broke the kiss and slid off of the bed with a slight twist to allow the wings to follow her.

"C'mhere, boy," Mel growled and he obeyed, Maria lifted her head to watch, her almost-boy stopped to be framed between her upraised thighs. Mel moved and used a hand on his ass cheek to pull him and she quickly worked the entire shaft into her mouth then withdrew.

"Not quite there, yet, Maria," Mel's eyes caught hers then Chris's, "you, boy, she wants a special treat. Get her ready while I finish this."

Maria saw their eyes flash to something out of sight but Chris's right eyebrow rose slightly and he smile. Mel nudged him again and as he bent over she sucked his cock in again. Maria shivered as Chris inserted two fingers into her gooey pussy and bent to slowly push his tongue between her lips and slide it slowly upwards. She dropped her head flat and purred as Chris's fingers worked inside of her body and his mouth worked outside. Maria's head lifted when she heard Mel's exaggerated sucking sounds but all she could see were quivering black wingtips and the top of Chris's head as he worked and she dropped her head again.

She felt a pang of disappointment when fingers left her pussy but inhaled quickly and held it as a finger, no, two fingers brushed the juice that oozed from her slit down the short stretch of flesh and circled her closed back door. He sucked her clit in quickly as those fingers used the ample natural lube and slowly pushed past her outer ring, two more fingers pushed back into her cunt. He worked his fingers back and forth and she felt them expand her.

Her breath went slow but uneven as Chris worked her until she gasped when he stopped and his fingers withdrew. She lifted her head and opened her eyes.

"It's ready," Mel's voice was deep and slow, Maria watched as she rubbed something all over Chris's erection. The photographer's mouth opened slightly as she felt Mel's warm and gooey fingers push into her back entrance as she crawled back onto the bed. She grabbed the thinnest pillow.

1...345678