Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hips that were... wrong. No. They accorded perfectly with Sam's memories of Vicki's stride. Broader range of motion than a human. Same with the knees.

Sam couldn't see the head, the face. They were obscured by a combination of Mel's tiny black and red skirt and her stocking-covered thighs as she squatted over that alien face. Those thin but muscular and overly long arms pushed aside Mel's blazer and worked at hugely erect red nipples. Mel had no shoes on but as usual her stockings had thicker feet. Or were they really cloven hooves that she always kept hidden?

Mel had reached behind herself and caressed Vicki's tits that matched hers and Mel's for size and shape and had nipples that might, just might be seen as human. That devil's tail ran from its home on Mel's waistband and onto Vicki's chest to wind between her breasts with the pointed tip angled off of her abdomen. Shoulders that matched hips in their inhuman movements.

Sam wished for an x-ray. Maybe Anna would get her one...

Anna.

Mother. Daughter. How? Anna's skin was pale but had no patterns. Not to mention Anna's gait and carriage were odd but only people like herself, like Aron, well-trained in human anatomy, would notice that. But it wasn't INhuman. Her eyes were also a bit oddly shaped but now Sam better understood that too. But Anna was tall with a great figure so most people, especially men, wouldn't care. Some of those others, like Anna's friends Kim and Angie in Vicki's pictures, had more extreme issues in the couple of short videos they'd been in. They could walk the Earth but wouldn't likely want to be seen clearly and openly but they'd be less noticeable than Vicki, unless she replicated the dead Queen Anna and used Halloween as cover! Smart, that. But this Anna, nothing about her screamed alien. Sam hadn't been able to extract an explanation out of Vicki or Anna, the how of mother and daughter and those other, not so complete, girls.

Instead she'd agreed to visit Vicki's satellite after the quarter ended. Vicki had promised a thorough explanation at that time.

Sam's brain locked on that thought. Going to space. Her eyes were open but this had to all be a dream.

Including the deep, rasped voice that seemed to call her name. She blinked repeatedly. Two coal black eyes bore into her as black hair bounced around them. No. They looked into her. Read her soul.

Mel's mouth opened and she arched her neck back but held her eyes locked on Sam's. The demon's hips jerked and the thin but taut arms stiffened and those long-fingered hands squeezed tightly those breasts that ignored gravity. Sam glanced and saw that Chris hadn't slowed his strokes and those legs seemed to encourage him to keep up his pace.

"Sam," the husky rasp said her name again, this time her eyes focused on Mel's and the child of the underworld's smile was an order. That face directed her to the head of the bed.

"Get that packet on the headboard, Sam," Mel said as her hips gyrated, "we'll need it."

Sam saw it on the headboard. On the bed just below it was the little leather bag Vicki had brought that was not quite as big as the backpack she carried around campus and now zipped open. She took a few steps and grabbed the plastic packet on the headboard, it contained wet, thin cotton cloths with one just sticking out of the slit on top.

"Aaaaahhhhhh," Mel moaned and Sam looked down, Vicki's light brown hair was all that was visible around Mel's pleated black and red skirt. But whatever the view, Mel's climax was a good one. However the parts fit together, the alien biologist knew how to work a human, well, a demonic cunt, and her reward was one of those patented floods of Mel's gooey cum.

Mel's voice went silent and she froze for a moment. Sam jumped slightly when the demon snapped her legs and vaulted over Vicki's still prone form to land on the side opposite from where Sam stood. Mel looked at her and reached out and Sam extended her arms and Mel quickly grabbed one cloth then another. Sam's view followed Mel's gaze and she watched her friend use the cloths.

The alien's eyes were closed and her mouth was open. She twisted her head slightly as Mel wiped her face and neck then reached for a third cloth and gave Vicki a final wipe down. Those weird, solidly brown eyes opened. Her hair was matted and sticky but she didn't seem to care.

"Ah, Ssam," Vicki said as she craned her neck, Sam smiled, "I am glad you made it."

She clenched her legs and Chris went still, his cock buried in Vicki's body.

"C'mon, Sam, take a turn," Mel's voice was slow and deep.

"We are the ssame height," Vicki's vocal imitation didn't really match Mel but it still hit Sam deeply, "tasste me. I will tasste you."

Sam realized her mouth was open but no words came immediately. She looked along Vicki's body. Her breasts were... beautiful. Her nipples were all but human, areolas were like her pupils and more oblong than round, but at least on breasts nothing Sam hadn't seen on human women. Her rib cage wasn't right. No. It was right. It just wasn't human. Ribs ended at the wrong place, the wrong way. No. Right for her. But the fact that Chris's beautiful cock was where it was... convergent evolution had worked overtime thirty-two light year apart.

"It iss time for thiss male to fuck my ass," Vicki said as she kept those eyes locked on Sam's, "we will make each other feel good. He has already fucked me twice."

Sam realized that she hadn't noticed Mel had slid off the bed and stood behind her. She glanced for an instant at Teresa, who was seated at that table covered by computers. Her lover had an enigmatic smile but she offered the slightest nod and Mel's hands caressed Sam's neck before she took the robe and stripped it off of the redhead. Vicki moved her legs and Chris pulled out, his erection still covered by the sheath.

"Chris," Teresa said softly, he turned and she held the beer mug up. He nodded and took the few steps to get it and drank deeply. He walked to the bed and Vicki sat up and he held the mug so she could take her own long drink. That 'food' Vicki had brought had looked like a steak, any steak, but she'd told Sam there were differences in proteins. But apparently beer was shareable. Coffee, wine and whiskey, of all things, also were popular 'up there.' Then Sam shook her head and looked at Chris and he leaned and kissed the redhead slowly, two mouths open. He broke the kiss and Vicki turned and Mel nudged Sam forward, the alien looked her in the eyes again. Sam guessed what she wanted and she leaned.

Her mouth met Vicki's. She tried to back away but Mel applied light pressure to her back. It felt like when her cousins had teased her until she'd touched her tongue with a nine-volt battery. No. Batteries. Five or six.

But this was steady. Then... it settled. She felt a tongue that she knew was red and square and its tip pressed against hers. She recovered to push back. The burn became a strong tingle but it didn't go away. After another moment Mel loosened her pressure and Sam moved her face a foot from Vicki's and looked at her wide eyed. She licked her lips with stuttering shocks as the alien grinned at her.

She felt fingers at her breast and Vicki slid on the bed Sam felt a tingle as a mouth latched onto her breast, the same one Chris had sucked earlier, and a tongue swirled and coaxed that nipple erect again. Chris. Teresa. Now Vicki. She was almost as big a slut as Chris. But it felt good and she caressed the back of Vicki's neck and felt the vertebrae, familiar but just enough wrong.

She watched as Mel set that leather bag on the floor and knelt in front of Chris, both side-on to Sam. He still had the beer and took a sip as Mel pulled the cloth from his pubic region and removed the condom. She sucked the hard cock into her mouth as Sam felt the mouth move to her other breast. She reached down. Vicki had said that her 'paeple' reproduced in essentially the same way as humans and breasts supplied 'milk' to the infants. Big brains but limited pelvic space. Evolution had found the same solution.

Mel rummaged in the bag as she sucked and Sam assigned a hand to each breast. Nipples responded like a human's. But the literal shock of the kiss. She'd been curious before but now it was piqued even higher. What was Vicki's crotch like? Clearly she had some sort of... opening. Chris had been there. Multiple times it seemed. And she'd said Chris would fuck her ass. So. No wonder this creature and Mel were fast friends. Mel released the cock and slipped a fresh cloth along it then quickly slipped a condom into her mouth and unrolled it onto her boyfriend's cock.

It was nuts the skills that girl had. Sam had heard of such a thing but to see it?

Mel rose quickly holding the bag and kissed Chris hard on the mouth. Then she turned.

"Enough foreplay, you two," hot breath hit Sam's sensitized nipple and Vicki coughed, the sound Sam had earlier in the evening discovered was a laugh.

The alien slid again onto her back and pulled at Sam. Mel knelt at the foot of the bed between Vicki's splayed legs. She leaned in and quickly kissed the alien's hairless pussy before she pushed her tongue out and slowly licked from the bottom to the top of what must be a slit, although Sam couldn't quite see, before a noticeable pause at a position where a clit would be. Mel immediately pulled her head back and closed her eyes and opened her mouth with a deep and hard breath and her unbuttoned blazer flapped to expose hugely erect blood red nipples. Then she opened her eyes and Sam couldn't read Mel's expression beyond the invitation. No. The demand.

Sam crawled over Vicki's prone form, felt kisses on her flesh as she moved. She returned a couple first on each nipple to immediate reaction then as abs merged into the pubic region. The alien's skin pattern wasn't raised and it all felt like that first handshake, a feel not quite human skin. The pattern was purely visual.

"Taste her, Sam," Mel's voice was a deep and slow command. Black eyes glittered and Sam obeyed. She straddled her legs around Vicki's head and those long fingers had returned to her breasts. Red hair fell around widely spread legs and the aroma Sam inhaled was unique as she kissed toward her target. The view was almost as familiar as the aroma was different.

Sam flicked her tongue against the prominent clit she saw and immediately felt the same shock from the kiss. She moved slightly further and rubbed her tongue across the alien nub to get a tingled shock and stopped to inhale deeply and swore that Vicki's pussy lips rippled quickly. Without thinking on that she imitated the demon's lick in reverse and slid her tongue between those lips and quickly pushed downward and swore that the lips did indeed quiver as she moved. Not quite halfway down the shuddered and used her hands on either side of Vicki's hips to push up until she felt a hand against the back of her neck.

"Hooo... llly... SHIT," Sam spluttered and her mouth went wide with her tongue out and her eyes closed, "aaahhhh!"

"Hold still, Sam," Mel's voice commanded, Sam froze and sprayed liquid hit her face, lips and tongue before it closed in and a second spray was aimed directly on her tongue. The hard burn lessened as quickly and her muscles relaxed and she opened her eyes. Mel's expression was kind but with plenty of amusement.

"How the HELL did you do what you did, Mel? More," Sam said and opened her mouth and Mel gave her another quick spritz, she closed her mouth and swirled the liquid and Vicki made a series of those odd throat sounds, sort of 'growling.' She'd heard Mel make similar sounds she'd learned from that weird pad thing they had the last few weeks and Vicki had taught her a few more over the course of the evening. It was apparently a parallel language that was mostly used by these alien females and they'd heard examples in some of the videos. Their guest had told them males hardly ever used such sounds and Sam wondered how gay and transgender folks worked in such a society. Something else to dig into on her visit into space.

Her attention was brought back to her immediate situation when she felt a mouth suck quickly on her clit before... something, was pressed against and into her pussy. The touch was gentle but clearly sensual.

"It iss the ssame for both," Vicki said slowly as her fingers worked their way into Sam's body.

"This, Red," Sam focused on Mel, she had something rubbery in her hand. Then she heard an exhaled laugh from the chair.

"A dental dam," Teresa said with a thoughtful tone as she sat at the edge of the chair with her elbows on her thighs, "well, mostly. Shaped kinda weird."

"Allows access to... interesting areas," Mel purred and she placed it over Vicki's pussy, "ready, Sam, just push in with your tongue and fingers. Don't worry, just do what you'd do."

"Right, Sam," Teresa's voice had morphed more to amusement, "get your tongue in deep."

Sam shivered as a finger pushed into her pussy at the same time a mouth and square-tipped tongue wrapped the dam tightly around her own clit. Her flesh responded quickly to what were quite expert ministrations. Sam tried to match the efforts. How much practice had this bitch had?!? No freaking alien was going to eat pussy better than her! She pushed her own fingers into the sleeve built into the dam, it was thin and very flexible and allowed her to use the full length of her fingers and to move them freely. Flesh rippled against her in a rhythmic wave that couldn't be accidental. Her fingers stopped but after an instant she regained her initiative and worked her own pelvic muscles and her fingers and mouth. She thought she heard a laugh, deep, guttural.

The view through slitted eyes darkened, the only light was a lamp on the far side table of the bed. Then she saw Chris's robed cock, it gleamed with what little light made it through that showed lube on it, her memories rekindled of the night the four of them had moved into this house. The steamy movie and Sam's role in greasing the hard and lovely cock that was just below her, Mel's ass being the happy recipient that night. Sam twisted her hand and ran a free finger along Vicki's perineum, the distance seemed maybe longer, at least compared to Teresa. Her finger trailed along a cock that was indeed lubed and the body below her shifted slightly and the mouth wrapped more tightly around her clit as that cock disappeared completely in a single, quick thrust into the alien's back door. Chris's body pressed against Sam's head as they played their parts and Sam's mind quickly rewound her debt to Chris and how she'd promised to pay.

"Vicki didn't just bring protection," Mel's voice was right in Sam's ear and a hard cylinder traced along her cheek and with a click it vibrated along her cheek and Sam snorted but kept at her tasks while Chris increased his pace and Vicki wiggled her hips and caused Sam to jump slightly when she held the redhead's clit with her teeth without actually biting. Mel slid the humming vibrator across Sam's skin and used it and fingers to reassure nipples that they hadn't been abandoned and wouldn't be ignored. After a few moments the waves of pleasure from her crotch overlapped with those from her tits. It wasn't fair. It was bad enough that this alien slut under her didn't miss a beat in her cunt with Chris slamming her ass but Sam well knew this damn horned bitch attacking her tits could make a statue cum if she wanted it to!

Sam exhaled hard and pushed her fingers deeper as Mel finally moved the vibrator away from her screaming nipples onto her stomach and then angled sideways onto the outside of her hip and finally stopped on her right ass cheek. Now what?

"Teresa," Mel purred, received a clear 'Hmm?' in return, she sounded like she was still in the chair but Sam didn't bother to try and look, "I hear there's been some handcuffs in use..."

'Hey,' ran through Sam's mind, 'did Teresa tell Mel? Or... Joyce?'

"Once or twice," Teresa's voice was airy, "a night."

'Bitches. All of th...,' Sam thought but Chris pushed hard and Vicki jumped and buried most of her fist in Sam's pussy and it took a moment for her to realize the vibrator had gone missing.

"Let's hope Sam doesn't let down the human side then," Mel said and she added one of those growls and suddenly Sam realized where the vibrator was. She started to move but two things kept her still. Chris massaged her neck and shoulders, his expert touch in this case not relaxing but as sensual as any touch she'd had. And her realisation that she'd let down humanity if she quit! That vibrator was long but thin, not a match for the cock this alien slut had buried up her ass while being eaten. And eating. No way she'd let this whore outdo her. Sam pushed her ass backwards and heard the rasped laugh. She pushed her fingers deeper and felt the bulge as Chris shoved his cock forward again before she felt Vicki's fingers return the favor and press against the humming toy that had gone where only a couple of fingers had gone before.

Oh, hell. The goddamn demon's free hand was back at her nipples while strong, male hands worked her shoulders and neck. An alien's fingers and mouth sucked and finger-fucked her cunt. And a vibrator pumped in and out of her now not-quite virgin ass. Determinedly Sam kept at it, she sucked the engorged clit into her mouth and worked it with her tongue before a memory. She used her teeth to just press against it. It didn't seem the alien female's most sensitive spot was where it was on most women, behind the clit, but she felt harder spots either side of the rippling flesh, a couple of inches inside the body. She split her fingers and rubbed hard while she didn't quite bite. The body's jerk was confirmation.

'Take that, space whore,' Sam's laugh was internal. Her mouth was busy.

Sam had plateaued more than once, she wasn't sure but her best guess was so had Vicki. But neither had pushed the other over the edge. How could Chris still be going? Oh. Vicki said he'd already fucked her twice. And the demon too? Probably. But he wasn't... normal. She quickened her efforts and Vicki followed suit. Chris slammed himself to full depth and Vicki's fist pushed into Sam. At the same time her ass clenched as the vibrator exited rapidly and her nipples screamed to suddenly be ignored and the bed bounced as Sam simply let go. It wasn't the flood that Mel had delivered all over Vicki a few minutes that followed the alien fist from her body... but it was plentiful enough. Vicki's body bucked but Sam held her down, another silent laugh as liquid forced its way around the dam and she felt burns and tingles on her tongue and lips and cheeks but she didn't move. Mel had actually licked that cunt deeply without a dam. And none of that magic spray. Sam sucked the clit hard and splayed her fingers against the two hard spots and Vicki returned the favor, long fingers pressed upwards in her cunt toward the mouth that sucked her. The human woman and the alien female both released another burst of sticky goo.

Vicki suddenly pushed Sam who rolled onto her side. The alien scooted quickly to the edge of the bed and slid off onto her knees.

"C'mon, Sam," Mel's voice commanded from her knees as she looked into the redhead's eyes and worked the rubber off at the same time, "here. We need your help."

Sam saw Vicki's hand stroke Chris's cock. There was a spot on the floor between the alien and the demon. As she slid to her knees from the corner of her eye she saw Teresa had moved the chair at some point so she'd have had a view of the proceedings. Her girlfriend's legs were wide and her robe was still done up but she'd shifted it to expose her pussy and she had a dildo inserted and attacked her clit with one of Mel's mini-vibes.

Vicki's mouth swallowed half of Chris's erection and her's and Mel's hands stroked from the base and Chris grunted hard and jerked his hips. Vicki held for a moment before she pulled her head back hard. Mel's free hand pressed on Sam's neck and Chris turned slightly. She opened her mouth. She'd done this before but this time the shot of salty cum was accompanied by a light burn, Vicki's saliva or pussy juice she didn't know. The tingle lessened with his second spasm and she released the prick with a slight cough. He turned and Mel sucked his cock in completely and black hair shook as she watched throat muscles suck down the last of Chris's cum. She heard a guttural sound and turned to watch Vicki seem to surrender as she opened her mouth and used the spray bottle.

1...456789