Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 05

Story Info
Everybody's watching but what are they seeing?
29.2k words
4.63
2.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © PennameWombat November 2020

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is part 5 of "Chronicle: Mel and Chris," which began in "Chronicle" Mel & Chris" and continued in parts 1-4 of the same title. If you haven't read them I hope you'll be interested in Chris and Mel's 'origin story' in the trilogy that begin in "Mel's Phone Call" and continued in "Mel's Phone Call, Part 2" and "Mel's Phone Call, Part 3," all in 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur Stories.'

Our core cast of characters were introduced there. New characters have arrived here and you might also find my 'Geek Pride' series of interest (initial entry, 'You Promised Me Geeks' in Non-Human) as their characters are likely to drop by here now and again (and vice-versa) as well as others and their stories in "A Tale of Two Parties," "Adrift in Space" and "Chasing Robes & Shadows."

Tags: Alien, Anal Sex, College, Cunnilingus, Fellatio, FFM, First Time, Exhibitionist, Swallowing, Vibrator

*****

Mel's Phone Call -- part 8

Veronica

[March 2, 1986]

Chris

"Hey, Veronica," Chris said to the brunette about to enter Crown Burgers, she stopped and turned, smiled, "wait up."

She'd kept her jeans but had switched out her sweater for a button-down shirt that was tight around her chest with a slight diamond-shaped gap between two done-up buttons and a light jacket over it and had released her long, brown hair from the ponytail. She held a cloth carry-all by the straps and lifted it slightly.

"Hey, Chris, Mel, I have—-,"

"Inside," Mel said quickly, Veronica's round face froze for a moment before she shrugged and reached behind to hold the door and they stepped quickly to follow her into the restaurant.

"Ok, Chris," Veronica looked across the booth table at her classmate's brown eyes before she turned slightly to give the horned Mel a long and hungry gaze, "now I know why every damn guy in the department hates your guts."

"Except Roger," Chris said with a laugh, Mel smiled but munched on her burger.

"Except Roger," Veronica agreed, "why you get unlimited quotas on computer time and file space..."

"But, Roger covers all of the systems, not just our department's computers, so maybe he doesn't quite count. So yeah. All of them."

"Even the gay guys," the brunette said and shook her head and she looked around, there was an empty booth both behind the couple and no one at nearby tables but she lowered her voice, "this isn't the first time you two fucked in the lab, is it?"

"Maybe once... or twice... or...," Mel rasped in a low and slow voice, "a few times. And the seminar room. And the showers in the mechanical engineering section. And the faraday cage in electrical engineering."

"And the roof," Chris said as Veronica stared at each of them in turn with her mouth in broad 'O.'

"At least not in the nuke reactor's control room in the basement," Veronica said, "I mean, if you bumped something..."

"Well," Chris drawled, "it's a very small reactor. Would be only a tiny meltdown."

"Oh, shit. When the hell do you two study?"

"I'm in the dorms most nights," Mel said and nodded her head at Chris, "plenty of time when this sex-crazed maniac isn't pawing at me."

A round of laughs and everyone took a moment to work on their burgers and the large shared plate of onion rings. Veronica's eyes glanced at Chris but mostly focused on Mel's coal black eyes or tits that were clearly unconstrained in a thin and tight but opaque grey long-sleeved thermal top with occasional glances to the red-black horns in the wild tangle of hair as black as her eyes.

"Now, that decided," Veronica's face adopted a more serious look, "what the hell is this thing between my legs?"

She dipped her head quickly.

My head?" Mel offered with a deep and raspy voice.

The busty brunette let out a quick and soft grunt and fought a smile.

"Stop distracting me! What the hell is this thing?"

Chris and Mel looked at each other and Chris shrugged and smiled softly at Veronica.

"It's an alien computer full of alien technology files I'm posting on the internet."

Mel nodded and Veronica's eyes blinked rapidly behind her stylish black-framed glasses.

"That's why we were there today," Chris continued, "super-advanced semiconductors, amazing AI code, quantum computer designs... posted it on comp.hardware and comp.ai.lang. There's a fusion reactor design, but didn't post that yet. And more. The fucking was a fringe benefit. Mel likes it from behind watching alien computers count down to zero."

Veronica's expression maintained its disbelief as Mel caught her tongue between her lips and nodded in confirmation.

"Their zero looks pretty well like ours," Mel said, "except it has a horizontal cross in it."

Veronica held up a hand. "I poked at it, nothing. I mean, it looks neat as hell, but..."

"Only works for us," Chris said softly and he glanced quickly to his right at the plate glass, "it's... paranoid. Other aliens are looking for it and it doesn't want to be found."

"Other... aliens?"

"That's why we asked you to take it, Veronica," Mel said softly with minimal rasp, "they were waiting for us in the parking lot. Wanted it."

"They LOOK like humans," Chris added, "but they're not."

"Anyways," Veronica managed after staring for a few seconds at each of the pair across from her and her upper body shifted and Chris felt the bag and shifted it so it settled between his legs, "have it back."

Chris sucked on his straw and didn't comment on Veronica's avoidance of the alien mention. She looked at him for a few moments and had a soft smile before she turned slightly and her gaze dropped to Mel's chest. The demon squared her shoulders and the shapes of her erect nipples were clear through the thin cloth of her shirt.

Veronica

"Yummm," Veronica moaned as she ran her tongue the length of the tasty and dripping slit above her as rivulets of demon juice ran down that tongue and dripped onto her cheeks. She jerked with a full body spasm as a different tongue matched her lick and a soft mechanical whine accompanied the expert touch of the vibrator on her hungry clit that had struggled to absorb everything this insane pair had so far given it.

But it still wanted more.

She felt a touch on her forehead and opened her eyes as her crotch unclenched when Mel's touches settled her on a high plateau in readiness for the next ascent. Testicles. Nuts. Balls. Boy parts. Ones she'd always found... ugly. She'd be hard pressed to differentiate these from any others... but. She moved her tongue to press against the hard flesh as the erect shaft above slowly retreated from its cozy temporary home.

She didn't like boys, as a rule. Well. She did. She had plenty of 'boy' friends, which was good because her chosen major and eventual career path didn't offer even fifty-fifty gender balance. But the few 'boyfriends' had been mistakes. She'd had sex with a couple. It had never been worth the hassle.

Until tonight.

That Mel's fingers and tongue were talented ran through the brunette's mind as she felt them work her pussy, her clit. The girl, the demon, was crazy good.

But.

She looked again at the cock and balls that loomed above her. She'd always suspected the body they were connected to was... excellent.

It was.

The 'bruise' that left the tracery of lines on his chest had apparently happened at soccer, which Veronica had trouble believing, and around six months earlier. Which made it even more amazing that it would still be there. How?

Then again, they had an alien computer. And his mouth had brought her to as shattering a climax as she'd ever had.

And this Mel, the demon whose existence had an element of myth about it around the CS department, hadn't let Veronica's body relax after that first climax. Veronica's hips humped as the demon worked her, the brunette wondered how long she could last before her heart gave out.

She'd fought down the discomfort from their 'story' about the alien computer. She'd check the Internet forums tomorrow, see if the postings were there.

She'd also understood why the guys who'd met this Mel had such stories. The girl was... a force of nature. She'd always liked Chris, as a classmate and 'boy' friend, but had never felt an urge to take it to another level and hadn't felt more than camaraderie from him.

But this Mel. From that moment she'd seen the horned presence in the lab, naked from the waist down except for these ankle socks which were still on, the tank top that exposed more than it covered... yes, that had made her pussy hungry. It'd been a lean winter, sex wise, arguments about meeting one another's families at Christmas had done in her last relationship, with a dirty blonde fine arts major she'd met at an autumn jazz concert and only her fingers and her own vibrator had replaced it.

Veronica had also realized she'd seen Mel. The brunette played on a 'D' league coed intramural volleyball team. Really, volleyball was simply their justification for beers and pizzas or burgers after! She'd noticed one February evening her match was unusually scheduled immediately after 'A' league women's volleyball and she'd arrived early to compare to her team's level.

It wasn't the same sport as her team played. It was only in the lab earlier today she'd realized that the tall girl with the black ponytail and the curves and muscles and skimpier than necessary shorts and running bra had been Mel. The lack of horns and no tail, items prominent in the mythology about the girl, hadn't aided recognition, the girl had just been one of many tall, attractive girls. Watching the four teams in the side-by-side games she'd been awestruck by the synchrony of movement. And the mass of long, long toned legs on view... Veronica had rubbed herself raw once she'd made it to bed.

And Chris. The couple had slowly stripped her when they'd arrived at Chris's place, an amazing two-story house off the student housing beaten track and costing less for each of them than she paid each month. She'd pried, some sort of family arrangement of housemates, she'd met one who'd looked familiar but she had trouble placing her. But the coincident arrival of that one's redheaded girlfriend had confirmed it, the housemate was in ChemE and Veronica had eyed her around the building comp sci shared with the other engineering disciplines and she'd suffered a short pang of jealousy when this redhead had come by to meet this Teresa.

And her place was... nowhere this nice. And had nowhere this quality of housemates. If she or Donna didn't murder the other in their sleep before graduation it'd be a miracle. She had a 'real' job lined up to start after the Fourth of July and she wouldn't need to split the rent anymore. June couldn't come fast enough.

Chris had massaged her while Mel had kissed and licked her tits and mouth and pussy. He was good. Very good. She'd tried to return the favors but both had been quicksilver, she'd gotten in little more than quick touches. Those tits were... amazing. Not as big as her own, but not small. They defied every law of physics and laughed at gravity. Bitch.

But the biggest surprise had been when Chris had buried his face into her crotch while Mel licked and sucked and caressed breasts and nipples larger but softer than the demon's. A couple of the guys in her short-lived hetero relationships had tried what Chris was doing. Stopping them had been mercy kills.

Chris had left her panting and sweaty, a gush of cum had soaked his sheets. She hadn't cared, not her laundry to do. But it'd been a minute, two minutes, before she'd come to her senses and saw the naked couple in a standing clinch and kissing hard as their hands worked each other. They'd turned and faced her as she stared at those incredible tits.

And a cock. It stood out from the young man's body and shook and quivered with his movement. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. It looked like others... didn't it?

"Ah, good, you're still alive," Veronica hadn't believed that the freshman girl's voice, any voice, could manage such a level of deep sensual raspiness that caused her still throbbing clit to jerk again, "now you need to pay a debt."

She'd smiled and nodded. She hadn't known what the payment would be but if more orgasms like that were in store... she'd pay.

"Spin around," the rasp had insisted, Veronica had delayed a moment as the demon, naked but for horns and ankle socks, and perfect, no, beyond perfect tits with extremely hard nipples that jutted from them, trimmed black landing strip, spun her hands. She looked at Mel's, Chris's, taut abs, the former's not quite six pack shape, the latter's clear, then at her own... somewhat softer tummy. The demon's ass was not... nonexistent. Her own was, rounder, softer. But the demon's. Firm. Round. Yummy. But she'd known that from the lab. She'd been wet almost instantly and had masturbated when she'd gotten home, before meeting this pair for dinner. She hadn't been certain then if she'd truly intended to end up here but now? Yes. She'd wanted this but the final decision had come only later.

She'd obeyed and switched to put her head at the foot of the bed. Wasn't yet sure what 'this' would be.

Mel had leaned and an upside down mouth had met hers as two pairs of hands went for two sets of breasts. Each mouth had kissed the neck, chest, nipples, stomach as the younger woman crawled onto the bed and each part went past before she had the front row views as his cock intruded itself into Mel's slit.

The demon's attentions to Veronica's crotch and the distraction of Chris fucking the pussy above her face had caused her to not pay proper attention to her duties. She'd felt she'd not properly returned the favor, but the waves that emanated from her own cunt forced her further into that debt.

And now. She'd heard... what she thought was a laugh from Mel as hot breath hit her gooey pussy as the demon had urged Chris to pull his cock completely from her lovely flesh. A cock covered with the delicious goo that covered her lips and face.

"C'mon," the rasped instruction gave no quarter, "taste it."

She opened her mouth and Chris pushed the cock into her mouth. The taste of the demon's cum was strong and immediate and combined with Chris's sweat, a combination she'd never expected to experience. She tightly wrapped the cock with her lips at halfway, more was beyond her at the moment.

For now. Practice. She'd had... little. The cock didn't seem to mind and pulled back before she used her tongue to encourage it in.

"Urrgghhh," forced its way out when the combination of vibrator and tongue on her crazed clit caused her to jerk and the large head at the end of the erect shaft forced its way into her throat. Where it stayed for a moment before it slowly pulled back then left her mouth completely to allow her to take a first, a second then a third deep breath. She heard Chris laugh softly and he redirected his cock back to the demon's wet slit and shoved it in fast enough he pushed her forward and Veronica found testicles in her face.

She laughed and sucked one in and he twitched slightly as she worked her tongue against the hard sphere and the crinkly skin that surrounded it. She bent her neck to lick and caress the ball as he pulled back and slammed his cock home again. The taste was different, more of sweat, only the hint of the tang of Mel's cunt juices. She'd never expected to suck a man's balls.

But here she was. In a sixty-nine with the hottest and horniest freshman demon on campus while the boyfriend fucked that freshman and the freshman worked the ball-sucker to another climax.

Holy shit. Veronica wished she had an imagination half this twisted for all of those lonely masturbation sessions the last few months!

The flesh sack popped free as she gasped when another spasm flowed outward from her crotch across her entire body. She felt the body above her press down as her thighs and back flexed to lift her off the bed. They failed.

"Aaahhhhh... fuck... you... bitch... aaahhhh!" Her locked muscles finally relented and she slid slightly so her head lolled just off the bed and her mouth fell open so she could suck in air. She felt the solidity of Chris's thighs bracket her head and twisted to kiss firm and sweaty flesh. She opened her eyes and saw the balls. The cock was hidden between puffy pink lips but Chris stood still.

"Hey," it was a raspy order from somewhere far away, "ready to pay your debts?"

The balls bounced as she sensed Chris had caught something tossed by the demon's right hand. A gap opened above her prone body.

"Slide up a bit," the rasp ordered and Veronica squirmed to place her mouth at the perfect position to pay that debt and the demon's right hand slid into the gap, "and don't be afraid to use this."

It was the little vibrator. She bent her left elbow and took it, explored, found the twist and it hummed. She applied it to the prominent clit and the hips above her shimmied then she watched the cock emerge and pop free. She kept the vibe lightly applied around flesh as she swirled her tongue around the head of that cock and savoured the tangy taste.

She let out a light 'mew' when the cock pulled out of her reach. But those hips shimmied again to remind her that taste was available directly. She watched Chris pop open a small, plastic bottle and he smeared the contents onto his prick. He redid the cap and tossed it onto the bed then shifted.

'Why would he need that,' was Veronica's thought, 'she couldn't be wetter...'

Then she knew.

She heard a long and low moan as he quickly pushed his lubed cock into the demon's ass. He didn't stop until it was fully buried and those balls bounced against flesh.

"Fuckin... hell," Veronica said, "I've never seen..."

"You need to get out more," Chris said and Mel shimmied her ass again.

"Your tongue is needed, courier of mercy," the rasp caused Veronica's brutalised clit to twitch without being touched. The memory of what the tongue issuing that order had done to her ran through her mind and she snorted.

Veronica used every trick, every touch she'd learned or read about. Or seen in those... those movies. She'd worked the fingers of her free hand into Mel's pussy, felt each passage of the cock in and out of the girl's back entrance. Used the toy while her tongue vibrated along with it on the clit and traced lips opened by fingers before it dove deep to revel in the taste and felt the rapid passage of the cock back and forth in the girl's colon.

Finally. She felt the twitches of the girl's flesh and felt hot breath against her crotch, the tops of her thighs, fingers danced lightly on her own clit. She was pretty sure the girl wasn't... normal. But even demons have to have tells. She pressed home the electric toy and worked fingers against hard flesh inside as Chris slammed his cock home.

Veronica gasped and spluttered as a hot stream forced its way past her fingers and broke against her face and forced its way up her nose. She had a moment's respite before Chris plunged deep and another blast soaked Veronica's face and chest and hair. She thought she heard laughter in stereo as she coughed and gasped and blew sticky liquid out of her nose as the body on top of hers rippled. She squirmed so her head was just clear and turned sideways and snorted and blew more more goo onto these sheets. She offered her own laugh at that.

123456...9