Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Pippa and John make a new friend.
3.8k words
4.78
8.7k
12

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
400 Followers

Mike the gamekeeper.

For those first few seconds of realisation, panic fills my mind.

Here we are, facing a shadowy figure in a wood at night and he's got a gun!

For what seemed like a long minute nobody spoke, the only movement was my hand searching out John's alongside, grasping it and squeezing tight.

Feeling a reassuring squeeze back

Then at last, movement, from the stranger.

He takes the gun out from under his arm, there's a hollow 'clack' noise as he does something with it. I grip John's hand tighter and we both take a step back.

Seeing our reaction the stranger holds up his free hand in an appeasing gesture while placing the gun down, resting it against a nearby tree.

"It's alright." His quiet voice barely audible, has an accent which at first in my panicked state don't recognise.

Taking a step towards us and lowering his hand he continues, "It's not loaded....and a know your not poachers."

The 'know' is pronounced 'ney'

Now I get the accent.... It's scottish.

He stands there for a moment in silence watching us.

Although very dark I can make out that he's tall, taller than John.

He's wearing a flat cap and long coat, boots.

His eyes twinkle in the dim light available.

Movement again from the stranger.

We stand our ground as he draws level with us, close to me... shoulder to shoulder.

His gaze alternates from myself to John behind me, and back again.

"No...."

He says while averting his twinkling eyes from me to the doggers

"...your not here for the game....your here for the show."

The strange man nods towards the orgy taking place just yards away.

Taking the opportunity to study him more closely, I can see he is white, clean shaven, an older gent possibly fifties.

He stares at the groups for a good minute without saying anything else.

Then...

Turning back to look at me he asks, "Aren't you?"

Swallowing hard, my heart still beating madly from our initial fright, I'm about to reply when John does it for me.

"Yes...we are.....it's ok we don't mean any harm....we.....we just like watching."

The guy never takes his eyes off mine while John speaks.

As he stares into me...we hear one of the women doggers approach climax....

I find myself unable to look away from the stranger, I'm locked by his gaze.

Despite wanting to see... her.

He too, does not give in to temptation, preferring instead to observe my reaction.

She gets loud, really vocal.

The guys gathered around her clap, jeer, vulgar comments spew forth....dirty words shouted.... degrading...obscene.

Although I cannot see his reaction properly, I know... that he knows...

He can read me.

I can feel it.

The stranger is aware of what I desire.

I want to be her.

To be used like her.

Slowly, he looks away back at them, taking in the aftermath.

She is cursing, breathing hard.

I now take a look.

She is on her back on the grassed area between picnic benches.

A young looking skinny guy, is on top of her.

She's a big girl, blonde.

The young man has been forced to stop due to her locking up on him but as we watch she slowly relaxes and he resumes vigorous thrusting, much to the admiration of the crowd.

There are five men stood watching in this nearest group, one filming.

Two have their dicks in hand wanking, awaiting their turn with the buxom woman.

Another long and uncomfortable minute slowly ticks by.

And then John chimes in again, trying to make conversation by way of introduction.

He leans forward past me and addresses our new companion.

"My name's John... this is my wife Pippa... what's your name?"

I can see John has his hand ready to offer.

But it's not taken.

Nor are his words responded to.

It's as though he hasn't spoken.

The stranger just continues to stare at the scene before us.

Presently my hubby withdraws and as he does so the newcomer raises his hand, pointing away at something.

Leaning closer towards me he says quietly, "There....can you see."

Following his gaze I see nothing at first, then in the far corner of the car park a lone figure stood near the entrance.

Vague and difficult to make out, but definitely there.

He leans in closer still, stooping down so his face is near mine, almost touching.

"Can you see him?"

I nod, looking around at him.

There is a sickly sweet smell of alcohol on his breath.

He does not acknowledge me but continues to speak, looking at the dark figure.

"He's a lookout watching the main road... they're good... cautious."

Moving back away from me, returning to his upright position the man adds quietly, "He'll be replaced soon by one of these....they take it in turns to keep watch."

Swallowing hard once more, summoning up the courage to say something, feeling the need to converse with him.

To try and make this situation normal, somehow.

"How...erm....how long have you been coming here?...to watch?"

I know he's been watching not just the doggers but also myself and John, so I'm curious to know for how long.

At this question he turns a steely unblinking gaze upon me, there's silence for several seconds before I receive my reply.

"Long enough."

The way he looks and what he says sends a wave of excitement right through me.

The man has a serious presence, confident....dominant.

An unmistakable air of authority...which is something I like.

Slowly his gaze returns to the doggers, and despite me asking another question.... what his name is? Silence once again.

He just stands there close to my right side... watching the erotic outdoor display.

Looking around at John he too is at a loss, I can see his lowered eyebrows and confused, questioning expression even in the gloom.

So, what do we do now?

Our new friend seems unwilling to tell us his name, or indulge in much conversation.

The strong silent type it would appear

Our initial fright past, it's obvious he means us no harm, he's just here to watch like we are.

But what indeed now? I'm starting to feel uncomfortable at this silent interaction.

The minutes tick by with us, all three, stood in silence.

And then, just when I can't take it anymore and am about to mention to the stranger that we'd better be going.... something happens.

Something unexpected that takes me by surprise.

Movement from the tall man, slow and careful, hands at the front of his coat.

Fingers working, undoing the buttons level with his groin....

I watch in the dark, staring at him work.

In the car park more excited comments and clapping as another lady is brought to climax....but I don't look away from our new companion...and what he's doing.

Part of me knows just before it happens, the rest is in incredulous denial...no!....he can't be doing that?

Continuing to stare, transfixed...he reaches inside the open coat....fumbles a little...then pulls out... his erect dick.

My first thought is one of disbelief, am I really seeing this?

It is very dark but, I'm sure it's happening, he's playing with it, I see him.

I see....it.

He's holding it in one hand, stroking up and down while watching the doggers.

Ignoring me completely, as though I'm not even there

In this moment I feel odd, surreal, like a dream

Bear in mind here that this guy is a total stranger, he has literally just walked up to us in a wood, I don't even know his name.

And now here he is shoulder to shoulder with me, having a wank.

It is curiosity that eventually begins to bring me out of the trance.

Focussing on his manhood it looks quite big, around the same size as John's.

As my eyes explore him I feel a burning excitement welling up from deep within.

Despite my initial shock, I find myself imagining what it would feel like to touch it...

It's this excitement that finally pulls me completely awake from my transfixed state, quickly realising that I must tell John what's going on.

He is stood at my left shoulder and doesn't appear to have noticed what our new friend is up to.

Carefully nudging him with my elbow, waiting while he looks at me then motioning towards the stranger with a nod of the head.

John initially frowns questioningly but then leans forward past me to observe.

In the dim light available I see the surprised look dawn upon my husband's face, if it weren't for the seriousness of our situation it would have been quite comical.

He leans back and stares at me wide eyed mouthing what appears to be a silent, "Fuck me!"

Before breaking out into a grin, one which I can only describe as mischievous.

A wicked look that I'd seen on my hubby's face many times these past few years of our 'exploration'.

I knew what it meant. He too could feel the excitement building, a deep seated desire.

John knew what I was thinking, what I wanted.

It only took a few seconds of eye contact between us....a silent understanding....and an approval.

After the knowing grin my hubby nods and mouth's silently, "Yes...go on."

At this green light from him a flood of excitement fills my whole body, a rush like no other.

I've tried to describe this sensation before but don't believe I can ever do it justice.

It's these little things, like John giving me his approval that seem to turn me on the most.

They are just as powerful as the act itself. Sometimes more so.

Nodding my acknowledgement back, I turn to face the tall man.

He's still stroking himself and doesn't react to my new stance, seemingly oblivious, lost in his own arousal.

Swallowing, my throat so dry it hurts, I watch my left hand moving slowly closer to him.

Still no reaction.

Closer still, tentatively approaching....I'm trembling.

Then, he reacts.

Turning to look at me as my hand draws near.

Twinkling eyes in the gloom study my own.

I'm frozen to the spot, my hand hovering inches from his... thing.

Heart in my mouth, loud pounding in my ears.

At this moment I suddenly feel very mischievous, like I've been caught doing something I shouldn't.....I see you....

For a brief few seconds we remain like that, watching each other closely, not moving.

Then, the spell is broken by the stranger.

In one smooth movement he takes my hand in his and pulls it closer, all the way, placing it over his stiff shaft.

I don't resist.

Letting my fingers curl around it's girth, feeling it's weight, texture... heat.

My mouth drops open in awe..... the surreal feeling briefly comes back....for the first time in my life I'm intimately touching a complete stranger.

I've fantasised about a moment like this many times over the years, but none of those imaginings come close.

It is all consuming, my complete focus on what I'm doing, and nothing else.

I can hear another commotion in the car park, but all I'm aware of is it's further away from us.... another woman being pleasured....by the crowd.

Before it was everything but now?... it feels irrelevant.

I have all I want here within my grasp.

Nature, that old girl....takes over.

I get down to it, stranger or no.

Gentle strokes at first, taking everything in. All the sensation my hand can bring.

Enjoying, soaking it up.

I feel him react to my touch.

They're all the same.

Yes this one is the strong silent type, dominant, I instinctively know that but, once he's in my grasp... he's mine.

Slowly feeling down the shaft... he's so stiff.

Perhaps a little longer than John's but thinner.

A long shaft with a curious, elongated bell end

I stand there in the gloom playing with it, so fascinated, so focussed on it... him...that John's touch from behind makes me jump.

Flinching a little, briefly turning to glance around at him, he moves up close to me grasping my hips, kissing my neck.

Closing my eyes for a second and letting out a breath at the sensation, so soft, a tingle down my spine.

Movement from our new friend, opening my eyes to see his face right before mine... a kiss on the lips...I don't resist.

Mouth opening wide to receive his eager tongue searching out my own.

Increasing my grip on his cock, beginning to wank harder.

A wicked inward grin of satisfaction as I hear and feel him react.

"Mmmmm."

His groan of approval vibrates between our locked mouths, accompanied by gentle thrusting back against my hand.

I can feel John's trouser bulge pushing into my back, sharp pricks of teeth as he bites my neck causing me to draw a sharp breath through my nose....my god I'm soaked down below.

John's hands suddenly move from my hips, upwards and around to the jacket, searching for, fumbling then finding the zip drawing it down.

Feeling my hubby's movements the stranger breaks our kiss, straightening up and looking around us, seeming to check nobody is watching.

And while he does so, John gets my jacket opened, going straight for the hem of my jumper and lifting it right up....exposing my bare breasts to the man, who turns back to face me just as it happens.

In the dark I can just make out his wide eyed, excited expression.

I'm laid bare, wide open....for him....nipples hard and erect in my highly aroused state.

The strangers initial stunned surprise does not last long, he soon springs into action.

Quickly stooping down low, arching his back so I can still hold him in my grasp while he.....buries his face in my tits...and begins eating them.

Letting out a gasp at the sensation, a little too loud but I can't help it he's sucking so hard and my head is spinning...mind full of sensory stimulation.

I have my right hand resting on his back, my left busy down below, looking down I see the dark shape of his head making little jerky movements as he tucks in....wet....slurping noises...oh my...he is hungry.

At this point, just as I'm beginning to really enjoy his attentions, John makes his move.

Leaning close behind, his mouth right next to my ear, hot breath accompanied by trembling words.

"That's it go on....let him...you.. dirty slut...your just like them."

Right on cue, a loud scream of satisfaction echoes across from the car park....another very happy girl.

The tremble in my hubby's voice brings with it confirmation of what I already know.

This, what's happening with the stranger...it's extreme.

John is feeling the same intense excitement as myself, and as his next words fill my ear I'm unable to stifle a moan.....it's all becoming too much.

"You wanna suck him don't you?"

The lust filled words are joined by my hubby's hand going up the back of my skirt....busy fingers searching.

Oh god! Another, louder moan escapes me as he finds what he's looking for.

Sinking a finger easily up inside, I'm so slick there's no resistance....so wet I can feel it running down my leg.

"Don't you!.....say it....let me hear what you want."

Hot, hissing breath.

Breathing hard, opening my trembling legs wider to give him easier access, I manage a quiet gasping response.

"Yes....oh god yes I do....I do."

Although our words are hushed it's immediately obvious that the stranger has overheard us, and in particular.... my response.

He pulls away from my breasts... glistening and tender from the vigorous attention.

Standing upright while still in my grasp, his thing feels so fucking hard!

He briefly looks around again checking nobody has seen us, then promptly stands facing me and pushes his hips forward suggestively...waiting.

John's voice once again in my ear, the pent up desire within each word sending a tingle right through me.

"Go on....do it....I want to see you do it."

His hand, firmly grasping the back of my neck, slowly pushing me down toward the strangers waiting hard on.

I don't resist, bending over as John guides me.

Leaning down, grasping hold of the man's long coat with my free hand for support.

I'm bent double, my face inches from....it.

Several things happen quickly.

John's hand on my neck is withdrawn, replaced immediately by the tall man's hands on either side of my head, fingers pushing through my hair, grasping hold.

John's finger too, is withdrawn and I hear the busy, stealthy sound of belt being undone....trouser zip going down....behind me.

He's eager, and ready....I know.

The time is now.

I see it in the dark, the strangers cock...so close.

I recall wetting my lips, giving them a lick in excited anticipation.

Then I do it.

Replacing my hand upon his stiffness with the soft heat of my mouth, taking him in.

Oh my, it is electric.

The first thing that strikes me is how eager he is, already thrusting, gripping my hair tight.

The second....oh wow! That elongated head is wonderfully weird...so unusual and exciting.

And it's while I'm focussed on this new thing that John, firmly grasping my hips...sinks home...all the way in one swift move.

Oh god! My whole body quivers in excited gratitude....I've been aching for this.

It's a good job my mouth is full to muffle a very loud moan of satisfaction.

Sounds in the car park away to my left, screams of pleasure, claps, cheers....they seem distant....unimportant.

I'm totally focussed...on what is happening to me.

I am being fucked in both ends, this is all that matters at that moment.

Overwhelming sensation floods my mind.

Both men don't hold back, John from behind is really going for it, holding me so tightly and thrusting hard and fast.

The stranger too is very eager, pushing so deep with every stroke it's right into the back of my throat and I'm struggling to repel a gag reflex.

Unable to get my hands on his balls because he's fully clothed, I'm relying completely on my mouth and tongue.

However, despite the slight discomfort... I'm in ecstasy.

It's so exhilarating to be used like this.

A moment later and I feel myself going, a tidal wave of pleasure approaching...

But before it has a chance to break, our new friend has something for me.

It happens quickly and, with no increase in rhythm, takes me by surprise.

A rapid tightening of grip on my hair, abrupt jerky movements from his hips.

There's no noise from above, I feel him swell a little in my mouth and then it pulses....nothing comes out at first but on the second heavy twitch....the back of my throat fills with warm spunk.

Swallowing quickly, he instantly gives me another mouthful on the third heavy twitch....oh my....I have another heavy cummer.

I feel him trembling as he parts with it, heavy breathing from above, then his grip on my hair loosens, one hand is briefly removed before being replaced.

Shortly after this happens I hear John from behind praising me through ever faster breaths, "Good girl."

I'm not to know it at the time but John later tells me that our new friend was looking at him as he came in my mouth....he gave him a thumbs up, to which my hubby returned the gesture, then praised me.

With all his cum spent and my much needed climax now inevitable, the stranger pulls out and steadies me, holding my hands as it rips through....

Opening my mouth wide in what is thankfully a silent scream, the last thing I'm aware of before it completely swallows me up...is the remnants of the guys cum dribbling down my chin.

After coming back to my senses I realise I've gushed, big style!

I'm aware of John behind me panting heavily and quietly cursing, he too has just come I can feel him still pulsing deep inside.

I'm shaking and breathing hard, braced against the stranger who's still supporting me.

We stay huddled together like that for a moment while John finishes.

Looking up I see the man who's cum I've just swallowed staring back down at me, I can't make out his expression in the dark but I feel his satisfaction.

John eventually pulls out and I receive a sharp slap on my rump.

Straightening up as the stranger lets go, staggering a little on legs that feel too weak to support me.....looking around in a dazed state.....the activities in the car park are still in full swing.

Pippa76
Pippa76
400 Followers
12