All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 03'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Pippa, I was so thrilled to see a new chapter posted in your wonderful story, and I’ve not been disappointed with its content!

I’m pleased that your introduction(!) to Mike went so well as a first time, but am concerned with the closing sentence, which is very worrying.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Another wonderful story from a master. As I've said before, I love the way you leave us hanging at the end of one of your chapters, eager for more. I'm also a big fan of "spit roasts;" was this your first one? Doing it with a complete stranger, met through serendipity, is weirdly erotic enough, but with the backdrop of a massive session of dogging, that uniquely British cultural tradition, it's truly over the top! And who knows? Maybe you were seen once again. I suppose we'll find out (if you were) in a future chapter. Thank you my little Pip! 5* ~~JB

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

scary, but you came through again.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

Such an exciting tale! Things change so swiftly when this stranger comes upon you enjoying the doggers. It seems his desires have been whetted by their passionate displays. And now chance- more or less- has brought you all together. It's remarkable how desires we hold inside can strip away our inhibitions and cause us to throw caution to the winds and act out fantasies we would otherwise only have dreamed of. Of course, it helps to have a support system in place- in your case, John. His encouragement is what you needed to go for it! Of course, the stranger made the first move. Pretty daring behavior on his part! But he already knew you wanted this. That unspoken communication happened between you. I love how you relate the series of events that end up with you serving your two men- the stranger and your helpful hubby! And they serve you, as well. It's very erotic and unexpected that your unspoken, seemingly random encounter would boil over with passion so quickly. Passion so intense the moans of the doggers, doing what you came to see, become a lesser concern! At least for the time being.

Interesting how Mike doesn't introduce himself by name until after you finished him off! He does seem like a person who has things he doesn't want others, including you, to know about. What does he have in mind? We can only wonder right now. A compelling tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! That was terrific! More, please. And,...thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.