Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John behind me pulling his things back up, the man in front already tucked away back behind that long coat.

We stare at each other for a second before a loud cheer and clapping erupts from close by, interrupting our private moment.

We both quickly look in the direction of the raucous noises, fearing the worst...

Have we been seen?

No.

It's just the woman in the nearest group succumbing to the crowds affections once more.

Slowly looking back at each other, John joining me by my side.

The stranger takes a step forward and at last tells us his name, "I'm Mike.....gamekeeper of this estate."

He motions with a flick of the head back towards the woods, then offers his hand first to me then John.

I receive a firm shake and a quiet, "Thank you Pippa."

I tell him that he's very welcome.

His next words are spoken even quieter and in a confidential manner, as though Mike suspects the trees themselves of eavesdropping.

"Will you be here again next week?"

John answers for us both in the affirmative.

"Good....I'd like to see you again."

At these words he begins backing off.

"I have to go now but I'll be here same time next week...alright?"

John agrees, "Yes we'll be here."

Mike stops briefly to issue a warning, "just you two alright? Nobody else."

John agrees and we both watch Mike the gamekeeper disappear into the woods from which he so stealthily came.

We both stand there for a moment listening, trying to track his movements but hear nothing....except for the 'party' noises behind us.

A curious atmosphere now descends upon us both, in which we are in a kind of awestruck shock.

And although there is still plenty to see and hear in the car park, a silent understanding passes between us....it is time to leave.

What once was our main attraction...the doggers...now seems incidental.

I follow my husband back through the dark woodland, out into the fields beyond.

Hand in hand, in silence.

Have we really found a new friend?

Will Mike even be there the following week?

At that point in time there is much uncertainty.

What we don't know at that point in time, is that we have no need to worry.

Mike does indeed prove to be a new playmate, one who enjoys our thrill of watching and being watched just as much as we do.

However, also unbeknown to us at that time, this special friendship, will ultimately lead to one of the most disturbing events of our lives.

End of chapter 3.

12