Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
A close shave, and an exciting night at Mike's place.
5.1k words
4.73
7.9k
7

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
399 Followers

This is the point in our journey where my life becomes a little complicated.

I've promised myself to write about every prominent guy that featured along the way.

There were other, minor entanglements that I won't go into here.

It so happened that during the time I was seeing Mike, someone else came along.

I ended up with three eager guy's vying for my affections.

Unfortunately, not all at the same time.

I will be writing about this other man in coming chapters, however for now....back to Mike, the friendly gamekeeper.

It was now early july, the warm nights proving very good for our naughty late night activities.

I'd begun wearing nothing under my leather jacket, the feel of the soft material against my bare boobs....quite stimulating.

Mike had settled down with us, staying for round two in the undergrowth, amid the special background chorus of doggers.

Things were going just perfect.

We'd told Dave about our new friend.

He was happy for us and loved hearing about our exploits.

I must say, it was rather exciting revealing what we'd been doing, to my ex boyfriend.

Despite knowing that Dave was devoted to Becky part of me lived in hope.

I could still see that desire in his eye's....for the way things were.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Anyway, this particular night, we'd arrived at the dogging site around 11.30.

The largest group yet, was gathered, enjoying life to the full.

Mike had arrived before us and was particularly eager to see me this night.

We got down to it right away with a very passionate kiss and lots of fondling....all while hubby looked on.

I was in the process of pulling out Mike's stiffy from his trousers when suddenly he broke our kiss and said rather abruptly, "Wait."

Looking up at him in the gloom I could see that he was staring straight out across the fields beyond the car park, towards the main road.

Following his gaze, all I could see at first was foliage, but by carefully moving a branch with my hand I observed several cars travelling at speed along this main road.

I knew instantly something wasn't right.

The main road is itself just a minor 'b' road, with the nature reserve lane leading onto it.

I'd never seen that level of traffic before, this late at night.

I see the lookout, he has binoculars and hastily uses them...a second later he holds up his hand high in the air and shouts to the cavorting crowd, "Wow....hey...somethi....."

His word just stops halfway, a brief pause, then as I watch the cars one after another quickly turn in to the lane...

"Cops!"

On this shouted, panic stricken word...chaos ensues.

And once again I find myself in a light hearted mood at the most inappropriate moment, but you had to be there to appreciate what I mean.

The groups of men surrounding each woman immediately scatter, some even going headlong to the ground having not pulled their trousers up properly.

The women, left briefly in compromising positions, seemingly in a daze, take longer to react.

Just imagine it yourself, immersed in all that wonderful sensual stimulation, then all of a sudden its gone.

It is a comical scene and I do giggle a little, fortunately this goes unnoticed by the two boys, who are focussed intently upon the rapidly approaching police convoy.

We can hear the engines roar now, and the bright blue lights hurt my eyes, having gotten used to the dark.

They are almost at the car park.

What awakes us from our trance like observation is the fact that several of the fleeing men are heading straight for us, running at full pelt towards the boundary fence.

It appears that in the panic, some have decided to not risk being breathalysed or tested for drugs, and have decided to abandon their vehicles, at least for this night.

It's Mike who now, quickly takes charge of the situation.

He turns to me and says, "Quick.....follow me."

Then heads off back past me into the dark woods beyond.

I quickly follow with John bringing up the rear.

Back through the woods we go, trying to keep pace with Mike who's long fluid strides are making it difficult.

We haven't gone far before shouts and the screech of a woman can be heard back in the car park.

Tyres skidding on loose gravel, car doors banging....and the much more worrying sound of the boundary fence taking rough treatment as its climbed over.

What if the police mistake us for doggers?

And what about our car?

It is parked in a passing place down a separate country lane so should be ok.

But when your panicking the mind runs riot.

Deeper into the woodland we go, barely keeping up with Mike.

We appear to be on a trail, albeit a narrow one, the undergrowth and shrubbery of summer encroaching.

I'm so glad I have boots and a jacket on to protect against scratching branches and stinging nettles.

Noises again from behind us, sound of someone running through thick undergrowth close by.

They pass off to our left, it must have been one of the doggers because they don't bother us.

We keep up our fast pace and soon leave the commotion behind.

Presently the narrow trail leads onto a broader, more defined path.

In the distance I see light, and a structure.

A large clearing in the woodland reveals a small white cottage....we appear to have arrived at Mike's home.

Getting closer, there is a low fence surrounding the property, a grassed garden area with flower beds etc.

Mike opens a gate in the fence and beckons us to follow him.

Walking up to the cottage I pause next to a land rover car parked on a gravel driveway.

I'm a little out of breath what with all the excitement and our fast pace.

Looking around I take in my surroundings.

The area before me is dimly lit by a lamp high up on the buildings wall, but even in the low light I can see this place is beautiful, a picture postcard country cottage.

As Mike unlocks his front door I'm joined by John who too, is in awe at what he's seeing, "Wow."

His simple comment is what I'm thinking, wow indeed....oh to live here.

Just then my thoughts are interrupted by Mike's voice, "Here...come on you two...inside."

We follow him inside, copying our host by removing footwear.

Mike closes the door behind us and turns the light on.

Looking around we find ourselves in a large kitchen, an old fashioned wood burning range stands against the far wall.

But I don't have time to admire the surroundings as my attention is diverted by Mike, who's staring at

me, an admiring grin forming on his face.

With the light on, we now have our first good look at each other.

Which is a strange situation indeed.

Standing before me is a man who I've been intimate with several times, but this is the first time I've seen him properly as in the past we have always met up in darkness.

Mike is quite handsome, I'm impressed.

In my recollections which I share with you the reader, I do try and compare the men I've been with to a known person, someone for comparison.

So a better mental image of our activities can be acquired.

However, initially Mike resembles nobody I can think of.

Later, when discussing things with John, my hubby mentioned that Mike looks a bit like john 'lofty' wiseman.

I didn't know who that was, John had to show me a picture.

The guy is an author and ex sas soldier.

Lofty does look a little like him but Mike is much more handsome.

Anyway, it appeared that Mike was impressed with me too, his admiring grin broadened, and for the first time I got to hear his voice properly, at normal volume.

The strong scottish accent clearly evident.

"I'm Mike by the way...."

He holds out a large hand for me to take, and we shake.

"...it's nice to see you."

I instantly break out in a grin at his little joke, John behind me chuckles, and as Mike offers his hand to my hubby I reply with what I've been thinking.

Telling Mike that it's nice to finally see him properly too.

As I use my normal speaking voice, he suddenly turns from John to look back at me, with a sort of excited recognition.

It's a brief look but one that arouses my curiosity, it appears I perhaps sound like someone he knows?

I don't have an opportunity to ask at that point however as Mike interrupts my train of thought with a compliment, telling me that I'm a 'bonny lass' amongst other nice comments about my hair etc, and despite what we've done in the past he has me blushing.

Mike then indicates for us to sit down at his kitchen table and offers us a drink.

I accept a white wine and John a whisky, along with our host.

While he's getting the drinks Mike is talking about our recent bit of excitement.

Saying what a narrow escape it was and how embarrassing it would be to get caught with your, as he puts it, "Breeks down."

He joins us at the table and assures us we're alone, his wife Sarah will not be back till morning.

There now follows a long conversation as we get to know more about each other in our new, much more comfy and safe setting.

Not having to worry about being heard or seen, brings with it a new confidence.

We chat about normal things at first.

Mike tells us the house is over 200 years old, he's lived there with Sarah for 30 of those.

They have two grown children, a boy and girl and 5 grandchildren.

After our close encounter it's quite refreshing to just sit and chat, gives us chance to calm down and an opportunity to get to know the other side of Mike.

So far I've only known his lustful and apparently sex starved wild side.

It's nice to get to know the man himself.

We do 'click' and get on well.

It's during this chat about everyday things that a more personal subject is explored, Mike tells us more about the relationship with his wife Sarah, and a familiar story begins to emerge.

She is 3 years younger than Mike and found the journey through menopause very rough.

She went completely off sex and as such, they hadn't done it for years.

She did do him 'favours' now and then but these were few and far between.

The mutual pleasure had gone.

Mike, as I knew from personal experience is highly sexed, so for him the past few years had been tough as well, albeit in a different way.

This brought our conversation on to the subject of our secret special friendship.

And now, with the booze flowing and feeling very comfortable with each other, Mike gave us his perspective of our first meeting.

He'd visited the dogging site on a couple occasions before we turned up.

And freely admitted to us that he'd enjoyed playing with himself while watching the doggers.

When he became aware of our presence he stayed hidden within the trees and watched what we did.

He saw everything and liked watching us more than the car park groups, he told us.

"You were harder to see than the others but I got more.....excited.... watching you two....even in the low light...you were always better."

So, Mike's focus of attention changed from the doggers to us.

He was surprised to learn from John at this point, that we both had developed a feeling of being watched.

Mike replying how marvelous the human mind is in its mystery.

Seeming to possess a sixth sense as it does.

After all, Mike is an expert woodsman, a hunter, used to concealment and moving quietly through the woodland.

There was no physical indication of him being there, and yet we still knew we were being watched which of course, added spice to the act itself.

While observing us and pleasuring himself, Mike described being gripped by an urge to join us.

But initially he had resisted, however, this urge grew and grew until it could be ignored no more.

"A had to have you."

He said, giving me a deep, penetrating look.

"A didn't want to just look anymore."

He then began telling us what it was like that first time, making his presence known, admitting to 'ballsing up' by having the gun with him.

Continuing on, to describe getting his cock out right next to me.

"Oh man....a was taking a big risk but it felt so fucking good....you know?...exposing myself to you like that....and a knew...you'd wana touch....a just knew."

As Mike went on describing our first encounter from his point of view, I could feel myself becoming moist downstairs, a warm glow spreading outward from my groin.

I noticed too, that the boys kept shifting position on their chairs, undoubtedly due to uncomfortable hard ons.

After our earlier panic put out the fire....things were hotting up once more.

It was during this next part of the conversation that we found out why Mike hadn't hung around in those first few encounters.

He described that first oral experience, telling us both it was the best he'd had in a very long time.

Apparently I was better than his wife, Mike went on to say, "But afterwards....oh man....a just felt so....you know?...the guilt hit me...."

He trails off and takes another drink of whisky before continuing.

"...it was like....what av a done?....a shouldn't be doing this."

He goes on to describe how he came to his senses and realised he was doing something wrong..... cheating on his wife.

At this point I share a knowing look with John, bingo! We have our explanation.

But this does leave me with an obvious question.

Letting Mike finish his account, and feeling very naughty indeed, I fix him with a special look and in a seductive voice ask, "So..Mike.. what made you keep coming back for more?"

That excited look of recognition again....every time I speak....strange...

Our host grins bashfully, giving the giant scotsman an unfamiliar vulnerable quality.

"A don't know....your hard to resist...and...a love that wee cunt a yours."

Is the slightly tipsy reply I get.

Mike's candid response is our tipping point.

We have reached the point of no return, the time is now and we all three, know it.

But first I need my burning question answered.

I ask Mike why he looks at me 'funny' whenever I speak?

Mike, looking even more bashful and actually blushing this time, glances briefly down at his empty glass before replying.

He tells me that I sound just like someone he knows.

"A thought a could hear her before....in your voice.....but what with us whispering and the background noise.....well....a wasn't sure....but now I am."

There is emotion in his voice, a fond reminisce perhaps?

So who does he mean when he says, her?

I know this won't be the answer but I ask anyway, "Who's her?....your wife Sarah?"

Mike shakes his head but doesn't reply to my question, instead the fond loving look in his eyes slowly evaporates.

And I see it replaced by a very familiar gaze.

Something I've seen many times etched upon different men's faces.

The hungry look of desire.

The time for conversation is over, I know what Mike wants.

My question will have to go unanswered for now.

I'm sat quite close to him at the table, with John over the other side on my right.

A wicked grin begins to form on Mike's face as he looks down at my jacket covered bust.

"It's warm in here Pippa....why don't you take that jacket off."

He knows I'm not wearing anything underneath, if I take it off I'll be exposing my boobs, right there in his kitchen.

I want to but I'm worried about Sarah coming back unexpectedly, glancing at the front door I ask for it to be locked.

Mike indicates for John to lock it, he's sat closest and the key is already in.

With the door locked and John sat back down....there's nothing left to do.

This is it.

Slowly unzipping the leather jacket, watching Mike's reaction carefully.

As I peel the jacket open and reveal what's underneath, Mike's mouth slowly drops open, "Oh...yeah."

His eyes are as big as saucers, taking in the sight of my bare boobs....nipples erect....in anticipation.

It is indeed a warm night and what with our panic earlier.....a thin film of sweat coats my soft skin.

Mike's grin broadens, "Oh man...would ya look at those."

Having always met up in the gloom of a dark wood, he hasn't seem them properly until now.

Mike leans forward in his chair so his face is inches from my boobs, pursing his lips he blows cooling air onto them.

The sensation it causes is exquisite, causing me to gasp and my nipples to harden noticeably.

"Whoa.....did ya see that?"

Mike glances at John who's patiently sat, intently watching our interaction.

He grins at my hubby, "A don't even ave to touch her."

It's said in a confident, boastful manner.

John nods, grinning at our friend, who turns to look back at me.

"You want me to though....don't you Pippa...touch you?"

Slowly nodding is my only reply, no need for words, the desire burning within me is all too evident in my gaze.

He leans in for a kiss, soft and gentle.

Unlike the woods, there is no sense of urgency here.....we have all night.

Not that I want to take my time....right at that moment?....I'm aching for it.

But some things are worth waiting for and besides, I do enjoy teasing my hubby.

He's been looking forward to seeing this all week, and given our new environment I intend to put on a show he won't forget.

As we continue kissing, I close my eyes.

Mike's hands suddenly enveloping my boobs, causing a sharp intake of breath.....his tongue slipping between my lips....

These sensual actions are magnified by the knowledge that John is sat close by, watching.

Letting out a soft moan as Mike focuses attention on my swollen nipples, sliding a thumb back and forth across each one.

Oh god.....fuck to all night....I want him now!

But Mike has other ideas, now safely in his home environment our friend shows that he likes to tease as well.

Just as I'm getting going, groping Mike's trouser bulge under the table....he breaks off our kiss and stops fondling my tits.

Opening my eyes I see his red faced leer, "Stand up Pippa....take your clothes off...all of them....a want to see you naked."

Glancing at John, his face says it all, a picture of pure excitement.

However, my look towards him is not for approval, but for my own satisfaction.

We both know that Mike is now in control, I'm his tonight.

And to confirm this I turn to face him and reply obediently, "Yes Mike."

A smug grin fights its way through Mike's burning desire and he gives me a new instruction.

"Call me Mikey."

I do so immediately, and as I do, I see his smug grin falter.

That look of recognition once more....curious.

Just who is this mystery woman that Mike thinks I sound like?

Whoever she is it appears that Mikey is what she calls him...when they are alone.

Stepping away from the table I begin to remove all of my clothing as requested.

It doesn't take long.

Standing there in this unfamiliar kitchen completely nude....all eyes on me.

I feel so exposed....so vulnerable.

Amidst all the excitement...anticipation...I do feel self conscious.

As mentioned earlier, I'm never truly happy with the way I look and this is the first time 'Mikey' has seen me properly.

I'm not to worry, Mike looks me up and down, slowly nodding his approval.

"Oh yeah....fucking gorgeous...now....come here."

Strolling over to him while aiming a teasing glance at John, oh....if I could have taken a snapshot of my hubby right at that moment...priceless.

He's loving every second of this....and so am I.

As I'm approaching Mike he's beginning to undress.

Coming to a stop within a few feet of him I watch while he quickly becomes naked.

Mike's appearance is very pleasing to the eye.

Although quite thin, there is a lot of muscle, he even has a six pack.

He has the body of an athlete.

There is little hair, except for his groin area where it grows abundantly in long grey pubes.

He's fully erect and I get my first good look.

Pippa76
Pippa76
399 Followers
12