Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike is circumcised, the bell end being narrow and elongated, giving him an unusual torpedo shape.

The 'bell' being the same width as the shaft.

The whole thing is very long, I'd say around 9".

His balls are hidden behind a curtain of pubes but I know from past fondling that they are quite small.

He comes to me then, and we embrace.

There's no more delay, no talking necessary.

We know what we want.

Strong arms hold me tightly, as our mouths lock together....

It feels so good to finally have skin on skin contact with him.

Before we have always been partially clothed.

Presently Mike breaks our kiss and I feel his hands going down to my ample bum cheeks where busy hands explore.

I too explore him, using my mouth.

With the height difference between us I find myself in a perfect position for his chest...

Where I eagerly tuck into his nipple area, sucking hard and using my teeth to nibble, gently at first but slowly putting on more pressure.

My fingers too, come into play, digging sharp nails into Mike's back and slowly drawing downwards.

We're stood sideways on to John and I'm able to make that all important eye contact with my hubby while I quicken Mike's pulse.

A sharp breath drawn in from above tells me I've gone too far, but he doesn't push me away, instead I hear an approving groan followed by words aimed at John, "Fucking hell mate....we got a wild one here."

I wish to show Mike just how wild this one can be, so begin to bite harder, causing Mike to throw in the towel.

He gasps and pulls away, looking down at the red mark I've left on his chest.

Despite my highly aroused state I somehow manage to regain enough control to aim the sweetest most innocent smile I can muster, at a surprised looking Mike.

"Ooh...."

He says beginning to grin back, "....I'm gunna av to watch you."

Shaking his finger in a mock reprimand, Mike continues, "Your a very naughty girl....but....a think you like being naughty don't you?"

Not forgetting his special little nickname, I nod my head in agreement then reply, "Yes I do... Mikey."

On hearing this Mike takes on a more serious look, his face and neck flush red and I see his adams apple working before he replies.

"Pippa darling....a think that your the type a girl that likes being told what to do....aren't you?"

This time it is serious and I feel and see his dominant side kicking in, it appears that my little nibble has awoken a sleeping giant....

This time I don't speak, just nod my head in response.

Now it's my turn to swallow, try and soothe my suddenly dry throat, as Mike fixes me with a steely gaze.

Oh god....that vulnerable feeling....it's like a drug I can't get enough of.

His next words, coarse and aggressive...are music to my ears.

I see him glance past me at something behind us, then his voice loud and commanding.

"Get on that fucking table."

Looking quickly around I see the large wooden kitchen table we've just been chatting at.

"Go on...get on your back....do it."

Turning briefly back to face him and replying obediently, "Yes Mikey."

Getting up and onto the table, carefully laying down on its smooth polished surface....it feels so hard and cold against my hot skin.

I've no time to enjoy the sensation however, as Mike quickly approaches from my right side....his big hard cock waving from side to side as he moves.

Laid down and prone as I am it's at the perfect height and is eagerly thrust toward my face.

I'm aware of Mike taking in a breath and about to say something, high above me, but I don't give him the chance.

I suspect he's about to say 'suck it' but that goes unsaid...as I greedily take him into my mouth and gobble him up.

"Shit!"

Is Mike's initial response, followed by heavy breathing and more 'adult' themed swearing.

I'm totally focussed in the moment, all my energy on one simple act.

And when I'm in that special place I give it my everything.

What I'm feeling at that moment, as I devour Mike's cock and feel his fingers probing my cunt....plus the knowledge my hubby is watching everything?

What I'm feeling and how I'm behaving?

It has occasionally been likened by some, to a 'bitch in heat'.

A crude and corny comparison, but to the point and accurate....a blunt tool of a description.

I am at that moment Mike's bitch.

And I'm in the grip of something all consuming...exhilarating.

I'm on another level.... like I'm possessed.

The 'normal' quiet, shy, respectable Pippa has long gone.

The men too, behave like animals.

I can hear Mike goading my hubby, teasing him.

Describing how his wife feels, how much she loves his cock....how he's going to make her beg for it.

What follows is a kind of psychedelic trip of sexual fantasy indulgence, as we each get what we crave from the experience.

Mike, the dominant one in this scenario, his hand down between my wide open legs while I suck him, continues to finger me to almost the point of no return....again...and again...and again.

Each time removing his finger just before I go over the edge, leaving me writhing in frustration on his kitchen table.

Until, as Mike boasted earlier, I am begging for it.

Taking his swollen cock out my mouth and between heavy breaths pleading with 'Mikey'.

Eventually, he too can take no more.

Suddenly his thing is pulled out my mouth and I feel him move away and down my side to the tables edge amid excited comments from my hubby, urging Mike to, "Do it....go on... give her it."

Then I feel Mike's big hands grasp my legs and pull hard, sliding me down the table towards his awaiting cock...

He is not gentle with me, I'm treated roughly which is exactly what I'm needing.

He quickly has my ankles up resting on his shoulders, and without hesitation, eagerly thrusts his whole length inside my slick slit.

I climax almost immediately, and briefly, black out.

When I come back I can hear Mike's boastful voice addressing John, "Whoa!....would ya look at that!...a think your wife likes me John....don't you?"

I hear John's excited voice but can't make out what he's saying.

But I do hear something else at the same time as feeling it.

Dripping, I hear a wet dripping noise coming from below the table....I've gushed.

It's dripping off the table and down onto the tiled floor.

Mike gives me no time to recover and quickly resumes his powerful thrusts....oh shit!....it's so fucking deep it aches.

But I don't resist, I couldn't even if I wanted to, he has me in a tight grip and has no intention of letting go.

I lay there shaking to each violent thrust, Mike looming over me red faced, leering down triumphantly.

A moment later he speeds up, spitting something about 'not holding back tonight'.

Then it happens, much to my own and John's and especially Mike's delight, he locks up on me and comes deep inside.

I stare seductively up into his dark eyes, breathing hard, letting that glorious feeling inside wash over me.

Turning to look at John I see he's stood with no trousers on, wanking while watching.

We gaze lovingly at each other while my lover gives me everything.

"Can you feel it?" John's excited and rather silly question.

Nodding, I grin wickedly at my hubby before replying through quick breaths, "Oh yeah...he's still going...."

Looking back up at Mike now, ".....aren't you Mikey?"

Mike just continues staring into me....that steely, fervent gaze.

I stare back, watching with fascination as Mike begins to calm down, the fire within his eyes dying.

Then, in an instant, its gone.

He breaks eye contact and abruptly pulls out, backing away but grasping hold my right ankle and holding that leg up briefly to administer a hard slap on my bum.

It sounds wet...very wet.

"Job done....over to you pal."

Mike's words to John as he let's my leg go and walks away sound matter of fact, nonchalant even.

And my husband doesn't waste any time, quickly grasping my legs as Mike did before, ankles up on his shoulders.

John manages to surprise me by lasting quite a while, he's usually so excited at witnessing it that he comes right away.

He brings me to a noisy, messy orgasm, under the watchful gaze of Mike.

John adding his seed to Mike's shortly after I regain some composure.

Afterwards, while we're cleaning up Mike tells us how good we are to observe.

And it's while he's speaking that I notice my lover is hard again.

"You two are fucking made for each other....seems a shame to butt in on what ya got....but....am guna do it anyway....come here you."

He approaches me with a hand held out, I take it without hesitation.

Mike grasps my hand firmly and leads me off towards a door in the far corner of the kitchen.

"A haven't finished with you."

He says, as I'm led quickly through the doorway, into a narrow hallway and up a flight of stairs....John following behind us.

He leads me to a small back bedroom where I'm pushed down onto a single bed and roughly mounted.

And it's here that Mike proves his virility, free from the shackles of our previous covert restrictions at the dogging site.

I am satisfied...over and over.

All while my devoted hubby looks on and pleases himself.

All through the long hot night I call out his special name....Mikey.

And all through that night at the back of my mind, curiosity simmers away.

Who is she? Mike's mystery woman?

A past love affair seems likely.

That night, Mike doesn't reveal her identity even though I ask again between sessions....who do I remind him of?

He remains tight lipped.

However, the next morning as we enjoy an impromptu quikie while my hubby sleeps....Mike gives me a big clue to her identity.

This new information will bring a whole new perverted dimension to our relationship.

And take role play to exciting new heights.

End of chapter 5.

12