All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 05'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

Wow -- another great story! It sounds as if the Cops managed to corral the women doggers and probably some of the men. Is dogging a crime, or is it just illegal drugs that enter the mix? And as for Mikey, that's too bad about sex with his wife, but Pip you must have been quite the tonic for him! My guess is that you (or more properly your voice) remind him of his sister and some long ago past illicit incestuous romantic adventures. Pip, you've led quite the life, and you describe it so well, so very well. Thank you for this. 5* from your fan, JB

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

Pippa, you capture the excitement of the ‘old bill’ in hot pursuit of doggers on an English summers night perfectly. But your description of mating with your new boyfriend in front of John is exquisite erotica, especially spending the night with him. 5 stars and thanks for sharing. I’m looking forward to the next episode when you’re ready!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing screams of a culture going extinct louder than the shoddy, pathetic practice of dogging. Just admit you're nothing more than barnyard animals anymore and move on.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 1 year ago

Danger, mystery and a chase through the forest to avoid the constabulary! Then a cottage in the woods, and relaxation. And conversation. And lots of passion, lovingly described. The way you tell us how you surrender to your lustful desires is pure poetry. Your descriptions of your state of mind, and that of Mike and John, are well rendered and sensitive. How do you describe being taken over an edge? There are many ways. I enjoy your descriptions of how you encouraged Mike to go with his feelings, and he went to some wild place where he wanted you to call him "Mikey". Who is this mystery woman? Great job of building suspense about what's to come. And excellent job of writing of the joys of sexual attraction and desire, from the first look, a glance, a word to the animalistic passions that are unleashed when the hidden desires we have are ignited. A compelling tale.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Hi Pippa, another great read of your exploits in pleasing others (& yourself!).

Somehow I was pleased that you moved away from the dogging environment and the sex was just you, Mikey and John in the comfort of the cottage.

It will be intriguing to learn who Mikey is reminded of and whether this relationship can continue behind the back of Sarah.

Look forward to new instalments xx

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Solid 5's throughout Pippa.

I think Mikey's lady is his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.