Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
Pippa seduces her troubled young friend.
7.4k words
4.75
7.9k
8

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
400 Followers

John stands watching in the doorway to our bedroom as I get ready for another date with Chris, my very handsome and very shy, new boyfriend.

It was thursday evening and just over a week had passed since my first meeting with him.

Our first date at the café didn't go exactly as planned.

We couldn't have chosen a worse venue, it was very busy and being surrounded by nosy people was not to Chris's tastes.

Being so shy as he is.

The obvious age gap between us proving quite a hit with the mostly elderly 'audience' seated near our table.

However it all worked out ok in the end as I suggested we go for a ride in his car instead, pointing out that it would be more private.

It was clear Chris was very self conscious and didn't feel comfortable enough to open up with me properly in the bustling café environment.

Turned out I was spot on, my idea brightened Chris up no end and we ended up having a long and very pleasant conversation during a ride out into the countryside, parking up and going for a short walk halfway.

And no, I didn't make any move on him.

I was a good girl, I can be good you know....patient too...until the time is right.

There was no way I was going to put him on the spot that first time, even in the privacy of his own car it was clear to me that Chris is inexperienced, and nervous around women.

No, I had to be careful with this one, but I was sure the wait would be worth it.

Our second date, a picnic, was also a big success.

And you'll never guess where he took me?

So deep in conversation with Chris as he drove the car, I hadn't realised where we were heading until pulling into the car park.

As I looked around, surveying the surroundings my mouth dropped open in surprised recognition.

Chris had inadvertently brought me to the nature reserve, it was here recently that we had been forced to flee with Mike, due to the police raid on the dogging site.

As I got out the car I looked across at our 'observation' spot, just yards away behind the fence and bushes.

Oh my.....it was like returning to the scene of a crime.

I actually felt guilty, if only this timid young man knew what I'd been doing?

After the initial surprise I spent the rest of the evening keeping an eye out for Mike, just in case he happened to be out and about.

Despite this however, I still managed to have a lovely time with my young companion.

Chris is a great conversationalist once he's feeling comfortable, and I was very good at putting him at ease.

The nature reserve is truly a beautiful place, we found a nice quiet spot under a large willow next to a stream.

Chris actually reminds me of a young John, there is a resemblance.

It was almost like stepping back in time to when we were first going out.

My clothing on this second date was a little more revealing and I couldn't help but notice the young man's wandering gaze, despite him being very cautious....so sweet to see him blushing when I caught him looking.

We do hit it off, click together so easily.

There is an obvious physical attraction too, despite our age difference... or perhaps more accurately...because of our age difference.

Chris, through our tentative interaction, reveals that he is much more comfortable with 'more mature' women.

His clever use of the description 'more mature' rather than 'older' being appreciated and bringing a smile to my face.

I am after all twice his age, easily old enough to be his mum.

Our third date, after the weekend, sees us becoming more cozy with each other initially.

More personal information is revealed too.

Chris tells me he has had a girlfriend before while in college a couple years back, but strangely, hasn't been seeing anyone since.

I find this hard to believe, someone so handsome?

I do make a point of trying to find out more but Chris clamps up, it appears that perhaps this first girlfriend meant a lot to him?

Perhaps she betrayed him?

I had images of this girl who Chris was in love with, leaving him for someone else.

I was also secretly, very annoyed.

I had my hopes set on him being a virgin and now to learn that some bitch had beaten me to it....

No matter, I had to get past that.

He was mine now and slowly becoming bolder.

At the end of this date, spent partly at a large arcade with a bowling alley and partly in a quiet pub booth chatting over drinks, we kissed for the first time.

We were sat outside the pub in his car, where the conversation had taken on a more intimate tone with Chris explaining, with some difficulty I might add, how much he liked me and how much he appreciated my company.

During a brief silence in his affectionate statement I saw what I thought was an opportunity... and took it.

Leaning in for a kiss on the lips, soft and gentle, yet full of the promise of things to come...

My hopes of a steamy encounter on the backseat were however, to be dashed.

I had made my move too early, possibly as a result of being a little tipsy.

Going in for a second kiss, this time not holding back....I immediately sense reluctance.

Chris goes cold on me and I feel him pulling back.

Letting him retreat I see a look of both anxiety and frustration on his face....it's like he's fighting something.

He wants to, I know that....but something is preventing him.

And I'm certain it's not just shyness.

I do ask the burning question, "What's wrong love?....you alright?"

Chris briefly screws his eyes tight shut and curses, the first time I've heard him swear.

He apologises over and over, saying that it's not me it's him, his fault.

He calls himself stupid and has a right old go at himself.

I do try and get it out of him but he just won't tell me what the problem is.

He clamps up again and the night ends on a downer.

The next day I receive a phone call from Chris and fully expect him to be calling our friendship off.

But instead Chris apologises once more, tells me that I'm the best thing that's happened to him, and that he very much wants to see me again.

Also, he promises an explanation for his odd behaviour.

We arrange another date, right then on the phone, Chris telling me there's a film on at the cinema thursday night he'd like to go see with me.

I agree and that is that....just like that...we're on again.

And that leads me right back to where this started....John lovingly watching me get ready, for my date with a guy half my age.

These little moments between us are always very special.

He likes to watch me getting ready, even though this is several times now with no 'result' it is still exciting for us both.

John's voice suddenly interrupts this quietly erotic moment.

"I still think he might be gay and in denial."

We'd been discussing why Chris couldn't or wouldn't take the plunge with me.

John refusing to accept that any guy could resist me....my hubby is biased!

But I knew he was way out with that idea, and had previously told him so.

Chris isn't gay, I'd recognised the way he looked at me, an old familiar look I'd seen many times before from many different guy's.

He wanted me alright, badly too, but something kept getting in the way.

It was eating me up inside, the tension of not knowing...a sort of squirming, horrid little helpless feeling.

My instinct told me it was something to do with his first girlfriend....but what?

I....we....would just have to wait, hopefully tonight would be the night.

After all, Chris is very young and pumped full of hormones, and if he's telling the truth and hasn't had a woman in well over a year....imagine the frustration boiling up inside of him....

I ignored my husband's comment and continued to finish brushing my hair, then stood up and retrieved my handbag.

Facing John I waited for his approval, wearing a cheeky grin.

He looks me up and down slowly.

Tonight I'm wearing a little black dress.

Although when I say 'little' you should have seen how some of those girls were dressed at the arcade, and the older ones too....left nothing to the imagination....and I'm all about encouraging a guy's imagination....revealing just enough to get him going.

I wore a black lacy bra underneath the dress, and a pair of tiny black undies John had bought me at the weekend.

No stockings, a pair of short heeled black shoes finished it off.

John admires his wife for a moment longer then moves towards me, a wicked look in his eyes...

Holding up a splayed hand between us I stop him, "Ah!....no....you'll smudge my lipstick I've just got it all done."

I do let him have a cuddle instead, I'm not heartless.

During the cuddle John starts to get hard so I have to break it up....with the promise I'll have something warm and hopefully wet for him....when I return.

In the hallway downstairs I do give in and kiss my hubby tenderly on the lips before telling him to please do wait up, and that I have a good feeling about this night.

He nods his understanding, a sly grin spreading across his face before replying, "Go easy on him tiger."

This is undoubtedly a reference to me scratching his back in the shed that previous week.

As we say our goodbyes I receive an expected slap on my rear, making a loud cracking noise and causing a sting of pain.

Looking back briefly as i walk away, narrow eyed, before John closes the door, then out onto the path....and straight into Mrs beaty...a very nosy old lady who lives a few doors down...perfect!

Cursing like a fish wife internally, I'm already a little late but manage to get rid of her in under a minute by saying I'm going to miss my bus.

Yes I am going out, yes without John....why?....because its my friends 40th birthday bash at the big pub in town, no I won't get drunk....honest, and no I won't talk to other men....yeah right.

"Bye love...yes I will....see you later."

Are my external words as we part.

My internal words cannot be repeated, even on here.

This brief encounter with the old girl does however highlight the need for discretion.

I certainly don't want my neighbours, most friends, and definitely family finding out what I get up to in my private life.

There have been a few close calls over the years with people who know me, or at least believe they do.

Recently there had been some near misses.

In fact just on my last date with Chris there was a close call involving an acquaintance at the pub, an acquaintance of the blabbermouth variety.

I had to be more careful.

Anyway, rushing to the bus stop I made it just in time.

Getting into town I'm met by a typically nervous looking Chris, who stands looking about himself awkwardly amongst the crowds at the station.

Poor thing looks like a frightened rabbit, busy places are not his natural habitat and I can't help but feel for him.

My young fella has confided in me that he is social phobic.

I'm not great in a crowd myself but Chris is clearly struggling.

It must be awful to find something so ordinary, that many people take for granted... so very difficult.

Despite his unease however, Chris's face lights up when he sees me.

We say our hellos and he compliments my appearance, telling me I look beautiful.

I in turn compliment him, oh my... he looks gorgeous tonight and even younger than his already tender years.

As we walk to the cinema a short distance from the station I can't help but catch some of his self conscious state of mind.

Our age difference seems to jump out at me, making a fool of itself in front of passers by.

Part of me is even ashamed, reassuring the rest that, 'It's alright....they'll think we're just friends.. or related'.

And then there is the ever present danger we'll bump into someone I know...

But, we don't.

And everything works out alright.

Getting to the cinema, entering the foyer, I'm comforted to see other women wearing similar clothing to mine....and a lot less.

I had been worried I was over, or rather.... too... scantily dressed.

But it's a very warm evening and most girls are similarly attired.

The film we are seeing tonight is called 'the conjuring 2' a horror film about paranormal investigators.

I do like a good horror flick and it does turn out ok, we both enjoy it.

I like too, how it's set in this country.

And no, you filthy minded lovely folk reading this....I don't move on Chris.

I'm aware that those following our journey are familiar with something I have done in a cinema in the past, but this with Chris was different.

I'm a good girl while sat next to him in the dark...at least in my actions...I cannot say the same for my imagination.

When the film was over we briefly graced a nice quiet bar with our presence before going for a walk back to Chris's car and heading off into the night, dusk was approaching, the air mercifully cooler.

Our film had ended around 9 so it wasn't too late as we left the bustle behind and headed out of town along ever narrower country roads.

During the journey I noticed Chris becoming more and more anxious.

He was clearly having some inner struggle and it appeared that what he had promised to tell me was having a profound effect upon him.

What on earth could it be?

What was Chris's secret?

I was about to find out.

My young friend parks us up down a narrow lonely lane.

Trees and a tall hedgerow lining either side.

As the car becomes silent, through my open window the sounds of nature instantly replace.

Close by a copse filled with birdsong, wood pigeon and blackbird predominantly but out in the fields I hear the harsh 'carrick....carrick' of a pheasant.

We sit in silence initially, enjoying the atmosphere together.

Presently Chris speaks to me, about the film at first, talking about the subject matter.

He tells me about some spooky experiences he's had at his home when they first moved in, he and his mum.

Soon however, the conversation runs out of 'normal' and we are left with another silence, this time it's an uncomfortable one for we both know what's coming.

Chris's overdue explanation.....

I've been patient all evening but I can sense he knows that patience is wearing thin.

He is reluctant to divulge his past, and me?...perhaps too eager to know.

What my young friend has to tell me is something that has badly affected him for a long time.

He begins, "Well Pippa....I'm going to tell you something now....that girlfriend I told you about?...the one I had while at college?...well...she wasn't really my girlfriend."

That is the opening words of what turns out to be a long story.

So, I will try and keep this as brief as possible.

I sit there and listen patiently as Chris tells me his story.

This girl, that Chris encountered while at college was part of a close knit group of girls, who were very good friends.

You know the type, the 'popular' ones, high up on the social ladder.

They were all very pretty, perfect hair, skin, figure....etc.

This group, they could and did have their pick of any guy on campus.

So it came as quite a surprise to Chris when one of them, who's name he wouldn't tell me, suddenly took a very keen interest in him.

He explained why this was a surprise, describing himself as a 'misfit'.

He kept himself to himself, didn't really have any friends, was quiet and introverted....and very nervous around girls.

"Course....I wasn't aware of it at the time... but that's why I was chosen."

Chris tells me, while I wear a frown....chosen?

What did that mean?

He went on to describe how this young lady made him feel very special.

"I'd never been treated like that....you know?...this really pretty girl was all over me...I just couldn't believe it was happening."

She came on to him strong, overwhelmed him.

One thing quickly led to another and Chris found himself being invited over to her house, openly to watch a film and 'chill'.

Little did Chris know it, but he was being set up.

I suddenly realised where this was going, sensitive inexperienced, young guy....seduced by upper class college tart.

But, what would be the punchline?

I was about to find out.

To cut this short, he ended up losing his virginity that night.

As you may be able to imagine, Chris's first time was not perfect.

He came very quickly, within seconds.

Shortly afterwards he was obliged to leave, the girl saying that he had to go because her mum and dad would be back soon.

"It was odd you know?....she was all over me and then suddenly it was time to go."

Chris explained.

The next day this girl was very cool with him, she was completely different, very quiet.

In the coming days after it happened, she began to ignore him.

Chris was left feeling very hurt... and very inadequate....he began to think it was his 'performance' that had put her off.

And unfortunately for Chris, this idea was about to be reinforced.

He noticed that people on campus were treating him strangely.

Groups of students pointing him out, laughing amongst themselves, sniggering as he walked past, whispering in corridors...that kind of thing.

Although Chris didn't really have any friends at college he did have acquaintances who he spoke to.

And it was one of these, a girl in his class.... that had something to tell him.

And this is when Chris found out the uncomfortable truth.

The group of popular girls had made a fool of him.

They had a little bet going between them, to seduce what they perceived to be a 'nerd'.

But in order to prove what they'd done they had to film it.

The girl had hidden a mobile phone in her bedroom and recorded Chris's first time.

The footage had originally been intended just for the close knit group of friends, but inevitably it had gotten out and done the rounds on campus.

Hence the other students behaviour towards Chris.

He was mortified.

Imagine it yourself, your first time secretly recorded then shown to everyone.

Chris thought this girl cared about him, wanted to be his girlfriend.

When all along, her intention had been to make a fool of him.

Chris confided in me that he was ridiculed, called names, hurtful things to do with his size and how long he lasted.

"Everybody was making fun of me....in a subtle way....to do with it... being small."

Chris was finding it very difficult to talk about.

His voice shaky, constantly swallowing, playing with his hands while staring down at them, not ever looking at me while he spoke.

I felt so bad for him, no wonder he had intimacy issues.

He had been humiliated on a grand scale, practically the whole college was making fun of him.

He went on, painfully describing how it became unbearable.

He ended up quitting the course and leaving college.

Explaining to his mum that he had become bored and disillusioned with studying, wanting instead to go straight into paid work.

I continued to listen patiently as Chris finished telling me his story, then went silent.

Revealing all this had drained him.

At that point, as we sat there in silence, Chris still staring down into his lap....I felt an urge to just wrap my arms around him and give him a big hug.

I felt so sorry that this had happened.

The only thing I could do was to comfort him....

Leaning in towards him a little I place my hand over his and squeeze gently.

"Chris.....I'm so sorry love....thank you for telling me this."

My words are soft and quiet.

Chris had spoken about his 'size' which I know is a major thing for guys.

I have gone into a little detail about this issue before but I'll repeat here now.

To me personally? Size doesn't really matter, as long as you can get hard I'm not bothered.

I've had a 10" dong and I've had a 4" tiddler and both have satisfied me.

In the end it's the guy and situation that turns me on, not the size.

Pippa76
Pippa76
400 Followers