Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I'm acutely aware that his perception of size matters to Chris and he's been badly hurt in the past because of this perceived problem.

Indeed, was it really a problem at all? I hadn't even seen his thing yet.

And I was well overdue a look.

Fighting my growing curiosity and excitement, I continue carefully reassuring this sensitive young man.

"Chris....Chris?....look at me...."

He reluctantly turns and looks me in the eye, the first time since he began his story.

"....that's better...your very brave for talking about this and I'm privileged to feel you trust me... ok?"

He nods slowly.

I continue.

"Look...I'm not here with you now because of some sick bet....I'm here because I like you and I want to be with you...alright?"

He nods once more.

I smile warmly then go on.

"Chris love...I'm torn between finding you very attractive....and very....vulnerable....if that makes any sense?"

A thin smile crosses his face as he takes in what I'm saying....slowly nodding again.

I continue talking in the same quiet, soothing tone as I tell him that it doesn't matter whats happened in the past, only now, this night, matters.

Chris briefly looks a little confused and asks, "You....you still want to go out with me?...knowing I'm not...you know?...good at it?"

This is it, the point of no return. I go in for the kill.

Letting go of his hand I bring mine up to his face, placing it gently on his cheek.

He does look so vulnerable, so naive....so young.

I am naturally submissive, but I do very much enjoy playing the dominant role when in the right company and Chris is perfect for me to explore this lesser known aspect of myself.

I feel in control, empowered.

He's mine.

There is no holding back this time.

Leaning in close I answer his question with a loving, sensual kiss on the lips.

Slow...meaningful.

I feel him trembling at my touch and some inner part of me rejoices in the knowledge that he is fearful.

I've heard the term 'cougar' used to describe an older woman preying on a younger inexperienced man.

As crude as that description is, I do feel it is accurate in our case.

I, am in full control of the situation and we both understand that.

My soft tender kiss quickly becomes a full, passionate embrace.

Slipping my tongue into his mouth I'm met with an eager response.

I sense his fear, but there is a mountain of lust behind it.

A flimsy veneer of reluctance....which I know just how to deal with.

I am swamped by emotion.

Lust and excitement drive me quickly forward...rapidly leaving behind my previous caution.

I feel reckless....in the moment.

As we soak up each other, tongues entwined, quick breaths coming through our noses, hearts beating wildly....I let my hand wander downwards...to his crotch...

I feel him for the first time....a hard bulge...awaiting liberation from its cloth confines.

But suddenly, as a result of my intimate touching there is resistance, again I feel Chris going cold, pulling back once more....have I underestimated his readiness?

This time however, I'm determined to make this work and break the spell that Chris has been under for far too long.

He breaks our kiss and leans back away from me, looking terrified.

This is going to be difficult but I know I can do it.

Not moving my hand, continuing to grope him gently, "Pip....pippa?....I....I don't think....we sh..."

Chris's words are weak and shaky, like they are tired of holding back the mountain of passion which so desperately wants to get out.

Not waisting my opportunity, I interrupt his doomed protest with a, "Sshhhh."

Then move in for another kiss, swift and sweet, sucking on to his lower lip as I pull away.

He's breathing fast and trembling more than ever....intensifying my pleasure....to know he is scared....is so fucking erotic.

"It's alright....it's alright sweetheart....trust me?...that's all I ask....just relax...I'm not going to hurt you."

My tone is soft and quiet, as reassuring as I can be.

My actions and words combined put a stop to Chris's verbal protest, but he is still very clearly struggling.

One part of me is ashamed of the other, I'm torn in two.

My dark side is reveling in Chris's discomfort, soaking up his fear.

But my 'normal' side is hurt that someone could be made to feel so bad about something so good.

And I fully intend for my young friend to know how good, I can be.

Continuing to talk to him softly, I begin to unzip his trousers...unbutton....pull open.

So far so good, he's trembling like a leaf and still looking scared, but he doesn't try to stop me or make any more verbal protests.

With his trousers undone I can see he's wearing boxers, the bulge beneath them tantalisingly close....but I know this is a critical point.

I still have to be careful, Chris's first sexual encounter with a woman has left him with some warped ideas about intimacy.

Slowly, gently sliding my hand under the boxers waistband....

There's a sharp intake of breath from Chris as my fingers make first contact....carefully exploring.

I can feel he's as stiff as a rod, gently sliding my fingers down the shaft, using my other hand to pull the boxers down while pulling his hard on free.

I have my first look at my boyfriends twenty year old cock...

"There we go...that's better....you alright honey?"

Chris just nods, he's swallowing a lot and staring down at what I'm doing.

My first impressions are good, I can't for the life of me think why they would have called him derogatory nicknames to do with his size.

Chris looks around 6", it's very solid in my hand, he's circumcised and has a very handsome large hood.

I know he's very nervous and probably on a hair trigger so I don't go any further....yet.. just hold him firmly in my hand.

I do however, still in my soothing tone, tell him he has nothing to worry about in this department, and that I think it's a beauty.

Watching him closely, I continue to reassure.

"There now....just relax honey....I got you....oh Chris...your so hard love."

Being very careful I gently trace my thumbnail down the sensitive underside of his bell end.

Getting an instant response from Chris, oh my, this is a wonderfully erotic moment, I'm soaking up every tiny detail.

Another sharp intake of breath is music to my ears, and this time it's accompanied by shaky words, "Oh god."

He gasps his exclamation.

A wicked grin briefly passes across my face, I have him totally under my control.

"Mmm....you like that?"

I can feel him trembling at my touch.

Chris nods again, this time looking briefly up at me, his face bright red and sweaty, eyes wide.

I know what I want to do, but my naughty side wants to add a new dimension...

Staring back down at Chris's swollen, pink bell end, I absently draw the tip of my tongue across my lips.

"Chris honey....I want you to do something for me...ok?"

Chris looks a little confused for a second, then slowly nods his understanding.

"Good boy....I want you to close your eyes for me."

I'm really testing him now, and perhaps shouldn't be requesting something which requires total trust.

But I can't resist my naughty idea, this is going to be so good.

There's a brief look of reluctance on Chris's face, and I have to push him a little.

"Trust me....please?"

Slowly, Chris nods then says, "Ok.....I... trust you Pippa."

His words, the tone in which they are spoken, and his demeanor....are far from trusting.

Suddenly however, I don't care, this young guy needs to snap out of it and I'm determined to help him.

Fixing him with a meaningful look I watch as he reluctantly closes his eyes tight, almost as though expecting me to strike him.

Now... I'd like to tell you that I took my time with him... that I was soft and gentle....tender...

But I'm afraid not.

You see, I allowed the frustrations of the past week, coupled with my own immediate desires to get the better of me.

Shuffling back a little in the seat to give myself a better angle, I lower myself to his lap, take that gorgeous head into my mouth...and devour it.

I am ravenous and don't hold back.

There is an immediate and profound reaction from Chris.

Sharp intake of breath followed by a, "Oh my god!" On the exhale.

His trembling words half whisper half gasp.

Thumbling hands find my head as I piston up and down, sucking hard and flicking my tongue in a frenzy.

Fingers grab my hair, the words "Oh god!" Repeated over and over from above my head....

I'm in my element, erotic bliss envelopes all of my senses.

Shortly after going down on Chris I feel him starting to hump....he's going...

Slowing to a stop I allow him to take over, humping frantically, his bell end brushing the back of my throat with each in stroke.

Desperate, breathless words fill the car as Chris tries to warn me what's about to happen.

But I don't let him go, I'm eager to taste my young lover.

He pushes deep and I pull back a little to avoid the gag reflex.

And then?....oh my goodness...

My turn to be surprised.

It squirts into the back of my throat with such force I almost choke.

My eyes widen as another powerful squirt immediately follows the first....then another...on and on.

Chris emits a high pitched gasping noise and his fingers clutch my hair tightly.

I'm having to swallow quickly to keep from dribbling, but it's not so much the amount as the force behind it.

As the flow begins to slow, pulsing weakens....my thoughts turn to how good that is going to feel... deep inside me.

Eventually Chris is finished and his grip relaxes.

Raising my head a little I let his still semi hard glistening cock flop out my mouth and proceed to lick him clean.

Then, pulling up and resuming my upright seated position, I get a surprise which I find so endearing.

Chris, still has his eyes closed.

I can't help but grin at the sight, he is so under my spell.

Fighting back a little giggle, I tell him he can open his eyes now.

He opens them to see a wicked grin etched on my face, Chris himself looks happy too, very.

A sort of weary, relieved happy.

He's still panting and seems for the moment, lost for words.

I however, am not.

And, having an inkling that although I may have been pipped to the post in one aspect of this young man's sexual experience, I may have just taken another.

"You alright love?"

I say it with a broadening grin quickly following.

He does look very happy indeed.

Chris nods and I force back a giggle to continue.

"Have you ever had th..."

He interrupts me with a shake of the head, "No....we....we just...we just did it normal....I was on top."

Is his breathless response.

Now I am grinning smugly from ear to ear, my third oral virgin I can't believe it!

Looking back on our journey, first there was Neil the middle aged oddball with a fear of women.

Then came shy old man Alan who, despite not being a virgin hadn't experienced oral before, due to his long time wife refusing to do it, finding the act too dirty.

And now I had Chris, who by far is the best looking of them all.

"So...I'm your first...I like that....what do you think then young man?....did it feel good?"

Chris slowly nods his head, beginning to laugh between breaths.

"Oh god....yes....fucking hell.. yes!"

The word 'hell' is overemphasized.

Chris immediately apologises for swearing, which again I find so endearing.

I tell him it's fine if he wants to swear, and that I'm not his mother.

Chris makes a joking comment about it being a good job i aren't, after what I've just done to him.

We both have a giggle and I sense that Chris is over a hurdle and beginning to relax properly, showing me a little of his true personality.

We talk for a while and he keeps thanking me, something which again, brings a warm smile to my face....so polite...such a nice boy.

I tell Chris it was a pleasure and repeat my earlier words, telling him he has a beauty and I can't understand why on earth they called him small.

With all this praise for each other, and our new more open relationship firmly established, we do quickly become intimate again.

It started with a kiss...as the song goes.

One thing leads to another, as it always does, and my young apprentice soon finds himself the proud new owner of my 38DD breasts after I scoop them out of my dress during a short break in our breathless snog.

There is a brief pause in proceedings where Chris is taken aback.

literally leaning back in his seat to take in properly, the sight before him in the feeble light of late evening.

I try hard to stifle a giggle, even in my aroused state, at his imaginative response upon seeing them out for the first time.

"Holy..fucking shit....oh sorry!...sorry Pippa."

The apology for swearing earning him another point on my endearment scale, but I do let slip a little giggle, I'm enjoying his wide eyed innocent wonder a little too much.

And if that's not enough, he then asks permission to touch them.

My response shall we say, is well within the borders of affirmative.

I watch his face carefully as he explores.

A picture of youthful curiosity.

Gentle caresses quickly become gropes as his eagerness takes hold.

I know what he wants to do and so before Chris has a chance to ask...."Go on....give em a suck....that's what they're for."

So there I am in a car parked up down a lonely country lane, with a guy who's young enough to be my son....and he's eating my tits.

His wandering hand is up my dress between my open legs, a finger slipped past the flimsy knickers....inside me.

I am one very happy bunny.

He's surprisingly good with his mouth, although I did have to insist on harder sucking, Chris being a bit too gentle initially, but that's to be expected.

His finger work needs practice though, however I'm so turned on that it doesn't matter.

He soon has me moaning and gasping, grinding my hips in rhythm to the actions of his finger.

But I want more than his finger, my mind has been firmly focussed on what Chris's powerful ejaculation will feel like inside me...

With rising excitement I'm about to suggest to Chris that we get in the back, but he seems to read my mind and beats me to it.

Suddenly pulling himself out my saliva soaked bosom, he looks up into my eyes, face red... breathing heavily.

"Pippa....can we?.....can I?...."

Before he can get to the point I interrupt with a very positive and equally breathless, "Oh god yes!"

We quickly become untangled.

A sense of haste fills us both.

I want him and he wants me....badly.

Subsequently, our relocation to the backseat is somewhat....undignified.

Haste, and being partially clothed are not good bedfellows.

Chris almost falls over as he exits the front of the car and moves to the rear door.

And to make matters worse his car is a small hatchback with not much room in the back.

However, our desire overrides these short comings and I end up sprawled across the backseat, my dress pulled up, legs spread.....with my young lover taking position on top.

There now follows, what would be a comical moment if not for our all consuming passion.

In his haste to enter me, Chris has failed to take into account that I still have my knickers on!

I feel his hardness bulging the flimsy fabric, pushing it inwards.

"Hold on....Chris?...wait love."

My breathless words delivered directly to his ear, it is so cramped the rear door is still open, Chris's legs hanging out.

Reaching down between us as he pulls back, I pull my undies to one side, at the same time I feel how wet I am and also how big and hot Chris's bell end is.....I can't wait...

As soon as I'm clear it's thrust inside me all the way.

We both react instantly to this most wonderful and natural sensation....myself with a gasp of delight, Chris with profanity.

No apology this time....he's too excited to care....deep within my special place.

And it's there on the backseat of my young lovers car, that I give myself fully, to him.

Chris starts slow and steady, but I instinctively know he's struggling to hold back a tidal wave of passion.

His attempt to take it easy is for my benefit.

He's desperately trying to last.

But it quickly becomes evident that his efforts are in vain.

Just a moment after slipping into me, Chris apologises via breathless whisper, "Oh shit!....sorry....Pippa...sorry...I can't..."

Simultaneously, Chris succumbs to his natural urge to hump wildly into me.

I don't care.

I'm totally unconcerned by... too soon.

I, am far too excited, I feel his power....his youthful vigour....I'm loving every second...wallowing in pure sexual bliss... and I'm just about coherent enough to give him some delicious goading.

"Go on...it's alright...go on...."

My words shaking with each powerful thrust.

"....do it...go on...do it."

Clamping my mouth onto his neck, sucking in skin over bared teeth while digging my nails into Chris's flexing arse cheeks...I'm ready... for my special delivery.

And oh my goodness....what a feeling!

Chris pushes forward into me so hard, so deep.

"Aaghh."

A loud high pitched exclamation from above me, I feel his cry vibrate through my mouth....

He goes stiff, every muscle taught.

Then I feel it deep inside, heavy pulsing....squirting....tickling warmth floods my insides....

This, exquisite sensation drives me instantly over the edge.

Despite Chris not lasting long, my already highly aroused state coupled with the flood inside me provides all I need.

I come hard, trembling all over, gripping my lover so tightly with grateful arms and legs.

And then....a second orgasm quickly follows the first....two in quick succession!

The effect of both combined stirring me into a frenzy that leaves me fighting for breath and light headed.

When I do snap out of my lust fuelled trance, I realise that I've done it again....gone too far.

Chris has had to pull up away from me, I've bitten into his neck a little too hard causing him pain and a mark that will be visible for a week to come.

However, he doesn't really mind, considering how it's acquired.

A multiple....that hasn't happened to me for a while and I'm proud to inform Chris in a later chat, wanting to boost his confidence.

Staring up at him in the breathless gloom, "Oh I like you!....that was...that was....oh my god...."

Still trembling and fighting to get my breath I trail off....soaking up the afterglow....feeling him draining....into me.

When we recover, Chris lovingly kisses me, soft and sensual on the lips....a special moment between us.

Afterwards comes the tricky business of uncoupling from each other in the cramped confines of Chris's backseat.

He's made a mess, I'm leaking pearly goo, it's all over the back of my dress, my upper thighs and the car seat.

But, oh what a fine way to get dirty.

Eventually we do get cleaned up and relocated back to the front seats, chatting easily.

Chris tells me I'm amazing, far better than the 'stupid' girl at college, he also tells me that he wishes I could have been his first.

I agree with him about being his first, reassuring Chris that I would have taken good care of him.

We continue chatting and the conversation stays on the subject of sex, with Chris being surprised to learn that I can feel him coming inside me.

Surprised and fascinated, he asks some in depth questions about our recent tango.

All this naughty conversation quickly has us in the mood once more.

Chris asking, rather sweetly if we can, 'Do it again.. please?'

Well, what's a girl to do?

Deciding against the cramped rear seat I suggest a more adventurous location.

At the other side of the hedge we're parked up next to....is a cornfield.