Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels so exciting leading my new boyfriend by the hand, through a gap in the hedge and out in amongst the golden corn.

It's now fully dark and we are miles from anywhere....nobody to see us.

On this second time with Chris I get on top, he lasts longer too, getting better with practice.

Afterwards we return to the car and continue our intimate conversation...with once again... its inevitable result... back in the field we go!

This time he has me on all fours from behind, at my request.

I love this position in a natural environment, brings out the animal in me, and something else.

What with my high state of arousal and Chris lasting longer each time he does it....my young buck brings me to another leg shaking....all consuming climax in amongst the corn stalks.

Oh god....I feel so alive.

This time however, on our return to the car Chris's phone is ringing.

Unbelievably it's his mum, asking where he is! And reminding Chris he has an early shift at work in the morning.

Glancing at the car clock I see it's 11.30, not exactly late but if he does have to be up early?....still....his mum calling to see where he is?

It does set alarm bells ringing within me, however I don't make a thing out of it with Chris, who seems more annoyed at how fast the time has gone rather than embarrassed that his mum wants to know where he is.

Our date comes to a premature end and we set off back home.

However, my night with Chris isn't entirely over.

On the way back as we chat about our cosy evening together, my young friend develops a 'rigid' problem within his trousers.

He asks rather cautiously, and sweetly I might add....if I can give him oral once more before we have to part.

The lad is insatiable and it's not for the first time that night that I find myself contemplating what it would be like to have him in my bedroom, on my big comfy bed for an entire afternoon of delight...

Anyway, I do of course agree to help Chris out with his stiffy, sucking him off while parked up down a dark side street on the edge of town, like some common whore....feeling so dirty but loving it....Pippa... the cheap tart.

I receive my second mouthful of the night shortly before a passer by, an old lady walking her dog, realises what we're doing and takes offence.

Standing on the pavement near the car, shouting something about calling the police.

We beat a hasty retreat, getting moving and heading back towards home.

It is an exciting and slightly worrying end to our date, with us both very satisfied but Chris a little anxious the old girl may have got his car reg number.

He was not to worry however, the coming week proved plod free.

After kissing and a farewell grope, we said our goodbyes.

Chris dropped me off in the next street to ours at my request, using my sons as an excuse.

Not wanting them to see me getting out of a strange young man's car.

I waved at Chris as he drove off and walked on... my short heels clicking on the pavement....to my eagerly awaiting husband.

End of chapter 9.