Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
Pippa is invited back to Chris's place.
6.9k words
4.66
5.6k
6

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

"Well?.....come on then....tell me all about it."

My friend Rita's face was a picture of excited curiosity as she finally had me to herself during our short break.

It was a sweltering monday afternoon following an equally hot weekend, hot in more ways than one.

I say 'finally' had me to herself because the wily old mare had twigged something was up as soon as she laid eyes on me earlier that morning and had been trying to find out the juicy details ever since.

Grinning reluctantly back at her I give in and come clean, "What gave it away?"

I was going to tell her anyway but perhaps not this quickly.

Rita had been off work for a while so didn't know what had transpired between myself and Chris, having just arrived back at the supermarket that day.

She knew I'd given the young guy my phone number but that was all.

So....a case of putting two and two together? Or....

Rita beamed back, an air of smugness about her, "I can see it....it's written all over you...you may be able to fool others young lady...but not me...so come on...reveal all."

Rita's powers of perception I had been initially worried about, but since warming to her as a trusted friend I'd grown to respect and admire her ability to see through any pretence.

Although to be fair on myself I had dropped my guard somewhat, while in her presence.

Lowering my voice and looking cautiously around us, we had a quiet corner of the canteen to ourselves....I begin.

"Well...you know that young guy I slipped my number to last week?....well...I've been seeing him."

Rita listens with avid interest as I go through what happened with Chris during her absence.

Revealing everything including the events of the previous thursday night.

"Oh my god!....in the car and a cornfield!....it's been many years since I was on my back on the backseat of a car...and I've never done it in a cornfield!"

Rita is genuinely impressed with my exploits, feeding my pride and making me blush....and that's not all.

As I become more explicit with my descriptions and Rita asks more probing questions, I suddenly realise how turned on I am.

"Go on then you lucky sod... what's it like?...doing it with a twenty year old?"

Rita asks expectantly.

I don't go into detail about Chris's past but do explain that he's very inexperienced so things initially were a bit, premature.

Continuing, "But once he'd done it a few times....you know...started lasting longer."

Our secret exchange in lowered voices reminded me of lazy summer afternoons at school, chatting to supposed trusted friends about boys we had crushes on, only for this information to then spread like wild fire through one's circle of friends.

But with Rita, I knew she wouldn't tell a soul, I just instinctively knew she could be trusted implicitly.

Grinning cheekily, Rita comments, "I bet he goes like a rabbit too doesn't he?"

Nodding and grinning back I reply, "Oh yeah...and you know when he does it at the end?...it comes out really fast....squirts out."

Rita giggles then shakes her head while exhaling exaggeratingly, leaning back in her chair briefly, looking around us, then resuming her confidential position hunched forward over the table.

"So....what about your hubby?"

Honestly? At that moment when she put the question to me, I was poised to tell her that my husband didn't mind, didn't mind one little bit.

However, I suddenly realise that this is not the time or place to be revealing such personal information.

So instead I just grin and reply, "What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him."

Rita giggles at that, then warns me to be carful that certain work colleagues do not see me interacting with a certain young customer when he comes into the store.

I agree, telling her I've instructed Chris to be 'cool' with me when he comes in.

With our short break nearly over Rita winds up our naughty conversation by requesting that I keep her informed on my progress with Chris, insisting that I don't hold anything back, she wants to know every detail.

I agree with a sly grin and a, "You'll be the first to know."

Rita grins back and then stands up while muttering something about 'lucky cow' and 'wish I had the guts' before walking away.

With our conversation over and Rita gone, I'm left briefly to my own thoughts.

I'm actually quite shocked with the fact I was about to reveal such a big secret to Rita.

The level of trust I feel towards her both frightened and excited me.

And speaking of excited...

As I go to stand up away from the table I realise how moist I've become downstairs, as a direct result of revealing all about Chris to Rita.

I've never had someone like her before, to talk to about my exploits.

To confide in.

And doing so has evidently been a turn on.

However, as I continue with my work that afternoon my thoughts turn away from intimate conversations with my friend and focus firmly upon the coming evening and the planned date with Chris....

This time I've been invited back to his place.

His mum is working and won't be back until at least 10.30, giving us plenty of time.

The lad is very eager to carry on where we left off, and I'm very eager to let him.

Chris wanted to meet up again on the friday night but we had plans with our special friend Mike, so I couldn't make friday.

Saturday too was no good as I was too tender downstairs, and tired from the previous nights exertions.

Chris is just a pup, he's so inexperienced that it's how I imagine doing it with a virgin would actually be.

I'm basically his tutor.

But with Mike and my hubby, it's a world of difference.

They know their way around my body, they are both very experienced, the complete opposite of Chris.

And of course, there's two of them.

So by the end of the night I'm sore and exhausted.

I need a day off, which was saturday.

My excuse to Chris was that I had a migraine.

Sunday was not possible either, we had a prearranged night out with our good friend Dave and his wife Becky.

So with my apparent reluctance to meet up, Chris became anxious and withdrawn.

It appeared to my fragile young friend that he had been dumped again!

Wow, those college bitches had done an excellent job of screwing up this sensitive young man.

I had to carefully reassure him over and over, lots of phone calls between us, that I wasn't going anywhere and was every bit as eager as he was to continue our 'friendship'.

Recalling our conversation on the phone saturday....

After arranging our monday evening date I asked Chris to perform a little task for me.

A simple thing really, a short period of abstinence from....self indulgence.

Speaking softly and in a seductive tone I asked him to 'save it up' for me.

At first he didn't get what I meant and I had to elaborate.

Chris's naivety, is a constant source of wonder for me...and subsequently...excitement.

He's so....wonderfully innocent, which encourages my rarely explored dominant side.

Feeling empowered and so deliciously naughty, I got to the point.

Telling him to not 'touch himself' and in no uncertain terms, that part of him now belonged to me and I would take care of it when I next saw him.

Chris went silent for a brief moment, I could almost feel him blushing, sense both his apprehension and excitement.

Eventually he replies that he will do as I say and not touch it.

Grinning while holding the phone close to my ear, I could hear tension in his voice...

I felt wicked controlling him like that, but it's so easy...he...is so easy.

Next I tell him I mean it and that I'll know if he's done anything.

I couldn't resist it, pushing my fledgling dominance.

Chris confirms in a compliant tone that he will do as I say, I praise him calling him a good boy and promising that it will be worth it when we meet up.

We end the conversation with loving, tender words.

But what affects me most of all from our exchange is how much I enjoyed domineering this young guy.

It feels so liberating, so exciting...so different.

And indeed it gets under my skin so much... immediately after our intimate phone call, despite my aches and pains, I run a bath and go 'indulge' myself in the hot foamy water.

Clenching my knees tightly together in a powerful climax with thoughts of my young compliant lover.

Sweet release...

That weekend does seem to drag, although I do enjoy our night out with Dave and Becky it's always good to see my ex.

There is something special about Becky being oblivious to our past, the secret past I've enjoyed with her husband.

Fodder for my wicked side.

Despite this distraction however I do find my thoughts continuously wandering to Chris and our upcoming date.

I wonder if he has been a good boy for me.

I can't wait to find out what a weekend's worth of frustration will feel like.

That afternoon's shift at the supermarket is full of daydreams of thing's to come...

**

Monday evening.

Although I'm aware that Chris is very anxious this evening, it is with some degree of my own apprehension that we come to a stop outside Chris's place, a small semi detached bungalow.

Turning to face me while switching the engine off, "Well....here we are....come on I'll show you around."

The second half of Chris's sentence has an upbeat tone, however, the tiny tremor in the first half betrays him and reveals just how anxious he is.

I feel it myself, but nowhere near as much as Chris.

Taking your girl back to your place for the first time....

At least it's not 'meet the parent' time.

Chris had told his mum Barbara about me, and told her how old I am.

He had been trying to keep both the fact he had a girlfriend and my age a secret for a little while.

Not because he was embarrassed of me but his mum is very protective of him and Chris was worried how she'd react to the age gap.

I'd become aware, through our many conversations, that Chris has a very close, special relationship with his mum.

Also, it was apparent that he'd been brought up in a sheltered way.

Then there was his dad...

Chris had lost his father when he was just 12.

Heart attack.

To lose a loved one at any age is horrible, but at that tender age?

He was devastated, they both were.

The tragedy had brought them even closer together.

Anyway, she'd found out about me in a rather embarrassing way.

Chris had bumped into her while exiting the bathroom after showering, he was bare on top and she'd seen my little calling card low down on his neck.

That's when it all came out.

She'd reacted with surprise at my age but was ok with Chris seeing me and had expressed an interest in wanting to meet me.

This had all happened over the past weekend, so it was a little too early to worry about meeting her just yet, but still, as I got out the car and followed Chris down his garden path I encountered a strong feeling of unease....like I was doing something wrong.

Encroaching on this other woman's territory....trespassing.

I quickly snapped out of it however as a neighbour, out doing a spot of gardening on this fine evening, suddenly called out across the low dividing fence.

"Ey up Chris...how ya doin lad?"

A tall skinny old man is stood close to the fence, a trowel in one hand, collection of weeds in the other.

He looks in his seventies, has a huge beak like nose and little beady eyes.

Despite the guys words being addressed to Chris, his gaze is focussed on me with a look of both surprise and fascination.

I smile at him but the old fella seems briefly stunned by my presence and continues to stare at me while conversing with Chris.

It's an uncomfortable moment for me so I look away, only for matters to become worse, in the large bay window of the old man's bungalow is an equally astonished old lady, who I presume is the guys wife.

I feel like an exhibit!

She stands there staring at me through the window like I've got two heads.

They both seem to be shocked to see Chris with a strange woman, a strange... much older woman.

I can feel myself beginning to blush under their intense scrutiny, suddenly very thankful that I haven't chosen anything tarty to wear.....well....not my outer clothing anyway.

Tonight I'm going casual, mid length skirt, short sleeve button up blouse and on my feet some sensible short heeled shoes.

I was worried that despite Chris's assurance his mum was out working, there may be a chance I could bump into her and as such didn't want to look like a slapper.

Underneath however, it's a different story.

Full set of black lingerie, stockings and suspenders, sheer bra, thong.....you get the picture.

I fully intend to give my young friend an evening he won't forget.

As my attention returns to our over the fence 'host' I see him about to ask Chris who I am...

But Chris gets there first.

Introducing me as his 'friend' Pippa, and revealing the old man's name to be Toby.

Greeting the old fella with a handshake and admiring words about his well kept garden....the wife still in window.... still looking astonished...he responds with a warm smile and an air of genuine pride as he listens to my compliments.

Thanking me, Toby then proceeds to make conversation asking me questions, some of which are quite probing.

My first impressions of Toby are....nosy old fart....to put it bluntly.

Chris seems to sense my unease at his elderly neighbours curiosity, and finding a well timed gap in Toby's barrage of questions, interrupts with a polite excuse that we must be getting in, and we don't want to keep him from his beautiful garden.

It really is quite tactfully put and I get the impression that Chris is used to dealing with Toby in this manner.

We say our goodbyes and I follow Chris to his front door, leaving Toby stood at the fence with his eyes firmly glued to my rear watching me walk away... no doubt.

A quick and crafty glance over my shoulder confirms this.

The skirt I'm wearing may be a decent length but it is figure hugging and clings tightly to my curves.

My glance also takes in a view of Toby's wife in the bay window, her stare now firmly focussed on Toby, the astonished look on the old girls face has been replaced by an angry scowl as she watches him....watching me.

It's a scene I've observed many times before, hubby eyeing me up while oblivious to wifey looking on...and it never fails to bring a smile to my face....gotcha! He's guna get it in the ear when he gets in.

Chris unlocks his front door and I follow him inside.

First impressions of the home Chris shares with his mum, come as a surprise.

I had Barbara down as a clean freak but the place is rather messy.

We enter a long corridor which runs the entire length of the bungalow.

There are doors on either side stretching back down this corridor to a window right at the far end.

Chris closes the front door behind us and leads me through the first door on our right into a spacious living room.

Looking around I see pictures on the wall, moving closer to investigate, they are family pictures, Chris at various ages with his mum and dad.

Scrutinising, I have my first look at Barbara.

A tiny woman in height but not in stature, she's a buxom lady.

Concentrating more on a recent picture, notably just Chris and his mum, I see her smiling for the camera but it's a hollow smile....merely cosmetic.

The years of grief have taken their toll.

Comparing older pictures of her with recent ones....the difference is obvious.

It must be terrible to lose someone so close.

I feel a sadness come over me....so to pull myself out of it I concentrate on Chris's dad, Peter.

As I do so I'm aware of Chris close by my side, turning to glance at him I smile warmly, "I can see where you get your good looks....your dad was very handsome."

Looking back at the image of Peter before Chris can reply, he is a very good looking man, looks much older than Barbara too.

"Thank you....yes he was....erm....would you like a drink?....I got some wine if you like?....red or white?"

Chris's hesitant tone is a red flag to a bull, and I can't resist a little tease, looking around at my young friend, his face close to mine.

"Young man....are you planning to get me drunk?"

Being careful not to show any sign of humour and putting on a serious tone....works wonders.

Chris instantly looks mortified, swallowing hard and profusely denying my accusation.

It works so well that I can't hold the serious look for long, breaking out in a giggle...he's so serious.

Gathering myself together as Chris realises he's been had, "Take it easy tiger....I'm just kidding...I'll have a white if it's been chilled?"

Chris now begins grinning too as he sees the funny side, "Your a sod!....yes it's in the fridge I'll go get you it....come with me I'll show you the kitchen."

Following him back out the living room and across the corridor going through a half open door on our left, the kitchen is flooded with bright sunshine causing me to squint.

It's a surprisingly large room, open plan and just as messy as the living room, dirty dishes piled high in the sink.

Also, I see lots of empty bottles of wine, something present in the living room too.

Chris pours me a large glass of pino grigio while helping himself to a tin of carlsberg, cracking it open and taking a big gulp before proceeding with my tour.

Next I'm given a cursory look at the bathroom which comes complete with a similar untidiness that's found in every other room, towels left on the floor, sink half full of water...

Chris tuts and looks a little embarrassed, making an excuse about his mum not knowing I was coming this evening and must have been late for work.

Telling him its ok and I'm alright with it we move on down the corridor where Chris points to a door on our right, informing me it's his mums room before turning to our left and, swallowing before speaking, sounding rather nervous, "And erm....this is my room....would you like to have a look?"

Fixing him with a lustful gaze, I simply nod in agreement, noticing with some degree of glee, another heavy swallow from this frightened little rabbit of mine.

He's turning bright red again...delicious.

Chris opens the door and I follow him inside....where a surprise is waiting for me.

'What the...'

My inner voice comments.

Looking around, Chris's single bed is right in front of us beside the doorway, there's a large built in wardrobe at the other side of the bed, interestingly one of its sliding doors is a mirror.

Off to my right at the far end of the room there is a large french window which gives a good view of a well maintained garden.

To my immediate right is a computer desk with a desktop pc set up on it.

However, it's not the layout or furniture that grabs my attention.

There are those plastic model kits you put together, airfix I think, aeroplanes and other craft which I recognise from the star wars films....hung on fine line from the ceiling.

More star wars models adorn his computer desk and most noteably of all, Chris has a star wars duvet cover.

There are posters on the wall too, princess leia mostly.

Now, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with having model kits or stuff to do with star wars in your room.

I like the star wars films myself, grew up wanting to be princess leia.

And John enjoys building those model kits... but it's how everything looks in that room....the feel of it.

Like it belongs to someone much younger than 20, or perhaps more accurately what I'm encountering here is a type of time capsule of memories.

As I gaze about the room, Chris notices the surprised look on my face.

"Yeah...I know....been meaning to take these down and change some of the decor aswel but..."

Chris hesitates for a second then smiles thinly before explaining that when they moved into this place shortly after his father passed away, he'd set everything out how it was in his old bedroom and it had stayed that way ever since.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers
12