Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had helped him with the models and both he and his dad were big star wars fan's.

Also, he'd tried to alter his room a while back and his mum had gotten upset, so Chris had decided to leave it a while longer.

Listening to him did bring a lump to my throat, he suddenly seemed even more vulnerable.

I told him I understood and the room was ok, reminding me of my childhood and my intention of becoming princess leia when I was older.

This made him chuckle and lightened the mood considerably.

We chatted for a little while about everyday things, Chris sat at his computer desk, me on the bed glass of wine in hand.

During this time I noticed that Chris kept taking big gulps from his tin of carlsberg....dutch courage.

And if any proof were needed...

Looking a little sheepish during a lull in conversation, Chris cautiously asks if I'd like to watch a dvd....or something?

The 'or something' is said almost in a whisper, like he's afraid I'll hear it.

But for me? I get the message loud and clear....playtime for pippa.

Finishing my wine off and placing the glass on the floor, I straighten up and fix him with a meaningful gaze.

Repeating what he's just said but putting the emphasis where it deserves to be, on the latter part.

"Hmm....do I want to watch a dvd....or something else?"

Not looking away, my eyes glued to his I enquire what the 'something else' option is? What does he have in mind?

I'm trying to keep a confident, almost stern look on my face but it's difficult for two reasons.

Firstly, Chris has turned bright red, he's beginning to fidget in his seat and with the tin of lager drained is swallowing almost continuously. Watching the effect I have on him is very pleasing for my dark side so it's difficult to stifle a grin.

And secondly, I'm in an unfamiliar dominant role, enjoying it yes but still finding my feet.

Chris begins his explanation in a quiet, unsteady voice, " Well....er...we could..er...talk some more or..."

I interrupt at this point, he's borderline stuttering and the kind part of me wants to put an end to this suffering.

"So...Chris....have you been a good boy for me?"

Continuing to gaze at him, Chris looks away, down at his feet for a second as though summoning up the courage to answer.

When he looks back up his face and subsequent reply convey sincerity, nodding positively with a confident, "Yes...yes I have."

Somehow I manage to stay in role, staring into him and asking if he's sure? And that I'll know if he's lying.

He nods positively once more and tells me in a confident tone, "Yes definitely...I've been good...I've not done anything...I wouldn't lie to you pippa."

Keeping my gaze on him a moment longer, searching for any deception but finding none as I suspect...totally under my spell.

This feels so good!

Praising him, telling Chris he's done well and that I believe him.

I then ask the lad to stand up and face me.

He does as I ask immediately.

Mmm....delicious...my very own obedient pet.

Chris looks both anxious and excited, but mainly anxious, standing there before me a little awkwardly.

Crossing my legs I notice Chris's eyes briefly stray from mine, checking out the view below.

But I know he can't see much due to the length of my skirt.

I wonder if he's thinking...'stockings or tights?' he will know soon enough.

My next instruction is equally direct, "Now....take your clothes off...everything...I want to see all of you."

Chris hesitates motionless for a brief moment, swallows hard, then begins to undress with me watching his every move carefully, both hands on my knee in casual pose.

I'm trying very hard to appear calm and in control, however underneath this facade I am caught up in a whirlwind of excitement.

The last time I felt this empowered was with Neil, years earlier.

As Chris becomes naked I give in to my naughty side and ask the young man a very probing question.

"So...Chris love?....How often do you... normaly play with it?"

He stops to answer my question....with just underpants and socks to go....the bulge in his pants very noticeable.

"Erm..."

Chris begins his reply but I interrupt, informing my young friend that I need him to continue undressing while he tells me.

Oh wow, this is one erotic power trip, I am so wet down there!

He hesitates briefly, then pulls his socks off before going for the underwear....that's right sweetheart...save the best for last.

He continues to speak in a quiet, slightly shaky voice explaining that he does it 2 or 3 times a day.

2 or 3 times a day...and he's just gone without for 3 days....oh my.

With the underpants now removed I can see all of him.

My focus is immediately drawn to his cock. It's standing rigidly to attention, pointing at the ceiling....looking so hard and swollen.

Exploring lower I see his nut sack, the two plums within are a good size and looking ripe, one hanging a little lower than the other.

Chris doesn't have much hair in that area so I can see everything clearly.

Indeed, his whole body is lacking hair coverage.

He is not well built either, thin arms and legs, an underdeveloped chest.

His physical appearance is that of a much younger guy.

But this only excites me more, the fact he is quite boyish...

Looking him up and down I then issue my next command, "Turn around...slowly....all the way....that's it."

He begins turning around on the spot, a full 360, allowing me a good look at that peachy little bum of his.

After completing his turn I begin to stand up off the bed.

And while keeping that all important eye contact, give the next instruction.

This time a gesture befitting of the occasion, a held out hand upturned...forefinger curling back toward me twice...come here.

He does as he is told...what a good boy.

Close now, his hot naked body next to me.

I feel his breath on my forehead, sense his eager readiness.

Looking up into Chris's eyes I see pure undiluted nervous excitement, oh what joy! It's a moment that I want to cling on to, somehow keep with me forever.

And then, I go and make that moment complete.

"Undress me."

Two simple words that mean so much.

Although we have done it before, he hasn't really seen me naked, or indeed...in lingerie.

With Chris's throat working and hands trembling, he begins to unfasten the buttons on my blouse...

Throughout the process of undressing me I only take my eyes off his once, when he goes behind to unclasp my bra.

Thumbling unsteady hands added to his first time tackling such a garment do make for a light hearted distraction, and despite my highly aroused state I can't help but grin.

Eventually, with a little guidance from me, Chris finally has the clasp defeated and my breasts free.

And by the time he is standing back up from removing my panties, with said garment in hand...the lad looks really rather flustered...to say the least.

He stands before me holding the tiny piece of black lingerie, his face so red he looks feverish.

Giving him a little smile before saying, "You can keep those... for being such a good boy."

In an incredibly cute moment, Chris thanks me and quickly stuffs them into his desk drawer before returning.

As he does so I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down to awaiting lips.

With my prolonged tease, this passionate move takes him by surprise, briefly stunning the young man.

I say briefly...

Within seconds he responds with fervent passion, tongue thrust into my mouth, arms around me grasping at and groping my arse cheeks, hips pushing forward...I can feel his stiff meat squashed tightly against my belly...and...something else.

He's wet.

I can feel precum leaking... poor thing needs some relief, I've teased him long enough.

Breaking our kiss and pushing him back, taking control of the situation....

It pleases me that it's a struggle to break free, I like that.

Sitting down on the bed before him, looking up into his eyes as I take a firm hold on his shaft.

It's evident to me that Chris is so wound up by a weekend of abstinence and my subsequent tease, that he will almost certainly come within seconds of slipping into me....so....I need to take the edge off him...the cream off the top... so to speak.

And there's something that's been on my mind...what will a full load from Chris feel like...shot into my face?

Having a last lustful glance up at the trembling wreck of a boy I've created...I tuck in.

Firstly, burying my face in his balls, breathing in deeply through my nose, absorbing the scent of youthful masculinity....soaking up all of him...savouring.

Moving up, tracing my tongue from the base of his stiff hot shaft all the way to the tip...feeling him shudder...hearing a whimper.

Taking the swollen head into my mouth, encircling....round and round with silky tongue....working it hard...a loud groan from Chris...he's already beginning to hump.

Fingers grasping my hair, cursing, oh god I love to hear this meek and mild boy swear....so....out of character...and all because of me.

That's it sweetheart....let it all the tension out.

And then, he does....just like that.

I feel him jerk, heavy pulsing at the base of his shaft, pulling back I'm not quite fast enough and the first hot jet of pearly cum floods my mouth.....letting it dribble out I take the second and subsequent spurts directly into my face.

Eyes closed mouth wide open, a joyful triumphant look etched into my dripping face.

It feels so fucking good.

Chris is humping like crazy, thrusting so hard....oh my...so much energy!

I'm quickly drenched in the good stuff...sweet sticky satisfaction.

He's panting hard as the flow begins to ebb, strong spurts reduce to drips and finally dribbles.

Its somehow managed to miss my eyes and I'm able to open them unhindered.

Looking up at my young boyfriend, his face red and full of happy relief, getting his breath under control....the scent of fresh spunk lays heavy in the air.

Licking my lips as Chris gazes down at me, his look turning to one of wide eyed fascination.

I imagine that I look quite a sight, covered in his cum....it's dripping off my chin....oozing down my cheeks...leaking out my mouth.

Two things occur to me at once, the first is this would look good recorded on a secret camera in our bedroom for John to see.

The second is, Chris's wardrobe mirror door...

Turning around to look at my reflection, oh my goodness!

Gazing into my own eyes as I sit there on this young mans bed, covered in his spunk.

Watching myself in the mirror, cleaning it off with fingers...licking my fingers clean...I look like such a dirty slut...oh yes, I must get this on camera for John he will love it.

With most of the mess gone I turn back to Chris's still dripping cock and proceed to clean him.

The actions of my tongue and lips making him hard again, not that it went limp anyway.

Pulling him down onto the bed with me we embrace, sat together side by side at first, enjoying a deep, open mouthed kiss.

I'm aware that Chris will be able to taste his own cum, so make a big thing out of wrapping my tongue around his.

Pulling back, breaking the passionate moment, watching Chris carefully as I say, "Can you taste it?"

Nodding, he replies that he can.

"And would you like to taste me?"

There's no hesitation I just come straight out with what I want him to do.

And I can't stifle a little grin as Chris shows no hesitation with his reply, nodding and repeating, "Yeah."

Planting another kiss on his lips, this time soft gentle and slow.

Pulling back once more, gazing lustily into his eyes, "I want to come on your cock...but you need to get me worked up first...ok?"

He nods, the wide eyed wonder showing on his face making him look even younger than his already youthful years.

"I'll show you how to do it."

Laying back onto the bed, splaying my legs to give him access, Chris moves position, getting down between my thighs.

With both hands reaching down I open up my labia, exposing everything for him to explore.

"See?....can you see how wet I am Chris?...feel it....that's all because of you."

Instructing him to insert a finger, encouraging his aching curiosity.

"Mmmm....that feels good....that's it....all the way in....mmmm...now...take it out....put your finger in your mouth...let me see."

Now it's my turn to gaze in lust fueled wonder, as I watch Chris tasting my juices.

Watching his reaction carefully brings me a very erotic moment as the lad closes his eyes briefly to concentrate on the experience, to savour this most intimate of flavours.

Opening them again he withdraws his finger and stares down between my legs licking his lips, a look of fervent desire spreading across his face.

Asking him if he likes my taste? Chris nods then begins asking me a question.

"Can I...."

Impatiently interrupting his obvious question, "Yes honey you can....and I'll show you how I like it alright?"

Chris nods his understanding, and I begin to explain about my 'magic button' pointing out the little bump of my clit.

Instructing the eager young man to rub his finger back and forth across it, my subsequent reaction of little jerky movements proving a source of great fascination for Chris.

"Why do you jump like that?" He asks.

I tell him that every time his finger slides across, it feels so good that I can't help it, my body just reacts.

Continuing, "Now....push your finger in again....oh yeah...that's it....get right down....good boy....now....do what you did with your finger on my button....but this time use your tongue."

Chris lays flat on his belly as I bring both arms back and support myself on elbows....making things more comfy for the show....I want to watch him doing it.

There's a tiny bit of hesitation as he moves close....hot breath on my wet...sensitive area.

And then I feel it, Chris's tongue tracing up my slit, "Oh yeah."

Gasping with delight and opening my legs wider, "Yeah that's it....good boy....oh yeah...you got it."

I'm taken by surprise at how quickly he finds the sweet spot, sighing, staring down between my legs at this young man's first time giving oral....it is a sight to behold....sending my senses into a spin.

"Oh god yeah....now flick your tongue back and forth across it...yeah....yeah that's it....now....work your finger in and out as well...oh shit yes...yes that's it Chris....keep doing that....good boy....oh what a good boy."

I am further surprised at just how quickly my arousal is progressing.

He has the technique almost exactly how I want it...just a little tweak...

"Harder with your tongue honey....oh shit!...fuck yeah!...keep doing it just like that....Chris....Chris?....look at me...that's it baby look at me....look at me while you do it."

He stares up from between my thighs...as he devours me.

Staring back, our eyes locked together in sweet erotic harmony.

"Keep going baby....that's it...I'm nearly... there."

I'm panting now, my face and neck flushed red, hips rhythmically bucking up and down....Chris stays with me....following my movements....keeping up the pressure...my god the boys a natural!

Maintaining eye contact, my gaze conveying the lust consuming me, I force words out between heavy breaths as a strong climax nears.

"That's enough....come on...come on now...up here on top of me....quick....."

Chris obeys, quickly moving up over me and getting into position, his lips glistening with my juices.

In the heat of the moment I'm no lady....spewing forth a rare foul mouthed goading that only extreme arousal can produce.

"....come on baby that's it....get that fucking thing in me..."

I feel Chris's bulbous bell end parting my lips.....pushing inside.

"....oh yeah... that's it fuck me baby do it...fucking do it....come on....yes!....do it....aaghh!"

Chris pushes all the way in and immediately begins humping like crazy.

I feel his power, his youthful virility...

This is it...throwing my head back and whispering desperate words into my young lovers ear....just before a big one swallows me up.

"Come on....do it....give me that fucking spunk...I want to feel you."

There's more lust filled goading I want him to hear but it's all too much, Chris brings me to a trembling, cursing, screaming climax...

As it's barreling through me, I feel him tense up and shout some obscenity into the pillow followed by the sensation of warm pulsing pressure deep inside as he fills me with a fountain of seed.

Squealing in delight, my body gripped in a strong spasm, crushing his slender waist between trembling thighs.

I hold him tightly in that position, clasping with arms and legs....my mind overloaded with exquisite pleasure.

Chris has indeed been a good boy, his abstinence all too evident in both the amount he has to give me and the force in which it is delivered.

We remain locked together while he finishes, breathing slowly coming under control....relaxing....our bodies bathed in sweat.

Chris eventually raises his head out the pillow, tilting my head back my lips find his and we kiss tenderly.

The taste of my juices still fresh on his lips.

Breaking off he grins down at me with happy relief.

Grinning back up I speak in soft quiet tone while my eyes study his, "There...does that feel better?"

Chris breaks out into a giggle and we have one together, after a moment he replies, "Oh my god yes!....thank you for teaching me."

I tell him that he's very welcome and that I have much more to show him, patting his bum and praising him....what a good boy.

And Chris proves to be a very good boy indeed, he has an awful lot of pent up energy to....burn off.

For the next hour and a half I am fucked... and fucked....and fucked.

Over and over.

One breathless climax melts into another.

Would you believe he does it a total of eight times that night!

As soon as he's come, he has another hard on almost immediately, it just keeps going.

Ladies, if you get a chance with a young one, please take my advice...go for it! You won't regret it, they are like fucking robots, they just keep going.

It was during our vigorous workout that Chris managed to make me gush.

After I'd recovered there was a rather comical moment because the lad actually thought I'd peed myself! I had to explain all about it to him.

But once he realised what it was and why it had happened he was quite proud of himself.

Indeed, I think that during our time together in his bedroom, Chris's confidence was boosted immensely.

However, all good things...

I'd expressed an interest in wanting to avoid his mum that night.

For two reasons, firstly she didn't know I was there so my presence would be a surprise, and secondly her son had just shagged the living daylights out of me...I looked a mess and stank of spunk so it would be obvious what we had recently been doing.

Subsequently we got our clothes back on and were gone before she returned from work.

Chris taking me all the way back home this time, well, not right away.

We had to stop on the way, down a quiet side street, where Chris deposited load number eight down the back of my throat....he loves it when I suck him off.

Eventually I did make it back home where, unbeknown to Chris, John was awaiting my return....no doubt nursing a hard on with thoughts of me and my young boyfriend.

He loves his sloppy seconds and despite my bedraggled state, I was very much looking forward to letting him have it.

However, it's this fact, that Chris doesn't know I'm still married and living with my hubby....that is about to become our fly in the ointment.

End of chapter 10.

12