All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 10'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Nice one, Pippa, even though it was too long since the last chapter (only kidding!)

What a lucky man Chris is to have such a caring, sexy and experienced teacher such as you to give him these once in a lifetime experiences. Even for a virile and horny youngster, eight times is a bit of a stretch, but then that’s what a hit sexy lady in black lingerie can do to a guy!!!

Wish I would have had a “Pippa” myself as a teenage virgin to show me the ropes, so to speak.

I can see Chris being very jealous and possessive once he finds out you’re married and using him as much for your benefit, however I hope he realises he’s onto such a good thing to throw it all away.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

What a great chapter! You've left me aroused you little wench. Sexy, sexy, sexy. I also love your little signature tease at the end, to keep us on tenterhooks for the next chapter. Just a little question: How old were you when this episode with Chris took place? Anyway, good job all around! I love it. 5* obviously. Warmly, JB

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

love your life and experiences

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrews12 months ago

Ooh Pippa, you're so naughty and we love it. Are you from Yorkshire? Something about women from there...So lovely the way you are teaching Chris. And then when you come home, all full of cum, John gets the sloppy seconds. Your fans want to read about you and John and how you make love and then he fills you up again. More details and more eroticism, please Pippa! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Gazza6969Gazza696912 months ago

Pippa, one of your best chapters to date, for me.

Your writing is divine and with this chapter so

descriptive, going into so much background

detail, before the bedroom "aerobics". Oh I wish

that I had met a Pippa at his age, well I sort of

did a few years later, 18 years my senior !

Your writing is inspirational and you have

certainly taught me quite a bit these past months.

Keep it up you are a true educator in more ways

than one! Gxxxx

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit5112 months ago

So very sexy! Each time you reveal another chapter in this erotic tale, the heat is turned up. Exciting revelations happen around each bend. The way you relate the joy of new passion, and discovery by your young man of your most intimate secrets is a delight! You have a talent for describing how passion can consume a young man and a woman about twice his age with the same force and sweetness. I enjoyed your being dominant with young Chris. Telling him not to touch himself until he saw you, with the expected explosive results when he had you in his room. He had you, and you had him, most sweetly. You really awakened the animal in him, Pippa! Eight times! I'm wondering how he will deal with the coming realization that you're married. Not only that, but he will learn your Hubby approves of your liaison with him! More excitement coming in this tale, to be sure!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker12 months ago

Dear Pippa, Your escapades in small town England are raising my pulse to dangerous levels! Chris is a lucky young man to have such a temptress as his mentor. When he eventually gets a girlfriend of his own age she will be eternally grateful that you tutored him so diligently in the carnal arts! In the meantime, will Chris’s nosy neighbour, Toby, be in for a treat? Will Toby’s wife be outraged as she peeps from behind the curtains? Why does Chris’s Mum have so many empty wine bottles? Will neighbourhood busybody Mrs Beaty learn the shocking secrets of John and Pippa’s quiet suburban life? I can’t wait for the next episode in this outrageous drama. 5 stars and thanks for sharing. PS: I love your writing style.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire8 months ago

Very well written hotness. I love that you took a face full of cum,fucked 8 times, then swallowed another load. A woman taking a lot of cum is why I love trains and gangbangs. Actually prefer trains so she can give all her attention to one guy at a time. Yeah, take it girl

Angus

charliem100charliem1009 days ago

Nicely written, but comes nowhere near the erotic goings on of her days of Sammy and Barry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.

story TAGS