All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 12'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwards11 months ago

Well my little Pippa, you've outdone yourself! The scene next to the highway with only the truckers seeing you and Chris touches a favorite fantasy of mine. It's intensely hot, too, the way you wrote it. And as for Barbara, methinks she does in fact bite. Big question: Will you and Toby get it on, too? Maybe behind a big plant in his garden? I love it. 5*~~JB

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit5111 months ago

Another cliffhanger ending in your erotic saga! I wouldn't be surprised at what Barbara may know about her son's dalliances. She seems a sharp cookie. I wonder what her angle is though.

I thought it interesting you decided not to tell Chris that you and John are intimate! He did seem to be quite possessive of you, even asking if you would leave John. And you discover he won't be "Dave #2" regarding any threesomes. Or so it seems so far. Chris has proven to be remarkably adaptable to the new circumstances of your relationship. The fact that he's head over heels in lust with you, and you with him, eases the transition for him to a "secret lover" relationship. He adapted quite well, and you relate the passions of your couplings with exciting detail.

What a great idea you came up with, Pippa! Asking Chris to write down his fantasies about you. He was thrilled to find you were into doing most of them. You're truly his fantasy woman, and he fulfills your desires as well. With the energy and passion of youth. So very hot-!

Wiz1002Wiz100211 months ago

Hi Pippa, another very hot and steamy encounter. The twist at the end with Chris’s mum being downstairs for at least part of the time and obviously aware of what you two had been up to was a great surprise. I thought the twist was going to be Toby wanting some if you and “blackmailing” you into giving him a BJ or more.

I’m really looking forward to what Barbara is going to do with this situation. Will she forbid you from corrupting her son any further or turn a blind eye to the ongoing an and almost thank you for giving her shy son the confidence and maturity that comes from experiencing a mature woman??

Hopefully I won’t have to wait too long.

dick_hardendick_harden11 months ago

I feel like you've gone a bit off track here Pippa. The plan used to be to get a guy who's be happy to bonk you in front of John. But now you realize Chris will never do that. Or will he? Is that the twist that's coming? But based on what you've revealed so far, you should have dropped Chris and be out there finding another guy. It seems you've left John out of this and are now just fucking Chris for your own enjoyment. Maybe Barbara is going to stop you. Anyway, I'm enjoying your story. Keep it coming!

Gazza6969Gazza696910 months ago

Losing your grip on reality Pippa.

I can see you heading towards

under age or barely legal boys.

Or who knows even a Rottweiler

or two.!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker10 months ago

Oh dear. Pippa will need to think quickly to explain why that headboard was banging so loudly. Maybe an over enthusiastic war game with Chris’s model aeroplanes? No, Mrs Chris will never believe that. So just tell her the truth. You were showing Chris your etchings but he got a bit too ‘carried away’. I’m sure that she’ll thank you for helping her 22-year-old son with his ‘etching’s. Anyway, how will things develop with that old lecher Toby, and will his curtain twitching wife smell a rat? I’m looking forward to the next episode in Pippa’s amorous adventures. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

charliem100charliem1003 days ago

I'm more interested in the possibilities with Toby than anything else in this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.