Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 13

Story Info
Pippa gets down and dirty with her young boyfriend.
8.9k words
4.58
5.9k
8

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

The week that followed the creaky floorboard incident was a busy one for me, stressful too. We had some family issues that I won't go into.

After describing what had happened over at Chris's place that night John started to come round to my way of thinking.

He'd originally been sceptical of Barbara's previous weird behaviour, passing it off as the woman being drunk. But John knows when I'm telling the truth and when I'm genuinely freaked out.

And I know what I heard. The creaky floorboard near Chris's bedroom door is a familiar noise on approaching, we always trigger it.

My hubby enquired if I'd told Chris about what I'd heard? Although occupied both physically and otherwise at the time I did bring the subject up shortly afterwards.

Chris played it down, claiming it was probably the movement of his bed. But if that were the case then how come I had not heard it before during our play times?

Not wanting to sound paranoid, I didn't press him with that question.

After we'd gotten dressed and come out the bedroom, while Chris was in the bathroom having a pee, I checked the front door which was still locked. Again, not wanting to appear paranoid in front of Chris I only had time to check the living room before he'd finished, it was empty.

But that doesn't prove anything, Barbara could have just locked the door again after entry and been hiding in her bedroom.

But why? Why go to all this trouble to listen to your own son doing that to his girlfriend?

Time will eventually reveal the answer to that question, and with it a shock discovery.

But for now, back to my busy week. After saturday nights role play and subsequent exhausting work out on young Chris's squeaky little bed, I had a hungry husband to return home to...so no rest for the wicked...I guess that's me.

John is just as enthusiastic knowing I've recently been with another man, as he is whilst watching or taking part.

He has confided that not playing any physical part in the process has a special quality unlike any other experience.

While I'm with my boyfriend, his imagination is running amok, giving him a special rush like no other.

The rest of my weekend goes by eneventfully, the same for monday except for Rita being absent from work once again, I wonder what the reason will be this time...

Probably another mishap, she seems to be cursed with clumsiness.

A bruised cheek or black eye here, broken finger there...etc.

I am beginning to worry about the nature of my good friends relationship with her husband, the guy she never wants to talk about.

You don't want to think the worst, but there are a few warning signs.

That evening sees me do an impromptu phone sex session with Chris. My young boyfriend phoning me on the evening unexpectedly.

I'm sat in the living room with John and Steve watching a rerun of star trek voyager, the one where tuvok gets sex rage, or pon farr as it's called on vulcan.

Steve, our youngest son has developed a taste for sci fi and could be considered a trekkie. During the show my mobile goes off in the kitchen and I go and answer it to Chris who's feeling lonely...and chatty.

So I took him upstairs to our bedroom and we initially talked about everyday things...ordinary stuff.

But the conversation soon took on a more naughty nature, Chris asking me what I was doing but more daringly asking what I was wearing, original...I know.

I tell him the truth, I'm wearing rather unsexy pink pyjamas.

But then everything changes on a dime with Chris's next enquiry, he reminds me that I was going to tell him my fantasies one day, and could I reveal one of them now?

I kind of knew where the conversation was going anyway but then I was sure.

Quickly pondering which of many I could safely reveal to naive Chris.

Despite what I've exposed him to, the pup still has a long way to go and I wouldn't want to scare him off with something extreme from my dark side.

So, I start him with a tame one, although this is more of a kink than fantasy.

I tell the young lad, who's all ears, about my submissive side and how I like to be dominated.

Keeping my voice down low, describing how it turns me on to be taken control of in every way.

Explaining in detail how excited I become when physically restrained.

When I'm finished there is silence from Chris for too long and it begins to worry me so I ask if he's alright?

A quiet 'yeah' followed by more silence then, in a meek and cautious way, he asks if I like being tied up?

Explaining to my eager listener that yes I do but prefer to be manually restrained, there is another short period of silence before another even quieter reply, "Would you....would you let me tie you up?"

By now it's obvious to me that Chris is highly aroused, he's probably in his bedroom nursing a hard on, so I play a little game.

"If I let you tie me up will you do something for me?"

I can just about see his red face wearing a furtive, excited look, phone pressed up to his ear, "yeah."

His secretive response.

I ask if he's alone in his bedroom....he is.

"And is your mum in?"

She is.

"Lock your bedroom door."

Chris informs me that it's already locked.

Bringing the phone closer to my lips, "Good....now firstly have you got some tissues to hand?...good...your going to need those...now Chris I want you to listen very carefully to my voice...can you do that for me honey?"

It's a meek and barely audible 'yeah' from young Chris.

Next I ask him if he's hard.

He is.

"Good boy...now...take all your clothes off and lay down on your bed..."

He does as he's told, I can hear the familiar creak of bed spring as he mounts the bed.

"...that's it...now sweetheart I want you to imagine I'm there with you ok?"

I hear a whispered 'ok' from my phone.

It feels strange but also exciting knowing my own son is downstairs watching TV with his dad while I talk someone else's son through a masturbation session...and at the same time daring and bold, like I'm getting one over on his mum Barbara.

Continuing with my soft gentle seduction, instructing Chris to touch his privates while listening to me.

I give him a specific task, he is to only play with his balls, he's not to touch his cock....and I'll know if he does.

This is done to prolong the experience, I know if Chris has full control he will not last long.

Then, while Chris massages and fondles his balls I describe what it feels like for me to give him oral, the thoughts and feelings I have while I'm doing it, the sensations from my mouth and tongue...the taste and feel of Chris's ripe and juicy bell end...how it makes my mouth water.

I leave nothing out, going into detail about the exciting moment I know he's about to come and when he does squirt in my mouth...taste...texture...everything.

By the time I'm describing that part of the experience, Chris is panting and about to spill.

It's such a thrill for me to hear this timid young man enjoying my voice so much, it gives me a sense of power too, I can make a guy come without even being there with him.

A few seconds later and I hear a muffled grunt in my ear followed by heavy rapid breathing, "Good boy...that's it...that's it baby come for me...such a good boy."

He sounds so desperate that I ask if he's ok?

A quick and quiet 'yeah' between breaths is his answer

Next I get Chris to describe what his cum looks like, where it is, how much there is etc. I even get him to lick some off his fingers and describe what it tastes like.

My loyal obedient pet.

Afterwards as he calms down we begin to discuss our next meeting.

It's a worry because Chris rather shyly asks for me to perform his number one fantasy...watching me pee myself while fully clothed.

It is something that makes me anxious, being keen about my personal hygiene and all, but nethertheless I agree to perform for my young boyfriend that wednesday evening while his mum is out at work.

We end the conversation after I make Chris promise to be a good boy for me and not touch himself while we are parted.

I know this is difficult for him as he's previously confided that he masturbates several times a day.

I do this because I'm so addicted to how eager he is, his energy overwhelms me, and when he's been through even a short period of abstinence there is so much raw power...it's exhilarating to be on the receiving end...a force of nature indeed.

Tuesday passes uneventfully, still no Rita.

Wednesday is the day a family issue rears it's ugly head and I have to call off my planned date with Chris, who is disappointed but understanding when I explain the reason.

We reschedule for the coming saturday.

Thursday morning sees the return of Rita back to work...with her wrist in a support bandage.

Arriving at the supermarket that morning I first bump into Joyce, a work colleague I get on well with, an older level headed girl in her late fifties, she's worked at the place for years.

I can tell there's something wrong as soon as we meet, she leans in close and talks in low volume near my ear, "Have you seen who's back?"

She nods over to the left and I follow her glance, Rita is just sitting down at the till getting ready to sign in, it's then I notice her bandaged wrist.

"Ah...I see."

The tone of the words are an indication to Joyce of my suspicions, but I don't care, It's my belief that she shares the same view of Rita as I do and I'm about to have that confirmed.

Joyce gives me a knowing look before saying, "Yeah exactly...are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Nodding while looking back at Rita, who has seen us and is smiling, waving with her good hand, we wave back and then Joyce adds, "Your closest to her Pip...I know it's difficult but maybe you could have a word?...just ask her if everything's alright."

Agreeing to carefully enquire, I go over to Rita and say hello, asking her how come the poorly paw?

She tells me she fell over the coffee table after too much wine, put out her hands to brace and got one sprained, she also has bruised ribs.

'Fell or was pushed' the voice in my head says with sarcastic twang.

Could it be? Or am I being paranoid? Well if so I'm not alone, Joyce too has noticed these occasional injuries and Rita's odd behaviour since she's worked here.

Could Carl her husband, be responsible?

Am I reading too far into this? And how do you ask your friend if dear old hubby is abusing her?

Obviously I can't begin prying there at work so it must wait for one of our girls night in saturday's.

And as fate would have it, during our break time that morning Rita asks me if it's ok for her to visit this saturday as Carl is away again.

I know I've already cancelled one date with Chris but I can't let her down, she looks like she needs some cheering up, so I agree.

Chris will just have to wait a little longer, but it's not all bad, I know from past experience that absence does make his heart as well as another organ very much fonder indeed.

That night I call Chris and give him the bad news, not wanting to mention Rita I blame it on my continuing family problem.

We rearrange once more, this time for sunday evening.

During our call I check that he's still keeping his hands off himself, yep, I knew it...the pup does exactly what I tell him...easy peasy.

So nice, having my very own cute boy pet.

**

Saturday evening.

Tonight John is not wild camping, he's going out with our good old friend Dave for a game of pool and a drink, then they are having a boys night in at Dave's place.

His wife Becky is away for the night visiting family. And so it works out that John can bring Rita to our house in the car.

Interestingly, Rita asks if we can pick her up near a local church not her home address, adding weight to my controlling husband theory.

She can't risk anyone seeing her being picked up by her friends, odd...wouldn't you say?

Collecting her around 6.30 we say our hellos, Rita and John meeting face to face for the first time.

I note that although John is friendly towards her, making conversation, Rita hardly talks back. She appears to be very shy around John.

It's then that something occurs to me, I haven't seen her talk to any man while at work unless she's had to.

Back home once John is away and the booze begins to flow, Rita loosens up and compliments me on my choice of hubby, making a point of telling me once again how handsome he is and how foolish she thinks I am for cheating on him with Chris.

She has seen pictures of him in the past and registered her surprise and confusion about my actions then.

It's clear she's quite smitten with John, but what of her hubby Carl? The guy she never talks about?

Because of how delicate my enquiring must be, I begin slowly, asking Rita where her hubby is tonight?

Rita reluctantly tells me he's visiting his sister and her family, staying over the night, then she quickly changes the subject.

I do try once more but Rita becomes very defensive and frustrated with me for attempting to discuss her hubby, saying that she comes to see me to forget about Carl, adding, "So can we please change the subject and talk about something else?"

She looks quite fed up so I don't go any further, respecting her wishes and changing the subject to one she's been dying to hear about...my affair with young Chris.

Although I can't get any further tonight with the issue of Carl, Rita's reaction to my probing does lend more weight to my gut feeling that he is a controlling abusive man.

But for tonight, we focus our attention on my antics with young Chris, and like last time, we both get a thrill from my detailed recollections.

Rita's body language tells me all I need to know, as before, she is just as aroused at hearing what I have to say as I am revealing the sordid details.

I tell her all about dressing up as Chris's old headmistress Mrs Taylor...the subsequent frenzied workout on Chris's bed...and what has transpired involving his creepy mum Barbara.

Rita agrees with me, the woman appears to be exploring some secret fetish of her own, involving Chris and myself.

Rita asks if I think she maybe touching herself while listening to us?

The thought makes me shudder but it is something I've already considered...what a weird woman.

As the evening moves smoothly along and we become more tipsy, Rita, obviously feeling bolder asks some personal questions about John, what's he like in bed? What turns him on? How big is it? Etc.

I have to make out that we don't do it much anymore, to keep up the pretence of John not knowing about Chris...the neglected wifey...you know.

But I do reveal some of John's kinks and give a full description of his tackle, all of which impress Rita greatly.

It's at this point in our intelligent conversation that my friend briefly touches on her own bedroom situation, revealing rather absently that she hasn't done it for years.

She doesn't elaborate, nor do I enquire further, knowing how she feels about him. However this knowledge does plant a seed in my mind, an idea...perhaps.

All this talk about sex and my ever more tipsy state of mind are a potent combination and I end up doing something a little silly, later regretting it.

We order a takeaway, fortunately it's not from the one myself and John normally use but another of Rita's recommendation, and it's just as well.

In our high spirits a naughty and daring idea creeps into my mind.

Asking Rita if she wants to have some fun with the delivery driver?

I'm asked in return by my cautious looking friend what I mean?

Lowering my voice for some reason, and leaning in close to her in confidential manner, "What about..."

She listens wide eyed, slowly opening her mouth in excited surprise as I announce my tipsy intentions.

"You can't do that!...really?...seriously?...oh my god pip!"

Nudging her with my elbow encouragingly and half giggling I add, "Come on we'll both do it...it'll be fun."

Rita, although clearly excited by my daring suggestion doesn't want to take part herself, no matter how much I beg.

Apparently she uses this chinese takeaway quite a lot and they would recognise her so it can't be both of us, which just leaves me.

Not knowing how long I've got before door knock I quickly jump up off the sofa and go to exit the living room heading for the stairs, stopping briefly to ask Rita if it's usually a guy delivering.

She confirms it is either a young guy or an older man in his sixties....either suits me.

Heading off up to our bedroom while removing my top, I know which garment I'm looking for, a very thin white t-shirt.

Once in the bedroom I remove my bra, find the t- shirt in a bottom draw and quickly put it on.

Taking a look in the mirror, it's perfect, I can clearly see shape and even colour.

The t-shirt is practically see through already, but I haven't finished yet.

As I'm going back downstairs Rita calls up from the living room, "Pip...I think he's here...a little car just pulled up outside...hurry."

Getting to the bottom of the stairs and rushing into the kitchen as Rita is confirming, "Yeah it's him the young guy....he's opening your gate."

Grabbing a jug off the drainboard and quickly filling it with water, I lean over the sink and pour it over my bosom, taking a sharp breath inwards with the cold shock.

Cursing under my breath just as the door knocker goes.

Pulling away from the sink and glancing down is the only preparation there's time for. It looks good, my nipples have reacted to the cold water and are tenting out the soaked material.

But it's the look on my friend's face as I pass her on the way to answer the door...that says it all.

Rita is stood in the living room doorway, wide eyed, her mouth slowly dropping open as she takes in my appearance.

A hand comes up to her mouth as she's saying two words, "Fuckin..hell!"

I just grin back and continue walking by, up to the door. Just before I open it Rita makes a muffled, excited squealing noise, and I hear her running up to the living room window to watch through net curtains.

Just as he's knocking again I open the door, for a brief insane second the guy doesn't notice me as he's looking down checking the order while knocking at the same time...then he looks up.

Again there is a split second of ignorance as the young man goes initially into autopilot, knocking on a door and a customer answering...what could be more normal.

And then...realisation.

He freezes, a statue. Dark eyes stare transfixed...a still snap shot of utter surprise.

He's only young that much is obvious, glancing past him I see the older guy Rita mentioned in the drivers seat, he hasn't noticed what's going on.

The young guy remains rigid, frozen to the spot transfixed by my boobs for a good few seconds.

Then coming to his senses, he says, "Er...order for Pippa?"

My reply is accompanied by an uncontrollable grin...I can't help myself, especially knowing Rita is watching from the living room window.

"Yep that's me...how much is it please?"

The young guy, now over the initial shock of his customers appearance, tears his eyes briefly away from my breasts to check the order again, "It's twelve sixty please."

I retrieve fifteen from my back pocket and we swap, the lad cautiously passing me the bag of food as though I'm about to grab him and drag him inside.

He looks so serious and nervous, reminding me very much of Chris.

Taking the money he thanks me and begins sorting some change out but I decline, saying he can keep the change.

Giving him a cheeky smile afterwards and slowly closing the door leaving him briefly standing there in mild shock.

Quickly going to join Rita who's been watching the whole thing from the living room window. She turns and grins madly at me as I enter, her face red and a picture of excitement.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers