Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words are repeated over and over like a chant while his hand pistons up and down, wanking with such ferocity that I fear he will do himself an injury.

Chris stares at my lower half and the mess I'm making with a wild determination that once again pricks my submissive side...awakening it.

As my flow of pee slowly comes to a stop Chris has had enough, witnessing his ultimate fantasy is just too much. With his hand now just a blur, mouth opening wide, eyes narrowing, he jerks violently and shoots a big load straight at me.

Ropes of pearly cum fly across the short distance between us, landing on my legs initially then dropping short, hitting the wet tiles at my feet... splattering, young semen mixing with mature pee.

Seeing him lose it like that and knowing what I've done to him, wakes me from the trance I was in.

Watching the waning spurts from Chris's shiny bell end gives me an appetite, and so I quickly get down on all fours, crawl up to him and proceed to suck the last drops out, causing a loud groan of approval from a very enthusiastic young man.

Feeling strong hands on my head, eager fingers with a wiry grip clawing at then clenching bunches of my hair, holding me steady while he fucks my face, pushing it all the way back till I'm about to gag...this...isn't like Chris, not the young man I'm familiar with.

This is someone else, a new aspect of the old familiar that I haven't encountered before.

He, is rough, he is dominant.

It appears that what I've just done has awoken something within Chris, something that perhaps even he wasn't aware of.

While I'm gasping on a throat full of cock, firmly held in place by hands either side of my head I hear him muttering something from above, it's quiet so can't make it out, not initially.

However Chris's alter ego soon tires of my mouth and I'm 'told' to turn around with my rear facing him. That's how it comes out, he's not asking he's commanding me.

It feels so strange hearing him speak like this, feeling his aggression, he's normally so compliant but this....this is making me feel weak...and I'm slipping back into my natural submissive state so easily...and so gratefully....hi honey...I'm home.

Doing as I'm told he's quickly down on his knees inspecting the wet trousers, sniffing them while beginning to mumble again, I still can't make it out.

Next he suddenly lunges for the waistband, pulling so hard I nearly go over, he's trying to pull them off but they're still fastened so I quickly fumble the button and help ease them down, he does the rest pulling so violently that I shake as they are drawn down to my knees...leaving only the panties.

For a brief moment he freezes, I can just hear heavy breathing from behind as he takes in the sight of my wet bottom.

And then, quite frankly...all hell breaks loose.

I am set upon.

He lunges forward, pushing his face between and into my bum cheeks, licking, nibbling...sucking on the soaked panties, I can hear greedy slurping and somehow in between this and the heavy breaths, that inaudible muttering once again.

Mild frustration at not being able to make out what he's saying however, is soon swept away by the exquisite sensations wafting up from my rear, leaving me gasping and my discomfort just a recent memory.

I'm being devoured from behind so ferociously it's a little scary, especially with my young friends inaudible ramblings...what have I awoken?... it doesn't sound or feel like Chris...but I'm already in love with this new man.

Just as I'm getting going, feeling the old familiar warm tingle of a big one building...he pulls his head out and quickly moves into position, close up behind me.

Normally Chris is quite gentle especially at first, but this isn't the boy I know.

This individual is dominant and determined, he knows what he wants and doesn't mess around. As he was orally, I am once again set upon in frantic manner.

Quickly entering me with my panties still on, sliding it past the soaking garment, penetrating deep, then immediately thrusting hard and fast.

A hand on the back of my neck pushing down hard and holding me there, tells me this is definitely not the gentle and meek young man I'm accustomed to...this man is in control...he is the boss.

And as I'm quickly pushed towards a mighty climax, I finally hear what he's been uttering, like the chanted words previously, this is repeated over and over.

Mumbling almost to himself, the words not much more than a whisper, it's difficult to hear especially with the loud slapping noise coming from my rear as he fucks me, but I do hear it and the voice doesn't sound like Chris...

"Dirty...dirty girl...oh your so fucking dirty...look...look what you did....just look...dirty...so dirty...bad girl...your such a bad fucking dirty girl."

The words are spat out, as though he's very angry. I'm shaking violently to each powerful in stroke, it's as though he's trying to push his entire lower half into me. Then, just as I'm on the brink, panting and moaning out loud, I get a surprise.

Actually it's closer to shock, being used to the kind and considerate, meek and submissive old Chris. As I'm being ravaged from behind on the kitchen floor, he let's go my neck and straightens up into a more commanding position and then....smacks me hard on the bottom.

It is hard too, it goes with a crack accompanied an instant later by the sweet sting, and before I can recover from this surprise I receive a second then a third...

My incredulity at this new, very out of character behaviour from Chris is short lived however, for my addiction to being treated this way soon kicks in...and I'm quickly lost in an all consuming orgasm.

On recovering I'm still being pummeled, indeed, I'm given no respite. For the next half hour or so I'm subjected to what can only be described as a frenzied attack. Chris's alter ego reminding me of dirty old Barry at beaulah grove.

It's that different from what I've gotten used to with him.

After delivering a big load deep within me, my young friend has plenty of energy left to do it again twice in quick succession.

I swear he doesn't go limp at all during this period.

After the second time on all fours he spins me around so I'm on my back, rips the wet trousers off and gets on top, takes me aggressively...oh god...it's fucking amazing.

He brings me to another trembling climax just before giving it up himself.

And it's then, while I stare breathlessly up at him, that I see it.

I am an addict of watching the passion drain away from a man while he's coming in me. But this is different, not only do I observe his energy passing into me but the transfer of character, the new ruthless domineering man being replaced by my an old familiar, meek Chris.

Suddenly all is change and with it great remorse.

The awakening on Chris's face is obvious and I know what he's going to say before I hear it, however it's me that speaks first, "Whoa....what....what was that?"

It's more of an exclamation than a question, the words posted quickly out between panting breaths.

Clumsily getting up off me he goes into his familiar submissive role, begging forgiveness over and over.

"Oh my god...what have I done?....are you alright?....have I hurt you?...oh please I'm so sorry...I don't know what happened...I just....just got carried away...please...please I'm so sorry."

The realisation hits him hard and I have to act quickly to calm him down, my initial response of surprise at his actions being misread by Chris as distress, reinforcing the guilt he's already experiencing.

"Hey....hey it's...it's alright honey...I'm ok really...no you haven't hurt me...it was just unexpected that's all...I enjoyed it honestly I did....that was....that was wild...you...you were wild."

My positive words initially don't work and Chris, mortified, almost looks about to cry.

It takes some time for him to come to terms with the fact that I've actually enjoyed the sudden surprise appearance of Mr Hyde.

Getting up off the floor is an uncomfortable business, I am dirty.

We've been doing it in a puddle of pee. So caught up in Chris's rampage of my body I hadn't noticed, my backside is wet and so are my legs. I'm covered in cum, some of which is still leaking out, some on the floor mixed in with my pee.

I'm torn between reassuring Chris, wanting to stay and talk with him in the kitchen, and needing to get clean.

However, as my patience is wearing thin Chris does eventually snap out of it and I'm able to leave him to clean up while I take a shower.

Afterwards we retire to his bedroom and he gets me dirty all over again, although this time it's the dirt I like.

After a long and exhausting session on his little creaky bed we get dressed and he walks me to within sight of the bus station, carrying my bag of sodden trousers and high heels. The pee soaked panties he keeps... as a memento.

We kiss goodnight and he waves goodbye as I continue on to what he believes is my destination. However, I've previously texted John to come and pick me up.

Making sure Chris is out of sight I round a corner and get into our waiting car.

Well, to say John is pleased to see me...

Suffice to say we don't make it home, John drives us to a nearby secluded car park and has me rather unceremoniously on the backseat like a cheap tart.

He likes his sloppy seconds fresh, the fresher the better.

After our quickie I'm driven home and receive my second good seeing to of the night, although tired from round one...I don't complain.

Well...what's a girl to do?

And so it happens that this becomes our routine, the three of us enjoying each other, my young boyfriend oblivious to my hubby's knowledge and acceptance of, his part in my life.

Exploring Chris's and some of my own fantasies are the highlight of our unique relationship. While we are apart Chris's homework is to think of something he wants to do, he then describes this to me by email.

Then when we meet I bring it to life. My ability to mimic Mrs Taylor is used to great effect. And although Chris's pee kink is his main one Mrs Taylor is more often explored, this mainly due to the fact he knows I'm not keen on peeing myself. Although I do enjoy how this dirty kink unleashes his dominant alter ego...now that was a pleasant surprise.

It does make me wonder what else could be lurking beneath those still waters of his.

Our joint exhibitionist desires are also satisfied on a regular basis and in the next chapter I will briefly detail some of our adventures together.

However, my time with Chris is limited, our special friendship is about to be put to the test in a most bizzare and unexpected way.

A test which ultimately, it will fail.

End of chapter 13.