All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 13'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit5110 months ago

Outstanding! You have found a way to unleash the beast in Chris. Who knew that would happen? But desire and passion can unleash feelings we didn't realize were there. And you were masterful in requesting his fantasies, which he emailed to you. Then the experience of fulfilling his big kink, the peeing thing, was described in a sensitive, passionate manner. It's not your thing- or mine- but the way you describe how he was turned into another person- Dr. Hyde, indeed! Very entertaining, and compelling. And quite nakedly erotic.

You're the beneficiary of John's desires, as stimulated by your encounters with Chris. Of course Chris doesn't know his exploits are used as erotic fuel in your marriage, to your loving benefit. He's fixated on his own fantasies, which are on the scary side.

What is up with Rita, anyway? Will something set her off soon? I get that feeling. And Barbara is lurking, creating a feeling of impending doom. So many questions, and so much passion. Good show!

JBEdwardsJBEdwards10 months ago

A spectacular chapter! Even more so, knowing that all this really happened. I love the episode with the Chinese food delivery and your fun, girlish times with Rita. I was hoping for something with Toby, but who knows -- maybe that will come? Somehow, though, I don't think so. The mystery of what's going on with Barbara is intriguing as well. And will Rita escape from her wife-beating husband? Who needs TV soap operas when you're living one? I wonder if Chris' scatological obsessions involve some repressed episodes with his mother during his childhood. Will we ever learn that? My guess is we will not, but years later his psychiatrist might. I was surprised by the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde aspect of Chris' personality. Good for you for cooperating and bringing it out. The level of unbridled lust you managed to describe in Chapter 13 (good number for this chapter by the way) is remarkable. Kudos, our little Pip. 5*, obviously. ~~JB

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

interesting twist

Wiz1002Wiz100210 months ago

Wow what a rude, Pippa!!

There was a lot to take in with this chapter but all of it was 1st class. From the exhibitionism with the delivery guy, who must have got the surprise of his night seeing to basically topless with you large boobs out and erect nipples (you didn’t need to give a tip after that performance!), to almost public sex while blowing Chris’s as he talks to the old letch Toby, and then onto the climax of piss-play, D/s and sloppy seconds with John! It was a beautiful ride and Chris got one hell of a treat that night. I wonder if he managed to clean up the kitchen enough to avoid arousing suspicion in his mother when she got back? Piss and cum sprayed uncontrollably around the kitchen floor and then the two of you rolling around in it must have been quite a see Iggy afterwards!!

Loved the chapter, as always, but you have left many threads still to be answered: what will happen to poor Rita? Will she get out if the abusive relationship? Will John be allowed to give her some extra marital pleasure, while getting done himself?! Where will Barbara fit in - I feel this can’t produce a happy ending!! And will tiny ever get to grips with your sexy body and leave a wet and sticky call card in you? Will your exhibitionist streak develop further and see you showing off to unsuspecting but very grateful gentlemen??

This series seems to have lots of potential as l to carry on for a very long time. Here’s hoping xx

Anjin1962Anjin196210 months ago

Well, what a joy finding a new chapter, and damn, so hot, so arousing. Such a wild transformation too. I totally understand John being unable to wait, a fresh cum filled pussy is such a pleasure, one you clearly both thoroughly make the most of.

Your friendship with Rita, shows your caring nature, and also being naughty and playful. I do hope she is able to escape the difficult and dangerous situation.

Your an amazing woman, and a great friend xox

meursault05meursault059 months ago

Every time I log in here and find a new chapter from Pippa my day is made!

5 stars every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.