Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expectant look on her face making me feel a little more relaxed...this...is going to be good.

Continuing, "...I had my reasons for keeping it secret in the past but....those reasons are no longer there."

Going on to carefully explain that my recent affair with Chris was actually known to john.

On learning this Rita acts with surprise but then barks up the wrong tree, assuming John had actually discovered the infidelity by accident and perhaps there had been some trouble?

Trying not to get tongue tied while putting her fully in the picture...I'm so nervous, but excited too.

"No...no it wasn't like that...he knew from the beginning...you see we have this secret erm...fetish...John likes it...you know?...when I'm with another guy...we both do."

Recognition of what I'm saying immediately transforms Rita's confused look to one of excited shock, her mouth and eyes simultaneously opening wide, hand coming up to her face in dramatic pose.

"Oh!...oh really?...you...you do....erm... that?....oh my...oh my god!"

Nodding while beginning to grin, feeling a surge of confidence barreling through me, I've wanted to tell her about our private life for too long and now it's out in the open it feels better than I'd imagined.

Rita continues with her enthusiastic response, "Fuckin hell!...I knew there was something about you...I bloody knew it!...so all this time John knew everything?...what you were doing with Chris?"

Nodding and beaming at my excited friend, she goes on to ask me lots of questions, including the obvious one...have I been with John and Chris at the same time?

I tell her the truth but add that although I haven't done that with Chris, there has been other guys in the past that have joined myself and John in a threesome.

And this is where our conversation really takes off, as Rita almost demands all the juicy details.

Over the next couple of hours I reveal everything we've done going all the way back to my first time testing the water with Neil the painter and right up to Mike the gamekeeper just before Chris.

Rita is in awe, hanging on every word, interrupting often with enthusiastic questions and showing a lot of approval.

Apparently, she thinks that I'm a very 'lucky bitch' and admires my courage for making fantasy a reality....I'm practically glowing!

There is a lot to tell, and it's the early hours of sunday morning by the time I get done describing all of my lovers over the years. Rita is particularly fascinated by old Sammy, his advanced age proving hard for her to believe.

She shows a lot of interest too in big old Harry, mainly due to his unusual size.

And it's while discussing my ex lovers large cock that another daring thought occurs to me...I have a video of Harry and myself taken covertly in our bedroom.

Gazing at the enthralled look on my friend's face as I describe in detail Harry's 10 inches of meat, I then add cautiously, "Hey erm...do you wanna see something....you know...something naughty?"

Rita begins to frown as she asks what it is?

Grinning cheekily back at her I ask that she stays put while I get it. Going up to the bedroom to fetch our 'special' laptop from beneath the bed, making sure everything is good to go before returning to the living room and a slightly nervous looking Rita.

"What's that?...what you got there?" She enquires.

Sitting next to Rita with the computer between us and tilted towards her I press play on the paused footage.

Rita's frown remains for a few seconds before realisation kicks in, her mouth begins to slowly open but initially no words come out, then slowly a whisper, "Oh...my...."

She trails off still staring fixedly at the screen, watching me in our bedroom sucking on Harry's big fat cock.

The look on my friend's face is absolutely priceless, she's transfixed to the screen in a kind of trance, hand resting on her chest.

After a brief moment she glances at me, "That's you...but...it doesn't look like you...and...I take it that is Harry?...the guy you were talking about with...."

She pauses for a second and looks back at the screen as Harry let's out a loud groan at the eager attentions of my tongue, "....with the big one."

Frowning, something she said gets my attention, Rita's comment of 'doesn't look like you'. This I've heard before from Dave our intimate friend on reviewing footage we've recorded with him.

Asking Rita what she means, my friend explains using exactly the same word Dave had. Struggling to describe the subtle change in my appearance she uses the word 'possessed' but, not in a bad way.

I've noticed the same effect in all other men I've recorded encounters with...just something that happens to fascinate me.

It has a similar appeal to watching the energy drain out of a guy as his seed drains from him into me, like I'm consuming a part of him, perhaps the part that 'possessed' him.

After showing Rita some more of the Harry video, during which I notice all the usual signs of arousal she exhibits, we sit side by side and watch some clips of young Chris getting busy with me on our marital bed.

This particular footage is early on in our 'affair' and long before I realised what was going on with him and his mum.

Rita stares in wide eyed fascination while playing with her hair, legs crossed, right foot rocking gently back and forth.

"Bloody hell...he really does go like a rabbit doesn't he?" Her words are spoken quietly and almost as though speaking to herself.

"Oh yeah." My simple reply is brimming over with pride, Rita is completely in awe at what I'm doing with a guy half my age.

In amongst the approving words and occasional shock exclamation at what she's observing, there are some questions as well.

Did these men know they were being filmed? I feel a sting of guilt as I divulge that no, in fact they didn't.

Admitting to Rita that we were selfish in this respect and it was wrong, but part of me is glad we did it. When you think about it?...the guys we filmed were being perfectly natural, ignorance in this case proving to be a positive thing...certainly looks good on camera anyway, if I do say so myself.

After viewing the juicy bits of my afternoon of passion with Chris it's clear that we are both very aroused by the intimate chat and explicit videos.

I'm aware that my panties are damp and I know that Rita's will be too. With our conversation coming to an end I close the laptop up and there now follows an awkward moment where we both know what we need but are unsure of how to get it.

Our routine of late has been to basically get way too tipsy and crash out in the living room, but we both have an itch that desperately needs scratching. It's Rita who makes the first move, providing us both with an opportunity for some quality 'alone' time.

Casually asking me if the spare bed is made up and can she sleep in there tonight instead of on the sofa? The way she puts it and how she looks at me while asking leaves little doubt as to what my friend intends to do with herself once alone.

There is no attempt to hide her desire. Beginning to grin while replying that yes I think we both need to have a proper bed to sleep in tonight.

Rita grins back and gives me a knowing look. The fact that we both know what each other will be doing causing no embarrassment, proof if any were needed of how intimate our friendship has become.

And with that very personal exchange between us, our night together draws to a close. The pair of us retire to our own private rooms...and private thoughts...fantasies.

Once between the sheets of our double bed my hand wanders eagerly down between my open legs...soft..moist..heat.

I'm torn between wanting to make it last, savouring every fine stroke of my fingers, and needing quick relief.

In the end it's both, initially a quickie, concentrating solely on my clit.

Once recovered from that I go for something a little more substantial, John has recently treated me to a large 'real feel' bbc dildo, nine inches long and of thick girth.

Deep and slow is the order for the next half hour or so, imagining one of my favourite secret fantasies while indulging, my thoughts occasionally wandering to Rita and what she will be thinking about...while pleasing herself.

And it's just before the critical moment, while plunging that great big thing hard and fast into myself, bucking my hips wildly, that an image suddenly fills my mind...gatecrashing the secret...wild fantasy that brought me to the point of no return.

That image is one of Rita in passionate embrace...with my husband.

**

The next morning I arose from bed feeling surprisingly good, what with the amount of booze I'd consumed and two strong climaxes as well.

Sometimes with a big orgasm I get a headache but this time it's fine. The image of hubby John fucking Rita was still etched into my mind and at the forefront of my thoughts.

I had discussed the possibility of a threesome with John before but in the past I was committed to lies I'd told Rita regarding my reasons for having an affair with Chris.

And when I'd proposed the same 'arrangement' involving young boyfriend Chris my friend declined, Rita had shown interest but in the end was too afraid of abusive husband Carl finding out.

Also she is naturally very shy so it would be a big deal. But maybe, if I were to suggest it again?

After knowing Rita for some time, I do understand much more about her private life, her preferences for instance when it comes to men, also my friend has engaged with me in intimate conversations about sexuality...fantasies and such.

I know for example, that she is an avid fan of 'solo' time. Having not been touched by Carl in years and too afraid to stray there is little choice.

Rita indulges in a rich fantasy world and has a carefully hidden selection of toys. She is quite active sexually and enjoys her solo time often, usually several times a week.

So what with this overactive imagination and a very healthy appetite...

Maybe she could be persuaded. And of course, it would be another way to get back at Carl. She had already committed one act of rebellion by having a close relationship with me, so what was one more?

During breakfast, sat across from Rita at the dining table, I took a mental deep breath...and tried again.

Treading carefully, building up to my idea, I proposed the secret arrangement. Everything was the same except John replaced young Chris as the lucky guy.

My friend initially reacts with surprise, there is some nervousness. But as we discuss the details she seems to warm to the idea, there is obvious excitement, a willingness to proceed.

But just when I think I've got her on board, the Carl 'programming' kicks in, the fear and psychological hold he has over her proves just too strong...and she declines once more.

Leaving me so disappointed. It's not just the fact that I want something good and exciting to happen for Rita, something that we can all enjoy together, what really leaves me feeling dejected is that I want her to get back at this evil man.

I know that if she can do this, then it will perhaps awaken the dormant self esteem and confidence so desperately needed to give her the strength to get away from Carl altogether.

Leave him behind and start her life over again.

But now, with Rita's second refusal, that seemed destined never to happen.

Or so I thought..

**

After my friend's fear got the better of her that sunday morning life went on as usual, weeks past. Rita turned up at work one tuesday morning after being absent monday, with a heavy limp, claiming she'd missed a step while walking downstairs and fallen.

I knew different of course, it was strange watching her lie so convincingly to the other girls. I later found out that Carl had pushed her down the stairs, no particular reason, he was just feeling 'that way out' Rita explained matter of factly.

I was beginning to understand why Rita's sister had fallen out with her, it's hugely frustrating to see someone you care about just accepting this abuse as normal and I found myself feeling angry towards her for taking it.

As time went by, my idea about the threesome with John was almost forgotten. Our routine of spending saturday night's together carried on and was eagerly awaited by us both. One of the highlights of our week.

And then, one sunday morning in late may as we chatted over a bacon sarnie and coffee, Rita had a surprise for me.

I'd noticed that my friend had been distracted during our chat and kept glancing away at something on the kitchen worktop, she seemed distant and preoccupied. So, when noticing her gaze briefly wonder once more I followed it to her mobile phone, looking back around at her questioningly I ask if she's expecting someone to call?

Rita just stares at the mobile with a thoughtful expression for what seems like a long time, almost as though she hasn't heard me.

Then she alters her gaze back to me and simply says, "No...I'm not."

Her words and tone are quiet and distant, how she's acting both worries me and arouses my curiosity, there is definitely something wrong so I decide to investigate further but just as I'm about to Rita interrupts me with her own much more important question.

Staring down into her mug of coffee while absently playing with the handle, she asks, "Pip?....you know what you were talking about with John?...you know?...that idea you had about me....well...joining you two?...it was a whil..."

Interrupting her with a meaningful, "Yeah." The small word drawn out into a long one with the expectant tone behind it, I cannot hide the huge grin forming on my face as realisation hits me.

"Well...you see...I've been thinking about it...and..."

Interrupting again, my excitement rising, "Your gunna do it aren't you?...please tell me your gunna do it!"

Reaching out and grasping her hand, "Please...Rita?...don't be messing me around here."

At these excited words my friend looks up from the coffee mug grinning shyly and replies with a positive nod of the head.

Erupting with enthusiastic words of approval, I'm barely able to believe Rita's shock U-turn but so pleased that she has.

Congratulating my friend for making the right decision and promising her with a meaningful look, that she will not regret it.

Curious as to why the big change of mind I ask what influenced her? At this Rita gets up out the chair and leaves the table momentarily to retrieve her phone, coming back while fiddling with it I'm then handed the device while she says, "He sent this last night...late...I don't normally look at them but...something came over me and I opened it..."

I'm staring wide eyed at the picture message while Rita continues talking, "...the one kissing his neck is his bitch...and the other with his thing in her mouth is her half sister...I didn't read the wording...I know what it will say."

Studying the image, it's a selfie taken by the woman sucking on Carl's bell end. They are all laid on a bed naked, Carl propped up grinning at the camera, one hand on the ladies head the other pointing at what she's doing.

He's a heavy set man, looks tall too and he has a moustache, he's older than the women. He has cold cruel eyes and a callous grin. From what Rita has told me about the guy I already despise him but looking at his image magnifies that feeling tenfold...then I read the text that came with the picture.

As the words are digested my mouth slowly drops open, "Fucking...hell."

The whispered exclamation is uttered to myself not Rita. I can't repeat what Carl wrote to his wife, the words are truly nasty and degrading and have only one purpose...to make Rita feel utterly horrible about herself.

Looking up at Rita I ask, "Can I delete this?"

Rita nods.

Selecting delete and pressing with middle finger on the touch screen, I then turn my finger around to give it the bird while commenting, "Fuck off cunt!"

These words are not whispered but spat out with rage.

As I'm giving Rita her phone back she's speaking to me, "I saw that picture and...well...I...I don't know...I just thought well...if that's what he's doing then why not John you know?...John's been really nice to me and..."

My friend continues to describe her feelings about the picture.

Her words are hesitant, like she's not sure of what she's saying, and the tone is that of a question. Rita explains to me her reason for the U-turn is focussed on providing a 'treat' for my hubby John rather than something good for herself.

It makes me wonder if this is some kind of twisted justification for betraying Carl or if indeed it is that she cares more for John's needs than her own.

And by 'twisted' of course, I mean from her own highly submissive, abused point of view. Why try and justify cheating on your hubby when he so blatantly flaunts his own infidelity?

Although willing, she is also worried about Carl finding out, Rita begins to ramble and repeat herself so I halt it by reaching out and taking her hand, squeezing it, "Hey...hey!...it's alright...you don't have to explain to me."

Continuing, I tell Rita that she has made the right decision and we will look after her, and he 'that' will never find out.

It almost draws tears to my eyes as she looks so sincerely into me and says, "You promise?...you promise me he will never find out?...please promise?"

Nodding, my mind now filled with the assurance that Rita is on board with this, I gaze confidently back and tell her, "Trust me...we're gunna get our own back on this bastard...you are gunna get your own back...and I promise you he will never know."

I do mean it.

It is a step in the right direction, but Rita has a long way to go. These first tentative steps at walking away from a lifetime of conditioning and abuse are so important.

And what a way to start.

After I reassure her we go on to discuss, with great excitement and enthusiasm, what lies ahead.

Our sunday morning eventually drawing to an end with Rita's departure back unfortunately, to another week with him.

I feel so bad every time we part knowing what she is facing. However this time there is something positive on the horizon.

Despite our low mood on saying goodbye, another good weekend together expired, there is excitement and dare I say a healthy mix of apprehension on Rita's part, as we look forward to the following saturday...

**

John is unusually quiet as I sit next to him in the front passenger seat of our car. We're on our way to pick Rita up and are nearly at the rendezvous point. I know he's nervous, not just from his silence and body language, John has confided with me several times during the past week that he's anxious about this evening.

Excited too of course, I mean, two women to himself...he's been practically drooling all week. When I first told him the good news of Rita's U-turn he could hardly believe his luck.

Since then my hubby has endured a whole week of tortuous anticipation, the build up to this evening proving almost unbearable.

He's been beside himself with excitement. I've provided him with around the clock relief, not that I'm complaining of course. However for the past couple of days and at his request we haven't done anything, purposefully so he is more eager and energetic.

But now, as we near our destination his nerves have re-emerged. My hubby's anxiety over this evening however, is nothing compared with Rita.

I'd almost given up on her doing it several times. She has been a bundle of nerves all week.

And as the pressure began to take hold, the first casualty was our initial plan of a proper threesome, all in the same bed. This we had agreed upon the previous sunday morning. No contact between myself and Rita of course, as neither of us are bi, so lucky hubby would get all our attention.

However, as the week progressed Rita wanted this scenario watered down to one of separate room fun. I had no problem with this and readily agreed. So, a new plan replaced the old.