Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Single beds should be just that. Way too small for two adults.

Going across the landing to the bathroom, nearing our bedroom door there's no sound of snoring from Rita and I get the impression she is awake.

Leaving her in peace I get showered and go back out the bathroom heading downstairs, noting as I do so that John is snoring heavily...he has had a busy night.

Deciding to have breakfast before going for a walk, it's the smell of cooking bacon and coffee wafting upstairs that brings Rita down to see me.

And here she stands before me now.

Having just gotten up and come straight downstairs she is looking rough, wrapped in a dressing gown, hair a mess, no make up... and reeking of my husband's cum.

Rita has a pleasantly tired, fulfilled look about her...and a huge grin.

One happy bunny.

At long last she has received the attention craved for so long and my does it show, I cannot help but grin back at her as we say our good mornings.

Trying hard to stifle a giggle I ask, "So...did you have a good night?"

At this Rita just bursts into a fit of giggles with me quickly joining in, giving up trying to resist.

Rita is trying to talk through the laughter, "I...I can't believe...believe I did...that...we...did that!"

The giggles eventually dry up and Rita takes a seat at the kitchen table while I get her a hot drink and something to eat. We continue talking for a long while, long after breakfast is consumed.

Suffice to say, Rita has thoroughly enjoyed her night with my hubby. Being so shy she doesn't give too much away about what they actually did, although I do get most of that juicy information from John later.

But what Rita does say is music to my ears because of the word she chooses to describe her night with John... her act of rebellion.

She calls it a very 'liberating' experience.

And that is exactly where I want this to lead, liberation from the thing that has ruined her life so far.

There is a long way to go, but I so desperately want her to see that there is more to life than being this animals doormat.

And so, as our weekend all together comes to an end a new era begins. Our new era, the three of us.

This is to become our routine for many months ahead.

A prelude to greater things for my special friend.

End of chapter 15.

Author's note.

In the coming chapter of chronicles I will detail the first of two of the 'memorable' episodes of our journey that I mentioned at the beginning of this chapter.

This account will be posted to the mature section.

My apologies for slower uploads of chapters, the problem with my eyesight continues to be an issue.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story.