Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 16

Story Info
A change of routine brings a new opportunity.
9.9k words
4.82
5.5k
7

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

Ok, so in this part of our journey myself and John were already in a special relationship with my best friend Rita.

At this stage along the path we were still practicing separate room fun.

We had also been continuing to look for that special guy with whom to share me, had been since Chris left the scene. All our attempts except one had crashed before take off. The email pal sites had been productive, resulting in a meeting but despite some heavy flirting online, exchanging photos etc, in the end the chemistry just wasn't there and the meeting was awkward and embarrassing...I hate that.

We all thought it would work, but it is a very different story to actually meet the guy you have been flirting with from afar.

Anyway, life went on.

My job at the supermarket was still going ok, but now the shift rota had stopped and I was working permanent afternoons which suited me fine as I had my mornings free.

And in late June of seventeen John began working a later shift at the furniture warehouse, nine while six. This new work situation inadvertently led to the series of events which I'm about to relate, as in the case of our very good friend Dave, sometimes fate lends a hand and we acquire what we have been sorely needing...by chance.

Unlike our special relationship with Dave however, this particular episode was unfortunately short lived. Very intense, but way too brief.

So...on with the story.

Myself and John are usually up early, me before him as I have insomnia so I'm awake from around two in the morning and tend to get out of bed just after five. On a normal working day John is up before seven.

We usually go for a morning walk together for the exercise.

Anyway, at this time our local leisure centre had recently undergone a refurbishment with several million pounds being spent by the council.

The grand reopening had been heralded by local papers several weeks earlier.

The facility boasted amongst other things, a large swimming pool with a ten foot deep end.

This however, was old news to us as we both knew the place well despite not visiting for donkeys years.

I last went there when I was at school. The weekly class visit to the pool being a much looked forward to highlight.

We would be herded together and led in a line of pairs down to the 'baths' carrying our towels and swimsuits usually in a spar or kwick save carrier bag.

The pool always looked huge to me back in those days and the ten foot deep end was a little scary, especially when I had to dive down and retrieve a weight from the bottom to attain a swimming badge.

Anyway, what with John not being at work while nine I looked into an 'early bird' swimming session at the pool that started at seven thirty and lasted an hour. This would be perfect, allowing my hubby plenty of time to get to work afterwards as the leisure centre is only a five minute drive from the warehouse.

We'd been looking for something different to do on a morning instead of the walk and seen as we both love the water it made perfect sense.

So, one bright warm morning in late June we headed off together in the car to the leisure centre. On arrival there was the familiar smell of chlorine bringing back memories of our school days, however once inside it was hardly recognisable.

The place had been practically gutted and most things replaced, modernised. They had done a good job which was hardly surprising seen as it had been closed for nearly two years...the price of health and safety.

The length of time taken had become a joke locally, everybody grumbling about it. I'd hear folk comparing the project with that of the empire state building in new york, pointing out how long ago that was and the time it took to construct.

One of the big differences was the fact that now the changing rooms are unisex whereas before you had separate male/female.

The showers had been moved too, but once through into the main pool area everything was pretty much the same although now it looked somehow smaller.

John was already waiting for me in the deep end, I noticed him waving as I took in the view. I'd also noticed the company we had this morning. Despite the hype over the reopening there aren't that many folk here, maybe half a dozen. Mainly elderly women, one young lady and a couple of old guys.

As I'm walking to where John is I pass close to the two old men, both of them are paying me a lot of attention so while walking by I give them a cheery smile, they nod and smile back, the larger of the two bids me a 'morning'.

It's strange but when I make eye contact with this man, I just know, from that one brief look...I know.

You could call it instinct, a woman's intuition perhaps, but there is something special about him.

Walking on by towards John I can feel two pairs of eyes watching me walk away, I'm wearing a black one piece bathing suit which has a deep v neckline revealing quite a lot of cleavage.

We chose this suit especially as it clings nicely to my curves.

Although not having much faith in actually finding anyone at our local pool it's always best to be prepared.

And from that look the old guy gave me it appears that maybe...just maybe.

However, it is way too early to make any assumptions and I scold myself inwardly for being optimistic and getting my hopes up over one little look.

I can't help it I suppose, it has been way too long and I'm desperate, we both are. John is very happy with our current situation of course, as you can imagine...two women to wrestle with every saturday night. But we have both sorely missed having a guy to share me with.

Anyway, continuing on down towards John I try and rein in my hopes for now. Getting level with him and squeezing my nose with thumb and forefinger I jump in, the water being surprisingly cool brings a yelp forth as I resurface causing a chuckle from John, "I know...it's bloody freezing...they spent all the money doing it up so now can't afford to heat it!"

He says while glancing over my shoulder, back towards the two old men I just walked past.

He doesn't say anything but I've seen that look before, it appears John has noticed their admiring glances too and is suffering from the same optimism as myself.

It's a good sign but again I try and shrug the hope off and suggest to john we do a few lengths. Oh my goodness, when you haven't been swimming for a while?...I manage one length before I'm aching all over, John fairs little better at just two.

However, with perseverance we are soon taking it steady up and down the pool, as we do so I can't help but keep sneaking a peek at the two old guys and every time I do note that their eyes are upon me, also they keep leaning into each other close and talking privately...seemingly discussing me.

Another promising sign, however on this our first day at the pool that is as far as things get. With no opportunity to make contact with my two elderly admirers I'm left to satisfy myself by offering a cheeky grin to the lecherous pair as I leave the pool at the end of our session.

Making sure I exaggerate the sway of my hips as I walk away...a wiggle in her walk makes the world go round...as big bopper put it.

Later after getting changed and joining my husband back in the car, John comments on the two old guys, confirming what I already knew, he too noticed that I was the focus of their attention.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" John asks after describing how he observed them in secret conversation together apparently discussing me while eyeing me up.

Giving my hubby a knowing grin I reply with a growing confidence, happy in the knowledge that their attention wasn't all in my own mind, "Oh yeah."

My two short words drawn out and overemphasized.

John goes on to voice my own initial concerns about being too optimistic but then adds something which has also occurred to me.

The obvious fact here being that there are two of them, so if our far sighted optimism proves accurate it could end up leading to our very first foursome.

The thought of having three guys to play with fires up my imagination, leaving me salivating at the images it conjures.

We make plans right then as John drives back home to drop me off before going to work. Our idea being to take things slowly, try and engage in conversation with my new admirers and test the water...so to speak.

However, as it turns out, we don't have to make the first move.

The next day tuesday sees a repeat of the two old guys behavior, a cheery smile from both in return for mine as I walk past them and then cautious leching and secretive conversation between the pair...all conducted with one eye on me.

I notice that they don't do much swimming, just around six or seven lengths at the beginning then they just hang around together chatting, and watching me.

Between the two I much prefer the bigger guy, this time getting a much better look at him in the shallow end. Very tall, perhaps a couple inches taller than John, a broad powerful looking chest, big shoulders and arms. He has lots of hair on his chest and belly and back but is clean shaven completely bald on top.

Quite handsome with a warm smile and kind blue eyes.

He has a very nice physique for an old guy and I can even make out some abdominal definition, making me wonder if he works out, perhaps a fitness fanatic?

I have yet to see his lower half as both him and his friend have been already in the pool on our arrival and we usually get out first.

His buddy is rather different, shorter and stocky with a beer belly. Balding and a large beak like nose reminding me of Toby, Chris's old neighbour.

Both men look to be in their late sixties perhaps early seventies.

As we are swimming back and forth John passes me roughly half way across the pool, we do around four of five lengths then rest up and repeat.

On one of my return journeys to the deep end I notice that both the old guys have moved position so that they will be very close by to me when I stop for a rest...interesting.

We had planned to strike up a conversation on leaving, perhaps in the showers after the session. John had a few questions lined up about the pool but now it appears that this tactic may not be needed.

And sure enough upon my arrival at the side, clinging on and catching my breath I hear the big one say, "Excuse me love." Turning to face him he continues, "I've been watching you swim and I hope you dont mind but I couldn't help notice your technique."

Feeling a little confused at his comment but glowing inside with excitement that he's made contact, I'm about to ask what he means when he answers for me.

"You don't touch the edge when you complete a length...most folk touch the side with their hand or push off with their feet...but you don't...it's good practice and shows your confident in the water...how long have you been doing that?"

Now beginning to glow externally as well at the handsome guys compliment, I reply that I've always done it like that and consider touching the poolside cheating, just my own opinion, adding that there is no 'side' to touch in the middle of a lake or in the sea.

My reference to wild swimming being picked up on by both men and carrying our conversation on nicely. It turns out that these guys are also wild swimming fans, as we swap our knowledge of the best locations to visit John arrives on the scene after completing his length.

The guys say their hellos and introduce themselves with a shake of hands as Ted and Charlie, Ted being the big tall handsome one. I note with approval that Ted's hand is quite large, mine easily disappearing within his firm grip.

After introductions and discussing wild swimming the pair ask us a few questions, general stuff like are we local or visiting and do we intend to become regulars at the pool like they are.

We all get along very well, the conversation flowing, both Ted and Charlie seem to be perfect gentlemen in contradiction to the lecherous looks I've been receiving from them.

The hour session seems to fly by and we don't get a lot of swimming done as the two gents keep us talking at the poolside.

We learn a lot about our new friends and in the coming days learn a lot more.

The pair have been buddies since childhood, now both sixty eight they worked down the pit together initially and then later moved to the power station where they spent the bulk of their working life.

Retiring several years ago they still spend a lot of time together.

Both are married, Charlie's wife is not into swimming and is more of a green figured gardening type whereas Ted's girl normally joins him in the pool but has broken her arm in a bad fall so she's currently at home feeling sorry for herself. She loves swimming but with a 'potted' arm it's not possible.

By the end of the week we are chatting together regularly in the pool like we've known each other for years.

It all seems to be going very well, but now comes the difficult question of how to proceed?

Despite our experience with the swinging lifestyle, we struggle to come up with an answer. Our past encounters have mostly had the 'script' written for them.

The likes of Neil the painter for example, who was an easy target because of his fear of women and thus...putty in my hands. Harry, well, all I had to do was give in to his advances. The experience that most compared to this would probably have to be Dave, whom we'd met by chance much like the situation that we faced now.

But to complicate things, here we had a very public place. The other swimmers had noticed us all gathered around each other chatting, then there were the ever watchful lifeguards.

Added to this was the frustrating fact that both men behaved like perfect gentlemen, not the slightest hint of flirting or innuendo despite our subtle efforts occasionally, the bait just wasn't taken.

So, where did we go from here?

Again, it was our new friends along with a nudge from fate that provided the solution to the problem.

**

On Monday after enjoying another fun weekend with Rita over at ours saturday night, John had to go into work earlier to cover a colleagues absence.

Deciding to keep my early bird session at the pool despite being alone, wondering absently as I made my way down to the leisure centre if John's absence would mean a change of behaviour in Ted or Charlie.

They had been very well behaved while John was with me but what would they be like having me to the themselves?

I was about to find out.

Once in my swimsuit I walked through the little pool of water near the showers, around the corner and out into the main pool area.

There are more folk here this morning, elderly women mostly, I soon spot Ted and Charlie over at the deep end, waving, they wave back and I make my way over to them, noting as I get closer their gaze settling on my ample bosom.

Once in the water beside them I receive the obvious question, where is John this morning? As he is usually in the water first and chatting with them by the time I get in, once I've told them the reason he won't be joining us, that's when the atmosphere takes on a subtle change initially at least.

The first thing I notice is the men exchange a brief 'knowing' look, sort of a secret glance between them, then they both kind of move in on me quite close into my personal space so we keep brushing up against each other.

Next comes the cautious innuendo and gentle flirting...

What a difference! It seems that my 'hunch' was correct. Although to give him credit it was John that planted the seed earlier that morning by making a humorous remark with raised eyebrows concerning my own behaviour now he wouldn't be there to keep an eye on me.

It seems that Ted and Charlie's gentlemen routine had taken us both off guard and now here I was with two horny old fellas practically glued to me.

There is a lot of physical contact, not in an intimate way, just bodily contact under the water sort of discreet...a hand absently placed on my lower back for example or simply brushing up against me. I do note that it's mainly Ted doing the touching and most of the flirting.

I'm not really getting much swimming done as every time it's rest period I'm mobbed by my two new friends.

Not that I'm complaining of course, and I make a point of showing them I'm comfortable with their cautious advances, not only comfortable but enjoying the attention, giggling at their innuendo and carefully flirting back.

Some of the comments are a little crude but I stick with it and begin to give as good as I get.

With the hour sessions ending creeping up on me all too soon comes the realisation of how much I've enjoyed being the centre of their attention, it's been too long since I've felt like this.

The guys final comments as we part company are more than encouraging, as I'm about to get out Ted leans in real close and says, "Here Pippa...it's been a laugh this morning love...we've enjoyed your company...will you be on your own again tommorow?"

He says it with a real twinkle in his eye and a cheeky grin. The obvious answer both guys are looking for is yes...so... feeling bold and very aroused I reply on impulse with a confident 'yes'.

Adding that I'm looking forward to seeing them both in the morning, giving a cheeky grin back as I pull myself up on the ladder, noting as I do so Ted's gaze dropping to my ample rump while climbing up.

Leaving them both staring like hungry dogs in my wake.

Oh god! That feeling is sublime... I know they are watching me leave, walking away towards the showers...their eyes glued to my rear...I've missed this so much.

Once back in the changing cubicle I'm so turned on from the experience that I want to touch myself, but I don't.

Preferring instead the slow burn of waiting till I get back home, then going to our bedroom and indulging in some toy fun.

I'm so aroused that I do it twice in quick succession.

Not being able to wait for John coming home I inform him of what's happened that morning with Ted and Charlie by phone.

Calling him up on his break, John is beside himself with excitement and tells me he can't wait to get home.

Later that afternoon when John arrives back from work he has a gift for me, something my teasing and his imagination has been working on all day...

And with Steve out at his girlfriend's, I gratefully receive my gift.

Afterwards I tell John in more detail what happened at the swim session that morning, the excitement in his eyes and voice a clear indication of what this means to him.

We are both exhilarated by Ted and Charlie's flirtatious behaviour, it has indeed been too long.

John listens carefully to every little detail, finding it particularly interesting how they waited until he was absent before making a move on me.

This we both agreed proved the pair are quite careful, a trait we happen to admire and as John accurately put it 'a pair of sly old foxes'.

There now came an important question from John, would they do it?...go all the way?

I mean, there's a big difference between a bit of gentle flirting and actually getting into bed with someone. I felt confident enough to answer yes to this question. Their behaviour reminding me very much of old George back when we lived at church view.

Our crafty and flirtatious neighbour would often come round to visit me on some pretence when he knew John was out. He certainly had designs on me and I instinctively knew that if given the slightest chance he would have taken it.

Ted and Charlie are the same.

John agrees, he too believes these elderly chancers will go for it.

So now came a new problem, John very much wanted to be a part of this. Having not seen me in action 'in the flesh' with another guy since Mike the gamekeeper, he was desperate.

I too, was aching for him to witness it.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers