Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concentrating hard on this task while panting...reaching back with one hand...I feel Ted's upper leg and buttock...his muscles flexing...his power.

With my head right down against the bench I can look round and watch him, we make eye contact, I see fervent desire...raw undiluted lust in his feverish expression.

And it's at this point, as my eyes explore his, that we both hear several people approaching, chatting, laughter, a cough...the session in the main pool has come to an end...we...have company.

In my current level of arousal the thought of all these people around us but unaware of what we're doing, is the cherry on the cake.

I'm nearly there, but for my elderly friend behind me...his time is up.

As a group of chatty folk walk by heading for the lockers Ted stops fucking me, at first I think it's to remain quiet while they pass but I'm mistaken.

While going still I feel him tense up then jerk once, once more...pushing forward deeper into me with one hand moving from my hip to the back of my neck, pinching hard.

A second later the familiar and exquisite sensation of heavy twitching can be felt deep within as Ted's big fat cock fills me with cum.

Watching his face closely, Ted's eyes narrow and his mouth slowly opens in silent scream of delight.

I desperately want to keep watching but my neck hurts with the strain of looking back and what with my lovers tight grip I have to face forward and rest my head against the cubicle wall.

Keeping my hand on his buttock, it's clenched up tight amid climax spasm, muscles rigid, a tremble in his legs.

As Ted unloads in me I stay still and quiet, trying to control my breathing while soaking up the sensation.

Giving myself completely to another man is always very special, but the first time he 'seeds' me is the pinnacle of erotic excitement.

Remaining still and silent allows me to focus fully on the experience, every tiny movement, sound, smell.

Ted's panting but managing to keep the volume low, his grip upon me still tight but I feel the heavy throbbing within weakening and slowing down. Next comes a tickling sensation tracing down my right thigh...I'm leaking.

It appears that Ted is quite fruitful and produces a lot...good...I like that.

Just as the last spurts are ebbing we hear someone enter the cubicle next door, our mystery neighbour quickly identified as a woman by her muttered grumbling, something about a locker.

We remain quiet as she begins undressing and drying, if only she knew what was going on just feet away.

Presently I feel my elderly lover relax, muscles untensing, grip loosening. His once heavily pulsing cock now still and reducing in size.

Patting him gently on the buttock...good boy...he begins to pull out, in doing so causing an audible 'schlock' noise and more tickling sensation for me as warm cum runs down both thighs.

Ted has certainly left his mark both on and in me, I'm a mess back there, if only John were here to see what state our new friend has gotten me into.

He'd be straight in there after him, enjoying sloppy seconds.

As we part I get down off the bench, turn to face Ted and park my wet behind back on it, my eyes immediately focusing on his groin and the cause of all this sticky stuff.

I'm delighted to see that big old Ted is uncut, the large bulbous head already beginning to retract beneath the foreskin. He's shrinking quickly but it's still a handsome size even semi erect.

Its whole length is glistening with my juices and as I stare transfixed, droplets of cum are leaking from the disappearing head, splashing to the tiles below.

Ted's groin area is covered in a mass of thick grey hair, matted with our recent activity. A large, weighty looking nut sack hangs down with two very pronounced lumps visible within.

Tearing my eyes away from it for a moment, glancing up at him while giving a cheeky grin and beckoning with curling finger, Ted takes a step forward bringing his tackle within reach.

Leaning closer I take the hot sticky thing into my mouth, sucking and licking him clean. While enjoying the taste of my new man Ted lovingly stokes my head and plays with my hair...it's a very sweet moment between us.

Turning my head to one side I'm able to look up at him, he watches me closely with a loving gaze which is reminiscent of how old George our amorous ex neighbour used to look at me. Although nothing happened between us, despite his efforts, he had a special affectionate 'fatherly' way of watching me which always made me feel special, as it did now with Ted.

Once clean I withdraw with a parting kiss on the end. Ted begins moving back allowing me room to move and it's now, with a growing grin, that I notice Ted's trunks are still around his legs, in his haste to get at me he'd only pulled them so far down.

And now I'm faced with the comical image of Ted trying to walk backwards with the tight garment restricting his movements. Watching as he stops and pulls them up, carefully poking his still swollen member back into the small trunks.

He's so focused on the task that my silent giggles go unnoticed until he looks up.

Frowning and mouthing, 'What?' a faint grin now also appearing in response to mine, shaking my head I indicate it's nothing then adding in impromptu sign language that I'll tell him later.

Standing up, Ted approaches me again and we embrace kissing deeply, I can taste myself on his tongue.

Slowly parting lips Ted then whispers very quietly into my ear, "I don't want anyone to see us coming out of here together...I'll go out now while they're all getting changed and wait for you in the foyer."

Nodding my understanding, he smiles warmly and goes to cautiously leave, jumping as I goose him when his back is turned I can't help myself he does have a cute peachy bum.

Ted flashes me a cheeky smile which I return, then I watch as he unbolts the cubicle door and carefully walks out, closing it behind him.

Once alone I survey the damage, he's done me good, my inner thighs are streaked with sticky rivulets of cum, there's some on the bench and splashes on the floor and it's still slowly oozing out of me.

Time for some tissues from my bag. Retrieving them I begin cleaning myself. All the time I'm wiping I'm thinking of Ted and what we've just done, my mind constantly wandering back to our recent tango.

My thoughts awash with still fresh images, it's distracting and I can't seem to concentrate on anything else.

During cleaning I happen to brush against my clit, the resulting jolt of exquisite pleasure bringing an important issue into sharp focus...I'm still highly aroused...and in need of some relief.

As if on cue, the lady getting changed next door finishes up and leaves her cubicle...leaving me alone.

Well, what's a girl to do? Nobody's going to see or hear, I have privacy.

And so I do.

I sit down on the bench resting my back against the cubicle wall, open my legs and use my fingers.

I hadn't planned to do it, even after Ted left me feeling a little frustrated, certainly not disappointed just...frustrated.

So I see to my needs, it's only a small one but quite satisfying.

Afterwards I get dressed and, leaving no trace of what we've been up to, exit the cubicle.

I'm a little while catching up with Ted in the foyer, what with all the cleaning and then my spontaneous solo activity, and by the time I've dried and brushed my hair I half expect him not to be there.

But he is, as is Charlie.

As I enter the large foyer there are other folk milling about and someone talking to a woman at front desk.

The two old friends are stood over in one corner by the entrance doors, Charlie is in the process of leaving and worryingly doesn't look too happy with Ted.

He's shaking his head as though annoyed or disappointed about something, I can't hear what they're saying because of all the background noise in the busy foyer area.

Making my way over to them through several people who don't seem to look where they are going distracts my attention and by the time I'm nearly there Charlie is off out the main doors, giving me a cheery wave as he goes, waving back but feeling confused and worried...why was Charlie a little disgruntled but now seems ok?

Going up to Ted he gives me that familiar warm smile complete with twinkle in his blue eyes, everything normal so far.

We say our hellos, Ted complimenting me on how I look. But I'm curious to know what they were talking about that would annoy Charlie so I just come out with it and ask, "Everything alright?...hope I haven't caused any problems between you and Charlie?"

At this Ted's smile falters a little and, looking worryingly around us, motions to go outside.

Once out he says, "Let's take a steady walk to the car park...lots of prying eyes and ears in there."

We walk a few paces in silence before he continues, "No love...no you haven't...Charlie's surprised that's all...he thought it was just a bit of fun banter we were having...didn't expect things to go this far...he'll be alright...and don't worry he won't tell anyone...our secrets safe."

I accept Ted's response for now but with a strong feeling that there is more to Charlie's concern than mere surprise.

Once away from the main building we make our way along the path down a gentle slope to the car park, and with fewer people about to hear we can talk more freely.

We stroll side by side taking in the warm summer morning air, it's good to be away from the strong smell of chlorine and that closed in, echoey atmosphere of the pool.

As we walk Ted begins thanking me for a wonderful morning, stopping abruptly to wave in response to Charlie driving past us and tooting the car horn on his way out the car park, "See ya...there he goes...told you he'd be alright."

I do notice Charlie's beaming smile and a jokingly accusing finger pointed at his friend while passing, seems to be in good mood, at least for now anyway.

"Sorry pippa...as I was saying...that?...that was truly...well...I don't have good enough a description of what we have just done...you've made me very happy...it was so unexpected so spontaneous...and so very...very exciting."

Thanking Ted for a wonderful time too, he then Interrupts me by way of apology, faking confusion I ask what he means? But this wily old fox sees straight through my effort to spare his feelings.

Fixing me with a wise all knowing gaze and leaning in close, lowering his voice he says, "You know what I mean...didn't last two minutes back there...I'm better than that I know I am...it's just..."

Ted hesitates for a brief moment, looking thoughtful, before continuing.

"...it's just...you took me by surprise and...I haven't done...you know...that...in a long time and it...sorry you...felt so good..."

My new boyfriend hesitates once more, gathering his thoughts.

"...I couldn't hold on to it...I feel ashamed...I didn't even ask you...you know?"

I know instantly what he means and assure him that I loved it, especially the sticky end delivered exactly where it's supposed to be.

Ted still seems a little remorseful, earning this increasingly loveable old rogue extra brownie points. I'm finding myself suddenly smitten.

He then surprises me by talking about his wife Mary, something which I do get used to over the coming weeks.

For a man who appears to care very much about his spouse it is something which stands out in my recollection, seeing how he was betraying her with me.

Ted explains that Mary had an operation several years earlier which I gather from his 'womens troubles' reference amongst other vague comments, to mean a hysterectomy.

After this procedure she went off sex completely.

But Ted still had needs so he briefly explained how she would do him 'favours' occasionally.

Adding that he hadn't had 'proper' intimacy with a woman in several years.This being a story of course, that I was familiar with having had relations with older men in the past.

Telling him I understand and that I didn't mind at all that he got a little carried away, going on to repeat what I'd said earlier about loving the sticky ending.

There's now a short pause in the intimate part of our conversation as we reach Ted's car.

Unlocking it then turning to face me he suddenly remembers my giggles back at the cubicle, asking what was so funny? I tell him about my observation of his trunks pulled half way down.

Ted chuckles then says, "Well yes...I was in a hurry to get to you and I didn't want to be bothered trying to take em off properly...I suppose I did look a bit foolish."

Ted then repeats how much he's enjoyed our encounter that morning and asks, rather cautiously, if I'm going to tell John?

Nodding while grinning, Ted's expression changes to one of concern at my response so I quickly assure him that my hubby will be very excited to hear about what we've done, adding that he'll be returning to the pool with me tommorow and will be eager to talk to Ted, congratulate him on 'taking care' of me in his absence.

This knowledge seems to calm his worried look briefly, but then it's replaced with a confused frown and a slow shake of the head, "It's odd..."

Ted trails off, allowing me to question what he means by odd?

"Well... what we just did in secret back there...it would be normal to keep it that way from our spouses...but you plan to tell yours knowing he'll enjoy hearing about it...that's what I mean...oh and also...if you were mine?..I wouldn't want to share you with anyone."

The latter part is spoken with genuine feeling, and accompanied by a warm smile, his eyes conveying that fatherly impression that drives me to distraction.

Before I can reply and amid an unexpected blush, my face beginning to burn, he adds, "I so badly want to kiss you right now...but..."

He glances quickly around us at passers by, other folk walking to their cars etc, "...but I'd better not."

It's now that I offer him an opportunity to kiss me and a lot more...there's nobody in at home. Steve is at college John at work, if he would like to then he could drive me back to mine and...come inside?

Ted is very tempted but has to reluctantly decline, he's already late for to get back home to take Mary to the hospital for a prearranged appointment.

So, we begrudgingly have to part but not before I promise my new lover a repeat of this mornings activity tommorow.

Ted's eyes light up with excitement at the prospect and he promises me, in lowered confidential tone, that he will be better next time.

We part after making sure I give him my best meaningful 'look' accompanied in soft sultry tone by the words, "See you in the morning Ted...looking forward to it."

I note with some degree of satisfaction that my new lover is lost for words at my slutty display, actually blushing while beginning to grin, shaking his head and then mumbling something about 'getting himself into at his age'.

Turning and walking away I hear Ted starting the car and driving off, pipping the horn as he goes past me, hand out the window in waving gesture.

Waving back, while continuing on to the bus stop, short heels clicking on the pavement as I go.

My thoughts immediately turn to hubby John who is no doubt, in turn thinking of me, and if I got up to anything while he is busy at work.

I was given a green light to go all the way with both our new friends but in the end I've only had one, for now.

Not that I'm complaining of course, and neither will John, especially when he learns where we did it and all the rest of the sordid little details.

As I continue walking a smug grin of satisfaction slowly spreads across my face...I've gone and done it again.

And now I look forward to revealing all to dearest hubby.

End of chapter 16.