Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But these two wily old foxes obviously preferred him absent. So, what to do next?

In a bold move driven by pure desire I suggest we show our hand, albeit cautiously, let Ted and Charlie know what we want.

A tall order for me but one I convince John I can pull off. I've come a long way from that shy, timid girl I used to be...I can handle these two.

So it's agreed, I will go alone to the pool again tomorrow and this time...it's for real.

There is some degree of trepidation that meets me before sleep that night...my main worry being exposure rather than making a fool of myself.

However, things aren't to turn out quite as we expect.

**

The next morning sees a repeat of behaviour from Ted and Charlie. All over me and plenty of flirting, especially from Ted who appears to be the more confident experienced one.

Charlie's approach being that of a guy who doesn't know what he's doing, although he seems fine with taking a backseat to Ted, allowing his friend to take the lead.

I find this interaction between us fascinating and also a huge turn on.

I was expecting some kind of rivalry between the two guys but they have quickly found their 'pecking order' Charlie easily giving way to the more dominant Ted.

Not that I'm complaining, I fancy Ted much more than Charlie and there is definitely chemistry between us.

During our flirtatious conversation I keep looking for an opportunity to give them the green light, but despite lots of chances I am a bag of nerves.

Our secret life is so important, discretion is everything, so if I want this then I have to take a gamble.

I'm already in deep and get to the point where I just say to myself...what the fuck?...go for it!...so I do.

There was a time perhaps a couple of years ago, when I would have quickly found myself out of depth. My shy nature would take control and I would have thrown in the towel, made my excuses and gotten out of the situation.

But now, with my past experiences to embolden me? I end up taking the two guys...and myself...by surprise.

At one point, about half way through our session, we are huddled together at the four foot six marker resting against the side, me in the middle with Ted on my right and Charlie on my left. Charlie has just made a crude joke about how much he likes 'diving', after my fake giggles dry up I tell them that they are both a pair of 'randy buggers' and sly with it, adding that I like that.

Ted grins cheekily and leans in close to me to make himself heard over the pool noises, "Hey!...what do you mean by sly?"

His little joke here being the concern about sly rather than randy, giggling once more I then continue to say, "You know what I mean...you act like perfect gents while John is here but now it's just me?...your both very naughty boys."

At this Ted aims a knowing glance at his friend before focusing on me once more, nudging my arm and winking at me he says, "Well...while the cats away the mice will play."

Giving them another little giggle I then take things a step further with my next words, "They do...but you know?... sometimes the cat likes to watch the mice playing...and sometimes he likes to join in and play along with them."

Somehow keeping my cool under tremendous pressure I watch Ted closely as he digests what I've said... eyes widening and with a look of understanding forming on his face he glances over my shoulder at Charlie with raised eyebrows and a growing wicked grin, the two friends gaze briefly at each other, Charlie copying Ted's grin.

After a short pause Ted resumes our private conversation, "Ah I see..."

Leaning even closer in to me he continues, "...I've heard about this kind of thing...so you and John...he likes to watch you with another guy?...is that right?"

Nodding, keeping my cool despite feeling the nerves snapping at my heels with the seriousness of what I've just revealed...the old part of me stood there in my conscience with wide eyes and dropped jaw expression, both hands clasped to sides of face in dramatic pose...'what have you done!'

Ignoring it, trying hard to push my nerves away, this is what I want after all, what I've fantasised about for all these months...another guy to play with...and now I have two.

Or at least that's how it appears to me at the time.

Trying to sound calm I reply, "Yep...that's what we like to do."

Swapping mischievous glances with his friend once more Ted then asks in the same quiet confidential tone, "And is that what you'd like to do with us?"

By now I note that Charlie is beginning to look nervous and a little awkward, Ted however remains in control and confident.

Normally, under this much pressure I would be showing my nerves too but I manage to keep going, nodding confidently while backing it up with a very wicked grin brings a risqué and enexpected response from Ted.

"Your serious aren't you?"

Nodding once more, Ted puts me on the spot with his next words.

"Alright...prove it."

I am already riding on a wave of high arousal and exhilaration, so my next action is almost reflex...I don't think, I just do.

Up until this point I'd been resting with my hands behind my back against the poolside, now cautiously looking around to make sure nobody is watching us, trying to look casual, I withdraw both hands from behind me and without delay place a hand each into the groin of both Ted and Charlie at the same time, grasping their tackle and having myself a good feel.

At this there is an immediate and opposite reaction from each man. Charlie instantly recoiling, almost jumping a mile while pushing my hand away, at the same time a surprised look appears on his face as he mutters, "Hey!...what you doing?"

He backs off away a few feet out of my reach while turning bright red and looking quickly around to see if anyone has seen us.

Ted on the other hand, quite literally, does nothing but stand still and allow me to grope him.

I'd noticed earlier when he'd gotten out the pool to dive in at the deep end, in what was an obvious display of skill aimed at impressing me, that he was wearing swimming trunks unlike Charlie who had shorts.

These trunks were quite skimpy, what are sometimes called 'budgie smugglers' for a bit of fun, anyway it hadn't escaped my attention that Ted had quite a large 'budgie' concealed within the garment.

And now, with my fingers gently exploring, I can feel he's a big boy and I can also feel he's getting bigger at my touch.

I keep my gaze mostly on the other swimmers while covertly fondling Ted beneath the water, but do occasionally sneak a glance at him.

He too is trying to look casual however his furtive grin kind of ruins the effort.

Charlie looks on, still with surprise but now beginning to grin in response to the comical look on his friend's face.

My heart is thumping like crazy as I continue exploring the old man's package...reaching lower to investigate Ted's balls, two ripe plums that deserve some gentle attention from my sharp nails...and it's at this point that Ted throws in the towel...he's swollen right up at my affections and is well on the way to being fully erect.

Gently grasping my hand and pulling it away, he chuckles a little while shaking his head then says, "Whoa...that's enough...alright love you win you've proved your point."

Ted looks around beaming, unable to hide the cheeky grin plastered all over his face, he too has gone a shade of red.

He leans in close and mutters something near my ear which I can't initially hear due to pool noise...other folk talking etc. Repeating he says, "I said bloody hell lass your a rum un!...I'm not going to be able to get out the pool for a while."

Beginning to giggle while looking down into the water at Ted's groin, sure enough a healthy bulge can be seen.

He turns around to face the poolside and thus hide his 'problem'. I join him, standing close. I know what to say next, it's spontaneous and exciting and I can't resist...but it is also very bold...well...I've come this far.

Noting the time, there is twenty minutes left of our session, but if we get out now we will avoid the stampede for showers/changing cubicles...we'll be pretty much alone.

Leaning in close to Ted I say, "Well that's a shame because I'm going to get out now...I'm going to get my stuff from the locker and wash my hair in the shower...it would be nice if you could help me with that...make sure I get all the conditioner out..."

While I'm speaking I don't take my eyes off his, making sure he knows I mean it, Ted watches closely while listening, despite the recent humour his grin has evaporated replaced by a more serious 'focused' look.

Continuing with a lowered voice "...and afterwards you could...follow me back to the changing room...help me out of this swimsuit."

Ted's serious look remains as he raises his head a little and briefly glances over my shoulder at Charlie. Looking around too I note that Charlie, upon seeing the change in his friend, has also stopped grinning and is wearing a similar expression as his friend.

Looking back around at Ted while giving him the sweetest most innocent smile I can muster, before leaning in once more and adding, "The offer is for both of you...the more the merrier...I'll be in the showers."

And at this I break my gaze and turn away to the pool ladder a few feet away, leaving the guys to ponder what I've said...getting out the pool and walking off towards the changing area.

The gravity of the fact that I've just taken a huge gamble only hits me when I try and use my locker key back in the changing rooms...and notice my hand is trembling.

I've been pushing myself too hard and it has caught up with me. Taking a minute to try and relax...breath...closing my eyes and concentrating on breathing does the trick, at least for now.

This is serious, if it goes wrong we won't be able to show our faces here again. Ted and Charlie have told us they've been coming here regularly since it reopened and also used to visit before the refit, they know the staff and some of the other swimmers quite well, if they were to blab...

It doesn't bear thinking about, but I've made my bed now and just have to rely on my instinct that both men are trustworthy and discreet.

Gathering my shampoo/towel bag up and closing the locker door I wander back to the showers, glancing back into the main pool as I pass the large arched entrance.

I can see Ted and Charlie still where I left them, it's only a fleeting glance as I pass by, but I observe that they are in deep conversation, heads close together.

Taking it as a good sign and continuing on into the large shower room, it's just me by myself for now but soon this area will be bustling with folk as the session comes to an end.

And unfortunately, it's alone I remain. For during the shampooing nobody comes to join me.

I'm not just feeling disappointed but also very foolish. It appears I've gone too far too soon and scared these two off, they probably think I'm a right bloody tart.

Finishing up rinsing I wait till the shower stops once more then gather my things back up. I'm about to leave when I hear someone splashing through the little pool which lies between showers and main pool, turning to see Ted coming into view.

Relief quickly followed by excitement fills my mind.

He's still wearing that serious look but now there is a hint of anxiety as he slowly approaches while looking warily about, making sure nobody is coming.

A mischievous, daring mood is evident between us, magnifying my excitement.

He is alone so before he can speak I ask where Charlie is? Ted replies, "He won't come...nothing personal he likes you it's just...he's too nervous...he's worried about getting caught too."

I don't say it but...the possibility of getting caught is what makes it special.

For a brief moment Ted just stands and watches me closely, studying my eye's while looking unsure of himself. It's odd because I'm so used to him being confident, this overly cautious approach making him appear vulnerable and giving Ted an almost childlike quality.

How he stands before me now is reminiscent of perhaps a mischievous schoolboy about to commit a serious prank that will most likely get him into a lot of trouble...second thoughts?...should I or shouldn't I?

Ted's behavior is all to familiar, I've witnessed something similar before with my old boyfriend Alan and my ex's neighbour Toby.

Old guy, settled, financially secure, married to the same woman for decades...

And now, a chance to give his overactive libido some...exercise.

But does he take the risk?...decisions, decisions.

And it's while pondering Ted's predicament that he, once again checking the coast is clear first, asks me, "You are serious aren't you?"

I don't bother to reply verbally, letting my eye's do the talking by flashing him 'the look' as I walk past the big guy back towards the changing rooms.

Half way to the cubicle I glance back to see Ted cautiously following while continuing to look nervously about.

The sight of sneaky old Ted bringing an uncontrollable grin to my face, I can't help myself.

Looking back around I draw level with a large cubicle that has the door wide open showing a bench against one side...that will come in handy.

Going inside and hanging my bag up, Ted quickly follows and I close the door after him, bolting it...at last we're alone away from prying eyes.

We stand facing each other in silence for a brief moment, my eyes wandering slowly down his body then back up.

Allowing a ghost of a smile to waft over my face before breaking the silence, "So...Ted...what swayed you?"

My reference here is to Charlie backing down but Ted not, to which I receive an immediate and confident reply, "You."

One simple word that means so much...his blue eye's pierce my brown in this pivotal moment. There is no backing down from either of us and with nothing left to say...we let nature take its course.

Ted doesn't get the chance to help me out of my swimsuit as I do that for him in one swift move.

Thumbs into the shoulder straps, over and down...et voilà.

Stepping out of the sodden garment, I watch Ted closely as his eyes fall upon my naked body looking me up and down before settling on my bare boobs, his mouth slowly dropping open.

Time is short and I don't give the big man any to react, stepping forward I press my naked wet body against his, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss.

It feels almost indescribably good to hold a nice big older guy close to me like this. To feel his size, firm chest pressing tightly against my bosom, strong arms gently enveloping me, his lips on mine...

It feels so good I get carried away and suddenly realise that it's me doing most of the kissing, Ted seemingly reluctant, holding back.

Fortunately this period of indecision is brief, as soon as I've noticed it, it's gone.

And oh my...what replaces...takes me by surprise.

Gentle is gone in an instant as I'm suddenly gripped in his arms so tightly and walked backwards till I hit the cubicle wall then pressed tightly against it, Ted's big hands going down to my arse, strong fingers digging into yielding flesh.

His lips pressing against mine forcibly, tongue inserted, writhing over my own.

My heart is going like a hammer at this sudden increase of pace, the sensations all over my body flooding my mind with sensory joy...oh god...this...this is my drug...and I've needed a 'fix' for far too long.

I can feel him stiffening up, it's poking into my belly, Ted's whole body is pressed so tightly it's as though he's trying to push me right through the flimsy cubicle wall, I can hear the wooden partition creaking.

My thoughts turn to John busy at work, while another man ravages his wife...

Just as this musing is increasing my arousal we both hear someone come into the changing area, two women chatting while approaching.

Ted freezes, his eyes have been closed but now spring open, slowly our lips part and we stare at each other red faced and carefully breathless...listening.

The pair walk past so close that their shadows can be seen through the large gap at bottom of cubicle.

Continuing on to the lockers, we hear them retrieving bags then go back past us to the showers, the hour session must nearly be over.

The thought that this area could soon be busy with lots of people getting changed, fills me with opposite emotions. The rational everyday me freaking out and panicking, but the dark and kinky side...exhilarated.

With the two ladies gone I seize the moment, whispering to Ted while giving him a meaningful look, "We don't have long."

I see worry and hesitation in his eyes...briefly. It flashes across my mind that here is a man who has a conscience and is careful, but ultimately has a big weakness...the type of which is evident by the hard bulge currently thrust into my abdomen.

Ted's meagre reluctance stands little chance of success at this stage and I'm filled with satisfaction as he resumes heavy, forceful open mouthed kissing, practically dragging my tongue out my mouth.

This exquisite sensation however is but a brief taste of what is to follow.

Ted takes my warning of little time between us quite seriously...and gets busy.

Once our kiss is broken I'm spun around forcibly to face the cubicle wall, his aggression and power waking my submissive side.

Once he has me in this position I feel his big hands on my boobs, groping and tweaking my nipples while at the same time kissing and biting the back of my neck...oh god...it's as though he knows exactly what turns me on the most.

Arching my back and pushing my rear enticingly into his groin... breath coming quickly now as the level of arousal increases dramatically.

Ted begins kissing downwards, letting go of my boobs he drops down onto his knees with my rump in his face...I know what's coming and instinctively bend right over supporting myself with my hands on the bench.

Ted parts my cheeks and dives in, tasting me for the first time.

And oh my goodness...he is not shy about giving oral, so much so that I'm taken by surprise as he inserts his busy tongue into my arse, over and over like a mini penis fucking my bottom.

The sensation of this combined with a skillfully applied finger working my clit, causing me to tremble and pant.

He's quickly bringing me to the point of no return, but time is short and Ted knows it...he also knows what he wants.

Breaking away I hear and feel him stand up and thumble with his trunks, taking my cue I move forward and get up on to the bench on all fours.

Within seconds he's upon me, hand down between my cheeks searching out his dripping wet target...guiding himself in.

There is nothing sweeter than these first rushed thumblings with a new man, I sense and feel his eagerness...from the way he rushes upon me to the tremble of hand on my hip.

Ted's a big boy, I know instantly as soon as he enters my silky folds...a large bulbous head...swollen and ripe.

The sensation of it slipping into me causing an unavoidable gasp and moan...I can't help it...I want this so badly.

There is no rest period once inside, he fucks me deep and slow to avoid causing excessive noise.

I savour each stroke, soaking up the feel of him. He's bigger than my husband, thicker and longer and I can feel his balls gently slapping my upper thighs with each in stroke.

My thoughts turn once more back to John at work...he knows what could be happening to me...perhaps he's thinking about it right now...maybe getting hard while imagining what's happening to his wife...I certainly hope so.

This image of my hubby, nursing a hard on while thinking of me, accelerates my arousal...it's not going to be long I can feel a big one gaining momentum...mustn't make any noise.