Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 17

Story Info
John makes Ted a very special offer.
10.9k words
4.79
3.5k
3

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

Walking past the boys huddled together in private conversation I note how they all watch me go by, hubby John and our two new friends Charlie and Ted, heads turning as they gaze up from the pool...lecherous...greedy eyes.

Now about to perform my third dive strolling past them up to the deep end, seeing that lustful expression on their faces brings a warm and familiar feeling of excitement from deep within.

I've been doing it on purpose of course, so they get a decent look at all of me while out the pool. The plan here is to entice Charlie into abandoning any doubts he may have about joining us, a curvy carrot to dangle.

Ted has explained that his friend is nervous and a little shocked at what happened yesterday but I think with the right 'stimulation' he could be persuaded.

So far it seems to be working, all three including Charlie are having a good lech.

Getting into position at the deep end, making sure there is nobody in the water below me, I make a fuss of preparing myself to dive.

Knowing the guys are watching my every move, holding both arms straight up high together and closing my eyes briefly, deep breathing in preparation. Taking time doing this because John has told me many times in the past just how sexy men find that pose, women with arms held high, maybe reaching up to retrieve something off a high shelf for example...as though perhaps in their imagination... surrendering...theirs to do with as they will.

Opening my eyes, sure enough the fellas have stopped yapping and are staring right at me, it feels unbelievable good to capture their full attention in this way.

And so, feeling empowered, I commit to the dive. Resurfacing close to my little group of admirers and receiving a small applause I give them a more than friendly glance while continuing on past towards the shallow end.

Breast stroke is my favourite style, allowing for smooth and steady progress while enabling me to take in and be aware of my surroundings.

It's early wednesday morning the day after my passionate encounter with Ted in the pool changing cubicle. Looking around, there's not as many folk here today so it should be quiet enough for another clandestine changing room adventure. I know Ted is willing but what about Charlie?

John is with them both now trying to get Ted's shy friend to join in. I wonder how it's going? Good by the way Charlie was gazing at me, I could see the desire in his eyes, he wants me but is he willing to take a chance?

John has been talking to the pair of friends for the past half hour. The three men have hardly done any swimming at all, just chatting together in hushed tone.

I've let them get on with it, happy and very excited in the knowledge that they are discussing me.

Earlier, and at my request, John had waited for me to get ready so that we could enter the main pool area together. This was done so I could observe Ted and Charlie's reaction as my hubby returned to the early bird session with me after two days absence....and of course, after Ted had become very acquainted with me the previous morning.

Both guys looked tense as John approached them, but Charlie appeared the most nervous.

Once in the water we went to them and said our hellos, both men instantly put at ease by John's easy going and friendly demeanour.

My hubby is very good at making people feel at ease, kind and considerate, he knew the pair would be a little on edge and so made sure with his greeting that they knew he was very pleased with what had transpired.

I watched with pride and a good deal of satisfaction as John shook hands with Ted then patted him on the shoulder, the words, 'well done mate' just audible over the pool noise.

Deciding not to interfere with the boys subsequent chat, I excused myself and got on with some lengths, leaving them to discuss me in privacy.

While swimming up and down the pool I let my thoughts wander back to the day before, and the exciting news I had for my hubby...

Recounting the experience of being with another man is one of the highlights of the unique relationship I have with john, but this time was extra special.

Not only was I with someone new, but John wasn't even sure anything had happened. So, all that morning his imagination and hopes had been running riot.

And as a result, you can perhaps imagine that my prearranged phone call was highly anticipated. I could hear the tense tone in John's voice as he answered my call on his dinner break.

First, I asked if he was alone? The answer was yes, he'd made an excuse to leave the canteen to go fetch something from the car.

There's a short pause where I could easily have cut the tension over the airwaves with scissors.

Bringing the receiver closer to my mouth, licking my lips before breaking the tense silence, "John?...he had me...he had me in the changing cubicle."

Another brief silence followed by an audible intake of breath into my ear, then John's exclamation, "Oh yes!"

The word 'yes' being overemphasized and spat out with a fervent hiss.

John praises me, I'm called a good girl and his 'little minx'. There follows a series of rapid questions which I answer quickly in soft unwavering tone.

"Which one was it?"

"Ted."

John comments in reply that he's aware that Ted is my favourite of the two, then continued with his questioning.

"What happened to Charlie?"

"Too nervous."

"What was Ted like?"

"Good...but a little premature."

"Is he big?"

"Yes."

By this he means simply, is Ted bigger than him? I always feel a pang of guilt, revealing a new lover is bigger than my hubby, even though John has told me many times in the past that it doesn't matter if the other guy is larger than him. The only thing that does matter is that we are both comfortable with the new guy.

And we both know the answer to this. We all get along like we've known each other for years so, no problems there, just my silly unwarranted guilt.

The questions continue.

"Did he nut in you?"

"Yes."

"What position?"

"Doggy."

"Did you suck him?"

"Yes...I cleaned him up afterwards."

With each reply I can hear John becoming more aroused and for a moment I firmly believe he is playing with himself while I'm talking to him on the phone.

He wasn't, but later told me that he had a raging hard on while listening to my voice and as he was parked in a secluded part of the works car park did consider pulling it out and having a wank, but decided to save his pent up frustrations for me later that evening...for which I was breathlessly grateful.

Our sordid conversation came to a conclusion with the end of John's questions and an assurance that he was 'looking forward' to seeing me when he got back.

And it was now, as I recalled what happened when we were alone that evening, that I heard splashing coming towards me.

Coming around from my delicious day dream I see John arriving at my side, the excitement on his face is obvious and I know he has some good news.

Swimming along together making for the side of the pool, John waiting while we stop before speaking.

It turns out to be both good and bad news, the bad news from his conversation with the boys being that Charlie is still too nervous about the whole thing but especially the possibility of his wife finding out.

"He wants to...." John told me, leaning in and talking quietly near my ear, "....but he's too worried about Beth finding out."

John goes on to say that he tried to persuade him but he didn't think Charlie would come round, despite being very tempted.

So, it looked like our plans for a first foursome were doomed.

Ted however, wanted me again. But now came another more minor blow, John desperately wanted to see me and Ted together but unfortunately the big guy was a little nervous about him being present, having never done anything like that before.

John was confident he would agree to it in time, but just for this morning Ted had suggested that John be in the cubicle next to us, that way he could get used to my hubby's presence without being under too much pressure from this new experience.

Both myself and John knew from bitter experience that to push someone into something when they were not ready could end in disaster.

Our very embarrassing evening with my old boyfriend Alan for example.

So John had readily agreed, all we had to do now was go for it. He'd told Ted that he would get out the pool with me then we'd both go to the showers together and wait for him there.

Ted would get out a few minutes after us.

Glancing up at the big clock high on the wall, there was just eighteen minutes left of our session.

So, trying not to look like we we're hurrying, we quickly made our way to the pool ladder and got out.

I dare not look back at Ted so as not to arouse suspicion among the staff or other swimmers, this was the second time I'd gotten out early followed by Ted.

Perhaps John being present will put anyone noticing our curious behaviour off the scent...hopefully.

Getting to the showers, I'd already decided to wash my hair properly back at home to save some time, choosing instead to just rinse it I stand under the hot soothing water washing away the chlorine, closing my eyes for a moment and contemplating what is about to happen...feeling the excitement welling up inside me.

But I don't have long to indulge in the recent erotic memories my naughty mood conjures, within a short time we hear splashes as Ted approaches through the little pool close by. Opening my eyes I see him appear from around the corner, standing there for a brief moment, a nervous excited expression etched on his face, gaze altering from me to John beside me and back again.

If anyone were here to see, our next actions would perhaps be reminiscent of a scene from an old spy movie, a subtle interaction between the three of us suggestive of some clandestine behaviour.

Looking from Ted to John stood close by on my right, letting a knowing grin briefly show itself before stepping forward out the shower and towards Ted, in doing so altering my gaze from hubby to boyfriend.

It's a brief eye contact that I have with Ted as we pass, but I leave him with no doubt of how badly I want him.

Walking on to the lockers, a little look over my shoulder confirms both men are following, Ted in the lead.

We all retrieve our towel bags and the fellas let me choose which cubicle while following closely, Ted continuously looking around for anyone about.

The coast is clear for now, we have the changing rooms to ourselves.

Going right to the back furthest away from the main pool entrance I choose a good sized cubicle complete with bench.

Entering with Ted following me in shortly afterwards, hubby briefly visible moving past as I close and bolt the door.

Listening for a moment as John enters his room right next door to ours, we hear him bolt his door...all set...just a flimsy piece of wood now separates husband from wife...and her new boyfriend.

Turning around to face Ted, oh the look in his eyes...the electric anticipation...that feeling welling up inside...all consuming...is second to none.

In a repeat of what happened just yesterday, I remove the bathing suit in one smooth move, but this time my elderly boyfriend doesn't wait for me to go to him.

As soon as I become naked I'm pounced on, pushed firmly back against the cubicle door, Ted's mouth quickly thrust over mine... eager tongue exploring...breath drawn quickly through noses.

A rush of excitement fills my whole being and I kiss back equally hard. Ted's big hands grip my shoulders tightly, his groin thrust into my belly...I can feel him growing as we kiss.

Suddenly he breaks away and lowers himself to my breast, clamping on and sucking hard...oh god...I can feel his hunger...his need.

Letting my head flop back against the door and closing my eyes for a brief moment, I'm aware that my heavy breathing is a little too loud...but I don't care I want John to hear...hear me enjoying our friend.

Opening my eyes and looking down I see Ted's bald head pushed up tight into my bosom, the swell of my breast quivering as he gorges.

I can hear his greedy sucking noises clearly, the knowledge that John right next door will be able to hear it too...drives me further into a deep yearning...I so badly need to feel Ted inside me again...and quickly.

Breaking away from my bosom, a gossamer thread of saliva stretching from the corner of his mouth, Ted forcefully kisses me once more pushing his tongue over mine.

My hands reach down between us going for his groin and I grope what he presents me, pushing it forward, gently thrusting.

He's almost fully erect, a large weighty bulge in a comically small garment, the budgie smugglers are perfect for this.

I love the feel of a guys tackle in skimpy tight underwear, especially tackle as big as this.

Ted gives out little grunts that vibrate through my mouth as the fingers of both hands play, one set kneading his balls, sharp nails teasing, the other massaging the stiffening shaft...I want to suck him...but Ted has only one thing on his mind.

Breaking our kiss he takes my hand and pulls me away from the door towards the bench, quickly positioning himself behind me and grasping my tits from the rear while burying his face in my neck, kissing and biting...oh god...I can't help but let out a whimpering gasp.

The combination of expert fingers pinching and twisting my nipples, and the exquisite sensation of soft warm nibbling on my neck...I'm very rapidly pushed towards not caring about making noise.

I feel myself flooding up downstairs in preparation, the anticipation eating me alive.

My thoughts immediately turn to John next door and what he will be thinking...doing.

I know he can hear us.

And while this other man devours me, although we are separate we are also so close. In his next move I feel Ted's impatient need, as he stops what he's doing and, with a firm grip on my shoulder, pushes me forward towards the bench and urges me physically down.

My natural submissive side obediently complying, bending right over while remaining standing, hands down on the bench and legs spread allowing him unrestricted access to my rear.

As soon as I'm in position I hear Ted fumbling with his trunks, tearing the garment down in eager haste and moving up close behind.

Closing my eyes for a brief moment to savour the anticipation, I can feel his hands trembling as he guides it in...the big head nudging...pushing inward...piercing my silky wet heat...sliding all the way in...one swift and sure thrust.

The resulting abrupt moan of delight from me is immediately followed by an equally loud grunt from Ted behind as we become one.

I'm very aware that secrecy is foremost, however my vocal activity is fueled by the desire for John to hear me.

What follows is brief but intense in the extreme, Ted cannot hump me fast and hard in this position as it would make too much noise, the 'slapping' sound would easily give us away.

So he fucks me deep and slow, steady strokes.

However, Ted is a man on a mission and he knows exactly what to do with me, reaching one hand around and underneath between my legs...he goes for my swollen clit.

Expert fingers seek out my sweet spot and it's very clear to me that this wily old fox is a pro, and he's going straight for the kill.

His earlier self perceived failure the previous morning adding to this 'revenge' motivation.

I'm totally at his mercy and stand little chance of lasting any amount of time, why would I want to? I've been aching to feel him inside me again since having my first taste yesterday and I'm on a hair trigger...literally dripping for it.

The resulting climax he produces within me is fierce and sudden, a gushing leg trembler that leaves me dizzy and with a tickling sensation down both inner thighs as my juices flood out.

Coming around to the sound of wet stickiness from my rear as Ted continues with his careful, slow... deep strokes.

An experienced mature guy, he knows when his work is done, leaving my clit alone and gripping my hips tightly with both hands, concentrating on maximum penetration.

Ted is a big boy and in this position I can feel him 'bump' me.

A warm afterglow flushes my skin red as my elderly lover works himself up.

I can feel him getting ready and can't resist a little whisper, aimed at both Ted and hubby so close next door...listening.

"Come on."

Short and breathless my words communicate so much to both men.

A moment later Ted's grip upon me increases and he pushes inward hard...jerking...a loud grunt...warmth rushing into me...heavy twitching as he shoots deep inside.

The sensation of which causes another secret whisper from me, "Oh fuck yes!"

And it's while Ted is parting with a big load, his legs trembling against mine, that we hear folk from the main pool beginning to filter into the changing area, heading for the lockers...it appears we have finished just in time.

Despite being right at the back of the changing room area there is someone who joins us, isn't that typical? When your up to something, there is always someone that seems to gravitate.

Going into the unoccupied cubicle at our other side, this time we hear from his coughing that it's a guy.

But it doesn't matter, Ted has done his thing, fulfilled me...and filled me.

His heavy twitching has stopped, slowly his tight grip loosens and I receive a soft gentle kiss on my back before he pulls out and moves away...the tickling sensation once more...this time as some of Ted's spunk runs down my legs.

Turning around to face him we kiss, deep and slow with genuine warmth, and it's not for the first time that I feel a growing affection for our new friend.

He, is special.

After our kiss I dutifully go down and clean him up, receiving a welcome and very affectionate stroking of my head whilst I do, I can almost hear the words in his mind, 'Good girl...what a good girl.'

Once he's clean Ted pulls his trunks back up, indicating silently with a pointing gesture that he will wait for me in the foyer.

And, like yesterday, he listens carefully at the door waiting for a brief moment while it's quiet then quickly and discreetly exits the cubicle...the perfect crime.

After I've cleaned myself up and gotten dressed, I meet up with John, who has been patiently waiting for me near the lockers.

Our eyes meet and...oh my...that look is so very special.

A knowing grin is reflected by my own, we fall in and walk side by side in silence out the now bustling changing area, everyone dressed and ready to go.

Walking down a long corridor back to the foyer, there is little chance for a private conversation with people behind and in front making their way out along with us.

And once in the foyer there's a brief moment of worry as Ted is nowhere in sight, fortunately he's spotted on leaving the building resting against a wall near the entrance walkway, he waves as he sees us approaching.

On greeting, Ted explains that he's been chatting with Charlie who has just gone home a few minutes earlier.

We still have no privacy, with folk coming and going at the leisure centre so walk together down to the car park, Ted offering his car to sit in so we can talk in private.

Once inside and securely away from prying ears, I watch from the backseat as Ted offers his hand to John, shaking vigorously while thanking both him and myself for the most exciting time he's had in years.

"I...I just can't believe this is happening to me..."

Ted explains, looking very pleased with himself, "...it's like I'm in a wet dream...and at my age!...I never imagined anything like this would happen...you two...you're...your just incredible."

Ted thanks John again for allowing him to 'be with' me.

Then he goes on to explain how he was worried about this time because of John being just next door, "I was nervous you know?...really nervous... but when it came to it...I don't know...it was just so exciting...you know?"

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers