Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming around to my friend's quizzical stare causes a stray grin to slip across my face...oh dear...busted.

However, Ted doesn't return my grin this time, in his eyes I see that serious 'in depth' emotional look that we shared moments ago...

My grin evaporates as the strong feelings of affection and attraction flood my being once more, reaching for Ted's glass I take it from him and place it on the kitchen counter.

We're stood close but I move in closer, and place my hand on his shoulder initially, watching my fingers explore across to his chest, solid muscle greets my sensitive finger tips.

An absent wetting of my lips preceeds a question.

"How long do we have?"

Ted's reply is quiet and hesitant.

"Erm...an hour...hour and a half at most...she...she gets worr..."

Looking up into his eyes cuts Ted off mid falter. Placing my hand up onto the back of his neck I pull him down for a kiss. Our lips meet, and as soon as they do I feel his reluctance, like that first time in the baths cubicle. He's fighting something, struggling with conscience no doubt, but having already won that victory there is little chance of him backing out now.

And after a brief moment of holding back...the flood gates are opened.

Like a switch has been pressed, Ted's hesitation and anxiety disappear in an instant.

I am swallowed up almost literally, by his desire and pent up frustrations.

Held tightly, my mouth filled with eager writhing tongue, I'm briefly stunned by the rapid change in my lover and the ferocity unleashed upon me.

What happens next happens fast, one moment we're kissing in the kitchen the next we are practically running upstairs to our bedroom, the door flung open so violently that it goes with a loud bang against the wall, I don't care...he is all that matters in that moment.

The passion which fills me is all consuming, a strong surreal sensation descends as we undress each other while continuing to kiss deeply, the sense of urgency overtaking us both to the point where each one fumbles the others clothing in what would be a comical farce to witness if anyone were here to see.

Plunging down on to my knees before him half naked I tear his bottom half clothing with me as I'm descending...exposing hot growing meat... eagerly gobbled.

I am ravenous.

Moans of satisfaction from myself echoed by gasps of exclamation from above while he is consumed.

One sordid moment blurs into the next...I am lost in a haze of the utmost desire.

Soon I find myself on our bed, on top of and impaled by my lover, bouncing rapidly up and down for all I'm worth on his big hard cock...until...my hubby gets his wish...Ted makes me scream.

Trembling and panting in its wake, looking down, my face and neck feeling hot and no doubt the colour of a stop sign.

Ted stares back up at me, breathing hard too, a look of confident satisfaction etched on his sweaty face...pride I see beaming back up at me.

Here is a man who genuinely enjoys giving pleasure to a woman...prides himself in it.

While watching me closely, soaking up his achievement, Ted pats my bottom twice and as I'm reading his thoughts he proves me right by saying what I know he's thinking.

"Good girl...good girl."

The first 'good' being said slowly and overemphasized.

My lover continues, "I really felt that...you squeezed me down there when you came...oh pippa...such a wonderful feeling."

Again that warmth between us, very arousing and now...yes...somehow familiar. I thought I'd felt that before but now I'm sure...but where? And when? It's lost in the moment for now, but will resurface in the near future.

Lowering myself down to his lips, my long hair falling forward like a curtain giving privacy to our tender kiss...so sensual. Pulling back a little our faces still close, my soft quiet words, "Thank you Ted."

I hear a soft 'thank you too' as I lift up and roll off his still hard glistening cock, dripping as I go, laying down on my back next to him.

A brief moment of catching breath, relaxing in the afterglow.

I feel fulfilled, happy in the moment.

Ted's next words grab my attention, "You erm...swore...twice."

He says cautiously as he's turning on his side to face me, leg over my lower half arm across in a cuddling pose.

Turning my head toward him our faces once again close together, his eyes in mine, "What?...what did I say?"

I'm genuinely surprised as I don't recall saying anything never mind swearing, although I often can't remember what I've done during climax.

Ted informs me in quiet tone that I used the 'f' word both times during the passion fueled foul mothed outburst, curious how he explains it without swearing himself.

Beginning to apologise, a shy smile of embarrassment spreading across my face, Ted quickly interrupts, "Oh god no...no please love don't be sorry...I love to hear you swear...it's...very exciting."

I make a little comment about the fact that I only ever curse properly if very angry or very aroused, which swells Ted's head to even bigger proportions than what it already is.

And as I lay there resting, wrapped in my lover we fall into an easy mid session conversation.

While we chat, Ted explores with his free hand, stroking, caressing. I can feel he's still hard, the big hot thing is pressed into my left thigh.

Ted tells me about the first time he saw me at the pool, describing how he instinctively knew something special was going to happen between us.

His words instantly taking me back to that day and my own similar experience as my eyes fell upon his.

He also goes on to say that it was originally Charlie who first saw me entering the pool area, and knowing that Ted prefers the 'fuller figured' lady, gestured towards me.

The term 'fuller figured' being very carefully used by Ted, along with copious compliments about my curves.

I let him off with a coy grin.

At this point in our chat I ask Ted a question regarding his friend, "So what's the deal with Charlie?...how come he doesn't give in to temptation and join us?"

Ted replies that Charlie is very worried about his wife Beth finding out but also hints at something else, going on to say that Charlie is a little worried about him and what his friend is getting himself into.

Finishing off by saying he will explain in more detail later and that Charlie does indeed find me very tempting and is still struggling with what to do, whether or not to actually go ahead and indulge.

"It's difficult for him...he's very tempted I can tell you...I've never seen him like this before Charlie is normally very level headed and doesn't give in easily...but you my dear...you've got him sweating."

As he's saying it Ted moves his hand down from my boobs across my belly to my groin, gently exploring with curious fingers while burying himself into my neck, kissing tenderly.

It's so satisfying for me to hear Ted talking like this, and to know that I'm having a profound effect on his friend...making him sweat.

"Mmmm." Purring softly at my lovers affections, opening my legs wider for him to have better access, "It's a shame he can't be here this morning...I'd love to have you both...but..."

At this point I pause to let out a gasp of delight as Ted's finger slips inside, before continuing, "...but I'm more than happy to have you."

Rolling over onto my side to face him, Ted brings his head out my neck and stares greedily at the two assets I've presented before him in this new position. Bringing my hand up to the back of his head I gently pull him into my bosom...he doesn't resist.

Warm pressure envelopes my nipples as he suckles, causing another moan to slip through my lips.

This awakening arousal after our little rest and chat reminding me of a promise to john...

"Ted?...Ted?...oh god...oh."

In this position my boobs are pressed together closely and Ted has managed to get both nipples in his mouth at the same time, applying just the right amount of suction along with expert finger work continuing downstairs....he has my mind flooded with exquisite sensation causing the most delightful distraction.

Gathering myself quickly together before this skilled old fox has me panting, I continue, "Ted?...I...I've got a...a favour to ask...Ted?"

At this last mention of his name he reluctantly withdraws from my saliva soaked bosoms, "Anything for you my love."

His face is red and he's a little breathless.

With his finger still inside me and now, my leg over him, I tell Ted about the special message for my hubby.

Suggesting that we wait until it's at the point of no return for him, that way John will hear as Ted comes in me.

At this final part of my proposal I see Ted's face light up with excitement and when he speaks it's plain to hear the passionate surprise in his tone, "Oh you...you two!...wow...you two are so kinky..."

He closes his eyes for a brief moment while shaking his head then continues, "...wow!...I mean... yeah...of course yeah...I'd love that."

The fact that Ted is ok with being recorded at a most intimate moment with me, and directly involving John...is music to my ears.

Its been so long that we had someone as good as this, willing... very capable and very compatible.

In this special moment Ted kisses me then says something quietly which I don't fully hear but sounds like, 'you're so special.'

And after uttering this he goes full on, pushing me easily onto my back and rolling over on top, kissing deeply with a renewed passion.

His fervent desire very evident. I can feel his hunger...his need.

Breaking away Ted begins moving down my body, kissing as he goes, soft gentle caresses...lower and lower.

Opening my legs wide as he reaches his target...ready to gratefully receive.

Closing my eyes as I grasp Ted's bald head, letting out a loud moan at his expert affections.

Oh he's good, very, very good.

It's immediately evident that Ted is the kind of man who really enjoys giving oral and his skilled tongue soon has me panting... but I'm in the mood for something more substantial.

Gently pushing his head back I whisper to him while gazing down, letting him see the desire in my eyes, "I want you."

At this my lover kisses his way back up, taking his time...a soft and gentle tease.

Oh this crafty old fox knows what he's doing, stirring up such desire within me that I beg and plead with him to give me what I want.

And when he finally does slip into my soft yielding heat, I scream out loud unashamedly.

The welcome presence of Ted within me triggering yet more foul mouthed appreciation which is music to my lovers ears, god I love his cock! And I make sure he knows it both verbally and with my body. Wrapping my legs around him and bucking my hips up in rhythm to his in stroke, showering him with kisses and whispering explicit words of encouragement in his ear.

But despite all my enthusiastic goading Ted still takes his time, savouring every moment. He has me right where he wants me and we both know it. For the remaining time we are together I am fucked deep and slow on this marital bed that I share with my husband...and now my lover.

Ted proving his stamina and staying power, only speeding up rhythm when I'm about to climax which I do twice drenching his big fat cock on both occasions, and only stopping briefly afterwards to let me rest.

As soon as I've recovered off he goes again with steady deep strokes and by the time he is ready we are both bathed in sweat, my hair stuck to my flushed neck and shoulders.

And then, it happens.

Suddenly, through the sound of rhythmic bed creaking, heavy breathing and a slick wet noise from below Ted indicates that he's almost there, "Pippa...I...I'm close."

His desperate, breathless whisper spurring me to quickly reach for the phone nearby on the bedside table. Pressing number one on speed dial gets me John's mobile instantly, the call going straight to voicemail as expected, "Welcome to the 02 messaging service...the person you are calling is unable to take your call..."

And as the beep nears I feel Ted getting ready, his steady rhythm beginning to falter...speeding up while his breathing increases.

The beep sounds in my ear and I talk into the receiver, breathless words for my dearest hubby, "John...oh love...he's in me now John...on our bed...he's on top...can you hear?" Moving the phone from my ear closer to Ted for a moment so John can hear him puffing and blowing...he's just about there.

"Oh John...he's gunna do it...Ted's gunna come in me...oh god yes!...come on baby...come on!"

The excitement reaches fever pitch as Ted begins losing it, frantically pounding into me, bed creaking loudly beneath us.

Holding the phone between us I say to my husband, "Ted's got a message for you honey...here it is...listen."

At that second Ted stops his frantic humping and pushes deep while emiting a loud bellowing groan, "Aarrrrgh."

His whole body stiffens up and I'm squashed down into the pillows, his head to the side of mine, heavy breathing against my ear.

Gathering myself together after being pummelled, speaking into the phone once more, "You hear that honey?" I'm panting, as I say it.

"He's doing it now I can feel it...oh my god!...oh John it feels so good honey...I wish you were here to see this...oh yes!.. he's still going...I can feel it leaking out...I'm gunna have to go...see you tonight honey...love you."

Ending the call and putting the phone down, quickly wrapping arms around my lover, holding him tightly while he drains out into me.

Slowly Ted's breathing returns to normal and I can feel him shrinking inside, his climax grip loosening.

Raising his head over mine we kiss tenderly. He feels hot, and slick sweat bonds us loosely together.

After my time with the inexperienced young Chris it feels so good to be once again on the receiving end of a very skilled, much older boyfriend.

Our sensual kiss continues as we lay there in each others arms, and with Ted...I wish it could keep on going, but I have an idea that both my boys will find exciting so I break off and suggest something very naughty...

"What?...a picture of...of your..."

Ted's surprised exclamation trails off, looking down at me wide eyed and with a growing excitement as I briefly explain John's fixation with the physical evidence of my infidelity, "Yeah...he likes to see it...you know?...leaking out."

Shaking his head again in excited disbelief, a growing wicked grin forming, Ted replies, "Oh wow...that...that is really... bloody kinky."

Watching him closely and enjoying the awakening of perverted curiosity in my boyfriend, a very willing new recruit, "So...you'll do it then?" I ask expectantly.

Ted's excited response leaves me with no doubt that he has a filthy mind just like myself and John.

"Yeah...yeah of course...love to." He nods positively while speaking then begins to get up off me, pulling out as he goes.

Laying still and leaving my legs wide open for Ted to see, watching for a reaction as he looks down at my crotch...his grin widening.

"Oh yeah...it's doing it now...running out."

To leave John the voice message I'd used the landline, but my mobile is in my blouse pocket still lying crumpled on the bedroom floor where it had been hastily discarded earlier.

Instructing Ted to retrieve it and pass it to me I set it up to take a picture for him and hand it back advising him to do a close up.

He leans in close and snaps a picture of his handiwork then hands me the phone back.

Gazing at the image, a wicked grin spreads across my face, I knew there was a lot I could feel it but it's very arousing to see for myself...a line of pearly goo runs from my soaking slit down into my arse crack and pools on the bed cover below.

"He's really gunna like this..."

Pausing briefly while gazing admiringly back up at Ted, "...you really got me."

Keeping my gaze on him I carefully reach down with a free hand between my legs and scoop up a glob of cum.

Bringing it back up and pausing to watch some drip from my finger tips onto my belly, then, returning my focus to Ted I watch his reaction carefully as I suck the cum off my fingers.

Ted gazes at my mouth, a serious look washing over his face, I see his throat working as he stares transfixed...frozen.

Slowly withdrawing now clean fingers I can't help let out a little giggle at the expression on Ted's face, he looks so serious.

"Oh you should see your face." But Ted doesn't get a chance to respond to my little tease for a second later the sound of a mobile ringing interrupts this special moment between us.

My lover actually jumps at the shrill noise, an indication of just how deeply under my spell he was.

The sound is coming from his clothing, left on the floor near mine. Ted closes his eyes and silently mouths the word 'shit'.

Opening them, he looks at me and apologises, "I'm sorry Pippa love...I'll have to go...that'll be her wanting to know where I am."

Waiting while the phone stops ringing he goes to retrieve it and confirms it's Mary.

"It's a good job I cleared it with Charlie...she'll be phoning him next...he's a good lad he'll tell her I'm tinkering with the van and I'll be home shortly."

At this point Ted begins to hurriedly dress himself.

I'm annoyed that our time together has ended so abruptly but I'm hardly disappointed. It has been a very exciting and fulfilling morning.

I do however, have one more request for Ted.

Waiting until he's dressed I get up off the bed and hand him my phone, I've set up the photo he took as a picture message for John and now ask that Ted fills in the message text for my hubby to receive.

He briefly studies what I've done, looking a little anxious. Although I suspect that is more to do with Mary checking up on him than messaging John.

As he stares down at the phone keyboard I add, "It'll mean more to him if the message is from you...oh...and you can be as smutty as you like."

He glances back up at me, the worried look on his face rapidly replaced by a mischievous grin, then he begins to type a short message before handing the phone back to me.

Looking at what he's put, a copy of Ted's grin now spreading across my face, "Oh yeah...he's gunna love this."

Ted's message reads, (Thank you John for the loan of your wife this morning as you can see we both had a very good time and yes mate she did scream).

Pressing send with a buzz of excitement, what with the voicemail and now this, poor John's going to be rock all day...boy am I in for it when he gets home

I love baring the 'brunt' of my hubby's excited pent up frustrations.

"I'm sorry Pippa...I really will have to get going now."

Looking up I see his wicked grin has gone and now Ted's eyes are full of that warm familiar affection...melting me once more.

Feeling a warmth inside, I go to embrace him but stop as I'm about to, "Ah...."

I am aware that my body is rather sticky, and so hold back.

"...erm...I don't want to get your clothes dirty...here...just a kiss."

We each lean forward and our lips join in passionate farewell...again that strong attraction...closeness between us...it feels so right.

Pulling away and staring lovingly at each other for a brief moment before Ted breaks the spell.

"I'll see you tommorow?...at the pool with John?"

Nodding, I then recommend we quickly swap phone numbers. Giving him my hubby's just in case of discovery by Mary and assuring Ted that we won't call him to avoid suspicion, but could he call us tonight so we can arrange something fun for tommorow.

Scribbling numbers down quickly, I can see Ted is becoming anxious once more, a sense of urgency is about him.

He's clearly concerned about Mary, we swap scraps of paper before one final careful kiss, trying not to get cum on Ted's clothes.

Breaking off I ask him if it's ok he let's himself out, I know he's in a hurry and I'm still nude and rather sticky, I don't want to be dripping on the carpet.