Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted appears to be struggling to find the right words and gets a little tongue tied, taking a brief moment to gather himself together before continuing, directing his words at John.

"What I'm trying to say is...the fact you were there?...just next door listening to everything?...I found that very stimulating...I've never done anything like that before and honestly?...it was the most exciting thing...that really took me by surprise...I thought I'd be too nervous but it was the opposite...kinky... you know?"

At this I see a knowing look of recognition spreading across John's face, accompanied by a growing grin, "Yes Ted I...we...do know what you mean."

As he's saying 'we' John is turning to face me, I'm leant forward resting on the back of their seats and immediately faced with both men watching me, Ted having followed my hubby's gaze.

Grinning wickedly back at John, Ted however has a more 'innocent' look in his eyes. He's excited yes for sure, but is perhaps a little bewildered as to why he enjoyed my hubby's presence so much.

Ted is willing and very able and now seems to be giving us the green light to take things further.

John leaves the obvious question to me, seen as I'm the centre of attention at this crucial moment.

Choosing my words wisely is important at this delicate stage, as is my delivery.

"We know what you mean Ted...it's the best feeling when there's someone else."

Keeping eye contact with him and using a soft and sexy tone to my voice captures my lovers complete undivided attention, "We would like you to be that special someone...to join us properly...so what do you think?...maybe let John watch us next time?...he doesn't have to join in...just watch at first no pressure...is that something you'd like to happen Ted?...have John watching...while we do it?"

At this point John joins in on the persuasion, informing Ted how good it sounded from where he was just next door, ear pressed against the cubicle wall, congratulating Ted on a successful encounter with me and adding that there is obvious chemistry between us which is going to be amazing to witness.

This last bit about the 'chemistry' is not some made up banter designed to flatter Ted. John has noticed the way we interact, how we look at each other etc. He's told me that he can see I'm very attracted to old Ted, and he likewise with me.

Ted is held by my gaze for a brief moment while John speaks at his side, I can see he's nervous, throat working, beginning to blush.

However, as is so often the case, desire overrides nerves and with the spell between us momentarily broken, Ted looks away at John and nods, backing it up with a quiet but positive, "Yeah...yeah I'd like that."

There's a brief moment of relief that washes over us...just before another spanner wings it's way towards our delicate and vital inner workings.

After a pat on the shoulder from John and a discreet peck on the cheek from me, our jovial celebratory words are interrupted by Ted, who has something important to share with us that Charlie had just recently told him.

"Look...er...I hate to bring this up especially now but...there's a problem at the pool."

Ted explains that during his recent chat with Charlie, his friend related how when we exited the pool one of the lifeguards they know well was questioning Charlie about why Ted kept getting out early... and ominously had noticed myself and now John too doing the same.

From Ted's description of the lifeguard I realised it was the same man who I'd noticed paying a lot of attention to John and the two friends during their chat earlier, the fact we were being noticed was brushed away to the back of my mind at the time but now sprang forth to wreak havoc amongst our secret arrangements.

So, if we did the same thing again tomorrow...

Ted was clearly very concerned about the nosy lifeguard, myself and John too, if he did decide to come snooping...that could end in disaster.

Charlie had given an excuse that Ted had kept suffering from bouts of cramp in his leg so had gotten out the pool as a result...lame I know, if you'll pardon the pun, but all Charlie could think of when put on the spot.

But for us? He had no explanation.

It was now depressingly clear that to try doing it at the pool again would be very risky indeed.

We would have to make other arrangements, which it appeared, Ted was only too happy to consider.

Our mood was so high that nothing could spoil the special moment...Ted finally on board and excited about what came next.

And it was the matter of what came next, that took our friend by surprise...albeit a very pleasant one.

I had already told John about my offer the previous day to invite Ted back to our house for a cup of tea and a whole lot more. My hubby had gotten very excited about the idea and so suggested earlier that morning to me that we could try to tempt him again.

This time it's John that makes the suggestion, but first he assures Ted we can arrange something for our special time together in the near future and not to worry about the nosy pool guy as we are very discreet.

My hubby then goes back to our recent encounter in the changing cubicle and excitedly describes things from his perspective, Ted and myself eagerly listening.

Apparently he's heard a lot more than what I realised, every little move we made, even describing hearing us kissing.

"Oh god...when you came pip?...I knew you'd gushed...I could hear how wet you were."

At these words Ted joins in on my hubby's enthusiastic recounting, describing his surprise when I got him wet too, explaining how it ran down over his balls.

In reply John congratulates Ted once more on doing a good job with me and revealing that I only do that if really excited.

From here on the two boys engage in an almost private conversation of their own, talking about me.

I don't mind at all, in fact I enjoy it.

Observing the interaction between my husband and the new guy is one of the highlights of our lifestyle, I find it enthralling.

Watching and listening to the two men discussing me, both now with intimate knowledge of my body.

Although I am virgin territory for our new friend he is a quick learner, the experienced older man knowing which buttons to press, when, and for how long.

I eagerly listen while John asks Ted questions about my behaviour while he was with me, revealing to the new guy my specific turn ons and what I like to be done to me.

Ted soaking up the information while confirming John's advice with comments like, 'Oh yeah I know...she loves that doesn't she.'

I absolutely love this, listening to them talk about me like I'm...property.

And it's at this point, as their little intimate chat is drawing to a close, that John unashamedly reveals to both Ted and myself that he got so excited listening to our lovemaking that he wanked himself off, coming into his hand shortly after Ted unloaded in me.

I knew he would be doing that but to hear him admit to the act in front of our new friend stirs up excitement within me once more, and I find my mind drifting back to our recent activity... a delicious day dream just getting going when John's words suddenly wake me...

"So...Ted?...I know pip suggested something to you yesterday...about coming back to ours?...spending some quality time with her while I'm at work?"

As John is about to make his proposal to Ted he glances at me and I let him see the excited approval in my eyes...yes please.

Ted nods his understanding to my hubby and follows his gaze, briefly making eye contact with me.

"Well mate...the offer still stands...I'm gunna have to go in a minute...but if you want to you can take pip back home for me and er...keep her company for a while?"

Ted suddenly looks a little worried, his throat working once...twice, he's quickly going red.

"Erm...I don't know...I mean I'd like to..."

As Ted is speaking he glances at me again and I capture his gaze albeit briefly, but the intensity of my desire is obvious and works a charm.

After his brief faltering Ted continues, "...oh god I'd like to... but...I'll have to make a few phone calls...to Charlie...and Mary...she's expecting me back soon and I'll need Charlie to cover for me just in case."

John nods understanding for both of us and we go to get out the car, John assuring Ted as we go, "No worries Ted...make your calls and we'll be just over there in our car."

Getting out we walk in silence the brief distance to where the car is parked nearby. Once inside their is a buzz of excitement between us as we exchange expectant looks and enthusiastic words.

Finally, and after a long time without, we now have a guy to share our intimate lives with once more.

During the short time we have alone together I ask John what he talked about with Ted and Charlie? My hubby describing how, when questioned by Charlie about our 'lifestyle' he told the truth, not all of it of course but how many men there'd been and when the last one was, not going into detail.

I then ask him what he thought of Charlie?

"Well he's definitely attracted to you...you can see that for yourself but he's just really worried about his wife finding out...I suppose it's understandable but...there's something else too...it's odd...he gives me the impression that he's worried about Ted...you know?...Mary finding out...just an impression...sort of protective of Ted like a big brother...I could be wrong I suppose."

I too believe there is something more to Charlie and Ted, maybe something that's happened in their past.

But for now I brush it to the back of my mind, I'm in too good a mood to dwell on any possible future problems.

After answering my questions about the two friends John asks me a favour.

"Later?..while your doing it?... call me up...my phone will be off up to dinner break but you can leave a voicemail...I want to hear you."

Giving my husband a meaningful look I reply that I will and that I'm looking forward to leaving him a special message.

Just then John reacts to a glance in the rear view mirror, "He's here."

Quickly opening our doors and getting out we greet our friend with warm smiles, and receive one back.

Ted going right up close to John and talking in a quiet voice, moving around the car I join them after Ted has begun speaking, only hearing part of what he has to say, "...he's working on it most of his spare time and I've helped him in the past so it's believable but I won't have long as Mary is very clingy since the injury."

As I listen to the two men conversing it soon becomes apparent that Ted is using a project Charlie is working on as his excuse for not coming straight back home, an old van his friend is doing up as a camper.

Their brief conversation drawing to a close with another firm shake of hand and a request from John for our friend to take good care of me, then he leans in closer to Ted's ear and says something inaudible while gazing wickedly at me.

Ted immediately grinning at what my hubby has said and once again beginning to blush, his face and neck turning crimson.

There it is once more...that delicious feeling of being regarded as property...gets my juices flowing every time.

After speaking to Ted, John comes to me and kisses me goodbye for the day. Drawing back he looks deeply into my eyes with genuine warmth and a wicked grin, "Enjoy the rest of your morning honey...and don't forget that phone call."

His words convey a deep underlying passion which we both feel at this very special moment...John willingly giving control of me over to another man.

He breaks the spell with a hug and squeeze of my bum, getting back in our car and driving off to work, wave of hand through window...leaving me alone with Ted.

We stand together watching momentarily as the car slowly disappears, then turn and begin walking back to Ted's car together in silence initially, my new boyfriend seemingly lost for words at the situation he now finds himself in.

As we walk along side by side I have to fight an overwhelming urge to hold hands, that feeling of warmth and affection I have for this new man keeps taking me by surprise with its intensity, is it normal to feel this close to someone when the intimacy between you has only just begun?

While I'm with him I feel like everything is right, like a perfect fitting, comfy and admired piece of clothing.

He...feels right.

I'm awoken from the warm embrace of these strong emotions by Ted breaking the silence with a comment about how he can't believe what's happening to him and how he never imagined in his wildest dreams something as good as this would come along.

Going on to say that my hubby is a remarkable man, not only allowing us to be together but also enjoying it.

I listen in silence as we arrive at Ted's car and watch with admiration as he opens my door for me, another tick against his name, I'm always impressed by respectful behaviour and Ted is proving he is a gentleman.

Getting in after thanking him, he continues to lavish praise upon both John and myself once inside and on our way.

And it soon becomes apparent to me that Ted is rather nervous, waffling on like this, using conversation as a coping mechanism. I've noticed other folk do this sometimes too, family and friends.

Glancing at him while giving directions I can see his neck and cheeks are flushed red and he's swallowing often, reminding me of my last boyfriend, young Chris.

Unfortunately for Ted, realising he is nervous is a red flag to a bull for my naughty side and I can't resist a little tease.

Choosing my moment carefully and waiting for a pause in his dialogue, I pose a risqué question, "So...Ted?...what did John say to you back there?...he said something quietly near your ear...I couldn't hear what it was but it made you blush a little."

Ted glances quickly at me before looking back at the road, shaking his head and with a shy grin that I find very endearing, he replies, "Erm...I don't think so...no I can't repeat that it's smutty and not something a gentleman should repeat to a lady."

Pushing him a little I keep going, noting gleefully that he's turning a deeper red in the process, I'm turned in my seat half facing him absently playing with my hair while watching the big guy squirm.

"Aww go on Ted...I like smutty." Letting out a little mischievous giggle before continuing, "Your not going all bashful on me are you Ted?...not after what we've just done."

But despite my prying Ted refuses to divulge what John said to him, although I later find out from hubby that it was 'give her a good seeing to for me...make her scream'....smutty indeed.

It's only a short drive from the leisure centre back home and we soon arrive outside our house, Ted switching off the engine and looking cautiously out the windows, checking mirrors etc.

His careful actions both impressing me, for discretion is desirable, and reminiscent of another former boyfriend Alan, although Alan was much more nervous than Ted and quite a timid soul.

"You sure nobody is in?" Ted asks at length, lowering his head and looking past me at our front door.

Assuring him that everything is fine I tell him to wait in the car while I check.

Getting out and going down the path to the front door, it's locked which was expected as Steve will be at college but just to be sure once inside I shout his name twice...nothing but the tick of the kitchen wall clock in reply.

Going to the open front door and beckoning Ted to come in I watch as he gets out the car and approaches, looking from side to side up and down the street as he draws near...so careful...I love it.

Once inside I let him close the door then I brush past him to lock it, remembering to leave the key turned it its lock...we don't want any embarrassing surprises.

Moving back into the hallway, Ted asks if I'm sure we're alone again! "Yes it's ok...our son is at college and you know where John is...stop looking like someone's gunna jump out and surprise you any minute...we're fine... it's just you and me...nobody is gunna disturb us."

My words are accompanied by a light hearted but sarcastic tone which I instantly regret, but it appears Ted is oblivious, bending down to untie his shoes and remove them.

Watching, an unavoidable grin beginning to creep across my face. Putting his shoes neatly to one side of the hallway and returning to his standing position Ted is initially confused as to my amusement, he's about to speak but I beat him to it.

"Mmmm...domesticated...I like that."

My grin proves contagious and Ted begins to loosen up, explaining that it's how he was brought up and has always removed his footwear on entering someones home.

He then falters a little, struggling with something he wants to say while looking rather bashful, "Pippa I...I don't mind telling you...I'm a bit nervous love...so...sorry if I'm being too cautious...it's just...I still can't believe this is happening to me...you...are happening to me."

As he's saying it there is honesty and genuine warmth in his eyes and once again I feel that pull, that strong attraction I've felt before for Ted.

I'm melting inside and feeling angry with myself for teasing him earlier, putting this very nice guy on the spot with what John had said to him.

"Hey it's me alright?...no need to feel anxious...I'll look after you."

While saying it I'm allowing my eyes to fill with the desire and affection I feel for him...sending a strong message...laying myself bare. He gets the message immediately and I see him soften, "Sorry pippa...you must think I'm daft...silly old fool ay?"

The words accompanied by a charming grin.

"No...your none of those Ted."

My reply voiced in a quiet flat tone, as though from someone perhaps in a daydream...their mind elsewhere.

Letting my gaze penetrate his for a moment longer, soaking up that fatherly quality that I find so arousing...

Suddenly realising I'm getting carried away, these strong emotions proving a little too much, I break the spell by asking Ted if he wants anything to drink? But not before I see a similar look reflected in his eyes too...a connection between us on a very personal level.

The way he is feeling given away by yet more faltering and fumbling of words, almost stuttering his reply, "Er...yeah...erm...sorry...sorry pippa could I...I'll have...I'll just have a glass of water please."

Trying hard to put these strong feelings away for a moment, quickly gathering my thoughts, turning and walking back down the hallway towards the kitchen, "Come on follow me...don't be shy I won't bite." Glancing back over my shoulder and giving him a sweet smile.

On our way passed the living room door I show Ted inside, he's both impressed and inquisitive, showing interest in our family pictures, as other boyfriends have done before him.

Doing the same with the dining room, my special guest enjoying his brief tour, giving compliments, asking questions etc.

Some normality perhaps needed after brushing up against such strong emotions moments earlier, calming things down...but not for long.

Going through to the kitchen I pour Ted a cool glass of water and watch him drink.

He's clearly very thirsty and downs it in one go, asking politely for another, I furnish him with a second tumbler of water and watch once again with fascination as Ted drinks.

I don't know what it is, why I find the sight both fascinating and arousing, watching as his prominent adam's apple moves up and down. It's nothing knew as I love watching John drink too, and other guys I've been involved with.

Staring as he tips his head back, giving me a good look at his thick 'bull' neck. This morning is very warm and Ted just has a thin t-shirt covering his upper body, loose fitting trackies on the bottom half.

I gaze transfixed letting my eyes wander over his chest, the thin garment stretched tightly across hard muscle.Ted has an amazing physique for a man of nearly seventy...the sight capturing my attention so completely that I fail to notice him watching me back, empty glass in hand.