Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallows hard then says, "Oh...oh my...I didn't...I didn't expect..."

Trailing off he glances nervously at John, seemingly lost for words.

By now I can feel my face burning with embarrassment and I'm about to apologise, shaking my head and reaching out a hand to Eric's shoulder, but I'm stopped in my tracks by his next words.

"No no please...no don't...dont be sorry love...don't you dare be sorry...it's just...you just...took me by surprise that's all...don't get me wrong I'm just a bit shocked...I...I don't get offers like... this anymore...not at my age."

At this point he glances to John again, who's watching us intently, soaking up our interaction.

Seeing that Eric is wary of my hubby I distract him by asking if he's alright and explaining that I didn't mean to come on so strong but I find him very sweet and couldn't resist a little kiss.

"Thank you Pippa...it's not that I'm not interested honey...it just came as a surprise...a very nice one...it's me that should be saying sorry for acting the fool...can you forgive a daft old sod?"

My reply to this oh so sweet response is to move in for another slow smouldering kiss, my heart skipping a beat as I feel Eric beginning to kiss back this time, albeit gently.

Breaking off I pull back and say, "Does that answer your question?"

Eric doesn't reply verbally but takes a bold move of his own and moves in on me kissing me back, at first soft and gentle but quickly developing into a full open mouthed passionate embrace.

This moment...oh my...I wish that it could be bottled, saved somehow for use everyday. I've encountered it many times, the point at which reluctance dissolves and raw animal need takes over...it is such an erotic sensation for me to feel him letting go...and giving in to his urges.

Breaking off once more we stare at each other for a brief moment before commencing with another deep sensual kiss, all the time I'm absorbed with Eric I'm also aware of John looking on...enriching the experience tenfold.

Pulling away I note that Eric is a little breathless, his facial complexion turning crimson, gaze darting from me to John and back again. My hubby doesn't engage, he's perfectly content observing for now, allowing me to take control of the situation.

Although he's dominant John will let me make the decisions and handle things how I want to, and given the delicate nature of tonight it is the perfect approach.

Watching Eric closely, he turns to cautiously glance at my hubby before leaning in to me and asking in lowered tone, "What about him?"

Turning to John myself now, giving him a sweet look before addressing our new recruit, "He...he likes to watch...if that's alright with you?"

Eric swallows once again, a big gulp, then returns his attention to me, "I see...erm...yeah that's fine...I don't mind."

After my little man gives his approval I really go to town on him, resuming open mouthed kissing and placing my hand into his crotch...exploring the growing bulge that I discover there.

For the first time, and to my great satisfaction Eric too begins to explore, focusing his fumbling attention on my bosom, groping through the shirt.

These initial explorations are hurried and clumsy, I can sense Eric's unrestrained eagerness...his energy...it is buzzing.

We are both now breathless and completely engrossed with one another, breathing fast through our noses. My desire quickly overtaking me I withdraw again, this time undoing my shirt buttons before reaching both arms around and up my back to the bra clasp and unfastening...removing the garment and exposing my bare boobs to a wide eyed Eric...prompting an excited if unusual response.

"Bloody hell!...are those real?" His words are distorted somewhat by a slight tremble.

I've never been asked this before, and coupled with Eric's obvious enthusiasm the combination incites a bout of the giggles which I have to fight hard to keep away. We later discover that Eric is an avid fan of big boobs, but his wife Jean is quite flat chested so you can imagine his passionate reaction upon seeing mine, they are in my opinion my best feature, 40E with large nipples so sensitive that I have been known to achieve climax just with attention focussed on this area alone...and now... little old Eric is about to indulge.

Grinning wickedly, I ask him to go ahead and have a feel...make sure they are real.

After he gives another nervous glance away towards John I let out a gentle purr of approval as Eric lays hands on, gently groping and kneading.

Oh god...that feeling is all consuming! It's been a long time since another man touched me in this way right in front of hubby. Glancing from Eric to John I see the lust in his fervent stare as he watches me being groped and fondled. It is exciting and a lot of fun when Rita joins us but this...this is what we both crave the most.

Tearing my eyes away from John I focus on Eric, his face a picture of excited fascination, he's muttering something to himself while he plays and as I watch I notice his tongue wetting his lips...

"Go on then...give em a suck...I know you want to."

At these provocative words the little guy looks up at me abruptly, so engrossed in what he's doing I seem to have surprised him...then...that quick nervy glance once more towards John...but this time my hubby doesn't remain silent, he has some reassuring words for our new friend.

"It's alright mate honestly...I'm enjoying watching...and what's mine is yours...go on...go ahead and give em a suck...that's what they're for."

Eric looks briefly back at me before dropping his gaze to my ripe swollen nips...there's a tiny bit of hesitation...then...he lowers his head and begins tucking in.

"Aahhh." Letting out a gasp of delight as warm pressure envelops first my right nipple then the left as he alternates between them. I'm sat up close to Eric who's on my left and angled in towards him so my boobs are pushed together creating a deep plunging cleavage which he is particularly keen on, drawing his tongue up and down repeatedly before returning attention to my hardening buds.

I stare lustily at John while our new friend enjoys me, the silent connection between us creating a very special moment.

letting out another gasp, I can feel myself becoming moist downstairs with Eric's attentions combined with the intense looks I'm receiving from John.

As Eric gets busy with my boobs, I too go exploring, my right hand firmly entrenched in his groin, fingers massaging. I can feel that he's fully erect and...something else...not being able to put my finger on it so to speak at this early stage, but there is something different about his package.

However, my curiosity is sidetracked by the sweet sensations wafting up from my tender nips. Eric is a pro I can tell right away, he knows exactly what to do, how much pressure to apply etc...and he's rapidly working me up...building my desire to a crescendo...I must have him... and soon.

With the damp in my panties becoming all too evident I whisper down into Eric's ear, "I want you." The simple request, more gasp than words.

Eric reluctantly lifts his head from my bosom, he's red faced, breathing quickly and displays a slightly furtive but determined expression as he swallows then glances at John before looking back past me over my shoulder, "Let's go in there."

Turning, I see the little shack with its 'home made' bed vaguely lit by flickering orange light from our fire, looking back at Eric and nodding with an excited grin. Going to stand up I'm briefly halted by his next words, "Pippa erm...I er...I don't have a...you know?...erm...rubber Johnny."

Gazing down at him still seated on the log I'm suddenly hit by an urge to giggle. The combination of Eric's sudden bashful admission and his use of the term 'rubber johnny' to describe a condom, proving to be very humorous indeed, I haven't heard them called that since high school.

Somehow I manage to fight off the urge to burst out laughing by momentarily biting my lower lip, then inform Eric that he won't need any as I'm on the pill, before giving him 'the look' and turning to head for his shack with the little man following close behind.

As soon as I'm away from the fire it hits me...may is a pleasant month, nice and mild during daytime, but once the sun has gone down it can get very cold and as I draw near the shack I can see my breath condensing.

Despite the chill however, I'm currently experiencing a growing inner heat. The excitement level at this moment is difficult to describe with any accuracy. It's been way too long since another man used me in front of my husband, and the desire for him to witness this has been building all evening...

Suffice to say, by the time I'm stood before Eric's bed removing my boots and lower half clothing, my 'eagerness' is trickling down my inner thigh.

The bed is all ready and made up with sleeping bag unzipped. It's not very big and looks rather flimsy. As I set down upon it, laying down on my back it creaks and shifts slightly underneath, making me wonder if it will take our combined weight. However, Eric doesn't give me long to ponder this question.

Even before I'm in position the little guy is half naked and as soon as I'm laid back, legs splayed wide...he's getting on top of me.

It all happens fast.

His weight pressing down...the worryingly loud creak of wood beneath us...his eager lips seeking out mine...his thing...nudging...pushing inside...

I try to cry out but my words of surprise and excitement are muffled by Eric's mouth and writhing tongue.

Surprise?...surprise because Eric's cock is sliding into me at an angle I'm not used to, it feels so different. He was so fast getting into position that I have not even seen it or handled it properly yet, but I immediately know that there is something very special about it. He's not a big boy...it's something else...the mystery instantly stirring my curiosity and enriching the experience.

Closing my eyes to concentrate, I can feel his vigorous energy, shallow rapid strokes conveying a sense of urgency which gives me the impression he's going to be premature and lose it at any moment, but just as I'm pondering this, light hits my eyelids and I suddenly open them to a brightly lit shack...a lantern hanging above us swings slightly...and John, grinning wickedly down at me, just moving back a little after switching it on for a better view.

My lover is undeterred by the light and keeps on humping for a short while before coming to a stop, breaking our kiss, breathing quickly and staring down into my eyes with a feverish determined expression.

Eric glances briefly to his side at my hubby standing watching close by, then returns his attention to me, lowering his head to my throat and licking...beginning to nibble.

As he tucks in, so my eyes find John's and I fix him with a special look. John stares back, his gaze full of excited fascination, and while he looks on, the bulge in his trousers noticeable, I let my hands wander down Eric's still clothed back to his bare fat bottom...groping...kneading with fingers...digging in sharp nails...

"Aaahhh!" My sudden cry of delight is due to Eric's recommence of quick aggressive thrusts, encouraged apparently, due to my exploration of his rump.

Leaving said area alone and sliding my hands upwards underneath his upper clothing...a broad masculine back thick with hairs...the feel of flexing muscles reinforcing my sense of delicious vulnerability...I am his.

Added to this is the awesome unique sensation of Eric's special cock, with each stroke he's hitting my g-spot just right and I cannot help vocalise my appreciation.

"Oh god...that's a good angle...oh...oh shit...oh yeah...keep going...that's it...god that feels good!" The words are half gasp as Eric pummels me...then suddenly stops once more.

This time I really believe it is over all too soon, but no. It appears that the little guy is just resting between bouts, while doing so lowering his head to my boobs and devouring swollen buds...shortly before resuming vigorous thrusting once again.

This curious technique of fuck like a bunny before a short interlude of inactivity I quickly become attuned to, my mischievous nature taking advantage of Eric's rest periods by rhythmically gyrating my hips upwards and 'squeezing' him, milking his cock for all I'm worth.

Naughty I know and rather counterproductive as I want him to last as long as possible...but I cannot help myself.

However, it soon becomes apparent that Eric is no amateur and although succumbing several times to my goading behaviour he holds on and it is me who loses first...screaming out loud into the cold night air...my condensing breath...billowing upwards.

Coming out of it trembling, breathing hard, Eric still going hard and fast despite my legs wrapped tightly around him, and this time it's for real.

I feel him building up, each thrust more powerful than the last, "Oh god...Pip...Pippa!...I'm gunna...I'm gunna..."

His desperate words are pushed out amidst breathless gasping... I whisper into his ear, "Go on...do it." Just before turning to John for that all important eye contact with hubby at the pinnacle moment, noting as I do so, not only the intense look of feverish excitement etched on John's face but also the fact he has fished his erect cock out his trousers and is stroking himself.

Watching John closely, my body shaking violently to Eric's frantic humping...then suddenly...a second cry of ecstasy fills the chill night air as my lover pushes deep and comes to a final stop...every muscle taught amidst his climax spasm.

"That's it...that's it go on...I can feel you." My panting words are little more than whisper while maintaining eye contact with john. I can feel little pulses from Eric's wonderfully weird cock as he drains out deep inside.

John has remained silent throughout my coupling with Eric but now speaks up in excited tone, "Yes!...that's it go on mate give her it...fuckin hell yes!"

Turning my attention back to Eric, he's raised his head from my neck and is breathing hard, red faced and sweaty despite the cold temperature.

Staring down into me I see that oh so special moment when desire and lust drain away...like so many before him...all the same...I am transfixed.

But my fascination is suddenly and quite rudely interrupted by Eric's prompt withdrawal...I do like a guy to stick around once he's delivered the goods.

Pulling out and getting up on to his knees between my legs, two things hit me at once, first of all I'm leaking heavily and secondly...my first sight of Eric's unusual cock...

But as I get this first look, it's John that abruptly interrupts my curiosity with a giggling exclamation about something I have missed.

"Fucking hell look at that!...it's steaming!"

Focusing on the area surrounding Eric's member, wispy little 'clouds' of condensing air can be seen wafting into the frigid night, it is an unusual sight but what is more bizarre is my new lovers cock itself.

For Eric's dick has an odd shape indeed. It is not big, around five inches in length with a thin shaft and a large circumcised plumb shaped head. It's most remarkable feature however, and apparently the source of that unique angle...is its very pronounced upwards curve...just like a banana.

As I stare at the still erect glistening oddity a bead of pearly goo oozes out the end and drips onto the bed below, the sight of which prompts me to immediately sit up and without hesitation take him into my mouth, sucking hard to extract the last dregs.

"Oh yeah...aaghh...oh god Pippa..."

Eric's exclamation of delight trails off into gentle little moans, and he lovingly strokes my head while I clean him. But this special moment with my new lover is soon interrupted by John's impatience, with my attention focused upon Eric I've failed to notice that hubby has removed his lower half clothing and is approaching...eager for his turn.

"Here...Eric mate...move over will ya...I wanna see."

The new boy obediently does as asked, pulling away from the loving affections of my mouth and making room for John, who's cock replaces his for a moment.

"Mmmm yeah that's it...love sucking cock don't you?...ya little tart." The tone of my hubby's goading words contain the fervent desire he's built up while observing Eric fucking me.

Staring up at John wickedly I wriggle my tongue around his throbbing bell causing him to draw a breath in sharply before ordering me to lay back on the bed, lowering his head a little to inspect the messy state that Eric has left me in.

"Oh yeah...nice one buddy..." John trails off briefly to aim an approving grin at Eric, before continuing to congratulate him, "...you got her good...right in there...oh yes!...yeah that's it ya dirty slut push it out...fuckin ell look at that!"

As John is admiring Eric's recent deposit I tense up and push some more out for hubby to see, this impromptu little tease spurring him to action, immediately getting down on top of me and eagerly stabbing at my soaking slit.

"Aahhh!" Gasping in delight as John enters, pushing all the way in... one swift thrust. There's a brief but thoroughly satisfying period of inactivity initially...hubby enjoying the sensation of another man's cum in his wife.

This is a special moment between us, especially as Eric is new. Whispering up to John I ask if he can feel 'it', knowing full well of course that he surely can but wanting to vocalise how much this means to me...to us both.

John replies that he can shortly before a deep passionate kiss as he begins thrusting. Then, breaking off, and while continuing to gaze down at me...the goading begins. Dirty...vile words...I'm called a slut amongst other things.

I'm asked if I enjoyed being fucked by another man right in front of my loving husband?...and if I liked the taste of Eric's old cock?...amongst other things.

John's questions and my positive answers all exchanged in quiet whisper...a truly special interaction between husband and wife.

John continues fucking me until adding his seed to Eric's after just a few moments of frantic humping. I have recently climaxed and there's a silent understanding between us that this is a quickie for his benefit. Also, I like to think of this act, the alpha male going straight after the newcomer, as a kind of symbolic gesture, John covering up the evidence of Eric's 'presence' with his own...reasserting his ownership of me...all this under the watchful excited gaze of our new friend who, I am pleased to note, is not shy when it comes to observing us, openly playing with his still semi hard dick as he looks on.

Once John has finished with me we all get cleaned up and our clothing pulled back on, retreating back to the warmth of the fire... where an exciting conversation ensues.

Eric initially expressing his gratitude for a very pleasant eventful weekend, and for making an old man very happy! After which he begins to tell us a little about his private life, and as it turns out...the old guy has had plenty of experiences.

One of these ironically, almost led to a two boy one girl session involving a close friend and his wife. Recounting the experience which took place many years ago when in his twenties, Eric explains that at the time he was still quite shy and naive, and despite his friend's wife being an excellent seducer, Eric ultimately chickened out of their saucy proposal.

Soon growing out of this shy nature, Eric has had numerous affairs over the years, culminating in the latest on/off liaison with his wife's sister no less, herself in her early sixties. They are currently not seeing each other.

Eric explains that his wife Jean is not interested in the physical aspect of their marriage and hasn't been for quite some time, hence his cheating.