Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a very familiar story with us, but what makes Eric's a little different is the fact he's strayed so many times and never been caught out...a very careful man indeed.

Going back to the subject of our recent activity Eric explains that he knew there was something special about us on first meeting, going on to describe not only his attraction and desire for me, but also his pleasant surprise at how receptively I responded to his flirtatious behaviour.

Eric knew, as he puts it rather crudely, that I was 'up for it' but was still wary of John despite noticing the special little glances we kept giving each other, which indicated to him that we were an 'open' couple.

After taking a big swig from his tin of fosters Eric says, "Then when you kissed me...I...I just kind of freaked out...I'm like...is this really happening?...to me?...I couldn't believe it you know?...at my age!"

Eric tells us that initially he was very nervous but once he knew John was fine with him touching me...the floodgates opened. Once again I note, he makes a reference to his advanced years and how lucky he feels to have met us.

Picking up on Eric's concerns regarding his age I put him at ease by explaining my attraction to older men, using this as an opener to our own story, albeit an abridged version. John too joins in and we take it in turns to tell Eric a little about our journey, how it began, our shared desires, some of the men we've encountered along the way.

One of whom, Sammy, I focus on for Eric's benefit, using him as an example of mature virility.

Eric reacts with predictable surprise at Sammy's ripe old age of eighty six, making a remark about himself, "Bloody hell!...there's life in the old dog yet Eric old lad." After this patting his own knee and chuckling to himself.

It's from this point that John begins to take over the conversation for our part and as a result a change of atmosphere is notable, John's dominant nature emerging, my hubby beginning to refer to me as though I am not present....like I'm a piece of property...and I know what's coming.

I feel it...the boys do too. It's been in the air for the past half hour, all this talk of past experiences is giving us all an appetite. I'm keenly aware of the boys glances toward me during our chat, especially Eric, despite his age I know he hasn't finished with me yet...I recognise the predatory hunger within his eyes.

As the conversation begins to dry up, there is only one way our night beside the fire is going to go...

In the end it's John that makes the move, with his dominant side aroused he demonstrates to our new friend just how obedient I am.

"Well Eric ole buddy...all this dirty talk has given me an appetite...how about you?"

After saying this he aims a wickedly sly grin at me before continuing to address Eric, "You ready to go again?"

Eric slowly nods while gazing at me...that dark...determined look in his eyes all too familiar, and as I'm becoming lost in this John's voice pulls me back, "Pippa...Pippa?...stand up."

Quickly snapping out of it at my hubby's commanding tone I do as I'm told, my heart beginning to thump with anticipation.

"That's it...now...come here...right up to Eric...good...ok...down on your knees...that's right."

Obeying, I get down on my knees in-between Eric's open legs, dutifully awaiting further instructions...John's next order is very explicit.

"Pippa?...listen to me...your going to be a good girl for Eric ok?...I want you to unzip him...take out his dick...and put it in your mouth."

Briefly glancing up at Eric, he stares down at me with a mix of fascination and excitement...transfixed.

Hesitating for just a moment, looking away to gaze at hubby with the sweetest most innocent expression I can muster, then reaching into Eric's groin area and grasping the zip of his trousers, pulling it down with my heart racing, not because of what I'm doing in particular but that I'm being 'ordered' to do it by John.

Placing my hand into Eric's open fly and fishing out his flaccid member I don't think twice, just lower my head into his lap and take him into my mouth.

"Oh god...mmmm." A groan of delight from Eric is immediately joined by praise from John.

"Good girl that's it go on...give him a good suck."

Eric's hands gently grasp my head and his fingers run through my hair as another moan escapes him...all the while I maintain eye contact with John...so important...and it's so very satisfying to feel Eric swelling up in my mouth as I gaze at hubby.

John continues to praise me and joins our friend in stroking my head, before giving his next commanding instruction which is again very explicit...I am to lick and suck Eric's balls...

Obeying immediately I leave the hardening shaft momentarily alone and push my hand further into the open fly of his trousers, seeking out Eric's hairy nut sack. Gently treasing it out the opening then licking initially, before carefully taking each ripe plumb one at a time into my mouth and sucking.

Expletives are emitted from our elderly friend above, the first time I've heard him swear spurring me on to go further and gently nibble...driving Eric to distraction...so much so that he grips my hair too tightly...but it's a good pain... the arousing kind.

All the while I'm devouring Eric, John is alternating high praise of his wife with a 'matter of fact' style chat with Eric, describing to our panting and cursing friend how obedient I am and what I will do for them both, assuring Eric that I'm his to do with as he pleases.

Watching me fellate our friend is having a very profound effect upon John, and I'm soon presented with his erection to lavish my affections upon as well.

With both boys fully aroused and ready for more I detect a sense of urgency in the conversation from above, John asking Eric if he has a blanket or something to put down so we can 'do it' in front of the fire...Eric replying that he has a spare sleeping bag he can put down, before leaving us to retrieve it.

John's next request is delivered through quick breaths while I wriggle my tongue around his hot bell... I am to stand up and take off all of my clothes.

Leaving my hubby's glistening stiffy alone I do as I'm told, stripping everything off with the boys looking on as Eric spreads out the unzipped bag next to the fire.

Becoming naked in the middle of a wood at night beside a roaring fire brings a new dimension of excitement... an animalistic...primal quality.

Also, the way John speaks to Eric about me, how I am regarded...adds to my already highly aroused state...the anticipation is eating me alive.

Once naked before watchful eyes I am commanded to get down on all fours on the sleeping bag and as both men remove their clothing the casual way John refers to his wife continues with a crude question for Eric regarding which 'end' he would like, heads or tails? Eric opts for heads then says something quietly to John which I later find out is high praise for my oral skills.

I watch as the two boys strip, noting their physical differences. John taller, heavier built and much more handsome of course. Eric has a great deal of grey body hair, probably the most I've seen on a guy, he has a pronounced beer belly and his unique penis stands to attention straight out from his body, it's odd curvature displayed in flickering orange from our welcome fire.

Once naked there is no delay in coming to me, John disappearing around the back while my attention is grabbed by Eric getting down on bended knees before me...his banana dick waving in my face.

As I take him into my mouth I feel John's hands grasp my hips, I'm so wet and he is so hard there is no need for guidance...my hubby slips easily inside causing a muffled squeal of delight from myself...and thus it begins.

We remain in our respective positions...a classic spit roast...for quite some time. Long enough for me to reach two glorious orgasms, the first a squirting trembling affair, that leaves me breathless and the boys in confident chuckles. The second is a much smaller delicate 'butterfly' effect just after, and as a direct result of, John coming hard and vigorously behind...causing my tits to shake and jostle together.

Eric, as I discover, is quite skilled at holding on to his, he fills my mouth a short while after John's deposit, goaded and verbally applauded by hubby.

There then follows a lengthy pause for more conversation before carnal activity resumes, after all, our new friend is twenty eight years my senior...however, I do manage to coax another out of him...this time with me on top while John looks on and masturbates.

For a little old man with a beer belly Eric sure has plenty of stamina, plus his beautifully shaped cock and experience...he's just what I've been after.

The night is indeed a long one and by the time I crawl into my sleeping bag next to John I'm exhausted...full of spunk and very...very satisfied.

**

Waking up with a start, my world is full of birdsong, the sound briefly overwhelming my waking thoughts and for a moment I'm awestruck.

Then, the reality of a night's debauchery hits me like a freight train. The hangover is not as bad as I might have expected but my main discomfort is the dirty state I am in.

It's a long time since I entertained two guys and I've been more than naive about the mess such an experience makes. I can taste it in my mouth, my hair is matted and my inner thighs are covered in dried spunk.

Quickly realising that I can't just jump in a hot shower adds to the uncomfortable feeling. I hate being dirty after the event, during?...yes please with sugar on top...but afterwards when I've had time to recover...oh dear.

Unzipping our flimsy loaned tent I wander off towards the source of trickling, barely audible above the morning chorus...the nearby beck.

Taking my wash kit with me, baby wipes are a poor substitute for a bath I can tell you. I even consider wading into the beck, it looks around four feet deep but upon testing the water...way too cold, as expected.

After having a wee and getting as clean as possible I wander back to the to tent to find John just waking up...with an uncomfortable case of morning wood!

I'm still too tender downstairs from the previous night's exertions so I take care of John's problem using my mouth.

It does turn out to be a busy morning for me as shortly after relieving my hubby of his sticky burden our new friend also awakens to a serious case of early morning stiffness...it appears to be contagious.

Eric, obsessed with my tits as he is, opts for a different kind of remedy. Laying me down upon his rickety bed and squashing my boobs together, dribbling a mouthful of saliva into a crevice of deep cleavage...

My word the little guy sure can hump, making my tits quiver and wobble until I'm provided with a warm pearl necklace moments later, amid crude goading comments from a watchful hubby stood nearby, who then films me on his mobile cleaning Eric's dripping banana dick.

After breakfast and a nice cuppa, we inform our new friend that we have to leave shortly and enquire if he'd like to meet up again some time.

Eric wholeheartedly welcomes the idea and seen as we ourselves are very keen to repeat the experience we've had here with him, arrangements are made for the following weekend, phone numbers exchanged etc.

When it's time to leave Eric accompanies us for a couple of hundred yards through the woods, directing us to a private access road close by that leads up to the main road. It's little more than a dirt track but Eric assures us that if we let him know our car details then he will inform the landowner for next time, and it will be alright for us to use it.

And so, after our goodbyes in which I give Eric a long lingering kiss, leaving him with little doubt that I'm looking forward to our next meeting, we leave our new friend to his amazing campsite and continue on up the lane and back to the main road where we make our way to a prearranged pick up point with Dave.

It takes us a couple of hours and during the journey we discuss in excited tone what has transpired. We never set out to meet someone on this trip and it is astonishing how we have met this new guy, just going to show that what you're looking for can sometimes find you. Eric is perfect and I'm very excited about coming out here again next weekend.

Once arrived at our rendezvous point, a large lay-by complete with greasy spoon burger van, we don't have long to wait. Daves car is loud and fast and we hear him coming just before he appears from around a bend in the road.

Indicating and pulling into the lay-by with both front windows down, as he draws level with us we can hear loud music coming from the stereo... recognising the tune instantly as 'love shack'.

John looks at me and I him, bursting into laughter a second later. Dave is initially oblivious to our hysterical state, busy singing along to this most appropriate song, "Bang bang bang on the door baby... knock knock...knock a little louder baby..."

Looking up out the open window first at John then myself, seeing us suffering from the giggles Dave turns the music down and with a frown on his face asks what's so funny?

"That...that is...that is just... perfect." John replies pointing at the car stereo, still chuckling.

Dave, looking more confused than ever asks what's funny about love shack? Then, upon noticing the mischievous expression on my face...the penny drops.

"Wait a minute...I've seen that look before...what you two been up to?" He points up at us accusingly, a grin beginning to stretch across his face.

Repeating his question before we can reply, "What did you do?" The words drawn out exaggeratingly, overemphasized.

With our giggles under control, John asks Dave to pop the boot so we can put our packs in, then assures our curious friend that we'll tell him all about it on the way back.

With our packs safely stowed we get in and belt up as Dave begins to drive, on our way back home at last...after an eventful...and very 'wild' camp indeed.

End of chapter 21.