All Comments on 'Chronicles of Danny Ch. 14'

by bbettyblambabam

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Loved the story gave you a 5 for your

effort and content. Fuck you annony you tard

jlorthiajlorthiaover 8 years ago
To defend the story a little

I think it is odd anyone would be making disparaging remarks about this story with regard to the legality of what has been happening. While the characters are memorable and very relatable, the humiliation aspects of this story exist on another plane, this was established early on. To comment on this story at chapter 14 as being "epically stupid." is ridiculous. Guess what practically no stories on Lit or any erotic story is perfectly realistic, these stories represent fantasies, kind of like any other story you read. Anyway it is my opinion that the Chronicles of Danny is a fantastic series that establishes a great setting early on, if you are not interested in humiliation/enf/bdsm/voyeurism/other fetishes, I have no idea why you would be reading all the way until chapter 14. Often times I see a lot of stories that actually put effort into establishing characters completely bashed on this site, including my own stories. The fact is, that not all of the lit readers want to just read a story about two bland characters having sex, we want more than that, also a lot of us have varried fetishes and stories that try to cater towards a different subset of people should not be judged by people outside of that subset.

I generally don't like "loving wives" stories, yet I never rate them because I am not interested in that genre. There are obviously many people who love to read and write those stories, more power to them, if you are not part of the intended audience, either rate the story on its content alone and be constructive, or just ignore it. Anyhow great story I can't wait to see this series finished 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous