Chronicles of Footer Ch. 02

Story Info
Footer does what his professor asks him to do.
2.4k words
4.63
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

The hallway was empty. I replayed what I wanted to say in my mind and knocked on the door. It was a warm day but I felt chilly. After a moment that felt like months, I heard her voice, "Come in." This was it. I held the door handle and pushed it down, the door cracked open.

There I saw her behind her mahogany desk, a pencil in her hand, with a white blouse that was buttoned up, her blonde hair tied up to a ponytail, her dark blue eyes looking sternly at me from over her reading glasses. "Hello Professor," I said with an apologetic voice, "May I talk to you for a few minutes?"

She observed me for a second. Then she responded, "Make it quick."

I started the elevator speech I had been practicing, "Prof. Lakelyn, I know I have missed two homework and have done poorly in the final but I am really interested in your Molecular Chemistry class and am eager to do whatever is necessary. Please allow me to turn over the homework that I have missed. I promise you I will do a great job. Getting under B would mean losing my scholarship. This is a big deal for me. Please, I beg you, I am ready to do whatever necessary." Then I stopped and looked at her with penitent eyes.

She had listened to my speech without a single movement. I had no way of telling if I did great or terrible, until she leaned back, gave a sigh, looked to the side, and threw her pencil on the desk in disgust. I felt the muscles around my stomach contracting. I had messed up.

After a pause she took off her glasses and turned to me with piercing eyes. "So you come here, after weeks have passed over your missing homework with no attempt to correct your mistake earlier and ask me to give you another chance with this lame speech. Where do you think you are?!", she literally screamed.

I froze staring at her. Her eyes were grilling me. We stayed that way for a few seconds. If I were not desperate I would have apologized and left but I had to try. "I...", I started.

"Shut up!!!", she screamed again, this time more furious. Her teeth clenching she took off her reading glasses and slowly set them on the desk. "You have no right to speak without permission!", she yelled again.

I was full of terror. Now I not only feared losing the scholarship but even being ejected from the school. Prof. Lakelyn was a distinguished academician who had earned a reputation at young age. If she wanted she could get me out of there.

"Do you know how many more deserving students want that scholarship?", she started in a lower voice that still fumed. "And this is all you do for it? Come here to beg me 'Please accept muy humewurks'", she said mocking my voice. "Do you see yourself worthy of this scholarship?" she asked loudly.

I knew this was also a rhetorical question but that I should find a good answer to it. All I could come up with was, with a meek voice, "I am ready to do whatever is necessary to be worthy, Ma'am."

She looked at me disgustedly for a minute, then she ordered, "Get down on your knees!"

I was perplexed, not sure how to respond, so I hesitated, but she then yelled "Now!"

I got down on my knees looking at her with imploring eyes. She then pushed her big office chair back. "Now crawl under my desk," she said.

Without thinking, I walked on my knees to next to her desk, got on all four, and crawled under her desk. It was a big desk, about 4 feet deep. The only thing I could imagine was that I was supposed to fix the internet cable or something but all that was not visible.

As I was turning around under the desk to face her, I saw her untying her ponytail and letting her very wavy and wet-looking beautiful hair loose. She ran her hands over her hair and looked at me.

"So, you are ready to do whatever?" she asked in a now seemingly calm voice. She then extended her legs in black trousers and her feet in black heels, stepped on the carpeted floor, and pulled herself in the chair towards the desk. I could now only see her white top but not her face.

She opened a side drawer and took out some things, then she bent to see me deep inside the desk. "Here," she said and tossed a nail cleaner, a pack of disinfectant wipes, and tube of lotion at me.

What she said next shocked me: "Now, don't act innocent! I have seen you watching your classmates' feet many times."

I was speechless. She continued, "So then, since you love feet so much, you should not have any complaints about what you are about to do. Wipe your hands clean, take off my shoes, massage my feet, worship them, then clean under my nails, wipe them clean, and apply lotion. Don't let me repeat."

Suddenly I had a rush of hormones. The prospect of having to see her feet let alone touch them got me hypnotized. My jaw dropped and I just stared at her. "Get to work you idiot!" she said and she pulled her chair closer.

I was now sitting on the carpet with her feet in front of me. At first, I was scared to touch them but I did not want to be yelled at again, so I took her right foot in my hand. I held it from under her slender ankle with my right hand and grabbed the back of her shoe with my left. I pulled until her heel popped out of her shoe. An intense sour leather smell was released. That was only small portion of what was to come.

I pulled her shoe off her right foot slowly. As I did I could feel the heat from her sole on my right arm. Then when I fully removed the shoe I took a moment. Her toes were magnificent. They had that perfect length, all lined up evenly, not too fat or slender, her nails arched beautifully, and her foot also arched with a captivating curve. She could easily be a foot model. Then that thread of stink came to my nose, that rubbery, vinegary smell, and I got an erection.

I took her foot in two hands and started massaging. I knew a few tricks. After stroking her foot a few times, I bent her toes upwards. That relieves the pressure on the heel. I heard her sigh in relaxation, which gave me comfort. I began thumb-pressuring the ball of her foot. As I did this I observed how perfectly oval the bottom of her toes were and how some parts of her sole were pink while others were white. She is a goddess, I thought.

I longed to smell the bottom of her foot and between her toes when she said, "Enough massage, now worship them!"

I didn't know what to do. I looked confusedly at her foot. Then I planted some kisses on top of it. "No, you fool! Start licking now!" she said.

I held her foot high and lowered my face. Now I was facing her sole. I slowly brought my face closer and closer. The rubbery-vinegary stink got intenser and intenser. Finally, my nose touched her soft, damp sole, then my lips. I kissed it with love. I rubbed my lips on it. My mouth was watering. Then I touched the tip of my tongue on it. Salty! Delicious!

I took one slurp on her stinky sweaty sole. My tongue got covered with a creamy layer that was sweet and salty. I sucked my tongue clean and swallowed the cream of her sole. Then I took multiple slurps.

She moaned. As if not to lose face she said from above the desk, "Keep licking. I am working here. I will let you know the next step."

I licked all over her foot except between her toes. Every lick was delicious. She had amazing, about size 7 feet, smooth and shapely. "Now suck the toes," she said. I was waiting for that.

I took her big toe in my mouth and sucked it vigorously whilst bathing it with my tongue. Then I took them two-by-two in my mouth. I licked between the toes as I sucked. I came across strong-flavored small pieces. I then realized I was licking toe jam. That got me more excited.

Her big toenail extended about a quarter inch, the others a little less. All were with French pedicure. As I sucked I could taste salty under her nails too. Her dirt was my candy.

"Don't ignore the other foot! Repeat the same to her," she ordered sternly. I placed her right foot on the pack of wipes and turned to her left foot. The same way I slid off her shoe, massaged, kissed, licked, and sucked. This time I was prepared to savor every stink, every flavor, every toe jam. Without making it obvious I exhaled at my nose to smell my breath. It seemed to me my breath stank like her feet now. I was feeling her foot all inside of me.

At that point, the door got knocked. Prof. Lakelyn cleared her throat and said, "Come on in." The door creaked open and I heard a girl say, "Hello prifessorrr." I could imagine her smiling face.

"Jessica!" said the professor joyfully, "Have a seat." I heard Jessica, one of my classmates, a top student who had not applied for a scholarship yet because her parents were rich, sit on the chair in front of the desk. The fact that she didn't even thank her for the offer showed that these two were close.

"So, what's up?" asked Prof. Lakelyn.

"OMG! I have great news! We are going to the national cheerleading finals!!!", Jessica most likely beamed.

"Girl, good job you all!"

"Thank you, thank you," Jessica replied with an irritating squeak while silently clapping her hands with excitement. Then she continued, "I also have another good news. I am now dating Jason..."

There was a pause, then the Professor asked, awestruck, "The Jason?"

"Yesss, the QB!" replied Jessica, with a tone full of satisfaction and excitement.

"Wasn't he with your best friend, Sarah?", the professor asked.

Jessica lowered her voice and secretively told, "He was but he dumped her for me!"

"Ohhh, naughty girl," the professor replied with a playful voice, apparently along with a blink at Jessica.

They continued gossiping for another 15 minutes. Jessica explained how Monica from her physics class was fucking Prof. Harrington in order to get a passing grade and Prof. Lakelyn responded with a seemingly scornful comment. While they were chatting I was continuing to lick her feet but at a slower pace due to the distraction.

Finally Jessica had to go. Professor seemed to be happy to be rid of her. "Bye Professor, talk to you another time!" said Jessica while closing the door as she left. Prof. Lakelyn waited a few minutes and peeked under her desk.

"What are you waiting for? Those nails are not going to clean themselves! Hurry up and use the nail cleaner," she scolded me.

Promptly I took the under nail scraper tool in my hand. Seeing this she lifted her head back up and seemed to be absorbed in work. I started working under the nail her left big toe. I put the cleaner carefully under her nail at one end, then, placing my thumb on her toe I moved the cleaner along the edge. Grayish white residue started building up ahead of the scraper. It stank quite strong with a mixture of aged cheese, vinegar, and soap. I used one of the disinfectant wipes to take away the scum from the tool.

I then repeated the process to all the other toes. Each of them stank sharply. I wiped the scums on the same wipe. The white wipe was now full of the scum. It was satisfying to see how much I took out from under her nails. "She must be feeling a lot more comfortable now," I thought.

Then Prof. Lakelyn peeked under the desk again. I thought she was going to tell me my job was done but she told something else. Apparently what I did so far was only half. "Don't think you are done yet! Now take every toe in your mouth one by one, run your tongue under my nails, and suck out every bit of scum that is let loose. Chap chap!" And then she lifted her head back up.

I brought my nose close to her right big toe. It stank very strong! However, I had no choice. I had to do what was told. I opened my lips and took her toe in my mouth. I soaked it with my saliva and pushed my tongue under her nail. It tasted like rotten aged cheese! I was on the fence of being disgusted and turned on. As it was something I could not escape, I turned on and let myself enjoy the stinky scum. I sucked it all from under her nail. My mouth filled with the taste!

Before this last step I was thinking my mouth had gotten stinky. That was nothing compared to this last one. The scum under her nails was more pungent than anything I ever had. All my mouth was almost numb from stink and nasty flavor. Yet, I continued to suck and swallow her scum. I was both disgusted and turned on. She was a Goddess I would worship all my life.

After I finished sucking she had me wipe all her feet using the whole pack of disinfectant wipes and dry them with paper towels. She made me put her shoes back and get out from under her desk.

"You might think what would happen if my husband learned about this. He would be totally fine with it. He likes me to dominate over young students. Besides, I don't let them touch anywhere except my dirty feet. Now, take out $100 from your wallet and pay for all the supplies you used today. I made you save $3000 per month didn't I? And you will do as I say from now on, is it understood?" she said.

I bowed my head obediently and replied, "Yes Professor."

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers