Chronicles of Footer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made some muffled sounds and moved my head back. This irritated her and she asked, "What?! What happened?!" I could not speak, so I pointed to her pinky toe. Realizing that, she laughingly said, "Oh, right" and relaxed her foot a little. As soon as her pinky was free, all her toes entered my mouth and started sliding in. First my lips stretched to the maximum then my cheeks.

The sensation was incredible. Her foot was sliding into my mouth steadily. Within 20 seconds, 8 inches of her foot was in. These 20 seconds were the most pleasurable 20 seconds of my life. At that moment I told myself, when I die I will not have any regrets. This was heaven.

But it was going to get even better. My whole mouth was now full of her foot, except for my throat. Soon her toes reached the back of my throat. I felt a sense of tickling. This was the precursor to gagging. Her dirty toes started pushing against the back of my throat. All I could think of was that her foot had stretched my mouth open like a sock. I closed my eyes in ecstasy waiting for the moment, and within a second, I gagged.

Gagging was strangely sexy. All my throat muscles contracted and wrapped around her toes. I felt them in my throat more intensely. She slowly pulled out her foot for me to breathe a little and to my surprise, after I took a few breathes she thrust her foot right back into my mouth! This time her foot slid in fast because of my saliva. Within 10 seconds of sliding I gagged again.

After she took out her foot she said in a dramatic voice, "Look, look at this!!" I looked where she pointed. There were teeth marks close to her ankle. "You did this," she told like blaming me. I said I am sorry but she replied, "No, it's good. I like it because I am a masochist at the same time." I was in falling in love with this woman. I suggested that I lie on the floor so that she could go in deeper.

Without saying a word she got up, went to her bedroom and came back with a towel. She put it on the floor. "Take off your top and lay down right here," she ordered. I did. Now the CD player had started playing "Shine on you crazy diamond". Was this a sign?

She circled to stand behind my head. Now I could see her towering figure from down below. I craved something about her. Soon I would realize what, but not until my mouth was filled up again. Next, I felt her foot on my forehead. She rubbed my forehead with the ball of her foot. Hungrily I opened my mouth wide. Within a second her sole blocked my view and I saw her round, soft heel.

Her toes entered my mouth. This time was different. Now I was really like a shoe. My lips stretched to max again. Her sole slid against my upper gum and her toes slid under my tongue. As she pushed further in, my tongue got squeezed between my teeth and the top of her foot. Then I came to the realization that it was just like the tongue of a shoe!

Her toes reached my throat. My breathing started making a whizzing sound. That did not seem to concern her and it surely did not concern me. The whizzing got louder and louder as she pushed deeper and deeper. At some point the whizzing got very loud for a moment and was cut off. I was cut off from air.

It was like reaching space after a launch. It was a moment that seemed to last a month. It was a moment when all my desires were intersecting. There I lay, my hands on my sides, her stubby toes poking the back of my throat, her meaty foot completely stretching my mouth to its limits, my tongue squeezing out, my eyes staring at her round, meaty heel, her smooth but thick legs, and her.. Now I was her shoe, cut off from air and floating in an otherly world and being attracted by something else that I could sense but just couldn't name at that moment.

The moment lasted maybe a few seconds in reality and my brain started sending danger signals. Oxygen low! Oxygen low! A panic set in and that led to muscle contraction followed by a strong gag. However, her toes were so deep down that instead of pushing them out, the gag tried to swallow them in! Of course the toes would not leave the foot so this caused my throat to get friction burn.

She was calmly watching me from above. Maybe she didn't realize my oxygen was out, or maybe she wanted to see what is next, or maybe she just was not able to balance well enough to do anything about it but her toes stayed there! I was being suffocated!

My body was saying enough but my soul was desiring this to continue. I was trying to change form! If I could I would have transformed into her shoe right there and then!

Involuntarily I held her ankle with both hands and pushed her foot out to take a deep breathe. Her foot was soaked with my saliva. She rubbed her foot all over my face while I took a couple breathes. "That was good," she said, "I hadn't inserted my foot that deep before."

A minute later she brought her toes to my lips again. I got the message and opened my mouth wide. We repeated the same thing again. This time I tried to hold longer. There was Shine on You Crazy Diamond playing. She said, "The song is about you, crazy diamond," as she pushed her foot into my mouth a third time. I was definitely about to love her.

I looked at her body from down below and again something aroused me immensely. This time I realized it. She did not have underwear! I could see her shaved pussy with all her glory. Now I longed to lick it.

We repeated the foot gagging a few more times and I assisted her by pulling on her ankle in the last ones. She liked that a lot. After the last one she bent her head over my face and asked, "How do you feel now?"

I said I felt in heaven. She asked if I would like to continue. I said, "Ummm, actually I would like to.. errr.. to lick... there." She stared at me for a moment. I was worried I crossed the line. Then abruptly she said, "I would like that too," and told me to take off my pants and underwear. Then, with a business manner, she went back to the bedroom. I took off my pants and underwear and my throbbing cock was released. I could not help playing with it when she came back with a white towel and caught me. "Haha someone's having fun," she said mockingly. I blushed.

She laid the towel on the floor to the other side. She then told me to scoop to that side. I loved how she guided me like a sister. I went there and put my head on the towel facing up. She slowly walked over to me. She stood with her feet on both sides of my chest and then slowly lowered herself to a seat on my chest. The feeling of her freshly washed wet and cool shaven pussy against my bare chest was amazing. She asked if I was sure about this. I nodded.

Without further notice she lifted herself up. I saw her black skirts rise, then my whole view change to under her skirts centered by her bare pussy, which came closer and closer at high speed! I felt the pussy land right on my mouth and my view was blacked out as my eyes were covered. Not only my eyes but my nose too! Nevertheless, I opened my mouth thirstily and for the first time tasted her pussy. It was full of juice!

Without breathing I slurped away her juice. It was sour. It ran down my tongue and into my throat. I licked for one minute before I ran out of breathe. I then had to wiggle my head back to make a little space between my nose and her soft, folded, plump belly. She said, "I know you cannot breathe and I do not care!" Then she held my hair and pulled my head to her pussy with all her might. I licked away again. She started breathing heavily while I was completely out of air.

She let go of me after a minute. I took a deep breathe from my nose. Then I realized what her pussy tasted like: Sushi!

I licked vigorously. I am good with my tongue. She came loads. I drank her Sushi-flavored cum. Then she said, "Lean against the sofa." I did. She squatted in front of me. She said, "Now I want you to put three fingers in me." I said my fingers might not be clean but she gave me a stern face. I hurried and inserted my fingers into her tight pussy. She was smooth and round like a Cetacean. Her pussy was wet and tight like the blowhole of a dolphin. I slid my fingers in slowly. Then I flexed them to the wall of her vagina, aiming at the roughness which I know is the g-spot. She came twice very loud.

After another cum she said, "Lean against the sofa." I did it. She squated in front of me and said, "Now I want you to put three fingers in me." I said my fingers might not be clean. She gave me a stern face. I hurriedly inserted my fingers into her tight pussy. It pussy was like the blowhole of a doplhin, tight, wet, and hard. I pushed my fingers in slowly then flexed them to find that roughness along the inner wall, which I assume is the G-spot. I wiggled my fingers and scrubbed on the roughness for several minutes. Her breathing got more and more frequent. I did it faster. My muscles were aching. She pulled me hard to her soft bossom.

At one point she started vibrating like a cell phone. I knew I succeeded. It was very satisfying. She was breathless after it for a few minutes, as if she just completed a mile run. Once she found her breathe back she asked me to put them back in. I did it and this time my fingers went in yet more easily as her pussy was full of her cum. I did again and she came again within five minutes.

"What shall we do next?" she asked, eager to make full use of this play date like me. "How about you lick my feet again?" she added. I knelt in front of her and started licking the foot she extended. "You look good with a foot in your mouth," she said. "Especially with your foot," I replied. I licked her foot for another half hour. Then I licked her pussy again. We were both indulging in free play. I had not cum yet. I remembered one more thing on my bucket list: being a toilet. I brought this up to her saying, "If you like, you can pee in my mouth."

We had played pretty intimately so I was hoping this would not cross the line with her. To my delight, she said, "I find peeing very sensual," and added, "just a minute." Then she got up and went to the kitchen. She was there for several minutes. I was worried she gave up the play, but she returned and told me to lie down on the floor again. I did. This time she sat on my face facing my cock. "I like this way better. I will stroke your cock at the same time," she said.

I started licking her pussy. This position allowed my mouth to perfectly cover her opening so I sucked on and inserted my tongue in it. It was also very convenient for her to hold my hard, anxious cock. I was so horny any touch to my penis pumped it bigger. I stared at her big bottom extending in front of my eyes like two big pieces of round meat. They appeared to me like a delicious meal. I wanted to eat and drink from her. The idea that I was about to taste her pee got me exhilarated. I moved my waist up and down.

"Would you like me to tell you right before I pee?" she asked. Once I got the chance to free my mouth I said, "Yes." For the next few minutes I was anticipating traces of pee in her juice. This anticipation was extremely arousing. Her juice filled my mouth continuously but I did not taste anything salty. Then the thought of a warm, salty, golden stream shooting into my mouth came to my mind. Her small round hand continued to grip my penis and gently stroke it. I couldn't hold it any more. I yelped and tapped her buttocks. It was too late. I exploded in her hand.

"Ohhh I was so close," she said, "It's okay. We will do it next time." I was disappointed with myself. I missed the golden opportunity with few seconds. I so longed to taste her golden stream. We dressed up. As I was putting on my pants she said, "Mmmm you have a nice ass too. We should do something with that." I looked very girly at that moment with a soft penis and naked top. But what a day it was! My bucket list was more than half empty and what I had so far was the most precious. I would not mind tossing off the rest when my time comes.

12