All Comments on 'Chronicles of Seven & Sophie'

by Eutopia

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like it

please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg hot hot hot!

Wow, this was the hottest story I've read for quite a while. Well done! And yes please, continue the story, it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it!

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written and erotic

Please continue with this I thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was sooo good

You should definitely continue with this story. It was great and I want to read more about Seven and their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
reader

yes, quite. please continue with this as a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love this!

Please do continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this!

love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please continue

it was sooo hot i want more of these two

misspixelmisspixelabout 13 years ago
Continue please :)

Seven is amazing and I'd love to hear more about him and Sophie

Darth_FugueDarth_Fugueabout 13 years ago
...and then, some...!

I have a thought, about your story:

It could be discovered that Sophie yearns to be more like Seven — a "Companion-Bot!" Seven could, then, reveal to her that he can make it happen — by "impregnating" her, with NANITES!

You could, then, follow-up with her decision — and the outcome (...or, would that be "INPUT"?) ;-)

Also, you'll need some 'Closure' — between Sophie, and her mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story.

Jack2303Jack2303about 12 years ago
Good!

I did enjoy your story. The only comment that I want to make is that your "flashbacks" are not true flashbacks. You simply switch point of views (narrator to main character back to narrator). Most ppl probably didn't notice it, but it bothered me somewhat.

SevenSquaredSevenSquaredover 11 years ago
Nice story

I liked this story a lot. I like the 'future world' that you described complete with all its pros and cons. I also really like the protagonist character, she is well-rounded and believable. You could imagine this kind of person existing in this so-called 'utopia', the automation of everything allowing her to retreat further and further into her shell. There are only a few things I would change:

1. As a previous reader noted, the 'Flashbacks' written in the text are totally unnecessary. There are no flashbacks in the story, a flashback is where the story suddenly cuts to describe events that happened in the past. And even stories that do use flashbacks it's slightly condescending to the reader to have them labelled in the text as such.

2. The story is a little short. You do a good job of defining your world and then giving the background as to why Sophie came to own Robbie etc, but then the story itself you rush a little bit. I would be more arousing if we knew a bit more about Sophie's 'sex life'. How did she come to start fantasising about Seven while masturbating? What/who did she fantasise about before that? Maybe it would have been cool to describe the scene where she first masturbated after getting Seven. Maybe the thought of him being in the next room while she did it would have seemed like 'danger' to her which she may have found a turn-on.

3. The sex scene itself seemed a little throwaway and character-breaking. I think it would have been much more in character if Seven had obeyed Sophie's command to 'get out' when he walked in on her masturbating. Then you could have had follow-up scenes where Seven tries to convince Sophie to let him pleasure her and Sophie either slowly comes around and eventually lets him or Sevens 'defect' eventually strikes later on and he takes her 'forcibly' on a different occasion. This would serve to make the story longer and increase the build-up, allowing you to further explore Sophie's sexual tension and the relationship between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

O please yes more details. I just creamed so hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous