Chronicles of Succubus High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it finally made sense. If the rumors were true, Mr. Wilson was a recovering addict. She hadn't been fighting against just an ordinary sexual compulsion. She had been fighting against an addict's need for another fix. After she had just shoved him off the wagon.

She wasn't sure if she felt better or worse knowing that. But at least she was starting to understand what had happened.

Bree, uncharacteristically shaken, stayed in her bathroom stall until well past the end of school. When the school quieted down and the rest of the students and staff had gone home, Bree finally made her way home.

_______________________

Pulling into the driveway at her house, Bree let out a big sigh. Fuck, that was an intense day. She never thought getting her history teacher to cum under his desk while proctoring an exam could have gotten so complicated. But now that the danger had passed, she was starting to finally feel the familiar afterglow of a satisfying feeding. And that had been more satisfying than most. She smiled at the memory and headed into the house.

She was immediately met with her scowling mother. "You need to be more careful."

"Chill out, Susan," Bree replied.

"Stop calling me Susan," Bree's mother said in irritation. "I'm your mother. You should call me mom."

"Fine. Chill out, Mom," Bree said sardonically.

"Better. And don't tell me to chill out! I got a call from the PTA today about a teacher passing out. Your history teacher, Bree. He's in a coma, did you know that?" Susan paused and waited for a response. When none came, she continued, "And I heard through the grapevine that several students have been out ill for weeks! And at my parent-teacher meeting last month, half the male teachers were basically drones. What the hell have you been doing, Bree? Have you been sleeping with every male at your school?"

"Sleeping with them? No, they've all been wide awake...," she started to smile, but noticed her mother's scowl intensifying. "No, I haven't been fucking them, Susan. Mom. I'm being careful. I told you, it's always at a distance. Well, almost always...," Bree added with a smirk.

Susan got a dark look on her face at that. "I know you're trying, Bree," she replied sullenly, the anger draining out of her body as it was replaced with exhaustion. "I just don't want you to get hurt. Or anybody else. After that man in the park..."

"That was months ago!" Bree interjected angrily. "And it was only a day after my eighteenth birthday! I didn't even know what I was doing! It's not fair for you to hold that against me."

"I know, sweetie. But I worry about you. You can't go leaving a trail of bodies behind you, someone will catch on. And a trail of sick students is almost as bad. Leaving your teachers vegetables is even worse. Someone's going to start asking questions. There are people who are looking for these things, people who want to hurt you."

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you cheated on Dad with Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome," Bree retorted.

Susan went quiet. "What are you talking about?" she asked without much conviction. Bree only stared. "That's not fair," Susan finally responded, the fear written all over her face.

"Why not?" asked Bree, her pitch rising in anger. "Why isn't it fair to bring up that Dad isn't actually my father? That you slutted it up eighteen years ago and got yourself knocked up with a baby freak?"

"I was seduced!" Susan yelled, her anger back in full force. "I didn't know what would happen! I didn't know I'd get pregnant, or that you...," she paused. "I was young, and stupid, and naive... and it wasn't my fault!"

"Keep telling yourself that, Susan," Bree sneered. "Maybe one of these days you'll even start to believe it."

Bree turned and stomped up the stairs, slamming the door to her room. Throwing herself onto her bed, she pulled out her phone and waited for it to ring.

"Hello?" Hailey's bubbly voice answered.

Bree replied tersely, "Hailey, come over to my house. Now. And bring Clay." Without waiting for a response, Bree hung up and threw her phone across the room. She'd feel better soon.

End of Chapter 3 [to be continued]

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, comments or questions, I would love to hear from you! My contact information is available in my bio.

12