The Office Lilith

Story Info
A succubus entraps a businessman for her pleasure.
1k words
4.19
5.6k
5
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
167 Followers

David can't recall the brunette woman being new to the office.

He visits the deluxe floor of the company high rise several times a week to deliver reports and attend meetings and he'd never seen her before. As he passes an opaque blue glass conference room filled with business suits, she stares at him as he passes. David cocks his head at her, and then she smiles. The kind of smile as if she'd seen him before. Her eyes are dark and flirty and he feels a rush of excitement.

He enters Jacksons office and sets down the report. Jackson begins to read it with interest as David tries to steal another look at the dark woman.

"Who's the new woman in the conference room?" asks David.

"I think she's a contractor with some type of internal audit group. She's bouncing around doing interviews about the Zendorski account," says Jackson, not looking up from the report.

David's face goes white.

"Oh... Why are they auditing that one?" David asks. He feels sweat break out on the back of his neck.

"Something about an unlisted account associated with it. Should be nothing. Those folks aren't the government, just watch dogs. No bite to them," he says.

David leaves Jackson's office immediately without saying goodbye.

They found me, he thinks.

The unlisted account is the siphon design of his, taking off the top of an old rich retiree who made his money off of illegal diamonds found in the Congo.

Time to close it out and hide my tracks, he thinks as he makes his way to the elevator to go up to his office three floors above to work his administrative magic.

When the doors open, David almost shouts in surprise. The brunette woman with the dark sinister smile meets his gaze. He takes a quick look back to the conference room from where she was before. All of the suits are still there in their meeting.

"Going my way, David?" she asks. His face is now pale white as he steps in the elevator and presses the button to his office.

"I guess so. Do we know each other?" he asks, trying to play it cool.

"Oh, you don't know me. But I certainly know you," she says. As the doors close, she angles herself toward him and gets close. David stands statue still, looking straight at the door. Her perfume makes its way into his nose and he feels dizzy from the scent.

"Are you investigating me?" He asks as he turns to her, trying to remain calm. But any calmness dissipates as he looks her in the eyes. Her eyes are completely dark and she's licking her lips.

"You mean that little fake siphon account you have connected to my client? Yes, that one," she says. David feels his entire body grow cold and hot at the same time. The elevator doors open to the sparse floor.

"Alright listen; you're not with the government and you know how we operate here. I'll cut you in. I'm just not interested in being on the chopping block with auditors. Not people I want to be associated with," he says. He walks out towards his office and the woman follows in tow.

"I like the sound of that," she says. Relieved, David leads her into his corner office. He rounds it to his computer, thankful that she's flying in the same dark corners as he is. But as he begins to log into the account, the woman leans forward on his desk.

Her tits are pouring out of her tight business suit. Her hair looks jet black as do her eyes. David stops typing as the woman begins to look him up and down. He feels himself becoming hard.

"How much do you want?" he asks her. The woman bites her lip.

"All of it," she says.

"I'm not giving you my entire cut of this account," David says.

"I'm not talking about the account," she responds. She begins to crawl up on his desk, her black skirt rising to her hips as she does. David stiffens and pushes back in his chair. The room feels strangely warm and a haziness dulls his alarm.

"What are you doing?" he asks her.

But she crawls forward and grabs his tie, pulling him by the neck in his rolling chair right up to her face.

"Siphoning my part of the account," she says.

She kisses him and David tastes blackberries. He becomes tonic, immobile, as she makes out with him passionately, biting his lip. She comes over the edge of the desk and mounts him, her skirt high up over her waist. David looks down as she pulls back. A garter holds up silk stockings and cages her open panties.

"Why are you--," he tries to say, but she puts two fingers into his mouth. She unzips him, takes out his hard cock, and slides on top of him.

"That's a good boy," she whispers into his ear as she rides him. "Give me my cut." She rides him hard, moaning in delight as she does. Her black eyes connect with his scared ones as he feels himself climax harder than he ever has. His cum fills inside her as she throws her head back in ecstasy.

As he finishes, she stops riding him and looks at him. David is soaked in sweat and feels completely drained. But he feels horror as he watches cum drip out of her mouth and down herself. She moans in delight as she dismounts him and rounds to the door.

"I'll be back tomorrow to get more of my cut of the account. I'd save all the energy you have, if I were you," she says, using her fingers to lick his cum.

The door closes and David's slumps, feeling himself completely drained of energy and of fluids. He feels a darkness cuff him to his desk, not wanting to leave. He locks his office door, then strips naked, cock still hard as the desk. He sits, mesmerized as if in a state of trance.

I am a slave to the succubus he hears himself say in his head.

And patiently, he waits for her, saving himself for her, to give her the cut she desires.

Delimity
Delimity
167 Followers