Chrysanthemums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason exploded too. She heard him groan hoarsely above her and felt the sudden volley of his spunk as he came deep inside her. He flung his body down against hers and held her in a crushing embrace while he thrust his cock as deep as it would go and emptied his creamy load into her pussy.

Helen gasped with joy. She could fed the tension begin to ebb from her son's muscular body, and then his enormous cock, still hard within the flooded sheath of her pussy. Helen used her pussy muscles in an effort to squeeze out the last drop of his seed. Jason shivered and shifted his position, but left his prick inside her, bathed in both their juices. He could feel her muscles squeezing his cock.

Jason finally rolled off and lay beside her, his cheek against her shoulder, his arm across her tits. For a time mother and son simply rested, breathing deeply, recovering from their mutual climaxes.

Helen stared up at the ceiling, listening to the hum of the bedside clock. With the fading of her passion, reality came creeping back. he enormity of what they had done gripped her.

"Oh, God!" she murmured.

"What's the matter, Mom?" He stirred groggily.

"Jason, I'm worried. I've wanted to do this for so long. Now I realize what we've done. It's incest!"

"It's all right, Mom. Relax." He snuggled up against her.

"It's not a good thing, fucking your mother, Jason!"

"That's for sure." He hugged her. "But it's all right, Mom. Don't worry."

"I just wish there was someone I could talk to. Like Effie ..."

"What?" He opened his eyes. "Talk about my fucking you? Are you kidding me?"

She blinked at him, wide eyed. "But you fucked me -- your mother!"

"Mom, for God's sake. You're not gonna tell Grandma about this, are you?"

"I'd just like to get her thoughts." She drew him closer and kissed him lightly on the forehead. "She understands about these things ..."

Chapter 3

It was Saturday morning. On the other side of town, Helen's mother, whose name was Effie, was sitting at the kitchen table sipping her third cup of coffee. It was nearly noon, but Effie was still wearing only a floral print robe and a pair of fuzzy pink bedroom slippers. Her spirits were low.

Effie had recently been fired from the job she had held for nearly twenty-five years. Her supervisor told her that she needed to be more computer literate and that maybe she should take a course in Excel and Word. Maybe learn to code too. Obviously she thought that was dumb, because at her age she wasn't about to go back to school. That she and the supervisor had been having an affair made her dismissal all the more humiliating. Clearly, he was worried about his wife finding out.

Though into her early fifties, Effie was still a strikingly sexy woman, with clear eyes, a wide sensual mouth, and beautiful dark blonde hair. But it wasn't her face

and hair that men noticed first -- it was her body. Her boobs were incredible mounds of tit flesh that bulged from her body like pendulous melons. They drew admiring stares wherever she went and had given pleasure to more men than she could remember. Sure, she'd had her share of flings but she was proud to say she didn't get paid for sex. She did it for fun.

At the present time, however, her sex life was practically nonexistent. In the past she had flings at work, affairs with married men, and even had a lesbian girl friend. But since she had been terminated she had kept to herself and avoided the company of men. Despite her good looks and sex appeal, Effie had begun to doubt that men would still find her attractive. It bothered her that she was getting old. To be able to attract some virile male, and give him a rampant hard-on was the sort of confirmation Effie needed. Someone knocked at the back door and a male voice called out through the screen. "Mrs. Peters? Are you up yet?"

Effie recognized the voice. It belonged to Al, the mail man. He never used the front door.

"Yes, Al, come on in."

Arms folded, he lounged against the kitchen door. His heavy-lidded eyes subtly took in Effie's voluptuous form, which was clingingly revealed by her pretty silk dressing gown.

Al pumped iron at the gym. His mail route gave him free time in the evenings. For lack of anything better to do, he got himself big arms and impressive pec's.

"Hey, babe," he kidded. "You got anything you need done around the fuckin' house?"

For years, ever since her husband had died, Al had been helping out with handyman stuff, like changing light bulbs, repairing toilets, and painting screens.

Effie, acutely aware of his muscular arms and chest, shot a quick glance out the kitchen window at the lawn.

"No, don't bother, dear. The yard looks all right." She stood up. "What can I get you, dear -- a cup of coffee? Or would you prefer something cold? How about a nice glass of orange juice?"

"Yeah, okay. A glass of fuckin' orange juice sounds good." He pulled out a chair and sat down at the table.

Effie could feel his eyes following her as she moved to the counter and poured him a glass of orange juice. As she leaned across the table to hand him the glass, her big tits almost spilled out of the robe, and Al stared at them as he took the glass from her hand. Effie sat down beside him.

"You're really a dear, I really appreciate all the things you do for me."

"That's okay, Mrs. Peters. I like doing shit jobs for you." He tipped up his glass of juice, his eyes never leaving her tits.

"That's sweet of you, Al. But I'm sure you can think of better ways to spend your Saturday mornings." Then she added, "I wish you wouldn't swear so much ..."

"Oh, fuck ... ok," he said. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair, and Effie realized that his dick was making him uncomfortable. Sitting there beside him, her knee nearly touching his, Effie felt equally aroused. Conscious now of the growing bulge in his pants, she was finding it difficult to control her breathing, and her pussy was leaking. She needed the action, but hesitated to make the first move, for fear that Al just wouldn't want to get it on with an older woman like herself.

"You're a handsome man, Al. Wouldn't you rather be out chasing girls?"

Al laughed nervously and took another sip of his orange juice.

"Not really, Mrs. Peters. Young pussy don't interest me all that much. Besides, it's too early in the morning ..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I kinda prefer more mature women, if you wanna know the fuckin' truth --" Then he caught himself.

"Really!" She sat back in a show of surprise, her big tits jutting forward provocatively. "And why is that?"

"Well, mature women are hot-assed, if you don't mind my French. They like it up the ass, doggie style, upside down." He figured he'd turn her on with more filth. Women love filthy talk. "Women will eat each other out, while getting reamed up the ass ..." Then he added some honesty, based on his own experience. "You don't need to buy them dinner, or take them to a concert. They are pre-heated, like an oven. They're ready to fuck ..."

"Oh, you naughty boy," she said. "I know what you mean. You mean a woman will just suck a cock and

Al grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "You got the idea ..." he said.

"A woman with big titties like mine," she said. "Isn't that right?"

"Yeah, right," he said with a voice of authority. "Boobs are good, but a hairy hole is a real turn-on ..."

"I know it's true, Al, from the way you've been staring at my boobs."

Too embarrassed to speak, Al sat motionless and stared down into his glass.

"Isn't that right, dear? Haven't you been staring at my breasts?"

Al shrugged again. "I don't mean to be so obvious ..."

"Al, it's all right." She leaned toward him and placed a reassuring hand on his arm. "Really, dear. It's all right. In fact, I'm flattered!"

"You're okay with my tongue hanging out?" He laughed. "I got a hard-on too!"

"Yes, of course. At my age it's very flattering when a young man finds you attractive." Looking directly into his eyes, Effie drew her shoulders together and let the front of her dressing gown fall partially open. "You do find me attractive, don't you?"

"Mrs. Peters, I think you're fuckin' hot!"

"Why, thank you, dear." Effie pulled the lapels of her dressing gown farther apart so that he could see even more of her cleavage. "And you like a full figured woman?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"Oh, I'm so glad!" She threw the front of her dressing gown wide open, completely baring her magnificent breasts. "Would you like to feel them?"

His eyes nearly popped out of his head. Slowly rising to his feet, he took a step toward her and nervously reached out to touch her naked tits. But then he stopped, unsure of himself and drew back his hands.

With her gown hanging open, Effie slipped her hands under her tits and caressed them invitingly, lifting them in her cupped hands as though offering them to him.

"Don't be embarrassed, Al," she whispered. "I want you to touch them, see how hard my nipples are ..."

When his strong hands finally touched her naked tits, she moaned, and the moan told him she was probably wet. She licked her lips, shuddered, and felt her breasts swell up. Closing her eyes, as if she was listening to ethereal music, she let his hands caress and stroke the billowing curves of her sensitive flesh. His touch was electric, and eager, and when his fingers brushed her tingling nipples, they quivered and swelled to sudden stiffness. As his fingers continued to dance over the lush flesh of her heavy jugs, Effie reached up, unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper of his jeans.

"What're you doing?" Al asked hoarsely.

"I can see how hard your cock is," Effie said. "I want to make you more comfortable."

Effie pulled down his loose fit jeans. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and his huge prick bobbed free. Allowing the jeans to drop down around his ankles, Effie closed her fingers around Al's enormous cock. It appeared to be almost eight inches long, and it felt as hard as a rock. Al's whole body shivered with excitement as she gently stroked his shaft.

"Al," she said, giving his cock a playful tug, "could you come a little closer?"

Al stepped out of his jeans, came toward her and stood between her naked thighs. Effie lifted her left tit and rubbed her stiff nipple against the purple head of his cock. His hot prick burned against her sensitive areola and sent a warm shudder of pleasure racing through her body. The man's prick trobbed in her hand and seemed to get even harder as drops of precum oozed out onto her stiff brown nipple.

"Yeah, shit!" Al groaned, trembling as her soft fingers played with his tool.

"Lady, my nuts are ready to explode!"

Effie murmured in appreciation. Gazing downward, she lifted her massive breasts and pressed them around Al's rock-hard limb, completely enveloping it between the tit-mounds of flesh. With her mature tits wrapped around his cock, she began to ease her body slowly up and down.

She knew that he would love the sensation of fucking her bosoms. The skin of her tit was silky smooth, and the perspiration running down between them made her cleavage as slick as a well-lubricated pussy.

"Fuck!" he gasped. "This is nice!" He was rocking back and forth, sliding his cock up and down between the mounds of her meaty boobs.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, dear. I love giving pleasure to a fine erection, Al, and this is a very fine erection!"

And that was certainly true. Effie was from the old school. Eager to give pleasure to men, but rarely demanding it for herself.

"Oh, shit!" Al grunted. "I think I'm gonna come!"

"All right, dear," she said. "Shoot!"

"It'll hose you down. I got a big load!"

"Good!" she cried, laughing. "I love it! I want you to shoot all over me!"

She jiggled back and forth, jerking her tits up and down more rapidly. Al winced and threw back his head.

"Ugh!" he shouted. "Gonna come!"

"Yes, dear," she said calmly. "Just squirt it all over me!"

The tip of his prick seemed to burst between her tits, squirting out a thick glob of cream that splashed against her throat and chest. Spurt after spurt burst from his throbbing prick. It covered her chest and between her tits and trickled down over her belly. When at last she lowered her boobs, releasing his still-oozing prick from between them, Effie's upper body was gleaming with his slick, glossy spunk.

"Jesus!" she said, "I've never seen so much cum in my life!"

Sliding her hands down over her cum-slicked body, she gently rubbed his output into the skin of her tits and belly.

"Wow!" Al sighed, wiping his forehead. "That was something ..."

"Thank you, dear," she said, her eyes bright. Al's thick prick was hanging down between his thighs, still half erect. Effie lifted it, holding it delicately with her fingertips, and stroked the gooey tip.

"Now I'm going to show you just how sexy I can be!"

Bending forward, she tipped back her head and took his meaty affair into her mouth. She could taste the salty flavor of his slimy jizz.

Al grunted deep in his throat and eased his body forward, pushing his cock deeper into the woman's mouth.

Effie sucked hard, swirling her tongue against the spongy head, and after a few minutes she felt his cock begin to throb and expand in response to the warm mouth action she was giving him. As the spongy prick gradually stiffened, Effie began working her lips back and forth along the rapidly lengthening shaft, and soon enough, Al's cock was just as big and hard as it had been before.

Effie withdrew his prick from her mouth and held the enormous limb straight up in front of her. She began licking the head of his cock as though she were eating a lollipop.

"Jesus Christ!" Al groaned. When Effie's small teeth tugged at the sensitive foreskin along the length of his pecker, he groaned again.

Effie took great delight in expressing her admiration for Al's rampant tool.

After licking his cock for several yummy moments, Effie pursed her moist red lips around his big purple knob and sucked it hard. Another tangy dribble of pre-cum oozed into her mouth, making her pussy squirt impatiently.

Withdrawing his cock from her mouth and angling it upward, she dipped her head down and pressed her face into his crotch. His pubic hair tickled her nose and cheek. She began to lick his balls, running her wet tongue all over the soft, wrinkled skin of his ball-sac. His cock indeed got even harder, swelling against her hand.

Effie found the position uncomfortable and after a few seconds she lifted her head and sat up straight. Once again she took his cockhead info her mouth.

"Jesus Christ!" Al gasped. Thrusting his fingers through her thick hair and clutching her head, he jerked his pelvis forward, trying to cram even more of his prick into the older woman's mouth.

As she sucked his cock, Effie fondled his hairy balls with one hand while pumping the shaft with the other. Her head bobbed back and forth as she used her mouth to fuck his stiff throbbing limb.

Even though it was his second climax, Effie didn't have long to wait. After only a few brief but intense minutes, she felt him shuddering and tensing up, a sure indication that he was about to shoot his wad again. Hoping to give him a blow job he'll never forget, Effie worked even harder, increasing the tempo of her sucking and stroking.

She moved her right hand down into her pussy, and ran her fingers in and out of her hair fringed hole, making a loud squishy sound that would drive Al crazy. She remembered Al had told her that a wet hairy hole really turned him on.

Al moaned and groaned. He thrust his hips forward furiously, Effie clung to his cock with her left hand, sucking on it hungrily. Al grunted again and again in rhythm with her sucking, helpless in the sweetness of her talented mouth.

Effie heard him suddenly cry out. His body got stiff and he began to come. A flood of hot cum gushed into her mouth, splattering against her throat, and she had to swallow it, to keep from choking. It was followed by another hot spurt, and then another and another, until her mouth was full to overflowing. Then the slick, oily grool oozed from the corners of her mouth and trickled down her chin.

Even after he had shot the last of his load and his prick had begun to soften, Effie continued to hold his cock in her mouth, giving him soft tonguing sensations. She waited until his breathing was back to normal, then slipped his cock from her mouth.

Gazing fondly up at his face, she said, "How was that, dear?"

"I'm done!" Harry groaned.

"Good, I'm glad."

Effie sat back in her chair and began to close up the front of her dressing gown. Al took the hint. He stepped back from between her thighs and pulled up his pants. As he zipped them up and fastened the belt, he looked down at Effie.

"Is everything all right, Mrs. Peters?"

"Of coarse, dear," she said, looking up with a bright smile. "It's getting a little late, that's all."

Al took the hint. She didn't ask him if he wanted a cup of coffee.

Chapter 4

The telephone rang. Effie was tempted to ignore it, but she finally picked up the receiver. She recognized the voice of her daughter, Helen. And then her daughter was blurting out something about sex and Jason, and Effie just listened. Helen went on to embellish the details about the size of Jason's tool and how she felt about coming so many times and Jason must think she's a slut, and would Momma please come over and blah ...

Effie thought she needed to hear more, and maybe play with her pussy a bit while Helen expounded on how her ass throbbed and needed more because women never get enough. And Effie didn't need to be told about needs and wanting more because she herself was ready to explode. She needed to lie down for a while, and think about what Helen had related. Thinking about Helen, a mirror image of herself, made her awfully wet and she tugged at her clit until she pissed in the bed.

Later on she got dressed and drove over to her daughter's house. She needed to have a talk with her grandson.

"Jason? It's me, Ya-ya ..." She knocked again. "May I come in? I'd like to talk to you." She used the familiar Greek for grandma.

Effie opened the door and stepped into the room. Jason was lying on his bed, his pants down, watching lesbian porn on his streaming TV. He loved porn that was well done and watching two women licking each other's holes really turned him on. His cock was out, and he slowly wanked it, using his precum as a lubricant.

Effie had lots of affairs with men, but never one with a woman. Especially a woman much younger than herself. She just stood there, one eye on Jason and the other on the women writhing on the screen.

Effie closed the door and moved toward him.

"Jason, your mother and I have just had a long talk. She's asked me to stay over for a few days. And she told me about what happened between you two."

Jason turned his face away, sorry to miss the action on the screen, but wanting to appear embarrassed. But Effie, in her tight white blouse, noticed that he pulled his eyes off her tits. She was wearing a white satin blouse that clung to her curves, and she knew her grandson, for years, had been staring at her chest. "Grandma, I just don't know how it happened. It was so unreal. One minute mom was showing me her new outfit, and the next -- well, you know."

Effie knew all right. She had heard the whole shocking story. And though she hadn't admitted it to her daughter, the account of Helen's incest with Jason had filled her with a throbbing between her legs like none she had never known before.

"I understand, dear. You mustn't blame yourself. It's just that young men have certain urges that simply can't be ignored."

Her heart skipped a beat just then as she glance down at her grandson's body and saw a huge hard-on bobbing before her eyes. She gasped. He had not bothered, nor had any intention, of relinquishing the grip he had on his cock. He slowly wanked his shaft, as he spoke to her in a soft voice. The thought of his young prick and all the wonderful things that could be done with it made her suddenly weak in the knees. Taking a deep breath, she moved to the bedside and eased herself down next to Jason.