Chrysanthemums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The least you can do is stop jerking off while I talk to you ..."

He grunted, and continued his rubbing.

"Jason," she said, "I'm sure you realize that it should never happen again. You know that, don't you?" She thought about what she'd said and then amended her words. "What Helen does is her own affair, no pun intended, and I know Helen. She has needs, like all women ..."

Jason was staring at the huge, blouse-straining rack of his grandmother's tits as masturbation fodder.

"And if you ever have those urges again," she said, "I want you to come to me. So we can talk about those feelings ..."

With a grunt, Jason shifted his position, moving his legs farther apart, which brought his thigh up against his grandmother's ass. His cock appeared to keep growing, the knob a deep purple, the fleshy foreskin making her mouth water. He cleared his throat.

"I kind of feel like I'm having those feelings right now." He said this under his breath, his eyes downcast, as if talking to himself.

Effie looked at him searchingly. An idea leapt into her mind. Effie had come to Jason's bedroom with only a vague notion of trying to be helpful, but now she saw a definite way to take him in hand and keep him from causing Helen any more distress. Meanwhile, she was fascinated by his affair, the way he jerked and pulled on it.

"Jason? Look at me." She waited until his eyes lifted. "If you promise me, if you promise to be good, I'll help you. I'll help you satisfy your urges."

"What do you mean, Grandma?"

She lightly stroked her grandson's thigh with her fingertips, staring down at the back of her hand as she considered her next move. Turning slightly away from him, she slid her hands up over the front of her huge tits and gently rubbed her nipples, making them hard. It felt good, like it always did, and she decided to open her blouse and maybe fish out a tit, while they discussed the pro's and con's of young love. Jason had to learn self control. It was a shame to waste a good hard-on with a lecture. She hadn't been fucked in the past few weeks and she was climbing the walls.

Effie's first impulse was to do exactly as Jason wanted. In fact, she would have been glad to go down on him and take his gorgeous cock into her mouth. But just as she was about to seize his cock, she felt a strong twinge of guilt. This was no example to be setting for the family. This was only compounding the sin, or indiscretion, her daughter had already committed.

"Oh, Jason, I don't know," she said. "I'm afraid this has gone too far already."

"Please, Grandma! You can't stop now!" Effie deliberated uneasily, going back and forth in her mind. This wasn't what she had originally planned.

"All right," she said, glancing again at the door. "But this has got to be quick. I really shouldn't be doing this."

Effie sat up and slid back, placing herself next to her grandson's lower body. As she moved, her heavy tits jiggled, quivering mounds of flesh that drew. Jason's hands like a magnet.

With a sigh, Effie looked down at her grandson's prick, marveling once again at how big it was. In the pale light of the bedside lamp, she could see a thick vein throbbing along the length of the stiff, turgid cock-shaft. Her pussy tingled as she reached out with shaking hands to touch the shaft with her fingertips.

"I never knew you were so big!" she whispered as she slipped one hand between his thighs to hold his balls while she grasped the base of his prick with her other hand.

"Ummm ... Grandma!" Jason groaned. He clutched at his grandmother's tits, his fingers sinking deep into the creamy flesh. He gasped again, his muscles tightening, as she ran her hand up the length of his prick and gently pinched the purple cock-head. "Grandma, do it slow, then make me come!"

Effie grasped his cock with both hands and drew upward, squeezing hard. She could feel the intense heat of his cock against her palms and fingertips. Then she moved her hands downward and up again, slowly pumping the thick, pulsating prick. And as she jacked him off, she studied his cock-head. It was huge and looked tasty. The flared edge of the prick-head where it joins the shaft was especially well-defined. Effie couldn't help wondering how it would feel, that rigid flaring edge, if she rubbed it against her sensitive pussy-lips, and maybe slip it deep into her hot, wet pussy.

"Ohhh, God!" Jason gasped, his belly quaking as he worked his hips in a circular motion. "Grandma, I'm gonna come!"

"Yes, of course you are ..." Effie sighed. She jerked her hands up and down even faster, feeling the tension building in her grandson's body. "I want to see you come!"

She was rewarded an instant later when a long jet of cum spurted from Jason's prick. It splattered hot and shiny onto the surface of one big tit. Effie continued to pump him, and a second gush of jizz soon followed. It splashed over both of her tits and began to drip down between them.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. "Look at the stuff!"

As Effie continued to jerk her grandson's prick, a river of shining cream gushed from the tip and flowed down over her fingers. Droplets of spunk, flung by her frantic movements, flew through the air and landed on her face and neck. One of the droplets landed on her lip, and she automatically licked it off.

During his orgasm, Jason had reached behind his head and was holding onto the headboard of the bed. His face was contorted with lust as he looked down at his gushing cock and watched as his grandmother finished jerking him off.

Effie pulled on his cock, working upward from the base to the head, and squeezed out the last drop of pearly white come. She rubbed it into his cock-head with her thumb.

"Ahhh," Jason sighed. He sank back onto his pillow and let his arms drop down at his sides.

Effie slowly released his cock, which was now only half erect. Her hands were covered with his sticky, glossy cum. Plucking several tissues from the box on the bedside table, Effie wiped off her hands and dabbed at the cum on her face, neck, and tits.

"Well, now," she said. "How's that?"

"Fantastic!" He smiled weakly.

"I'm very glad to hear that." She tossed the wad of tissues into the wastebasket. "And from now on, whenever you feel those urges, you'll come to me, won't you? Not to your mother!"

"Yes, Grandma."

Effie shrugged her tits together and fastened her bra. Then she buttoned up her blouse.

Effie stood up to have and turned back toward her grandson. He was lying back and smiling at her, perfectly relaxed, a picture of contentment. She had obviously satisfied his urges. Only more question remained: How would she satisfy her own urges?

Chapter 5

"Good morning, dear." It was almost 9 AM. She was wearing her favorite floral print dressing gown.

"Uh -- morning, Grandma."

Effie walked over and sat down on the side of his bed. She crossed one leg over the other. The lower part of the dressing gown fell away and revealed a creamy white thigh.

"Did you sleep well, dear?"

"Yeah, like a baby." Jason shifted his position to get better look at his grandmother's legs and his stiffening cock sprang to attention, raising the sheet above his crotch like a tent pole.

"Oh, my goodness!" Effie gasped, reaching out and stroking his prick through the sheet. "Have you been having those naughty thoughts again?"

"You're giving me some pretty naughty thoughts right now, Grandma."

"Am I, dear? Well, let me see." She drew the sheet away from Jason's body and exposed the naked glory of his huge engine. She gripped it with maternal affection.

"God, it's so big," she murmured, aroused once again by the astonishing size and rigidity of it. Leaning forward, she took the huge cock-head into her mouth, closing her lips around it.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned, rolling his foreskin over the shaft and using her lips to lick the sensitive head with her tongue.

As Effie leaned sideways across the bed, the lower part of her dressing gown fell open and revealed the hairy forest between her legs. She could feel Jason's eyes on her body as she slid her lips down over his cock, taking it deep into her mouth until the cock-head pressed against the back of her throat.

And just as before, the forbidden thrill of blowing her own grandson aroused the inner fires of her own secret desire. She could feel her pussy juicing as she continued the blowjob, holding his cock with both hands as she sucked it hard, her head bobbing steadily up and down.

She heard her grandson mumble something, and then she felt him shifting his position on the bed. A instant later, she felt his hand touch her thigh. It slid upward, and then slipped between her legs.

While continuing to suck his cock, Effie spread her thighs apart to let him know that she welcomed his attention to her pussy. In fact, it was what she craved most.

Jason used his fingertips to gently separate the juicy, swollen flaps of his grandmother's pussy. Then, with the tip of his middle finger, he fucked at the nub of her throbbing clit.

"Aggghhhh!" Effie groaned, her mouth full of her grandson's pulsing prick. The touch of his probing finger on her clit had sent a ripple of pleasure coursing through her whole lower body.

Effie was sprawled across her grandson's legs and her position was somewhat uncomfortable, but she didn't really mind. She was having too much fun sucking his cock while he fingered her wet pussy. She alternated sucking his prick while running the tip of her tongue around the crimson knob. She shivered every time he touched her swollen clit.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned. Her dressing gown was still belted tightly, but loose enough up from that one of her meaty tits had spilled out into the open. Effie reached down, scooped it up and eased it forward, rubbing the stiff nipple against Jason's balls.

"Yeah, fuck!" Jason gasped.

Effie shifted her position and moved her thighs further apart, giving Jason more access to her hairy grotto. Jason took full advantage. With his palm turned upward, he worked his two middle fingers between her pussy lips and thrust them deep into her cunt. He wiggled his fingers around inside her cavity, massaging the sleek inner walls while rubbing her sensitive clit with the ball of his thumb.

Jason's diddling her hole was making her swoon, causing her to leak heavily. It felt so nice, she almost couldn't stand it, and for a moment she forgot to keep her mind on sucking his prick. She lifted her head, closed her eyes and simply enjoyed what Jason was doing to her pussy. But that wasn't good enough for Jason.

"Grandma, don't stop!" he exclaimed. "Don't stop sucking my cock!"

To Effie's surprise. Jason clapped his free hand to the back of her head and pushed her face back into his crotch. Her luscious mouth was suddenly filled again with the head of his rock hard prick. She gagged slightly as the bulging cock-knob came up against the roof of her mouth and drove down into her throat.

"Suck it, suck it!" Jason cried.

Her grandson's pleas and the roughness of his manner were shocking to her. Effie suddenly felt as though Jason were taking her for granted. He seemed to regard the superb blow-job she was giving him as something he was entitled to. He obviously intended to come in her mouth, whether she wanted him to or not.

With a sense of resignation, Effie pushed his hand away from her pussy. She couldn't let him play with her clit and finger-fuck her anymore because she had to concentrate her full attention on giving him his blow-job.

Turning around and sliding down to the floor, Effie knelt beside the bed and stretched out across her grandson's body. She again took his swollen affair into her mouth. As she swirled the tip of her tongue around his piss hole, she tasted the first hot dribble of slippery pre-cum.

"That's it, Grandma!" Jason whispered, running his fingers through her thick hair. He pulled her head downward again, simultaneously bucking upward with his hips. His prick thrust deep into his grandmother's mouth, and she had no choice but to deep-throat him.

It required all of Effie's concentration to keep from gagging on her grandson's massive tool. She almost choked as the huge cock-knob invaded her throat. When Jason shoved his prick even deeper, she felt as if something in her throat tore apart.

She wanted to let her grandson know that he was hurting her. Wrapping her hands around the shaft of his cock, she lifted her head against the pressure of his hands and gradually eased his cock-head out of her throat.

"That's so good!" Jason cried, evidently unaware of the pain that he had caused her. "It feels fantastic!"

Since Effie was now holding his cock with both hands, Jason wasn't able to shove so much of it down her throat. She could suck it in comfort, without pain and without choking an it, and this she proceeded to do, with renewed satisfaction.

Effie swirled her tongue against her grandson's swollen cock-head and sucked it hard, mashing her lips against her upper fist. Jason was still forcing her head up and down and jamming his cockhead into her mouth, but he was no longer hurting her. As a result, Effie was truly enjoying sucking his cock.

"Suck me, Grandma!" Jason gasped, his voice a hash whisper.

"Uhhgg!" she groaned, gasping for breath.

At that moment, Effie decided that she had suffered enough at the hands of her grandson. There was simply no reason to tolerate such inconsiderate behavior. She was his grandmother, after all, and therefore was entitled to a measure of respect.

Angrily pushing his hands away, Effie straightened up and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"That's enough!" she exclaimed sternly. Jason gasped at her in surprise.

"What?"

"Don't you realize you're hurting me?"

"Huh?"

Her eyes were blazing as she flexed her aching knees and climbed awkwardly to her feet, her big tits swinging. The dressing gown was hiked up around her waist.

"Now you just listen to me," she said. She fumbled with the tightly knotted belt, trying to untie it while continuing to speak to Jason. "You and I have an agreement. I accept that. I love getting you off, I love sucking your cock. But, Jason, you have to realize that I have feelings too. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Yes, Grandma," Jason said. "I'm really sorry if I hurt you. I sure didn't mean to."

The horny young man seemed stunned and surprised by his grandmother's sudden anger -- and maybe a little concerned that she might walk out on him and leave him with a big hard-on on his hands.

"I hope you mean that, Jason."

"I do, Grandma, I really do! I'm sorry if I hurt you!"

"Well, all right ..."

Effie had succeeded in untying her belt. With a show of nonchalance, she opened the front of the dressing gown. When she saw her grandson's face light up, she shrugged the garment off and let it fall to the floor. She placed her hands on her hips and struck a provocative pose.

"Then tell me something, Jason. Do you find me attractive? Do you think I have a sexy body?"

Jason sat up in bed.

"God, yes!" he exclaimed, gaping incredulously. "Grandma, you've got the most gorgeous body I've ever seen!"

Effie experienced a sudden rush of delight, and the last of her anger completely drained away. "Do you really mean that, dear?"

"Do I ever!" Jason cried, climbing out of bed and moving toward her. "Jesus, Grandma! You're so sexy! You're hot!"

Lowering her eyes, Effie swept her hands up under her tits and lifted them up, holding them out like a pair of fat white pillows. "They're not as firm as they used to be," she said.

"Oh hell," Jason said. "I just love the way they are. They're very firm ..."

Effie smiled. Releasing her tits, she slid her hands down to her crotch.

"What about my pussy?" she asked shyly. "You like a lotta hair?"

"Your pussy is gorgeous!"

"I don't shave it. I'm a natural woman ..."

To which he had to agree.

"You know, Jason, it's been a while since a man went down on me."

"I don't believe it," Jason said, slipping his arm around her waist. He guided her back toward the bed. "Do you know how long I've dreamed about going down on you?"

"Really, Jason? Really?" She stretched out on the bed.

"Yes, of course," Jason said, shaking his head as he mounted the foot of the bed. "That's the trouble with so many families, there's not enough communication."

"Jason, that's so true."

Effie lay back on the pillow, a smile lighting her lovely face, and peered down between the billowing mounds of her tits. Her grandson, crouching between her thighs, had lowered his head down into her crotch and was eagerly licking and lapping at her pouting cunt.

"Oooooh, baby!" she moaned, her head rolling back on the pillow. "That feels wonderful!"

The touch of a man's tongue on her pussy was something she hadn't experienced in a while. She missed it. She could hardly control herself when Jason worked his tongue up between her pussy-lips and licked the soft inner folds of her cunt.

"Harrr ..." she gasped. "Oh, baby!"

Jason growled as he wormed his tongue as deep as he could into his grandmother's sopping cunt. Effie could feel his hot breath on her clit as he opened his mouth wide and lapped up the pussy-juice that was flooding her hole.

Effie reached back with both arms and grasped tie headboard of the bed. Her huge tits bobbled as orgasmic shudders racked her body. Her grandson had begun sucking her clit, drawing it between his lips and flailing it with the tip of his tongue. Waves of fire rippled through her magnificent body, and she felt as though she might come at any moment.

"Eat me, baby!" she whispered. "Use your teeth a bit ..." Her knuckles whitened as she gripped the headboard more tightly, arching her back and lifting her big tits higher. Her thick brown nipples stood up hard and erect, the areolas covered with goose-bumps. Her mouth was dry as she rolled her head from side to side, her hair plastered against her sweaty forehead.

Effie gasped for breath. Her grandson was sucking her pussy with aciduity. Jason was thrusting his tongue deep into his grandmother's cunt, then drawing it up over her clit. He tormented her clit repeatedly, lashing it with the tip of his tongue, causing Effie to writhe and twist and thrash around on the bed.

Jason slid his hands across his grandmother's thighs, sending chills down her spine, and continued to slurp up the flood of juice that was gushing from her happy pussy. He moved his hands lower, squeezing the soft flesh of her inner thighs, and he pressed his fingertips against the outer lips of her pussy. As he continued to nibble her swollen clit, he moved his hand to her fleshy backside and tickled her rosehole with his middle finger, and then jammed it into her rectum. The double penetration caused her to yelp.

Effie's cunt was so well lubricated with her pussy-juice that his fingers entered her easily. Jason sank his fingers into her hole until his knuckles came up against her pussy-lips. Twisting his fingers around, he finger-fucked her cunt while sucking her clit, working it between his lips and flicking it rapidly with the tip of his tongue.

Effie gasped. Gazing downward, she trembled as she saw Jason bobbing his head up and down, sucking her pussy and licking her clit as he finger-fucked her cunt with firm, quick thrusts of his hand. She flexed her pussy muscles around his fingers and heard him grunt in response.

She let her head drop back between her arms but retained her grip on the headboard. She could feel her cunt burning more and more intensely from all the incredible things her grandson was doing to her. The fingers fucking in and out of her pussy, and the reaming of her anus, were driving her crazy, provoking a deep desire to experience the ultimate release. And she was almost there.

"Oh God, baby -- I think I'm going to come!"