Chrysanthemums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words were scarcely out of her mouth when Effie began to tremble. Her body shuddered so violently that it looked as if she might even have a convulsion. She went rigid. For one protracted moment, as she hung on the brink of a great orgasm, the sensation of fullness in her pussy was so profound it was agonizing.

And then she climaxed. The sudden relief was so complete that she flung her head back and howled.

Jason whipped his fingers frantically back and forth, jerking her off while he sucked and tongued her pussy. A splash of hot fuck-juice gushed from her cunt as her body shuddered with the intensity of her orgasm. Jason clamped his mouth tight to her pussy and noisily slurped up the flood of her cunt-juice, his face and nose and forehead shining with a mixture of her fluids and his own sweat.

Effie continued to yell, bouncing her shapely ass up and down, slamming her pussy against her grandson's mouth. Her fat tits shivered wildly on her chest, shimmering like big bowls of jelly. Her pussy convulsed spastically around Jason's tongue and fingers, and she felt she was going to squirt.

After a few minutes, the spasms began to subside. Effie relaxed and sank back down on the bed, releasing her grip on the headboard and letting her arms flop down at her sides. The sheets were soaked with her female fuck-juices, and she felt a final trickle of juice came oozing out of her cunt, satisfied, at least for the moment.

"Christ!" she gasped with a weary sigh. "Jason, that felt so good! You're simply the best lover I have ever had!"

Jason lifted his face from between his grandmother's thighs and propped himself up on his elbows. He gave her a weak smile, his mouth and chin gleaming with her gooey cunt juice.

"Baby," she said, lightly caressing his cheek, "that was nice -- and you haven't even come yet, have you?"

"Nope." He shook his head.

"All right then, baby. You just climb right up here and fuck your grandmother. And I'll just bet you're going to love it."

Jason couldn't wait. He quickly climbed up on top of her and knelt between her thighs so that his massive crimson knob extended directly toward her pussy mound. Then he braced himself and took hold of his prick, angling it downward and pressing the mushroom dome against the pink and gleaming lips of his grandmother's pussy.

"That's it, baby, put it in!" she murmured, her eyes bright with lust as she stared down at her grandson's big prick. "I can't wait to feel it inside me!"

"I feel like I might come too quick," Jason said as he eased the knob of his cock between her cunt-lips.

"That's all right, baby. That's all right."

Effie lay back with a contented sigh as Jason pushed himself forward. She could feel his muscular forearms pressing against the sides of her bulging tits. And then she experienced the marvelous sensation of having his mammoth cock sliding into her slick pussy, stretching the vaginal muscles, and rubbing against her tingling, swollen clit.

It was all that Effie had hoped for, and more. She gripped her grandson's forearms with her hands as she wrapped her legs around his back.

With a grunt, Jason thrust forward, and Effie felt his hipbones press against her inner thighs as his cock disappeared into her cunt. His balls nestled snugly in the sweaty valley between her asscheeks.

Effie closed her eyes and moaned softly, content to let her well-hung grandson fuck her hot pussy any way that suited him. But Jason had learned his lesson. Though earlier he had rammed his cock down her throat so roughly that it hurt her, now he was fucking her pussy with the utmost tenderness, screwing her with gentle strokes of his prick and never jamming it into her as though he were stabbing her with it. With each deep stroke, he eased his body forward, moving his hips in a circle and using his massive prick to pleasure the molten depths of his grandmother's luscious pussy.

For Effie it was absolute heaven. He was giving her the sweetest fuck she had ever had in her life. Almost a courtesy fuck. She wondered why she had put it off for so long. Her responsibility as family matriarch, her sense of propriety, the need to set an example for her daughter -- all of it seemed unimportant when compared with the joy of being fucked so beautifully by her loving grandson. Her only regret would be having to leave him when her visit with the family was over.

"Uhhhhh!" Jason suddenly groaned. "Grandma, I'm gonna come!"

He increased the tempo of his fucking, working his hips back and forth and easing his cock-head between his grandmother's cunt-lips.

Effie looked up into his face. Lifting her legs still higher, she wiggled her ass at him, matching her movements to his own pelvic thrusts, and immediately provoking the reaction she desired. Jason began to come.

Hot spurts gushed from his pistoning prick and flooded into her pussy. Effie felt it splashing against the ravished walls of her cunt, filling her body with simmering heat, transporting her to a new level of erotic satisfaction.

Again and again and again, Jason thrust his rock-hard cock into his grandmother's hairy pussy, fucking the beautiful older woman for as long as he possibly could.

Effie grunted repeatedly, thrusting her hips against him, bracing herself against the headboard as her sex-crazed grandson exhausted himself, fucking her pussy with his gushing, pumping prick until he finally couldn't fuck any more.

"Ohhhhh!" he sighed, the groan fading out as his grandmother's tight pussy milked the last drops of spunk from his cock. "Fuck, Grandma!"

He tumbled sideways, gasping for breath, and collapsed beside his grandmother. His cock was still big and bloated with blood, but it as rapidly softening and getting smaller. Jason lay motionless beside her and slowly recovered from the effects of their mind-blowing fuck.

Effie gently brushed the moist hair from her grandson's forehead. "Jason?"

"Yes, Grandma?"

"Jason, we have to talk."

"We do?"