Chuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck was talking. His voice broke me out of my reverie. "Mary is a close friend. I've known her for all my life. She's cool. She knows why you're here and she's all right with it. Actually, I was hoping she'd stay and get to know my friends better."

I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled.

"She's really okay? She's not going to dime us out?" asked Sissy.

"Never," responded Chuck. "She's one of us. I trust her with my life, and my body."

I think I blushed a little thinking about his body.

Both girls smiled at me and Sissy included a little wave.

"I'll get us something to drink," suggested Chuck as he rose from the sofa. "Why don't you find a movie for us to watch?" he suggested. Jenene got up after Chuck went into the kitchen and went over to the cabinet under the television. Inside she found a number of movies. She selected one and loaded it into the Blu-ray player. She brought the remotes for the TV and the player back to the sofa with her. She sat down again, leaving room for Chuck in the middle and placed the remotes on the table next to her.

Chuck came back with a pitcher of what looked like lemonade and four tumblers. He poured each of us a full glass and one for himself. He delivered one to each of us and sat down between the girls. "Bottoms up!" he declared as we sipped the drinks. What Chuck had given me was a lot more that lemonade. I guessed it was about half vodka. If I drank this too fast, I'd be leaving the room unconscious. I took a small sip and placed the glass on the table next to me.

The girls had arrived wearing short skirts, very short skirts. They were sitting next to Chuck and they were slowly stroking his thighs. He was stroking their thighs as well. He looked and me and caught me watching them. He smiled at me, nodded slightly and flipped the front of each skirt up with his hands as if he wanted me to watch. I was watching, intently. I could see quite clearly. It's what I couldn't see that caught my attention. Neither girl was wearing panties and both were shaven completely clean.

Chuck was sliding his hands high inside each of their thighs but avoiding touching their vaginas. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion but almost too fast for me. I took another sip of my drink. "Slow down," I told myself. Watching the three of them was making me uncomfortable but not in a bad way. I felt a little damp between my legs and I was wiggling around a little to get more comfortable.

Chuck noticed and suggested, "Why don't you come over here and sit with us?" I got up and so did Chuck, leaving both girls exposed. They seemed unconcerned about their condition. Together, Chuck and I moved the coffee table to the side of the room. Chuck sat down again between the girls and I sat on the floor between his legs with my back to the sofa.

"So what movie did you pick for us?" asked Chuck.

"I think you'll like it," replied Jenene.

"Is it the one I left for you to find?"

"I think so."

"Let's find out."

Chuck used a remote to turn on the TV and the other one to start the movie.

Within seconds, I realized we were about to watch a pornographic movie. The opening credits played over a scene of a naked woman performing oral sex on another naked woman and a naked man entering her from behind. The scene ended with the credits and shifted to a scene of a dressed man and woman answering the door and letting a second woman inside. They were dressed inappropriately for the simple at-home scene but appropriately for the movie genre.

I felt movement behind me and twisted around to see what was happening. Both girls were up on their knees next to Chuck, kissing him and rubbing his chest under his t-shirt. Chuck was holding each of them by their asses and pulling them in to him.

I turned completely around and sat on the floor with my legs crossed in an easy lotus and watched the action.

After a minute or two, Chuck halted the action and said, "Slow down. We have all night. I want this to be special for all of us. We're on a journey. We all know where we're going but the journey is the most important part. Mary, why don't you get up and stand in the middle of the floor? Jenene and Sissy, you stand next to her on either side."

After we were situated, he said, "That's great. Are you guys okay if I ask you to put on a little show for me? I'm not sure I moved, but the girls both nodded enthusiastically. "Mary, have you ever had sex with another woman?" he asked.

"No," I whispered.

"Jenene, Sissy, would either of you like to volunteer to introduce Mary to the pleasure of a woman's body?"

Before Jenene or I could react, Sissy took my hand and put it on her naked pussy under her skirt. She rubbed my hand up and down on her. Jenene took the hint and went back to sit next to Chuck.

"Mary," Chuck said, "don't think about what's happening. Just focus on the feelings and go where they lead you."

Not thinking was always difficult for me, but after a few seconds I found myself engrossed in how Sissy's skin felt and the detail of the folds of her sex. Sissy removed her hand and my hand guided itself over her body. I discovered if I spread my fingers slightly and extended my middle finger, it slid easily between her lips and into the warmth of her vagina.

I had my eyes closed, when I felt Sissy start to unbutton my blouse. I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. She finished unbuttoning my blouse and I helped her remove it. She pushed my bra up without unhooking it, over my head and left it dangling on the arm of the hand I had between her legs. We sat on the floor, next to and facing each other. Sissy kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples until they were hard. She leaned in to kiss me, at first gently and then passionately. Our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths, Sissy was squeezing and kneading my breasts and I was fingering her pussy, and I didn't mind. No man had ever made me feel this good this fast.

Sissy sat up and pulled her tank top up and off. No bra. My other hand went immediately to her nearest breast. I knew that one hand would never be enough. I withdrew my other hand and moved it to her breast as well. I held her breast up with one hand and ran the wet fingers of the other hand around her nipple. It responded and I leaned in and kissed it.

When I looked over at Chuck and Jenene, Jenene was completely naked, sitting on Chuck's lap facing him and feeding him her tits with both hands.

Sissy leaned back and pulled her skirt down her legs and off. She looked at me. I got the message. I stood up and we both removed my skirt and panties. I sat down again beside her. She reached out and ran her fingers along my very wet slit. She took her fingers and put them in her mouth, smiled and rolled her eyes.

"That good," I thought. I did the same with her. "Yes it was. Better than good," I thought again. Soon we were stretched out on the carpet, head to tail. Sissy had her face in my pubic hair and her tongue in my vagina. It felt so good, I forgot to taste her directly, but not for long. I moved my face into her mound and slipped my tongue into her. I licked and kissed. The taste was unique. Like having dessert first. I found her hood and, and under it, her clitoris. I used my lips and tongue to stimulate her clit while moving the fingers of one hand deeply into her.

She was doing the same for me. We were gasping and bucking on the floor, sometimes losing oral contact with the movements. When she came, I though she was going to break my fingers with the pressure of her vaginal muscles. When I came, I flooded her face with fluid.

We sat up, facing each other and I laughed when I saw her face. I took two fingers on my right hand, wiped some fluid off her left cheek and put them in my mouth. The taste was different from Sissy's but just as wonderful. I licked my lips and leaned in to begin licking the fluid directly from Sissy's face. She laughed with me as I cleaned everything I could see with my tongue. We kissed, hugged and I kissed her tits as I pushed them together with both hands.

We looked at Chuck and Jenene. Jenene was still holding her tits with both hands and pressing them into Chuck's mouth. Chuck was holding her hips as she humped up and down on his cargo pants. I went over to them and reached in to unbutton Chuck shorts. Jenene lifted her hips to allow me to access the waistband. In this position, Jenene's ass was suspended above Chuck's lap and Sissy took advantage to reach in from behind and push her fingers deep into Jenene's vagina. Sissy worked on Jenene while I worked on Chuck.

Eventually, I had Chuck's shorts opened and pulled them down on his hips, releasing his huge erect cock. Jenene saw that Chuck was up and ready and pushed her hips forward, over and down on Chuck's cock. Sissy moved her fingers to Jenene's ass and pushed them inside. Jenene managed to get Chuck aligned and the tip of Chuck's cock slid about two inches into her. She gasped, gritted her teeth and pushed again. Chuck slipped another two inches in. Twice more and he was almost buried fully inside her. One last push and Jenene was sitting on Chuck's hips with him fully inside her.

Jenene leaned back and rested while she adjusted to having Chuck deeply inside her. I leaned in, grabbed one of her monstrous tits in both hands and began to nibble on her nipple and squeeze the soft flesh. With Sissy working her rectum, me working her breast and Chuck spreading her wide, Jenene began to move up and down on Chuck's cock. I looked down and couldn't believe how wide Jenene was spread open. I used one hand to finger and stimulate Jenene's clitoris, which was pushed tightly against Chuck's cock.

All the attention brought Jenene quickly to orgasm. Once she started, she had orgasms in quick succession until Chuck joined her and pumped cum deeply inside her. Chuck's explosion began the process of coming down from the summit. Within five minutes, Jenene was prostrate on the sofa and Chuck was sitting with his eyes closed and breathing slowly.

I couldn't help myself. I had tasted Sissy and I had tasted myself. Now I needed to know how Jenene tasted. I moved between her legs and began to lick and suck the fluids from her. She looked up, saw who it was and lay back smiling on the sofa. I hadn't planned to give her another orgasm but I guess she was still part way there and she climaxed, pushing new fluid and Chuck's semen in a glob into my mouth. Sissy was watching and quickly came over to me, turned my head and kissed me. She lowered her head and the blob slipped from my mouth to hers. She moved to Jenene, kissed her as well. They both swallowed their portion of the glob and I swallowed mine. Sometime during the evening, the movie ended but no one noticed.

Before we went to bed, we each had fucked Chuck. Sissy accommodated his size better than Jenene or I. She almost made it look easy. She was also able to take him in her ass, a screwing neither Jenene nor I dared to try. We took turns orally challenging Chuck's monster until he fired a load of cum into the air and onto his chest and abdomen. We quickly cleaned him up with our tongues and kissed each other, passing the creamy mixture around until we swallowed it. Chuck brought each of us to climax with just his fingers and his mouth. The three of us girls also managed a triangular oral exercise where we all came together.

All four of us slept in Chuck's queen sized bed laying head to toe to make room. I fell asleep on Sissy's tits and holding Chuck's cock. Chuck was resting on Jenene's tits and she on the only pillow.

I woke up early. Somehow, Chuck had managed to move over me without waking me up and was busy burying himself in Jenene who had her legs over his shoulders and breathing deeply as he moved completely inside her. I watched as her pussy lips clung to his cock as he moved back and forth.

I rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom. When I returned, Jenene and Chuck were done and Sissy and Jenene were working on trying to resurrect Chuck's erection with their hands and mouths.

I left them there and found my clothing in the living room. The drinks were still on the tables and only one of them was spilled. Chuck's plan to use alcohol to get the evening started was obviously not necessary. The TV was on and showing a menu from the movie disk. I grabbed my clothing and went back into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, waited for it to get hot and stepped in. Chuck came into the bathroom. Jenene and Sissy had obviously been successful. Chuck saw me in the shower and stepped in to join me. He took the soap from my hand and soaped me all over. He handed it to me and I did the same for him with special attention to his erection.

He turned me around and began to rub his monster on my pussy from behind. I knew what he wanted but I wasn't sure it would work in this position. Surprisingly it did. He slid inside me much more easily than before. I must have been stretched from last night. When he finished, I washed him off again and he left the shower and the bathroom.

I finished showering, dried off, dried my hair and got dressed. When I left the bathroom, Chuck and the girls were involved in a three way oral arrangement that looked uncomfortable to me. I don't think they noticed as I quietly left the bedroom, the house and got into my rented car. I sat there for some time before I started the car and drove away. It was early. I didn't have to meet Marjerie until two pm at the rental car location. I drove to an all night diner and had a large breakfast of eggs, bacon, grits, and a waffle. I had a glass of orange juice and four cups of coffee to go with it.

I was there for two hours. I left when the place began to fill up and the waitress was looking at me like she needed the table. I left her a large tip, paid the bill and left. It was only nine thirty. The mall didn't open until eleven where I could kill time until meeting Marjerie. I drove to a nearby county park and walked the paths until I felt my walking gait was normal again. Dozens of joggers ran by me as I walked.

I walked back to the car and drove to the mall. I waited ten minutes before I could go in. I walked around and did a little shopping to support my 'shopping with Marjerie' story line.

I met Marjerie at the rental counter where we turned in the car. I got in the passenger seat of Margerie's car. She gave me back my phone that she had used to text to my husband so he wouldn't get suspicious. Marjerie had also done some shopping for me so I had lots of bags to carry in when I got home.

We went to lunch and Marjerie drove me home. To her credit, she kept her promise and didn't ask me anything. I told her the situation was in hand and she shouldn't be concerned about Charles' virginity without admitting anything.

When I got home, I pleaded exhaustion, dumped the bags on the bedroom floor and collapsed on the bed to take a nap. Later in the evening, my husband was feeling randy and made all his usual pre-sex moves. I was fearful of what he might find until I had a chance to shrink back to my normal size, so I offered him my ass and he quickly agreed.

I slept late on Monday morning and called in sick when I finally woke up. By Tuesday, I was nearly back to normal, went to work and jumped my husband's bones after we went to bed. I may have been more active than usual and he commented that spending time with Marjerie brought out my sexuality and I should do it more often.

Fortunately, I've avoided further contact with Chuck. I think about his monstrous cock, and the girls it attracts, all the time and I'm not sure how I'd react if given the opportunity to spend another night with him. Meanwhile, I've been researching how my husband could enlarge his cock and I could enlarge my breasts. So far, I've not found a way to breach the subject with him, so I wait and fantasize.

12