You Have To Tell Dad!

Story Info
Wife meets a force of nature.
12.3k words
4.11
99.8k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

Terry Barnes was eighteen. He was big for his age, and smart. He also loved to bicycle longish distances. That's what started the whole thing.

Terry's family consisted of his mother, Janet, father, Roy and an older sister, Jane, who was a sophomore at college. Roy was an engineer, working for a local builder. He was forty, made good money, kept fit, and helped Terry with math. He was also an ex-Marine, who had some time in as an instructor in martial arts. Janet was thirty-nine, also fit, dark hair, dark eyes, and a good build. She worked at a big retail building supply chain, organizing purchases. As part of her job, Janet met with various salesmen, who supplied, or hoped to supply the chain with material. Often the salesmen would hit on her. But she always put them off, trying not to be rude. She had been completely faithful to her husband during their long marriage. Before she met him, at college, she had had several boyfriends, and a number of brief liaisons. But that was all past her now. Roy was a great sex partner, and their sex life had always been satisfying, at the very least.

One of the salesmen who came by every month was Bill Snider. He had a reputation as 'Big Bill' with the women who worked for Janet in purchasing. Three of them had confirmed that Bill was, indeed, big. Janet was titillated, despite her satisfaction with her marriage. Roy was ardent, and creative. But he was average sized at best. Average height, build and...average cock size. Before her marriage she had had several bigger ones, and liked them all. But she liked Roy's, too, and she loved Roy. End of discussion. Until Big Bill started selling to the firm, and dating her employees.

Bill kept asking her out to lunch. He always said it was to give her a sales pitch. But she knew what happened when the three other women accepted lunch dates with Bill. The thing was, only one of the three was single, Tiffany. The other two, Lisa and Donna, were very married, with young kids.

Tiffany had accepted Bill's offer of lunch, and also had accepted his offer of sex at a local motel, after he took her to dinner. She had very much enjoyed the sex with Bill. Bill was a big, powerful man, about thirty, and very handsome. He also had a very large dick, and Tiffany had really appreciated that, once she got used to it. Bill had made it clear to Tiffany that their sex was 'transitory,' as he put it. That was fine with her. She didn't like him very much, out of the bedroom (or motel). So, she was a little disappointed when Bill seduced Lisa. Also, Tiffany was pissed off at Lisa. Tiffany had confided in Lisa about Bill's ability in bed, and his size. She thought it was safe to do that, since Lisa was married with a two year old son. Her husband was fit and sexy. But Lisa accepted Bill's lunch invitation one Monday. They left at noon, and she returned after 3:00 pm. She looked well fucked, because she was well fucked. All of the other women started in on her about it, especially Tiffany. It was teasing in tone, but serious as well. Janet, especially was annoyed at the missed work. And she believed that it was wrong for Lisa to cheat. She took Lisa into the office, and started to tell her about missing the time.

Lisa interrupted, "I'm sorry, Janet. But it was worth it, even if I lose the job. I won't do it again -- on company time, I mean. I'll definitely do it again, if asked."

Janet was a little flustered. Lisa just looked so....happy. She was glowing.

Janet said, "He was that good?"

"Oh, yeah, and more. Much more, if you'd like to know. He really is a big dick. I don't even like him. No matter."

"Okay, well, I mean....you're married. What if Jimmy finds out? You have a toddler."

"This won't last forever. And I won't...do it again with someone else....maybe."

"I just cannot believe that you would risk it all. I won't cover for you, you know. I won't tell, but don't say you're working late."

"I can take care of it, Janet. I'm sorry about work."

The couplings between Lisa and Bill lasted about three weeks, and included several evenings, when she told her husband that she was out with the girls from work. She had that worked out with Donna. Donna's price for covering, if needed, was a recounting of Lisa's dates with Bill. Not what they had for dinner, which was usually McDonald's, to save time.

Donna was a nice looking blond woman of thirty-five, with three children, and a very nice husband, Joseph, who was a little overweight and out of shape. She was so ready when Bill asked her to lunch. She smiled at him, and said, "I'll get the afternoon off."

She got off in the afternoon. Many times, and with an intensity that she'd never before experienced. She had never been a slut, until that day. Now, she admitted to herself, she was a grade A slut. She cleaned up and went home to her husband.

The next day at work, Lisa made her tell all. Tiffany also wanted to hear. Janet was quite annoyed, but most of the conversation was at lunch hour. She overheard a lot of it as she ate. There was no doubt that she was aroused. She had a flushed face, and when Tiffany saw that, she said, "Janet, you know you're next. I can tell you're looking forward to it. So big." The other three all laughed, a bit nervously. Janet didn't laugh.

"Back to work!" She barked this.

Two weeks later Bill asked her to lunch again. The last time had been months ago, before his campaign, laying waste to the women of her work section. She was flattered, and aroused, but declined.

"I simply cannot, Bill. Too much to lose."

"But so much to gain, Janet." They were alone in her office, and Janet was clearly aroused by the entire situation. Bill knew it and she knew he did. They didn't have to discuss the fact that she desperately wanted his cock, and his body. They both took it for granted.

But she smiled at him, not sweetly. "You are certainly a temptation. But, Bill, my husband isn't like those other two. He'd kick me to the curb, absolutely no doubt. And, as for you. You'd have to run a far piece to escape. One way or the other, you'd disappear. So don't ask again, please."

"Who is he? Superman? Let me worry about that, eh."

But Janet again declined, this time more forcefully.

Bill rotated around the section, with his lunch and dinner dates. Once he took both married women out to lunch and they didn't get back until four. Lisa and Donna wandered in and were useless for what little of the work day remained.

When she saw Bill next, Janet warned him about taking two of them out to lunch.

"It leaves me short staffed." Janet was angry.

"Well, Janet, if you came to lunch with me, I guarantee you won't be short staffed." He chuckled. Janet flushed. She couldn't help it, she looked down at his crotch. He was obviously aroused, and there was a bulge in his left pant leg, almost to his knee. She stared, but she did keep from fainting. Her vague thought was that he must have his pants tailored, or at least let out.

"Please, Bill." Janet heard herself pleading with this guy. But what was she pleading for? He slowly turned, walked out of her office, and out the door to the building. After he left, there were hoots from all three of the others.

"It won't be long, now, Janet," Lisa crowed. "You're gonna fall. You're gonna love it."

As she had been doing for some time now, Janet went home and sexually attacked her husband as soon as she got him alone. This was maybe the fourth time in three months. And...what's more, their regular sex was way more intense. But these four times were more than notable. Roy was a meticulous person, whose mind kept track of anomalies. So, he was suspicious, as well as grateful for these times. On this day, a Friday, Terry was at a friend's house for a sleep over. (And, unbeknownst to his parents, there were to be girls there, and no adult supervision -- another story.)

Janet arrived home just before six. Roy was intending to take her for pizza and beer. He never made it to the phone to order. She was all over him, shoved him onto the couch, knelt, unzipped him and fished out his cock. That wasn't easy, because he was rock hard when she tried. She succeeded, and sucked him like a ten dollar hooker. When he was fully ready, and about to blast off, she stood up, dropped her panties, straddled him and impaled herself on his cock. She was groaning, gyrating. The only reason he didn't come immediately was that he was surprised and unsettled by her attack. That didn't inhibit his erection, which, it seemed, was all she wanted. He began to feel used, like a piece of meat. He stayed erect, though, despite the extreme mental torture he was experiencing. Must have been the Marine training.

Janet stuck her tongue into Roy's mouth, back and forth, in and out it went. She started to have a huge orgasm, pulsing around his meat. He erupted into her, with a force and intensity that he had experienced only once before. (And not with Janet.)

She collapsed onto him. But soon she was up off the couch. She grabbed his hand.

"C'mon. The bedroom." She tugged. Conflicted as he was, Roy found that he was following her into the bedroom, and even taking off his clothes, while she did the same. A passing thought came to him. "I'm such a sucker. I'm easy." For just an instant he felt bad about that, but then she started sucking his dick clean. No more thoughts. Animal sex ensued, with several orgasms for Janet. Hard, long orgasms. She was grunting and growling. The main word he could decipher was "FUCK!"

At last, after maybe ten minutes, he felt himself again about to pump into her. He picked her up off the bed and held her as he stood there. He moved her back and forth on his cock. It was a feat of almost Herculean strength, since she was no small woman. She was so thrilled.......when he started to fill her, she clutched his neck and passed out from her orgasm. He'd fucked her unconscious. He was barley aware, himself. He found himself on his back, with her on top, but still out. Then she began to groan, and came to consciousness.

"My God, Roy." She sighed this. "You're an animal. A brute. I'm defenseless against you, when you're like that. Oh....oh...." He was hard again. Her words made him hard, as well as the small gyrations when she became aware of his cock. They had a long, slow fuck, with her on top, kissing and licking his face. Twenty minutes later they finished together again. He rolled her off. It was for his own survival. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. She followed him into the shower. The insatiable bitch!

After they were both soaped and clean, they put on clothes, and Roy ordered the pizza delivered.

He looked at her after he hung up the phone. "Who is he?" He said it in a flat tone, just asking for information. He knew she hadn't fucked him -- yet. That was obvious. What was in the air was whether she would fuck him some time soon. Because, to him, something had to give. The situation was far too intense.

"Roy, I can take care of myself. There's no need for you to be involved."

"Do you know what will happen if you fuck up?'

"I won't fuck up." She looked at him. "I admit that I'm tempted. But I won't"

"You should know that I'll find out. It isn't like you."

"Please just leave it. Just leave it. You got a real benefit tonight. And other nights, from me getting riled up."

"Can't say that's wrong. But...baby....you're playing with fire here. You tell this guy that. He wouldn't survive."

The pizza came. Record time. They sat and ate most of it. There was no further discussion. Roy had a beer. Janet had red wine.

They went to bed, where they snuggled. No more sex. They were both worn out.

The next morning, they each went off to work, leaving Terry a note. He was on summer break. He texted them later that he was home safe. (That was the note.)

Roy called a guy he knew who worked at the main store attached to Janet's office building.

"Hey, Bob. It's Roy. How are you doing over there?" Bob used to work in Roy's building, but had been gone for some time. He was also a fellow Marine. He was an assistant manager of the store. Janet's section supplied his store and several others. So, he knew her, and dealt with her section about what to order when. Of course, they had automated inventory control, so the contacts were maybe about twice a month.

But Bob's reply to Roy was a little tentative. "We're good. But...that's not why you're calling, is it?"

"Why am I calling, Bob?"

"Big Bill. I hope not, but I expect so."

"Just tell me, Bob. I have a need to know here."

"All I hear is rumors. Mostly from the women who eat lunch over at their cafeteria. They say this guy -- Big Bill -- is a salesman who has fucked everyone in the procurement office, maybe except for Janet."

"Who does he sell for?"

"Jamieson Block and Tile. Bill Snider."

"And...Bob, why are the rumor spreaders unsure about Janet?"

"They say she puts him off, but he's relentless. He takes the women out to lunch, then to a motel. She hasn't gone to lunch with him. But they're not sure if they meet elsewhere."

"Anything else?"

"Nah. I don't believe it about Janet. But two of those women are married with kids. The guy isn't popular around here."

Roy went on the internet after that conversation. He found Big Bill easily. He amassed a dossier.

Meanwhile, Janet called a meeting at her work. The three other women gather in Janet's office.

She started, "Here's the deal, ladies. From now on, I do not want to hear another word about Bill Snider. Not from any of you. All communications with him are to be by email or text. I'm banning him from the building. If I see him here, I'll report him to his company. I have emailed him to that effect."

Tiffany said, "That's harsh. You're just doing it to keep him from fucking you. It's not fair. He'll maybe lose his job."

The other two joined in. Babbling ensued.

"STOP! SHUT UP!" That got silence. "I will enforce this ban. Two of you are very vulnerable at this time, if you know what I mean. I don't care what happens outside of work. But do not use work email or phones to do private business."

"What do you mean vulnerable? You wouldn't tell." This was Lisa. But Donna chimed in.

"I will do what I have to do. And that IS a threat. Enough now. Do some work."

The meeting caused some hard feelings in the section. But those slowly faded, as did Big Bill's presence at the office. Since they were not allowed to speak about him, there was (almost) no gossip. Tiffany went out with Bill several times, on weekends, and spent nights with him. She'd come into work on Monday morning with a big smile. Almost a smirk. She did smirk at Janet. But Bill's name never passed her lips at work.

Lisa cooled it with Bill. Her husband was suspicious, and she didn't need the aggravation. But Donna, well Donna went to a resort with Bill, telling her husband that she was at her sister's for a weekend. On that Monday, Donna blushed as soon as she got to work, and kept blushing. But she had a fantastic time -- one she'd never forget.

Donna's adventure was four months after Bill had been banned. He was still selling to the company, but all by email and text.

It was Donna's weekend that tipped Janet over the edge. She and Roy had been doing fine, in and out of bed. The lack of Bill around work had settled Janet's overpowering lust for him -- somewhat. She still thought about him at times while Roy was inside her. It got her off.

But Monday after work Janet and Donna walked to their cars and Donna asked Janet if they could have a coffee. They went to a local place, which wasn't crowded. And Donna recounted, in some detail, what had happened with Bill that weekend. Janet at first was reluctant, but Donna was so excited. Janet listened. At the end of the conversation, Donna told Janet that Bill wanted her to give Janet his other cell number. Bill's message was -- "Only one time."

Janet was dogged for some days with conflicting impulses. Then, one day she simply called Bill's new number. He answered.

"You can meet me at Sunrise Motel, room 134. Two pm, tomorrow. We can have three hours. Then....you decide how many times."

Janet was speechless for a second. His voice had a commanding tone.

"Yes or no." He said this softly. "No maybes."

"Yes.....yes..." Softly from her. Her knees were weak.

"You can pick up the key at the desk. I'll be there when I see your car. I have a key. You should strip off as soon as you get inside the room. Seeya." He hung up.

Janet was distracted all afternoon. Luckily, Roy was on the road, and not due back for two days. Bill's timing was perfect.

That evening Terry noticed that his mom was nervous. She picked at her food and snapped at him when he asked about it. He went up to his room after dinner and stayed there. He was off school for the summer, and off work for two days.

He planned a long bike ride, starting at noon, and heading west, then south and back. His equipment was ready, and so was he.

Janet was distracted and off at work the next day. Her three employees noticed, but didn't say anything. It was a Friday, and Janet announced that she wasn't feeling well, and would leave at lunch. Janet drove across town, and ate a light lunch at a place near the motel. Her nerves settled down, as she began to think about what would happen. That big dick. That big, hard body. She only hoped that it would be worth the risk, small as that was.

Bill dropped by the room at the Sunrise. He set up his cameras, well hidden. He left. A little before two he parked across the street and watched as Janet went to the office, then let herself into the room. He waited a few minutes, to give her time to strip, as instructed. His cameras were running. He was ready. Hard and ready. He drove across the street and parked in front of the room. He almost hit a kid on a bicycle.

That was Terry. He had stopped at a Seven-Eleven to get water and an energy bar. He glanced across the street and saw his mother's SUV - big and very white -- stop in the parking lot of the motel across the street. She got out and went into the office. His stomach began to sink. He watched as she came out of the office with a key. She walked down past several rooms and used the key to enter one. He gave it a little thought. His dad was out of town. He couldn't think of an innocent explanation for this behavior. But there was no other vehicle in the lot. He decided to pedal over and knock on the door. As he was doing that, a Ford F150 came across the street and almost knocked him over. He avoided it, and circled around. The truck parked right in front of the room that his mother was in, and a big guy got out, entered the room with a key. Terry didn't see his mom, but he knew she was in there, and why.

He got really pissed off. He took a picture of the truck with his phone. Then he headed toward the motel -- to the door in question.

Janet was naked, waiting for Big Bill. Her clothes were folded on a chair. She was so excited. Just after two, the door opened, and there he was -- Big Bill.

Bill twirled his hand to her, "Turn around so I can see it all." She obeyed. She felt so submissive to him. Waiting naked for his big cock.

Bill smiled at her. "What do you want, Janet?"

"I want you. I want you to fuck me with your big cock, make me come."

Bill took off his jacket, shirt, shoes. He dropped his pants and shorts. Out it came. Hard and ready.

Janet was completely thrilled. Bill's cock was so big, long and wide, and circumcised. His body was lean and muscular, smooth. Janet could hardly breath.

But as she was about to sink to her knees for Bill, a loud banging came at the door to the room. She heard shouts. She froze. Bill froze. More bangs on the door. A male voice shouting.

Janet heard the word MOM. Her breathing stopped. Bill turned and put the chain on the door. He opened it. A kid was out there screaming for his mom to 'get the fuck out of there.'

demander
demander
1,493 Followers