Chuck Vs the Hard-on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, Casey, I'm going to take Chuck and sort out a few details from today."

"Like, why the moron keeps going off the plan?" Casey mutters.

"Oh god, you're taking me to the dojo to beat me up again?" Chuck whines.

"Shame I can't stay!" Casey replies, barging past Chuck.

Chuck stands rubbing his shoulder, while Sarah waits until Casey exits Castle.

"Can we get this over with? Do I have to remind you I bruise like a peach?"

"Don't panic Chuck. I just said that to calm down, Casey. We actually have a date tonight."

"Really? I don't remember that."

"It has been a couple of weeks since Ellie and Devon saw us together."

"Oh, it's that sort of 'date'." Chuck adds the air quotes, causing Sarah to cross her arms defensively.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." He replies automatically, then changes his mind and straightens up. "No, actually, it is something. I thought the constitution prohibited cruel and unusual punishment."

"You're saying dating me is a punishment?" She asks snippily.

"No... but..."

"But what?" she demands. Chuck replies going for broke.

"But can you imagine how I feel? We hold hands and other public displays of affection, and all my friends see us and think I'm the luckiest guy on the planet. Not knowing what it's really like."

"Meaning?" Sarah asks, confused.

"Meaning, ok remember that night you stayed over wearing that purple thing?"

"I thought you liked that?"

"I did, I do. But, it's..." he turns away and throws his arms up. Then turns back. "Ok truthfully, would you force a starving man to read cook books? You know, Casey knows, even the General knows I'm attracted to you. So honestly, its torture sometimes when I'm around you."

"And what did you think today?" Sarah asks, trying not to smile at his look of panic.

"When you were; when you were tied up and, erm..."

"Naked?" Sarah prompts. "I know you had a hard-on. Be honest." Chuck looks like a deer in headlights, then sags and looks down. Only to realise he's staring down the top of Sarah's Orange Orange top.

"Fine, yes I got an erm... I was aroused, OK? I could claim I was scared I was going to die and seeing you like that was like the best thing I could imagine. As the last thing I'd ever see. But if you want honesty. It was you, this..." He gestures to her body. "It's just perfect. So I'm sorry, I know how inappropriate it was."

"And how long have you been waiting and thinking about seeing me like that?"

"A while..." Sarah looks disbelieving. "Alright, alright, virtually from the moment I saw you, OK? Wait, do you mean naked or tied up? Cuz I don't think I'm into that the tying up kinda thing."

"And how long is it..." Chuck's hands subconsciously move towards covering his crotch. "Since you had a date. I mean a date, date, and one that ended... Let's just say with a 'satisfactory' conclusion?"

"It's been a while." Sarah sighs.

"Chuck, we both know it's been more than a while. We've been faking our relationship for a long time and we've not let you see anyone else. And you don't have to tell me, but I guess you don't get the chance to..." Sarah looks awkward, then mimes wanking.

"Excuse me? Oh! That." Chuck blushes.

"Chuck, this isn't me talking as your handler. This is me, as me, a girl. And while having a hard-on on a mission is embarrassing. When you squeezed past me in the air vent, you nearly took my eye out..."

"Sorry."

"Hey, take it as a compliment. What I mean is if I'm naked in front of a guy, normally a hard-on is what I hope for. In fact, it's almost mandatory." He looks a little relieved he's not in trouble, but still confused.

"Let me ask a theoretical question. Despite you figuring out how to get out of the wheelchair eventually, you'll admit seeing my naked distracted you and lost precious time? What if you'd already seen me naked?"

"Excuse me?"

"You've not had the training a normal agent has. Casey wouldn't have batted an eyelid, Bryce..."

"We all know Bryce has seen you naked a lot."

"And you're a horny guy! Sorry, but it's true. Look, I know the General and Casey don't agree with me. You know I've a history with unsanctioned relationships with my co-workers. Bryce..."

"I remember the list." Chuck mutters, but Sarah ignores him.

"While the general and people like Casey want people to behave like emotionless automatons, I know it does not work. And I have a unique perspective that they don't, in that I know what the benefits are if you or your partner are not all pent up and stressed.

"So tonight we're going to go to that little restaurant we both like, have a couple of drinks, then go back to your place. Once there, I'm going to let you take off my clothes, including whatever tiny panties I'm wearing. Then we can take as long as we want, examining and exploring each other until we're satisfied." Chuck blinks in surprise.

"Wait, you said each other? Does that mean I'll also be..."

"Naked? Of course Chuck. Otherwise, it makes it rather tricky for us to make; I mean, have sex. Right?"

"So you think if we do this tonight, I'll not be distracted if I see you naked in the future? I wouldn't try so hard and end up messing up? You think sex will fix that?" Sarah nods and a grin crosses Chuck's face.

"It may take more than one time?" He adds and Sarah smirks and throws her arms around his neck and kisses him. Then whispers.

"It doesn't have to be a one-time thing. I promised you a reward and just for the record, it's not just you who has been frustrated around here." She breaks free and coyly pushes him back.

"Now I want you to drop by the Buy More and pick up two sets of noise cancelling headphones, and I'll see you later."

"What do we need the headphones for?"

"They aren't for us, silly. They are for Ellie and Devon. It's been a while and I have a feeling I'm going to be really loud." She puts on a sexy expression and waves him off.

Chuck hurries off and once the door closes, Sarah turns back to the monitor as it comes back to life showing the General.

"Is that what you asked me to stay on the line for? You know I cannot condone this course of action, Agent Walker?"

"I am not asking for permission, General. This is more of a polite heads up."

"Meaning you plan to go ahead regardless of what I say?"

"Yes, but hear me out. And if I can speak freely, we can both admit the Intersect project has been a failure. Whether Bryce knew it or not, Chuck's mind is unique and neither ourselves nor Fulcrum have been able to reproduce results.

"Every one of Fulcrum's test subjects died. However, Chuck will never be an agent like Bryce was. Casey, you and me all took a long time weighing up the risks and sacrifices for doing this job. We had a choice while Chuck did not. We might as well have kidnapped him.

"Even a criminal gets more privacy than he does, as no part of his life is unobserved. He gets none of the social or physical outlets a guy his age expects. Unlike the rest of us who get some time off to destress. Chuck is always on 24/7, and I'm worried he'll either have a psychotic break or do something that will get people killed.

"And we both know he cannot cope with that. In the short time we have worked together he has done things agents with years more experience could not manage. But it's like we're refusing to accept he's not cut from the same cloth as the rest of us. Thinking we can expect Chuck to suppress his emotions like the rest of us is foolish."

"And you think sleeping with him isn't?" The General snaps back.

"Actually General, I have a unique insight into being involved with other..."

"We all know your propensity for breaking those rules." The General interrupts. A flare of anger crosses Sara's face, but vanishes in an instant.

"You have to admit it never compromised an actual mission did it? Look at it this way, speaking woman to woman. Most men's interest decreases once they have sampled what they have pursued."

"Chuck, however, is not like most men. But if we're speaking woman to woman. Can you tell me how much of this is coming from Sarah and not Agent Walker? You may be one of our best, but it's obvious you have feelings for Chuck as well."

"Give me three months, and if he is not improved, I'll take whatever assignment you want anywhere else."

"I'll give you six, but if Chuck is not greatly improved. I'll move him to a cubicle at the NSA so we can at least get some use out of his skills."

"Thank you General."

"Sara, I like Chuck as well. Infuriating as he can be he has a certain boyish charm. It's not hard to see why you're attracted to him, given your upbringing. Now, go and get ready. I'll disable all but the basic perimeter sensors to give the pair of you some privacy. Just don't do anything stupid like getting pregnant."

Scene 5 - Chuck's apartment where he's lighting candles, he jumps at a knock at the door and he opens it to reveal Sarah wearing a long raincoat with the collar up. Chuck looks confused at the sunny weather.

"Hey Chuck, I've changed my mind..." The look of disappointment on Chuck's face is priceless. But Sarah hurries on. "No, only about the going out part. We can order takeout later. Actually there is one other change. I could not wait for you to take my clothes off."

She shrugs out of her coat, dropping it outside the door. She leans naked against the door frame sexily. The door is still open and anyone in the courtyard would be able to see her. Instead of looking aroused, or even pleased, simply looks panicked. "What? I checked and Ellie and Devon are at work? Or is Morgan here?" Quickly she tries to cover up.

"No, no! Nothing like that. It's just the neighbours and of course the apartment is bugged. I've tried to find them all in my bedroom, but haven't had time to check anywhere else." Sarah steps past him and closes the door.

"It's OK, I talked to Beckman..."

"The General know about this?"

"Come off it Chuck, it's the CIA and NSA. You think we could keep this a secret?"

"And she approved?" He asked, shocked.

"Not in the slightest. However, she's not going to stop us. Provided we don't let it impede you being the intersect and me being your handler. However, I think we need to switch roles."

"Excuse me?"

Sarah pressed her naked body against Chuck and put her arms around his neck.

"I mean you should be my handler for a while."

Chuck blinked and realised what she meant. Reaching around her to cup her ass.

"That's nice." She purred into his ear.

"Now that is an understatement."

"So Mr Handler, what would you like me to do first?"

Scene 6 - Morgan walking across the courtyard, carrying a large Pizza box. Opens the Morgan door that is Chuck's window and steps inside.

He looks disappointed Chuck isn't there, so wanders through to the living room and freezes at what he saw. A naked Sarah with her back to him and on her knees. Her head bobbing as she's giving Chuck a blow job. While he's had the hots for Ellie for years, Sarah is gorgeous.

Grinning at his best buddies luck, he silently puts the pizza box on the table and turns to go. But pauses at Chuck's bedroom door and turns back. He slips his phone from his pocket and snaps a photo. The clicking sound catches Chuck's attention and he opens his eyes and stares at his grinning buddy.

"Get lost Morgan." Chuck mouths and Morgan gives a thumbs up, pointed to the pizza he's left behind then left.

"I don't want to alarm you. But Morgan just saw us."

"I know. You didn't think I'd not hear your window open?"

"And he may have taken a photo."

Sarah sat back and wiped her chin, then giggled.

"At least from that position, you'd not recognise me. Just make sure he doesn't post it online."

"You don't mind? He's gonna; you know. When he gets home."

"Wank at the image of me? Naturally. But only you get the goodies."

She cups her breasts and presents them to Chuck. He grins and pulls her to her feet. Then walks her backwards until she flops on the couch.

"My turn." He drops to his knees and presses her legs wide.

Chuck already knew Sarah was flexible. And he makes the most of it as he leans in and showers her inner thighs, mons and then her pussy with kisses.

After a few minutes Sarah was impressed, and then a few minutes more she was shocked to find she was getting close to cumming already. Ever since she'd finally decided she was going to do this. She'd been horny. Sitting in her Porsche as she parked up, she'd had to dab a tissue to her pussy. Not wanting to seem too keen.

"Chuck. Stop." She said,

"What? Why? Aren't I doing it right?"

"No, you're doing it very right. But I need to feel you dick inside me. I'd rather cum on your dick the first time and not just your tongue."

"Erm, OK. But I'm..."

"What?"

"I'm not sure how long I'm gonna last. After all this time I might..." He made an exploding action with his hands.

"That's fine. I'm really close. So if you do, I hope you'll keep going to get me off?"

In second's she's lying back on Chuck's bed. Her arms and legs open and inviting Chuck on top of her. As he pushed inside her they both let out a groan and she shivers at the sensation. It had been far too long since she'd had anything but a toy or her fingers inside her. And she knew it was even longer for him.

They fucked faster and faster, but in only a few minutes. Sarah's eyes were wide, shocked at how good it felt. She knew it was wrong, but the word love hovered in her mind. Perhaps this was why it was so good. Chuck's feeling for her seemed to project from him as his dick pounded her. The thought was flushed from her mind as she climaxed.

"Thank god!" Chuck muttered, and she felt him exploding deep inside her pussy. "I couldn't last much longer."

A few minutes later they lay in each other's arms.

"So how was it? After how long, imagining it?" She asked toying with his nipple.

"My imagination was nothing like as good as that was."

"Good. Because we're going to be doing that a lot. That is your new assignment." She chuckled and Chuck pressed her onto her back. Moving his mouth to her breasts.

Epilogue - General Beckman's office, looking over her shoulder at a computer screen.

The screen shows Chuck's room with the naked pair on the bed. She sat back in her chair, flicking her screen off.

"I have to admit Agent Walker really commits herself to her missions. I may have said I'd cut back to only the minimal surveillance, but I'd not risk the intersect with no surveillance at all."

Then from beneath her desk she produces a pink vibrator and stands it on its base on the desk. The thing is obviously coated with her juices.

The screen fades to black.

12