All Comments on 'Chunky Christie's Dilemma'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Memories

Reading a story about a gal with big breasts and unshaven armpits brought back a lot of memories to me, because the lady who took my virginity was built just like that, only then I was the young one and she was the neighbor woman who was as old as my Mom.

That type of woman probably doesn't do anything for today's generation but I was crazy about her, and the moment when she brought me into her bedroom and took off her bra to let me see those massive boobs was something I'll never forget. They were worth the risk of having her husband catch us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good stuff

love chunky women stories...more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why...

Why did I ever think this was going to be a good read.? Should of named this one "hairy" ...!? ( 1 )

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 7 years agoAuthor
To the anon regrading hairy

To avoid any future contact with stories of women with body hair, maybe you should check the "Tags for this story" section that goes with everybody's stories, The subject content is right there for all to see, and my author's name is Madabouthair, so most people might think that....

Ah, what's the point? Thanks for reading and I'm sorry I upset you so.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 7 years ago

Enjoyed your story!

snorkie1979snorkie1979about 7 years ago
Hairy bbw teen

I liked the story,reminds me of a teen girl I fucked.She was ugly I admit but huge tits hairy pits and pussy and loved older man cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this one i really liked! He was a douche, but not too terrible, more like just arrogant. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

I enjoyed your story. I was wondering if you were planning on continuing with it at all? I wouldn't mind finding out what happen next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry

I usually enjoy your stories. The characters are great and I adore a furry girl

Unfortunately this guy was just gross. There is nothing erotic about harassment and I couldn't get past it.

I feel a bad about leaving this comment because I have never left a comment on any of the many stories i have enjoyed in your wonderful collection. Please accept this as a constructive criticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous