Church Girl: A Virginity Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol, giddy with possibilities, surveyed the church, wondering who she could recruit to the cause... after perusing the room, she decided to try and seduce Hannah, the newly married redhead... that would definitely make Mistress Gloria proud. Carol had only added two women to the cause in her two years... both lengthy seductions that included many low-voiced conversations over coffee and cautious planting of seeds until finally going for the kill by bringing Gloria into the picture to consummate the conquest... plus God, did she need her twat tickled.

Carol decided then and there that she would prove her merit by bringing a newly turned pet into the fold... a gift for Mistress Gloria to prove her worthiness.

Gloria headed out to the lobby, giving Mary a slight head bob.

Mary noticed, and her body tingled with excitement... even as her orgasm finally seemed to have completed its course.

As Mary walked, the toy inside her moved around, keeping her stimulated.

Mary was delayed by at least half a dozen people chatting with her about her parents or asking about her surprising outburst.

Mary explained, each time, that The Lord was speaking to her, giving her a sudden clarity of purpose. She was, of course, overjoyed, and she was sorry if anyone had worried about her.

Each parishioner nodded in approval, oblivious to what really had happened, and added to Mary's agitation as she desperately wanted to leave the church and go worship another of The Lord's creations... the one that dwelled below the waist of Mistress Gloria.

Gloria texted Mary: Meet me at my house whenever you can get out of here.

Finally, over twenty minutes later, Mary was outside, alone in the fresh air and still horny.

She walked the couple of blocks to Mistress Gloria's... recalling how her life had changed so dramatically just eight days ago as she'd made this exact same walk... although this time her purpose was different, and yet not really.

During the entire walk the toy inside her stimulated her pussy, a constant reminder of the pleasure The Lord created for women... for her.

Once she arrived, she knocked and Mistress Gloria opened a couple of seconds later, "Come on in, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mary replied, entering the home in which her internal revolution had begun just eight days ago. Eight days... yet it seemed like an eternity. Mary smiled at how innocent and naïve she'd been just eight days ago. Mistress Gloria had opened a whole new world to her, one that she had dived into head first.

Gloria closed the door and asked, "Did you enjoy the special gift The Lord gave you during the service?"

Mary, her cheeks going red at the reminder, nodded with a grin, "He was very generous."

Gloria, deciding to advance her pet's knowledge even more, explained, "You mean She."

"Pardon?" Mary asked, confused by the pronoun correction.

"Our Lord is undoubtedly female," Gloria said rather matter-of-factly, as if her words were common sense... drawing her pet even deeper into her long-term cause... the feminist revolution.

"Really?" Mary asked, the idea that God could be a female something she had never even considered as a possibility.

"Why not?" Gloria asked. "There is no actual evidence that The Lord has ever been male other than masculine presumptions by presumptuous men. They introduced the notion many centuries ago and enforced it with their superior upper body strength and pugnacious attitudes. It's much easier to convince someone that nonsense is true if you frighten them, then get away with writing all the books for a while."

"I guess," Mary said, trying to process this... a new idea that she found harder to accept than all that had been presented to her in the past week.

"Seriously," Gloria continued, seeing the fog of questioning that was filling Mary. The girl may be naïve and innocent, but she was far from stupid, and deserved a full explanation. "Really think about it. First, only women can give life."

"True," Mary nodded. She had always believed it was a blessing to be a woman and to be able to give birth and present to the world (and to The Lord) the ultimate gift... a new follower.

"Only a female Lord would give you the pleasure you have experienced recently. A man's orgasm lasts a few seconds at the most, while ours can last for minutes. With the rare exception, a man can only come once before needing to recover for at least a few hours, while most women, especially women faithful to The Lord, can enjoy multiple orgasms lickety split, so to speak."

"True," Mary nodded, all this making sense to her... although the sudden theological shift was still a challenge.

"And The Lord is loving and compassionate, like many women," Gloria added, "not warlike and testosterone-driven, like many men. Of course I'm over-generalising, but the basic point remains."

Knowing her mother was a lot more compassionate then her father, and her female teachers a lot more understanding than the males, Mary again could see and agree with Mistress Gloria's point. But then a question hit her. "Then why has She allowed society to assume She is male, and allowed centuries of civilisation o be dominated by men, while women have suffered?"

Gloria nodded understandingly, expecting such a question. "That is a question you will have to ask Her when the time comes. But I do have a theory."

"Okay," Mary nodded, curious to hear it, Mistress Gloria offering her insights about religion in a week that her father hadn't revealed in eighteen years.

"It's a test of faith," Gloria explained. "We are put on earth to overcome and persevere, and by so doing, arrive one step closer to our Saviour."

"That makes sense," Mary nodded, the rationale of a female God suddenly making logical sense. Why hadn't she considered this before? The answer: because of a male dominant church and centuries of lies. This made Mary angry.

Gloria saw her pet's expression shift from disbelief, to confusion, to wonder and now to anger. She asked, "What's wrong, my pet? Have I told you too much, too soon?"

"No," Mary shook her head. "But I've just realized my entire life has been filled with lies spawned and manipulated by men."

"That is a clarity most women don't discover until it is too late," Gloria responded, thrilled by her pet's reaction, displaying a mental acuity that buttressed her confidence that Mary was the next one.

"I guess," Mary sighed, "but I'm actually quite angry at the church, and particularly my father."

Gloria went over and gave Mary a hug. "Oh honey, your father is just following in the footsteps of thousands before him... millions actually. He is a good man, he treats your mother with respect, and he's oblivious to the harm his parroting of inherited doctrine is doing to you and all the women in this community. He sincerely thinks he's protecting you from sin, when the truth is that sex is not a sin at all, but the ultimate way to awaken your soul and get closer to God."

"I guess," Mary said, melting in her Mistress's maternal arms.

"And where men see sex as an act of pleasure, women see sex as an act of worship... the lucky women who learn the truth, that is," Gloria finished, taking her pet's hand and leading her to the bedroom.

Mary pondered the wise words of her Mistress. As she processed them, her purpose on earth suddenly occurred to her. A chill went up her spine as clarity found her. She said, so excited to share this epiphany with her mentor and Mistress, "So my purpose in life is to guide women to the truth!"

Gloria felt an identical chill go up her own spine. That was exactly how she saw Mary... the next one. And maybe even the one. She nodded, as she turned to face the naïve, sweet girl. "Mary, the moment you entered my home last week I knew you were the one."

"The one?" Mary asked, looking questioningly into her Mistress's eyes.

"Yes," Gloria nodded. She then paused. She hadn't planned to tell Mary about the secret society or the role she saw Mary playing in turning a small movement into a revolution. Yet, it was like The Lord Herself had been manipulating Gloria to prepare Mary for her Divine Destiny. So after a pause, she said, "Come sit on the edge of the bed, my dear."

Mary was surprised and worried by Mistress Gloria's sudden shift of tone. Of course, she obeyed.

"What I'm about to tell you may surprise you," Gloria began, as she joined the teen on the edge of her bed.

"Okay," Mary nodded nervously.

"I'm the leader of a secret society," Gloria began, deciding to pace the reveal slowly, allowing each new piece of information to marinate inside the young teen's head before unveiling the next.

Mary heard the words, but didn't understand them. What exactly was a 'secret society?'

Gloria kept adding small puzzle pieces to the big picture as she explained, "I have spent the last several years slowly adding followers to the cause."

Mary nodded, already assuming she wasn't the only one Mistress Gloria had re-educated. Although if she were honest with herself it did make her slightly jealous. Plus there were Principal Jones and Mrs. Walker presumably filling leadership roles.

"But you, my dear," Gloria continued, as she put her hand on the teen's nylon-clad leg, "are special."

"I am?" Mary asked, her Mistress's welcome hand sending a gush of wetness into her already wet thong.

"Oh Mary," Gloria said. "You don't even begin to understand how special you are, do you?"

"I guess not," Mary said.

"Oh Mary," Gloria repeated, as her hand slid under her dress/skirt and to her very, very dripping thong, "You have the potential to eventually lead the entire revolution."

"Revolution? Lead?" Mary questioned, with a moan as Mistress Gloria's fingers touched her pussy.

"Yes, remember your earlier words?"

"Which ones?"

"You said, 'So my purpose in life is to guide women to the truth'," Gloria repeated the teen's earlier revelation word perfect. Those words had immediately penetrated to her very soul.

"Yes," Mary nodded, having said them... and meant them... just a couple of minutes ago.

"Those are the heraldic words of a revolutionary. Those are the prophetic words of a woman who is ready to infiltrate the male-dominated system, subvert whatever is unjust, and lead an entire gender to freedom. Those are words that will inspire and lead the upcoming revolution."

"What revolution?" Mary asked, trying to listen even as Mistress Gloria's fingers were searching around inside her wet pussy trying to extract the magical toy from church.

"The God-inspired revolution where women finally ascend to their rightful place at the top of the hierarchy," Gloria explained, as she finally succeeded in pulling the vibrating egg out of the teen's pussy and decided she would up the ante of this momentous occasion while she elaborated on the history of the cause. She stood up and instructed, "Please get undressed; I'll be right back."

"Do I keep the nylons on?" Mary asked, excited for play time with her Mistress.

"Of course, my pet," Gloria nodded, "always," as she went to her phone and texted Carol: You seemed pretty horny today. Get your ass over to my place right now!!

Carol was having brunch with a couple of friends at a restaurant, neither of whom knew of the secret society, as she was pondering if maybe she shouldn't find a way to seduce one of them. She saw Gloria's text and her cunt instantly was tingling. She lied, "Ladies, I'm so sorry, but I'm suddenly not feeling well."

Her friends asked what was wrong, but she used the pregnancy excuse and headed out with an exaggerated stagger, texting back: I'm on my way!!

As she rushed heavily to her car... no stagger... a chill went up Carol's spine at the possibility Mary might be there... although truthfully she didn't care as long as someone got her off. She needed to come and bad. She texted back: Yes, I'll be there in a few.

Gloria responded unnecessarily: Hurry!!

Carol got into her car as soon as she could, which with her baby bump sure wasn't as easy as anyone would think, before speeding off to Gloria's... figuring if she got stopped she would use the 'imminent baby' excuse.

Gloria grabbed her laptop and returned to Mary, who was now naked except the thigh highs, sitting back on the edge of the bed. Gloria smiled, "She certainly gave you a gorgeous body, didn't She?"

Mary looked down at her perky breasts and trim legs and nodded, "I guess She did."

"No guessing, my pet," Gloria corrected, returning to the bed. "The Lord gave you exactly what She believed you would need to flourish under Her command."

Mary liked that theory. She nodded, "You're right, Mistress. She definitely did." Acknowledging her obvious beauty wasn't vanity; she had done nothing to obtain it, and it was becoming obvious that this gift from God wasn't there to give her privileges, but responsibilities.

Gloria added, "And you have been given the rare gift of being a squirter, and the even rarer gift of a pussy that is heavenly in both scent and taste."

Mary was flattered by the compliment. "Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome," Gloria said, pulling her into another hug... savouring the sweetness and vulnerability of this glorious teen.

After a lengthy pause, Mary asked, "May I lick you, Mistress? I know from experience that I'm not the only delicious squirter in this room."

Gloria smiled, as she moved up on her bed and leaned against three pillows, "Mmmmmm, I was going to share with you the history of the revolution, but that can wait until you get your pussy fix."

Mary instantly got excited as she crawled between Gloria's nylon-clad legs and said, "Thank you, Mistress. I've been craving this all week."

"I know you have," Gloria smiled, loving how addicted the teen was. What she had to do next was a balancing act: to keep her dependent on her cunt, but also to teach her the skills to gradually become a dominant... skills she would eventually need in order to lead.

Mary buried her face in the wet shaved pussy, realizing she hadn't yet shaved hers... making a mental note to ask Mistress how to do it later. Knowing there was no hurry this afternoon, no further appointments, no parents to report to, Mary leisurely explored every fold of her Mistress's pussy lips, wanting to worship every inch of her sumptuous snatch.

Gloria moaned, "That's it, my pet. Worship The Lord's creation."

And for a few minutes Mary did exactly that. She probed, she sucked, she licked, she kissed, she tasted, she worshipped.

Gloria relaxed and enjoyed the eager teen who was already well on her way to becoming an experienced pussy pleaser.

As her orgasm was close, Gloria heard the front door open and close. She pulled Mary deeper into her cunt and waited for Carol to enter. Once Carol arrived in the bedroom doorway, Gloria pointed to the teen.

Carol nodded, pleased to see she was indeed right, it was Mary between Gloria's legs. She walked over to the bed, crawled behind the teen on all fours and placed her hands on the girl's hips.

Mary's eyes went wide, but Gloria's trusted hands on her head kept her in place as she wondered who was touching her. Who was suddenly licking her? Was it Mrs. Walker?

Being pregnant, getting in a comfortable position was awkward, but Carol pushed through the discomfort and insinuated her tongue into the teen's wet pussy.

Gloria began to grind slowly on the teen's face, wanting to get off, then wanting to continue Mary's history lesson before she gave Mary a lesson in fucking.

Mary kept licking, sensing Gloria was close while she was now herself being licked. She tried to focus on Mistress Gloria and not the woman licking her pussy, confident that whoever was there was also a loyal follower of the secret society she had just learned about.

Carol had eaten a fair amount of pussy since submitting to Gloria, and other than Gloria's, no pussy had ever delivered such a sweet intoxicating scent and such an instantly addictive taste as this new one.

Gloria finally came, giving her teen submissive the facial flood of woman-cum she had been craving.

Mary eagerly lapped up the heavenly cum that was blessed to her... enjoying another orgasmic baptism.

Gloria held onto Mary's head throughout her orgasm, before releasing it, meeting Mary's eyes and saying, "My pet, I have three gifts for you."

"You do?" Mary moaned, the expert tongue licking she was receiving getting her very excited.

"The first is already happening," Gloria said, pointing behind the teen.

Mary looked behind her, curious about who was licking her.

"Say hi, Carol," Gloria ordered.

Carol reluctantly moved up from the delicious pussy so Mary could see her face before smiling, "Hi, Mary."

Mary's eyes went wide with shock again at seeing the pregnant friend of her mother's behind her. "H-h-hi Mrs. Susat."

"Now come and lie beside me, my pet," Gloria instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary agreed, as she moved up, and turned onto her back.

"Come have some brunch, Carol," Gloria instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Carol eagerly replied, wanting to get back to lapping that great box lunch.

Mary spread her legs and watched the pregnant woman eagerly crawl between her legs.

Gloria explained, "You will have many women lining up to crawl between your legs once they learn you've been blessed with a cunt from heaven."

"Really?" Mary moaned, as Carol resumed licking.

"It's a guarantee," Gloria answered, as she reached for her laptop, opened it up and handed it to Mary. "This is your second gift: a brief history I'm writing to inspire young women to understand the history of women and the future that lies ahead. Please note it's only a rough draft, and requires more research."

"Okay," Mary whimpered, Mrs. Susat's tongue making her feel really good.

"Slow down, slut," Gloria scolded. "You're just supposed to keep Mary's pussy simmering. Fireworks can come later."

"Sorry, Mistress," Carol apologized, slowing down.

"Sorry, Mary," Gloria apologized, seeing Mary looking confused from the use of the word 'slut', "The word 'slut' is sometimes a disciplinary term for disobedience, and at other times a term of endearment for an eager pussy worshipper."

"Oh, okay," Mary said, the word having had only negative connotations before now.

"I'll explain the various uses of language later, my pet, but for now just read this brief history," Gloria said, knowing she would be using some extremely foul language when she took Mary's virginity a little later. Hopefully Mary would too.

"Okay," Mary nodded, as she began to read.

THE LIBERATION REVOLUTION

People often think a revolution is a sudden explosion of change... but that is only the finale. An effective revolution is a long, slow journey that eventually results in massive change.

The Industrial Revolution was the culmination of decades of men trying to make their lives easier... this led to centuries of constant small advancements in technology that eventually made the world what it is today... reliant on machines and with a diminishing need for men (more on that later).

The French Revolution resulted from centuries of undemocratic rule by the privileged who ruled at the expense of the masses using the justification of 'the divine right of kings'. Similar revolutions, although not always labeled as such, led to the end of ridiculously unjust race laws and practices in America a couple centuries later, and women finally emerging from being little more than possessions owned by men, to people entitled at least in theory to equal rights (more entitled in theory than practice, but more on that later too).