Church Girl: A Virginity Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she couldn't explain it, but it was like one light bulb had switched off and another switched on as she instantly shifted from submissive to domme as smoothly as changing a hat. "You want a good hard fucking, you sexy slut?" Mary asked.

Gloria nodded, "Yes, Mistress Mary. Please give your submissive slut the hard pounding I crave."

Mary put the harness on, with a little instructive help from Gloria, and then asked, as she bent Gloria over the bed, "Doesn't your husband give you what you need?"

"His four inch cock was only good for reproduction," Gloria answered, still married to him only for his money and because she enjoyed pegging him... he was now a shell of the narcissistic macho man he had been when they met.

"From now on, whenever you want a good hard fucking," Mary said, moving behind Gloria and instantly sliding the cock inside the MILF, excited by the power she felt wearing a cock, "I expect you to call for me, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress Mary," Gloria moaned, as Mary hadn't teased her at all... just slammed the prick up her slit.

Mary just started bucking her hips in awe of the powerful feeling of having a cock between her legs... so much so that she could now understand the power men thought they had. She loved slamming into Gloria; she loved the moans Gloria was making; she loved the power of the cock.

Gloria liked to be fucked hard... pounded... treated like a slut... something that rarely happened except at Leadership retreats where some of the more powerful dominants of the secret society used her. She knew as her pussy was drilled that she would have to teach Mary about teasing, making women or men (teaching Mary pegging being another future objective... maybe sending her after her Minister father... LOL that was hot), beg for it, to surrender completely to their insatiable lust for pleasure and to serve her.

She begged anyway, "Oh yes, Mistress Mary, fuck your slut. Show her who's really the boss. Show her who the real Mistress is."

Mary kept fucking her hard, learning that doing the fucking was tiring... but exhilarating, too. Her hands on her pet's hips (was Gloria both her Mistress and her pet... could someone be both?), she bucked her hips as hard as she could, making Gloria scream with pleasure.

"Yes, fuck, I'm coming, Goddess Mary," Gloria screamed, as her orgasm hit and she wanted to show Mary her complete loyalty with a new term.

Mary kept fucking Gloria throughout the orgasm, a chill going up her back at both the thrill of fucking her Mistress to orgasm and at being called a Goddess... the ultimate compliment!

Mary finally pulled out, dropped to her knees and buried her face in Gloria's leaking cunt... dominance gone... deciding she had to satisfy her hunger for her Mistress's sweet nectar.

Gloria was still coming when she felt the cock leave her and the tongue begin lapping. Gloria, deciding to regain control, moaned, "That's it, my pet, lick up all my cum."

Mary felt bi-polar. Was she a Mistress? Was she a pet? Was she both? Could she be the switch that Gloria explained? It seemed she could, based on the past twenty minutes.

Mary lapped eagerly, loving no taste more than the heavenly juice leaking out of Gloria. It was like she was licking the baptismal juices of The Lord Herself. Her Female Lord. Her Female Goddess.

Gloria finally had to move away... her pussy finally too sensitive from the fucking and licking.

Mary looked up, back in her submissive position on her knees.

Gloria pulled her up and kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss, she said, "So which do you enjoy more... being dominant or submissive?"

"Both are so different," Mary admitted, unsure which she liked more... both completely different aspects of the same act.

"You need to be able to switch from one to another like a chameleon," Gloria explained, enjoying the brief rare switch to submissive she'd just experienced. "Today you've done that very well."

"I want to do whatever 'She' wants me to do," Mary said.

"Well, She will want you to liberate as many women as you can," Gloria explained.

"I wouldn't know how to begin," Mary said, worried about how to do it.

"It is my job to train you," Gloria said. "First we will have you try with someone you are close to."

"My mother?" Mary asked, nervously.

"You're quite the go-getter," Gloria laughed. "But that is pretty ambitious for a first turn. No, I was thinking of your friend Tiffany or the pianist Alyssa."

"Really?" Mary gasped. "I don't think either of them would do it."

"Would you have thought you would a week ago?" Gloria questioned.

"I guess not," Mary realized Gloria was right.

"So the next task in your training will be to seduce Alyssa or Tiffany and get one of them to taste your sweet pie."

"Um, okay," Mary nodded, unsure.

"Mary," Gloria said firmly. "Does 'She' want doubt from her followers?"

"What? No, no, no," Mary said, realizing she indeed had doubted The Lord's purpose. "I'll do it. I'll definitely do my duty."

Gloria smiled, "Good girl. Remember your purpose in life is simply to share 'Her' heavenly juices with as many girls and women as possible."

"I understand," Mary nodded, before adding wickedly, "As long as I can still come over and fuck my little MILF slut."

"How about one more time right now, Mistress Mary?" Gloria smiled, as she dropped to her knees and took the girl's cock in her mouth.

"Only once?" Mary questioned, hoping they were both going to have more orgasms on this Super Sunday of worship.

"Or maybe twelve," Gloria smiled, loving the insatiable lust of her teen trainee... thinking it was indeed time to also seduce her daughter... her reasons not to were silly and disrespectful both to the society and to her grandmother's legacy.

"One more question," Mary asked as she watched her pet suck her cock... wondering what that would feel like if she were with Alyssa, or Tiffany... or her mother.

"Ask away," Gloria replied, between sucks.

"What's pegging?"

The end of Chapter 4

This marks the end of the original arc... where I wrote all 4 chapter at once.

Do you want to read more... or has this story came to a natural conclusion?

Below is some possible ideas if enough interest recommends it:

Church Girl: An Incest History

Where Mary reads the shocking incestuous history of Gloria's family.

Church Girl: Bible Study

Gloria invites her pet to a very practical Bible Study.

Church Girl: Charitable Pleasing

Mary discovers an inventive way to raise lots of money.

Church Girl: Cheerleader's Pet

Mary's trained to pep up the entire squad.

Church Girl: Last Hole Trained

Gloria trains her pet in the joys of fresh ass-pirations.

Church Girl: Mommy Turned Too

Gloria assists Mary in seducing her mother.

Church Girl: Neighbourhood Sub (likely not if I do Charitable Pleasing)

Mary serves all the MILF's of the community.

Church Girl: Orgy

At Bible study, all Hell (Heaven) breaks loose.

Church Girl: Sorority Seductions

At college, Mary spreads the joy.

Church Girl: The Church of Cunt

An adult Mary founds a very special church.

Church Girl: The Revolution

The lesbian revolution transforms the world.